Accidental Masturbation

Story Info
Sister ends up seducing her brother
8.4k words
4.63
307.5k
329
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
706 Followers

Danni laid her head down on Brad's leg, settling in to watch the movie. It was a family tradition to watch a movie on Sunday night, Mom and Dad in their chairs, the kids sharing the couch. But it didn't happen very often any more.

Danni had just returned from her first year of college, so the past year had only allowed them to do this a few times. The parents loved the family time. A nice Sunday dinner and a movie with the kids, all together for a few hours at least once a week, now especially enjoyable since it happened only every few months. Maybe they would get back to it for a while now during the summer. Even the kids liked it, but now more than before, since it had been so rare lately.

Actually there had been a little difference the last few times. Danni used her brother's leg as a pillow since they had both been little kids. Very innocent then - and even now. At least until recently. As Brad had gotten older, now over 18 years of age, and with just a little sexual experience, he began to look at his older sister as a girl. A real girl. And as she lay there on his leg, her smell, her shape, her soft skin - she was more than his sister. At times he had a difficult time controlling his feelings. His excitement. That is, his erection. He was careful not to let Danni know that she excited him.

As for Danni, she had little sexual experience in high school, but that did change in college. She hadn't turned into a slut, but she did find out about the joys of sex. She found out that she enjoyed it, and was not looking forward to missing it during the summer. And she also knew that her brother had begun getting erections when she laid close to him. Or on him. He tried to hide it from her, but she had felt it before. And she was feeling it now.

Danni was feeling pretty frisky tonight. Missing the excitement she got from the boys at school. Not just sex, but the flirting and even day dreaming about the hunks she would see. Feeling sexual, she thought she would tease her brother a little. She moved an arm under her head, but let her hand lay on Brad's bare leg, just where his shorts ended.

These were very baggy shorts. Her fingers could go up his leg inside his shorts very easily. No need to work her way under them, she barely touched them as her hand crept up the inside of his thigh a little more. She felt his leg flinch at her movements. She grinned widely as she felt his dick twitch. It was so much fun to tease her little brother.

Brad's eyes widened as he felt Danni's hand move up his thigh. If only she knew how that felt! She even made his dick twitch. He already had an erection, but he could feel it growing as she touched his bare leg. He was going to have to concentrate to keep her from noticing it. Watch the movie he thought to himself. Watch the stupid movie and ignore the girl laying on your erection and feeling up your inner thigh! He audibly gasped as he felt her finger move further up and actually brush across the head of his dick! What the hell? He was paralyzed with... with what? Fear?

It was Danni's turn to be surprised. She felt his dick head as she moved her hand again. She hadn't expected it. She didn't think her hand had been that far up his leg, but she knew what it was when she touched it. When she got over the shock, she realized that Brad had not stopped her. Why had he not jumped, pushed her hand out of the way, pushed her up. Something. But he had done nothing. Just to be sure, she moved her fingers back again, brushing the head again, a bit more pressure this time.

Brad stifled a scream, barely able to keep from crying out as his sister's fingers found his dick again. What was she doing? Surely the second time she must have realized what she was touching. His dick throbbed this time. He couldn't control it and was sure she must have felt it. He thought for sure she would jump up, embarrassed and apologizing, but she didn't. She just laid there. Then he thought her hand moved upward again. Upward? What was she doing?

His whole body jerked when he felt a finger on his dick. Not just brushing across it like before. This time Danni's finger landed and pressed right along the bottom of his head. And it stayed there! It stayed, gently pressing the head of his dick as his body and his cock responded.

"Wha?..." he started to ask, whispering, but then not wanting to draw his parents' attention. Too late.

"What dear?" his mother asked.

Fortunately neither parent could see them without turning quite a bit, and he brushed her off.

"Nothing," he said, trying hard to sound normal.

He didn't realize it, but with all the things happening, and all the thoughts going through his mind, he never did anything to stop Danni. He thought she would stop. He thought she should. He wanted her to stop. But he didn't realize that he did nothing to show her that.

She realized it, though. He was letting her do what she wanted. He was letting her touch his dick, play with it. Amazing! He didn't know that it was mostly an accident. Well, up until that last move, when she moved her finger to press on his dick head. And still he did nothing to stop her.

With his jumping around, and the further swelling of his erection, and Danni holding steady, even pushing upwards a little more, she now had three fingers reaching a couple inches down his shaft. Brad could not believe what was happening. He tried to stay still. Should he do something? Stop her? Of course he should. But how? His mind was reeling. His dick was hard, being held between a girl's fingers. He could hardly even think that it was his sister's hand, it was a girl's hand. Now what was he thinking? Oh, yeah, should he stop her? Yes he should. But - oh, that feels amazing!

Danni's mind was getting overwhelmed as well. This was starting to become exciting for her, too. She was touching a penis.Quite unexpectedly. But it felt good. It felt rather thick. It must be fairly long for her to have touched it so soon, sooner than expected. Well, she could find out if it was long. Without really thinking much about it, she moved her fingers upward. Down the length of the shaft. She had to pick her head up a little and adjust her arm, and her hand could then slide further up his baggy shorts. How far down his shaft was she? Enough to know it was at least an adequate size. And probably more.

Brad was breathing through his mouth, trying to be quiet as he felt his sister move her head and her arm, and press against most of the length of his throbbing erection. Her fingers seemed to surround the shaft, and as he thought that he felt her fingers actually wrap around it. Her whole hand was now holding his cock, and he could only hope his parents couldn't see. He couldn't really look, he was having too much trouble trying to control himself as his sister was grabbing his cock! Oh, fuck! Now what? Her hand was pulling down on his cock, then back up and back down. She was jacking him off!

When Danni's hand wrapped around his shaft, she naturally felt like pumping it. She could only move a few inches without moving her whole arm She didn't think she dared do that. But she could get a few inches pretty well, and continued to do so. Brad certainly seemed to enjoy it. At this point, Danni thought that she owed Brad something. She had teased him so much, and she could tell from her experience with other guys that his cock was getting close to shooting. It seemed pretty quick, but some guys were. And this was a very unusual situation. It was then, realizing where they were, that it shocked her to remember that she was thinking about masturbating her own brother. Hell, she was doing it! She was also shocked when she realized that it was turning her on.

She could hear Brad's heavy breathing, and hoped that their parents couldn't. Or weren't paying attention. She squeezed his shaft and pumped firmly. She lifted her head up, which allowed her hand to slide all the way down to his base, then she could stroke most of the way up his shaft. After a few of these strokes she felt his cock throb and swell. his hips push up a little. He was trying to stay quiet, and she knew that he was going to erupt soon. It had better be soon, before their parents caught on. She stroked hard, with a purpose.

FInally she felt the cum begin to move through his cock. He shot it out the tip, mostly hitting her hand and wrist. She laid her head back down on his leg, trying to look natural as more spurts came out of his throbbing cock.

Brad couldn't believe his sister had jacked him off, right in the same room as their parents. But mostly he was thinking of his spurting cock, and trying to stay quiet. He caught a couple sounds in his throat, then a whimper escaped as his cock leaked out the last couple little emissions.

"What's wrong, Brad?" he heard his mother ask.

"Huh? What?" How could he think at a time like this? He mumbled something, then said, "Nothing, I guess I... I fell asleep. Just waking up."

His mother laughed. "Perhaps you should get yourself to bed."

A wonderful idea, he thought. "Yeah. Yeah, I think I should. I will. I.. Yeah." Quit talking, he thought. Just go. Get out of here.

Danni rolled off him, allowing him to get up. He grabbed at his shorts, making sure his dick wasn't showing, and the cum wasn't leaking out. He didn't know Danni had most of it on her, and was currently ruining her top as she wiped it off of herself before it would drip on the couch or carpet. Brad got quickly out of the room, holding his hands in front of him, mumbling goodnight to everyone.

"I guess I'll go, too," Danni announced, and left only a little slower than her brother had. "Goodnight."

Brad and Danni each went to their rooms. They were reacting exactly the same to this situation. First, they were embarrassed and confused at what had just taken place. Neither understood what had happened. Well, actually, why it had happened. And they were amused that it had happened basically in front of their parents!

But mostly they were turned on. Greatly. Within three minutes of getting to their respective rooms, they locked their doors, stripped off their clothes, and were masturbating on their beds as hard as they could go at it. And fell asleep soon after.

When Brad awoke in the morning, he was already remembering last night, and wondering if it really happened. A puddle of cum near the tip of his morning wood helped convince him that it truly had. He used the toilet and slipped on a pair of boxers, which he usually slept in, and went downstairs. He saw Danni in the kitchen, wearing her usual worn button-down shirt with panties. It was either that or an old T shirt.

He opened his mouth to speak to her, though he didn't know what he was going to say. Fortunately he stopped just in time as his mother came into view.

"G' morning, Honey," she said cheerfully. "You're up early today. We have breakfast ready. Sit down."

He was glad for the reprieve, and to sit. He felt like his mother was intruding. He needed to talk to Danni, though he didn't know what to say. His head was swimming. Danni didn't say much either, but they both tried to act normal. He ate quickly, then returned to his room, passing his dad who just coming for a quick breakfast before he left for work.

Brad fell face first onto his bed, again making an attempt to sort out what had happened and why. He woke up when Danni sat on his bed beside him a little while later.

"What the fuck happened?" he asked her.

"Mom and Dad left for work a few minutes ago," she answered.

"I meant last night," he said, sounding exasperated.

"I know what you meant," she said, giggling a little, teasing him. Then she turned serious. "But I don't know what happened last night."

"Well I do. You jacked me off!" He nearly shouted. "But why?"

She looked away. "I don't know why. It just started... somehow... and then I kept going. You just seemed to be enjoying it. Didn't you? And... I did too."

"You did?" he asked, surprised.

She looked him in the eyes. "Of course I did. A lot."

He thought for a moment. "But you're my sister."

"Yeah. But I really wasn't thinking much about that," she answered. Then, "Were you?"

"No," he said. "Not after you got started, at least."

"So I was thinking," she continued. "It doesn't seem to matter that you're my brother. It was sex. And it was fun. Nobody got hurt. We just enjoyed it. What's wrong with that?"

Brad just managed a mumbled, "Nothing, I guess."

Danni had obviously managed much more coherent thought than he had.

She continued. "I enjoyed it. You enjoyed it. You certainly are still excited by it."

He looked confused at the last statement. He looked at her quizically. She smiled and looked at his crotch. He looked down and saw that he was sporting a full erection, threatening to pop out the slit of his boxers.

"That looks like a yes," she said.

Brad tried speaking but it came out more like a moan.

She added, "Or maybe you are thinking of doing more."

He started to say no. He was still confused, not sure if doing this with his sister was okay. But then...

Danni reached toward Brad's crotch where his erection was pointing towards his stomach, but pushing outward on his boxers. She touched the bulge. By accident she moved it slightly towards the fly, and it popped out, springing right into the palm of her hand. She wrapped her hand around his bare flesh, holding it tight. When she looked at Brad, perhaps for permission, he looked back at her with a slight smile and a definite need. She knew that it was okay.

How could Brad say no? How can any guy, he thought to himself, say no to a girl who was holding his bare dick in her hand. Fuck, this felt so damn good! He moaned out loud (it was safe now that his parents were gone) as she began to stroke his shaft. She went slowly, from the base to the tip, while they stared into each other's eyes. Somehow, without even thinking about it, his hand reached out to cup one of Danni's breasts. She reached down with her other hand and pulled at her buttons, popping two of them open, and allowing Brad's hand to slide right onto her breast. Now it was Dani's turn to moan.

He felt her breast, squeezing, somewhat clumsily, as if he hadn't had much practice. In truth he hadn't. She stroked his penis, slowly, smoothly, sensuously, as if she had practiced this many times. In truth she had.

Danni shifted her body on the bed. She was now sitting higher up than his head and leaning over it to reach his erection. In this position her exposed breast hung over top of his face. She was hoping that he would take the hint and suck the nipple into his mouth, but so far he just continued to molest it. Not that it still didn't feel good.

In this position she gripped his dick 'backwards', from the top. Her fingers gripped the shaft towards the base, with her palm rubbing over the head. The pad at the base of her finger pressed tightly against the ridge on the underside of Brad's erection. She had done this with a guy she had dated for a while at school, and the sensation of it all had driven him a little crazy. It seemed to be doing the same to Brad.

He almost forgot about the breast dangling above his face, though he began gripping it as if trying to hold on as he felt shivers all through his body. His hips began bucking with the pleasure she was inflicting. He had never felt anything quite like this, and he could not help but moan constantly. Danni's grip was fantastic, and her palm kept rubbing over his sensitive head as she stroked his shaft.

After a while of this, Danni felt Brad's dick beginning to throb. She changed her grip to a more traditional one and began pumping the shaft as fast as her hand could go, up and down the long, hard shaft. She saw the head was purplish colored now. She wanted to lean down and take it into her mouth, to capture the cum that she knew was nearly ready to shoot out of this missile, but she didn't want to spook him. She knew that he was not too experienced, and sex with his sister seemed to be bothering him, so she held back. She had to take it a little at a time.

But at the moment all Brad could think of was his dick. It was swelling. He could feel the cum boiling, ready to go. No turning back now, just get over the edge for that blessed relief.

And then it happened. Brad cried out and Danni watched as a long line of cum shot upward, splashing down onto his stomach just as another stream shot out. The others weren't as powerful as the first two, but Danni kept pumping as he shot more until his cum just oozed out of the tip and down the side of his still powerful looking erection. She slowed her strokes, and brought Brad more pleasure as she pulled her hand up his shaft, up his ridge, coaxing more of the cum to pour out of his hole. She loved the sight of it, and the sounds her brother was making. She knew he totally had enjoyed this.

She stroked slowly and softly while she watched his erection subside, still getting a little more cum out of it, until his body finally relaxed.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Brad repeated over and over.

It was all he could say, as if he had just the most intense experience of his young life. Danni hoped that it was. She reached over to grab a handful of tissues from his nightstand to wipe up the cum that was running down his side, thinking this was probably what he usually used these tissues for when he jacked off. She also thought of what a waste it was to wipe all this cum up instead of licking it up. She had found that she liked the taste of cum, Well, not always, but most of the time. And the act of licking it up made her feel very sexy. Putting on a little show for the guy that they all seemed to love. But not this time. Not with her brother. Not yet.

"Oh, fuck, Danni." Brad managed to say in a hoarse, loud whisper.

"Did you like that?" Danni asked teasingly.

"Hell, yes," he answered enthusiastically. "But what are you... Why are you...?" He wasn't sure what he was trying to say.

Danni knew, however. "You liked it. I liked it. If this brings us both pleasure and doesn't hurt anyone, we should just be happy about it."

Brad wanted to answer but had no idea what to say. He certainly had enjoyed it. He thought this probably felt better than when he fucked Olivia. Both times. It was the only girl he had fucked, and he thought at the time that he had reached the pinnacle of sex. But this had felt wonderful. Danni seemed to have magical hands. Why should he complain?

After cleaning up, paying special attention to his dick, Danni felt like the time for staying here was over. She knew guys didn't seem to lay around once their orgasm was over, and she didn't want to make Brad uncomfortable.

"I'm getting hungry. I'm going to have some food," she announced. After a short pause she continued. "I'll get you some too - but on two conditions."

She waited again to drag out Brad's suspense. Finally he looked at her, wondering why she quit talking - and wondering what kind of conditions she was talking about.

Danni then continued. "You have to come downstairs naked. Completely." She waited again until this statement had sunk on. Then, "And you can't come down until you have an erection."

At this she gave his penis a little slap. It bobbed from side to side with that, but she noticed it began to firm up again. Good, he would be able to go another round soon.

Brad was again confused, but just as he opened his mouth to speak Danni bounced off the bed and headed out the door.

"As soon as you're - uhhh - ready," she giggled, and disappeared.

Danni had given a lot of thought to her brother since she 'accidentally' masturbated him in front of their parents. She still couldn't believe that had happened, but since then she had had time to think, and plan. This morning had gone perfectly, and if he shows up downstairs naked and sporting a hard-on, things should be great. Because this was the plan she had decided on. She didn't care that he was her brother. She decided that it was just a social convention, and as long as there was no pregnancy there was no harm. Thank goodness she had gotten such a liberal attitude at college. She didn't want to screw around with the boys in her hometown this summer, but she also didn't want to give up on having sex until classes started up again. Sex with her brother was the perfect solution, she had decided. All summer long, any time they wanted, the whole house to themselves all day long. A beautiful set-up. She just had to bring Brad along, slowly enough to not spook him. She thought she could show him how good sex could be, gradually getting to full intercourse without his objection. And things had gone very well so far, she thought. Now if he shows up naked, that will be the sign that he is good with it, too.

Manny2314
Manny2314
706 Followers