Accidental Penetrations Ch. 03

Story Info
Memories of Dustin's very first accidental penetration!
4.1k words
4.58
236.4k
246

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers

Note: This story is an interlude in the series. We'll return to Dustin's adventure with his family in the next one, don't worry! I just wanna tease you and make you wait a bit for Tessa's inevitable accidental encounter... :-)

Note: As always, the stories in this accidental penetrations series have to be taken for the light, playful stories they are. If that's not your thing, check out some of my other stories.

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

*

When Dustin woke up the following morning, after having accidentally fucked a second sister in two days, he looked at his sister's bed. She was still there, still sleeping. Before falling asleep last night, he wondered what he would do if she had come to his bed to fuck again. But even though neither of them had any bad feelings about what they had shared, Emily didn't seem eager for a repeat. She hadn't closed the door on the possibility, but Dustin guessed he would have to wait and see.

Instead of thinking about the beautiful nymph sleeping the bed next to him, Dustin thought about his older sister Erica. The one he had fucked about 9 hours ago. Accidentally as well. Which was, frankly, unbelievable. As the fourth day of their vacation was dawning, Dustin laughed while wondering how many more such surprises would be in store for him. Oh, if he only knew!

Unexpectedly, another memory, this one much older, sprang into his mind. While it was the second time Dustin had fucked one of his sisters, his accidental penetration with Emily wasn't the first time he had fucked a sister. His ex-girlfriend's sister actually. And although that story sounded just about morally as bad as fucking his own sister, it actually began as an accident as well. Dustin knew that thinking about that night wouldn't help his erection, he indulged himself anyway...

About two years ago, just after he had turned 18, he went to bed in his girlfriend's room. Her parents loved him and had known him for years as Niemira's friend. And so when Niemira and he decided to hook up and become lovers, they were very comfortable about letting him sleepover. They must have known that the two 18 year old lovebirds were having sex, but they trusted him enough to let that happen.

On that fateful night, Niemira and him made love for a long hour before dropping off to sleep. When Niemira was in the mood for sex, she always made it clear to Dustin. No playing around, no subtle messages. That night was no exception. When Dustin came back from the bathroom he found her completely naked and standing on her bed. Dustin grinned before closing and locking the door.

The light she used for reading on her bed was right behind her and happened, from his perspective, to be right behind her pussy. In fact, given that it was the only light in the room, it looked like the small space beneath her pussy and between the tops of her thighs was triangle of pure light. "The Bermuda triangle!" he whispered.

"What?" Niemira asked, looking down at her shaven pussy.

"The light..." he whispered before kneeling on the bed and planting a wet kiss right on the triangle. Or, more precisely, on the pussy right above it.

From then on, the Bermuda triangle would become one of their little inside jokes. Niemira was a very eager lover, and had been a virgin when they first became lovers. And so Dustin had the time of his life telling her what he liked and didn't like as well as learning, in turn, what she preferred. That very open and sharing mentality meant that their sex life became amazing in no time. Dustin couldn't find anything to complain about.

But not having anything to complain about didn't mean that Dustin was blind to other sexy girls. Not even when one of those sexy girls was Niemira's older sister, Hayden. Now, one thing has to be absolutely clear. Dustin loved Niemira very much and thought that she was remarkably beautiful. And sexy. She was about 5'4", thin yet with decent curves, with nice breasts that were hesitating between requiring B cup or C cup bras. Her breasts were high, round and very perky.

Dustin really liked her aureolas. They were of a decent size, but they were so pale that they nearly faded into the skin around them. There was no clear contrast between regular skin and aureola, except by the end of summer when the sun had turned her skin much darker.

Niemira also had a stunning ass, as smooth like the rest of her body. In fact, Dustin would come to see that the word "smooth" was perfectly suited. Nice and beautiful breasts that grew organically on her chest, the line of he waist to hip to thigh wasn't particularly pronounced, and her ass had barely visible apple lines.

Maybe her curves would become more pronounced later in life, but for now, Niemira's body was very smooth. The only flaw with that sweet ass was that she had no intention of ever trying anal... Of course, that wasn't a problem with her ass itself, but every time Dustin stared at it, this little reticence bothered him.

Even her pussy was smooth. Contrary to many of the models he had seen on the net, her outer lips covered everything. Of course when she was all wet and aroused and while he was playing with it, that little rose blossomed, but otherwise her smaller lips didn't peak out. It was a beautiful pussy nonetheless which, like Dustin's twin sisters, she kept flawlessly shaved. Finally her long mane of black hair crowned her magnificently.

Then again, as beautiful as a girl could be, she couldn't be everything. Hayden was, on first glance, very similar to her sister. She was exactly the same height and both of them could share most items of clothing. Hayden's body was slightly softer and rounder, but not by much. On the other hand her breasts were significantly bigger. Once Dustin found one of her bras in the dirty clothe's hamper: 34D.

Dustin knew that Niemira envied her sister's bigger breasts, especially since they hadn't come with a chubby body like many big breasted girls their age. Instead, Hayden was still pretty slim despite the two large mounds of flesh on her chest. Sometimes, while he was having sex with Niemira, Dustin imagined that he was fucking her sister. Although the feeling was profoundly intoxicating, he knew he could never admit to doing it to anybody!

One of the best memory he had with Hayden (a real memory!) was an afternoon they had spent together on their patio. Niemira had been called to work at the last minute and really needed the cash, so she had left in a hurry. The three of them had planned a lazy afternoon under the sun and in the pool and Dustin was frustrated by the sudden change of plans. First because he loved lounging in the sun with Niemira, but second because he also loved watching Hayden in her bikini.

Oh how that bikini had haunted him! It was a simple black bikini which set off her green eyes and light brown hair perfectly. And while it wasn't overly sexy, a young girl wearing a bikini over her 34D breasts was always a remarkable thing. And her breasts were remarkable! Given that this afternoon would the first such day of the summer, Dustin had been expecting it for a long time. When Niemira kissed him on the lips and disappeared, he sighed and gathered his stuff and prepared to leave.

But Hayden asked him "Got somewhere you need to be?"

"Er, nope."

"Why don't you stay?" Hayden asked, her pale cleavage glowing in the sunlight. "I know how much you love sunbathing and swimming, so..."

"Well, maybe I could..." Dustin replied, a little surprised.

He got along well with Hayden, but through the years it had became quite clear that they would never become close friends. In fact, by that point it was just as clear as the fact that he would lust over her for years and years! That afternoon wouldn't mark a turning point in their relationship: they didn't share anything intimate and didn't discover some unexpectedly share interest. In fact, they didn't talk all that much. Music filled the silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but it was still a silence.

A silence filled with aesthetic bliss on Dustin's part. That bliss began immediately after he agreed to remain with her, when she asked him to put sunscreen on her back. Instead of saying yes, he had simply grinned dumbly. Hayden had shaken her head with a smile, sighing. "Boys will be boys!" she said. Hayden then lay down on her large towel, on her belly. She reach back and untied her bikini top. "Don't get any funny ideas," she said. But that was all Dustin had! He managed not to do anything stupid but took his time covering her soft back with the cream. "Are you done?" Hayden asked in a playful voice. "I won't tell my sister that you stared at the sides of my breasts the whole time," she added, giggling.

"Please don't!" he replied nervously.

"Relax Dustin... As I said, boys will be boys."

The rest of that afternoon was seared into his brain. Almost as much as what happened on that fateful night many months after that afternoon. For hours he watched Hayden as she applied sunscreen to her body and especially her cleavage, as she suntanned, as she dove gracefully in the pool, as she walked slowly out of it, her body dripping and glistening with water... She was, voluntarily or not, consciously or not, giving him an incredible show. By the end of the afternoon, as she was getting ready to head inside, she paused next to him and whispered "Were you glad to have those black sunglasses on?" She then winked at him and walked in.

That afternoon would turn out to be the high point of their friendship. Nothing else came out of it and there was never an opportunity of a repeat before, almost a year later, things didn't work out between him and Niemira. Nothing happened, of course, except for that fateful night. Nevertheless, people could look back at this afternoon as some sort of precursor for that night, but Dustin knew it wasn't.

And so, after falling asleep for a while after a great yet exhausting hour of lovemaking, Dustin suddenly woke up and found himself alone in Niemira's bed. It was the middle of the night and everything was pitch black. Dustin shook his head when he realized he had a huge erection and so decided to go look for Niemira, in case she wanted more of it! He silently walked out of her room and tiptoed to the bathroom door. Doing so, he walked in front of her parent's room, which was silent, and Hayden's room, which was equally silent. All the doors were closed, but he knew that Hayden's current boyfriend, Matthew, was in there with her.

The bathroom's door was closed as well, and there was no light escaping from beneath. "Maybe Niemira went to the downstairs basement," he thought before climbing down the stairs. "Maybe we could fuck there while everybody else is asleep!" But as soon as he turned in the hallway he saw light coming from the kitchen and headed there. He did his best to remain silent, wishing to surprise Niemira.

Peaking from the hallway, he saw a wonderful sight: Niemira was standing in front of the fridge and the door hid most of her body. Most, but not all. Given that she was bent forward, Dustin could see her lovely ass, her lovely naked ass, sticking out. Backlit by the fridge's light, it made for a very beautiful sight. And an inviting one as well. Deciding to test her ability to contain her surprise and to keep quiet no matter what, Dustin let a big gob of saliva fall on the tip of his still hard cock. He coated it as best he could and then sneaked behind his girlfriend.

Before she could react he guided his cock against her pussy, was glad to find it wet and then he sheathed his cock completely inside. Niemira gasped when he did, but soon giggled. Dustin loved this position and with the strange backlight from the fridge mixed with the kitchen's darkness, it made Niemira look surreal. Her dark hair flowed all over her back as she grasped the fridge to be able to answer his trusts. Dustin was thrilled beyond words, as he had always loved this kind of surreptitious sex. Her parents could walk down at any second and catch them! Or even her sister! Christ! What would Hayden do if she caught them? Would she leave immediately, would she scream, or, maybe, would she stay and watch?

Dustin knew that she wouldn't do that last possibility. But just thinking about it made him even more excited. He was looking at his girlfriend's ass a he grasped her smooth hips, staring at the junction between her cheeks and his cock. Niemira was moaning very softly, thoroughly enjoying this but fully aware of all the people sleeping around them. Biting his lower lip, Dustin was having the time of his life. Until, fatefully, he saw the small birthmark on his girlfriend's lower back. A birthmark that looked like a small bird.

The trouble was that Niemira didn't have a birthmark. Her back was flawless. Her sister, on the other hand, did have a bird-shaped birthmark on her lower back. He had stared at it while applying the sunscreen on her back months ago. He was, for heaven's sake, fucking his girlfriend's sister! The shock seemed to throw him out of his body for a moment. He kept fucking her, but in a desultory manner. Christ! He had never been in such trouble before!

Now that he looked at her hair carefully, he noticed that it was, indeed, pale brown and not black like Niemira. The strange backlight effect had made it appear darker. Fuck! Looking down, his eyes widened as he looked at his cock, disappearing now in Hayden's soft pussy. In a moment of lustful clarity, he decided that he was already in so much trouble that stopping now wouldn't change anything. And so Dustin seized her hips in a firmer grasp and fucker her even harder.

When he did, Hayden whispered "Fucking hell Matthew! You feel so damned big inside me right now! You're making me crazy with that big cock!" She moaned a few times after that while Dustin's head was spinning. "I'm so glad you could get it up a second time tonight! I was afraid I'd have to fuck the cucumber again! Shit this is good! Don't stop!" She moaned again and again before adding "I think you're going to make me cum this time!"

Hayden then unexpectedly pushed herself away from the fridge and turned until her hands were on the countertop. "Take me, take me harder with that huge cock!" With a better angle, Dustin moved his head to the side and saw, for the first time, Hayden's large breasts bouncing around with his every thrusts. Fuck they were gorgeous! Fuck they were big! Dustin could only imagine what they must feel like when wrapped around your cock. Christ!

Hayden was now controlling her moans, which had become dangerously loud. She then lay across the countertop and said "Damn baby... this is so good! Fuck me Matthew, fuck me hard!" And he gladly did! Soon Hayden was just gasping and spasming, her climax seconds away. "Shit! You've never made me cum so quickly! What the hell has gotten into you?"

Dustin had no idea what would happen when she would realize what was going on, but he did his best to pleasure her. Maybe if she climaxed she would be more forgiving? Well, his theory would be put to the test really soon. Hayden turned her head and rested it sideways on the counter. And that's when she opened her eyes. And saw him. Her mouth opened wide in shock at the realization that her little sister's boyfriend was ploughing into her pussy.

Thankfully, right at the same time her climax overwhelmed her and she closed her eyes. Her mouth was still open, but in a silent scream of raw pleasure rather than of shock. She grabbed one of his hands on her hip and squeezed very hard as she fought to remain silent. Dustin could see that her climax was extremely powerful. Sadly for him, he knew that he was still a ways away form his own. And he had a feeling that this would stop very very soon.

While he was still ploughing her delicious pussy, her climax finally waned and she suddenly pushed him away. Standing in front of him, his erect, dripping wet, turgid and twitching cock between them, she frowned at him, clearly angry. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked, whispering.

"I didn't know it was you!" he replied weakly.

"You didn't know? How the fuck could you not?" she asked, her body trembling with a mix of anger and post-coital spasms.

"Well, I figured it out eventually, but..."

"But decided to keep on fucking me anyway?" she sighed angrily. "Are you insane? You think I believe you? I know you've been lusting after me for years! You're just using this excuse!"

"Stop it Hayden!" Dustin said, some of his own anger stirring up. "You didn't even realize it was me even if I have a bigger cock than your boyfriend! And even if I can make you climax in minutes!"

Hayden stared at him, stil shaking and breathing hard. And then something clicked in her head. She backed away until her ass was pressed against the counter and hopped on. She then lifted and spread her legs. "If you can make me cum one more time, I'll keep this a secret." she growled. She was covered in sweat, her hair tangled and damp all over her skin and she was breathing hard, still intoxicated with lust.

Dustin didn't wait a single second. He closed the distance, guided his cock into her and sheathed himself once again. "Oh my gods!" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "That is such an amazing cock!" Grabbing her ass in his hands, he pulled her against him. Since she was grabbing him, he couldn't push with his legs and so worked with his pelvis. It seemed to work wonders. Hayden was groaning once again, as if she were already on the way to another climax again.

Feeling his own climax finally coming closer, Dustin knew he had to think of something. And then it came to him. Without warning he pulled completely out of her pussy and knelt in front of her. The counter, and so her pussy, was just at the right height. Hayden had just enough time for a gasp before Dustin closed his mouth on her pussy. He felt her hands on his head almost immediately and even though her hands were covering his ears, he heard her moaning as he ate her out.

It quickly became obvious that Hayden loved the same thing as her sister. And since her sister had often told him exactly what she liked... well, let's just say that Hayden was shocked by his prowess. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she whispered after moving her hands away from his ears. "You fucking bastard, you're going to make me cum again! Damn! My boyfriend never wants to eat me once his cock has been inside me..."

Dustin was grinning as he ate what turned out to be his second pussy ever. His first girlfriend hadn't been into oral at all, on her or on him. Hayden, like her sister, tasted absolutely delicious and he was enjoying himself immensely. "Want me to eat you until you climax?"

"Fuck yeah!" she replied, looking down at him.

"Only if you do the same for me," he replied before plunging back in.

"Bastard!" she growled. "Ok, I will. Just don't stop!"

About five minutes later, with his face already covered by her juices, Dustin felt her gushing a huge amount of fluid all over him. By then Hayden was bucking wildly on the countertop and Dustin feared that someone would hear them. She gripped two fistfuls of his hair as she climaxed. Once she relaxed, she pulled him up. Before she could gather her breath to talk, he slipped his cock right back into her spasming pussy and resumed fucking her. "Didn't you wanna cum in my mouth?"

"Oh yes, and I will. But I wanted some of that sweet pussy one last time."

"Did I... Did I just squirt all over you?" she asked hesitantly.

"You sure did! I don't mind," he replied.

Hayden laughed and leaned backwards, holding her body with with her hands. It enhanced her breasts, which bounced with Dustin's thrusts. Soon Dustin was feeling the edge of his orgasm beginning to crest and he pulled away. Without hesitation Hayden jumped on the floor and knelt in front of him, her mouth opened. Dustin's eyes opened wide seconds later when he realized just how good a cocksucker his girlfriend's sister was.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers
12