Accidental MILF Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Second night with beautiful tall blonde MILF.
1.6k words
4.12
88.5k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
th43
th43
11 Followers

This is the story of my second night with Wendy, a beautiful tall blonde MILF that I accidentally met while trying to seduce a much younger woman. Although some of the conversation sounds like total fiction, I can assure you that she really did say those words, much to my astonishment.

Wendy rang me on the Friday evening to confirm that I was still happy for her to come to my apartment. It took her 20 minutes to drive to my place and she parked her new Mercedes directly outside the apartment block. My friend Bob was sitting outside his apartment with a few other guys and it suddenly occurred to me that he had told them about what was going to happen. I was furious and thought that Wendy might baulk at having a small gathering of men next to my apartment. I heard them saying hello to her as she walked to my door -- next thing she knocked on the door and I opened it to see that she was wearing a very sexy dress which showed her cleavage and she had beautiful make-up on which accentuated her naturally good looks.

After she stepped into the apartment, she was looking a little awkward but I immediately started kissing her and put my hand to her left breast. She just seemed to relax into being passionate without many words having been exchanged. With only token resistance I took her to my bed, lay her down and took her underpants off. Although I'd used this technique on many previous occasions, Wendy was the oldest woman I'd used it on and I was surprised at how easy it was. Within minutes of her arriving I was again licking her clitoris, stimulating her nipple and finger fucking her pussy. At the same time I imagined that the small group of guys were now just on the other side of that thin wall listening to what was happening -- I just hoped that they didn't make any noise.

Fortunately Wendy was soon in a world of her own. She was moaning and groaning. Apart from her underpants she was still fully dressed as I licked her for all that I was worth. Her cunt seemed to be rhythmically contracting around my fingers and she was getting wetter as the time went on. Without much warning she suddenly yelled out "I'm cumming!!!" and proceeded to scream out an orgasm.

At that time I was sure that the guys in Bob's lounge room were really enjoying the performance. After her orgasm, she lay on my bed like a limp rag doll. I slowly started undressing and then lay next to her for a while.

She said "I've never experienced anything like that -- you are a sex god." I asked her how many guys she had been with and she shocked me when she said ... "Just my ex-husband and you."

In conversation she said that during her time at university her mother had continually reminded her of the importance of remaining a virgin until she got married. She said that although she had been in bed with several boyfriends, she had only given them hand-jobs. I asked her about oral sex and she said ... "My ex-husband thought it was dirty and so we never did it."

Then I asked her "So you've never sucked a cock?"

She replied "No."

After a moment's silence she said ... "There's so much that I'd like to learn and I trust you." It occurred to me to say something witty such as she'd picked the wrong guy to put her trust in, but I let the moment slide without saying anything.

I said to her "Let's take your clothes off," and proceeded to undress her. By now my cock was like a flagpole and so I turned her into the doggy position and proceeded to slowly enter her from behind. I asked her to use her right index finger to rub her clitoris while I fucked her.

So she was supporting herself with her left arm while I slowly doggy fucked her and I used both of my hands to squeeze her beautiful tits. At the same time I whispered in her ear about the benefits of oral sex. I told her of the great taste, the proteins and minerals and the male hormones that she was absorb by swallowing semen. I told her that lots of women appreciated the benefits of semen on their facial skin -- it made the skin much younger looking.

As she stimulated her own clitoris while I doggy fucked her, her pussy started becoming tighter and tighter. I looked down and saw her beautiful anus -- it was cute and pink - I thought about how good it would be to take her anal virginity -- but that would have to wait a while for our relationship to blossom.

My urge to cum was growing and I wanted to prolong this first orgasm -- so I asked her to get up and stand with her face to the wall -- the same wall that I knew had several guys on the other side listening to our every move. Because she was tall, she could spread her legs and still be at the right height for my cock. I asked her to reach forward and put her hands on the wall. By pushing her back slightly forward, I was able to get in the right position to enter her pussy from behind while standing.

Pretty soon the wall was shaking from my thrusts and she was groaning again. The thought that those guys were literally a foot away on the other side of the wall made me really horny and it took all my effort to hold back.

I shouted at her ... "Get on your knees."

She turned around and knelt in front of me.

Again I shouted ... "Suck my cock."

With a little reluctance she opened her mouth and I put my cock in it. She used her right hand to grip the base of my cock and I told her ... "No hands, just your mouth -- put your hands on my hips."

She instantly obeyed and put both her hands on my hips. I grabbed her head with my hands and started moving her head back and forward along my cock. My cock was coated in pussy juice and I really enjoyed watching it sliding in and out of her mouth. By now it was taking all my willpower to stop from cumming. At the stage she gagged on my cock and took my cock out of her mouth. She said ... "I'm sorry."

I asked her to finish sucking me and she started sucking again. In that next instant I felt the waves of orgasm as I emptied my balls into her mouth.

As I felt the cum entering her mouth I yelled "Swallow it all down bitch."

All I could hear at that stage was the gulping of her swallowing. It seemed like I gave her 5 or 6 spurts and finally she was left with a little bit dribbling out of the corner of her mouth.

When I was finished I took her to the bed and we lay down together. She said ... "That's the first time that I've ever done that -- I'm sorry if it wasn't very good." My thought was that the words bad and blowjob can't belong in the same sentence.

After a pause she said, "I'm sure I'll get better with experience."

After 15 minutes I was hard again and I got her to get on top and ride my cock until I filled her pussy with cum.

Again we were lying arm in arm on the bed and she said ... "You know, it's weird, because of my wealth and my job, no-one ever tells me what to do -- I quite enjoy being told what to do." I really didn't know what she meant but I was happy to be the one to tell her what to do in the future.

After a few more minutes of silence she said "For some reason I feel a little exposed here -- maybe next week-end you could come to my place and spent the night there." I don't know what it was -- maybe just woman's intuition, but I suspected that she sensed that the entire fuck had been heard by several horny guys on the other side of the thin wall.

After she got dressed she said ... "Your cum tastes like grass -- it isn't unpleasant -- I think I could get to like it." No-one had ever tried to describe the taste of my semen before. I told her that I was happy to be her sexual teacher as long as she was diligent in her studies and obeyed my instructions.

She looked into my eyes with her beautiful blue eyes and said "Life is for living, I've got a lot of fucking to catch up on."

She gave me a long hard kiss and I could taste my own semen in her mouth -- I didn't think it was remotely like grass. We walked out to her new Mercedes together and I watched as she drove away.

When I walked back to my apartment the group of guys were there to give me high-fives. One of the guys said ... "What does she mean your semen tastes like grass??"

The third and greatest adventure with Wendy occurred the next week-end at her place -- please let me know if you'd like to hear about it.

th43
th43
11 Followers