Accidental Picture Exchange

Story Info
Sharing pictures turns into a fun time for hubby's friend.
5.2k words
4.35
122.4k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craz80hub
craz80hub
36 Followers

It was New Year's Eve and my wife and I were over at a close mutual friend of ours to have a nice dinner and bring in the New Year together. Everyone invited that night was a couple, 4 total couples showed up so it was a pretty small affair. The night consisted of games, drinking, and conversation, pretty tame evening. As the night progressed and the wine started flowing we all seemed to loosen up a bit and ended up playing a game of charades. We split up in a men vs. women game and had tons of fun watching everyone attempt to act out the different scenes we made up for each other. The men were especially enjoying the show since all the women dressed up that night wearing sexy outfits that could be classified as their "going out clothes". My wife was wearing one of her favorite dresses that form fits perfectly to her fit body. The black pencil dress hugged her plump ass and helped to lift her already perky B cup breasts. She enjoyed the compliments that she received in that dress but in reality she would receive compliments in anything she wore that showed off her muscular legs and firm ass.

The night moved on and we continued to play games and share stories, eventually getting to a point where Vince, my best friend, asked his wife how many guys she had been with before him. Any person in a relationship would know how bad of an idea this is but in the inebriated state we were in it seemed like a good idea. Jenelle responded with a modest number of 2 then looked directly at Sarah, my wife, to ask her the same question. I had already known the answer to this so I was not shocked when she said 13, getting some gasps from the others in the conversation. She immediately directed the question to Vince trying to avoid getting a number out of me. Of the 10 years we have been married she has never asked me and I don't think she ever wants to know. She looked at Vince and asked him how many women have had the pleasure. Vince perked up and said 3, matching his wife. I knew this was a lie and he was just not willing to admit more than that to his prudish wife. His real number was more in the ballpark of 15 to 20.

As the night grew close to midnight I started taking pictures of the couples and all of us together so we could remember how we brought in 2016. As the ball dropped we all got close to our significant others and had the traditional kiss then turned and gave hugs and kisses to our friends as we brought in the new year. Everything seemed totally normal and we carried on with the night until about 1 am then went off to our rooms.

It didn't take long for Sarah's dress to become a wrinkled mess on the ground as she laid back on the bed in just a pair of sexy black thongs. I wasted no time and went over to the side of the bed and pulled her thong to the side revealing her dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, nice and wet." I said as I licked up and down her slit and around the outside of glistening lips.

She moaned in response so I kept licking her, occasionally moving my hands up to cup her perky tits and hard nipples. As I slid my hands down her sides and started to pull her thong down and she stopped me.

"Want to take some pictures first?" she said with a sly grin on her face.

I didn't even need to think about it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone as Sarah got into position lying sidewise on the bed. "You look so fucking sexy right now." I said snapping picture after picture. Her hands started moving down to her thong and she positioned herself with her knees in the air facing me. She started to slide her thong over revealing her now dripping pussy as I took more and more pictures.

"Get on all fours for me." I said.

She immediately obeyed and after taking a few shots with her thong on I started sliding it down further and further until they were on the floor. I told her to reach back and start rubbing her tight pussy for me. She obeyed and I snapped some more pictures as I moved in closer with my stiff cock. I teased the tip of my cock on her pussy and hit record as my cock easily slid all the way in. As I pulled out I could see how wet she was, her cum was all over my cock. I pushed in and out with long strokes listening to her let out a little moan with each plummet. It didn't take long for a huge load of cum to shoot deep into my sexy wife and we both collapsed onto the bed after the short bit of sex that seemed to last for hours.

We both fell asleep shortly after and woke up early for another session that shook the bed so bad we probably woke up the house.

Later that day I got a text from Vince asking if I could share some of the pictures I took of all of us during the New Years party. All of my photos on my phone get automatically backed up so it was as easy as creating a new shared folder and dropping in the pictures for him to see. As I looked through the album I remembered all the crazy pictures Sarah and I took that night and took extra special care not to include any of those in the shared album for Vince.

I sent him an email later that day with a link to the images and didn't hear anything back for a couple of days. I just assumed he got the pictures. The following Friday Vince and I went out for a drink at the bar close to him. We caught up on the usual, complained about our jobs nothing really new and then went over to the dart board for a few rounds.

"So, did you ever get a chance to send me those pictures from New Year's?" Vince asked

"Yeah, I sent them that same day, did you not get the message?" I responded.

"No, hang on let me check again" Vince said as he checked his phone. "No emails from you since 2 weeks ago."

Hmm, I thought to myself then told him I'm not sure what might of happened and let him know that I check later tonight when I get home.

We finished up a few games and went our separate ways. When I got home I immediately went to the computer to see what happened, sure enough there was the email sitting in my "Drafts" folder. I hit the send button and headed to the living to watch some TV before heading to bed.

About 10 minutes later I get a text from Vince: "Your wife is sexy as hell"

I respond back "I know, I love that dress, thanks man!"

A few minutes later he sent me a picture message. My heart skipped a beat as I see Sarah sitting on bed, knees up, tits out, and her hand pulling her thong to the side revealing her wet pussy. I quickly open my sent folder in my email and click the link. Sure enough there are all the pictures from the night I meant to send and 10 pictures I certainly did NOT mean to send. Luckily it was not ALL of the pictures we took that night but it included the first batch before she got on all fours for me.

Not knowing what to write back I simply send "Oh shit, I'm sorry"

"Nothing to be sorry for bro, I'll delete these now" he responded back quickly.

I think about it for a minute and realize I am actually kind of turned on by the situation and tell him don't worry about it he doesn't need to delete them just don't tell Sarah or Jenelle obviously.

"She seems pretty kinky, was this from the same night at my house?" he asks.

I respond back nervously, just letting him know she was feeling pretty kinky that night. Before heading up to bed that night I delete the chat exchange from my phone and slide into bed next to Sarah.

A few days go by and I can't stop thinking about how my best friend is looking at nude pictures of my wife and how much it is turning me on. I decide I need to tell Sarah just so she doesn't find out some other way later on and so I can see how she responds, in my perverted mind I hope that she is as turned on by it as I am. I decide that I will tell her the following weekend after she gets home from hanging out with her friends hoping that she might have had a couple of drinks and loosened up a bit.

Saturday night rolls around and Sarah goes out with her friends as I think to myself how to break the news to her. I don't come up with any good ways to say it so I just decide that I will ask her what she would do if someone got a hold of those pictures.

Sarah walks in the door around midnight and tells me to follow her upstairs. I do as I'm commanded and she immediately pushes me on the bed and strips me down, licking my cock until I become hard. She licks all over my cock taking me in deep and being extra sloppy. This only happens when she has had a few so I figure I could bring up the accidental picture share right after we finish up.

She strips off her top and unclasps her bra letting her tits hang free. She then takes a final lick of my cock and rubs her tits over my balls and the underside of my cock, up my belly and chest until they land directly in my wanting mouth. I suck on her tits as I help her undo the button on her jeans. She slides out of her jeans with some help and straddles my hard cock taking me all the way in deep into her slippery pussy.

"You like this baby?" she asks me as she starts rocking her hips on me.

I shake my head up and down "You know I love this!" I say with some excitement in my voice.

"I saw Vince out tonight with Jenelle" she mentions as she slides up and down along my throbbing shaft.

"Oh really?" I say as all the blood rushes to my face instantly worrying that maybe she found out from Vince or even worse, Jenelle.

She continues to tell me how Vince was looking at her a little differently, a way that kind of turned her on. I just kept thinking to myself how great it must of been for Vince to know how my wife's tits actually looked under her clothes. Now is the time, I should tell her now I think to myself.

"Well, it could've been because he may have seen some of those pictures from New Years" I said, waiting for a response that seemed to take forever.

"Which pictures?" She said as her rocking hips stopped moving.

"You know, the ones from later in the evening" I said waiting without taking a breath.

"Oh my god! you have to be joking!" Her voice escalated but it didn't seem mad. "and you're not more upset about this?"

"Well, no not really, you're super sexy. It actually kind of turns me on" I said, not sure what to expect.

"You like having other guys see your sexy wife naked?" She said as she began rocking back and forth on me again swooping in for another kiss without saying anything.

"Oh yeah" I say giving her a nice buck, pushing my hard cock deeper into her.

"You want to see me dance for Vince? Maybe let him grab these big perky tits?" she said as she reaches up and gives her tits a squeeze.

"Oh yeahhhhhh" I barely let out as my body convulses into the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

Sarah rolls off of me as my huge load of cum drips down out of her pussy onto the bed. She then looks over to me with a sly smile and talks about how she would seduce Vince for me if I really wanted to see it. The weekend passes and we have sex 4 more times, each time talking about how she would seduce Vince and strip down for him, letting him feel her up but we never talk about anything further than that.

Throughout the week I tell her that I would like to invite Vince over on Friday and maybe we can make some of these fantasies a reality. She agrees easily and we plan it out. Sarah went out shopping on Thursday to get a new outfit to wear for the night. She picked up some thigh high stockings with a garter and a new skirt that was pretty short. The skirt was not tight but very flowy so even the slightest bend would show off the bottom of her ass. Her top was a simple tank top with a deep cut showing off her supple breasts and a nice pushup bra to help show them off even more.

I had not told Vince about any of our conversations, I was hoping Sarah's advances on him would be enough for him to realize what was going on and if he was interested.

As Friday rolled around Vince came over at 8pm as planned and we started in the kitchen with some simple conversations, we then moved into the living room and I asked him if we wanted to play some cards. At that moment Sarah came downstairs wearing her new outfit and ran over to Vince to give him a hug and asked what we were doing. When she bent over to give him a hug I could see right away that she was not wearing any panties. She then leaned over to give me a kiss, giving Vince a little preview of her naked ass.

"We were about to play some cards" I said to Sarah.

"Great, can I play? What are we playing?. She said, slowly walking around, giving both of us a good view.

"How about some strip blackjack?" Vince said laughing.

I don't think he was expecting us to agree but Sarah immediately sat down across from us and said yes.

"Yes, but to be fair I am not wearing very much" Sarah said as she counted her pieces of clothing in her head then ours. "OK you guys both need to start with no socks on so it's even"

"Sure" Vince and I say in unison as we take our socks off and start shuffling the cards.

Sarah wins the first hand and tells Vince to remove something, he takes off his shirt. Vince had apparently been working out. His arms were thick and the definition his abs could almost be seen through his tight undershirt. I win the next hand and tell Sarah to remove the tank top. She takes it off slowly so she is sitting across from us in just her thigh highs, skirt, and pushup bra.

Vince wins the next hand and tells Sarah to remove her thigh highs. She stands up and faces away from us bending over as she pushes them down the top of her thigh to her ankles. When she reaches her ankles I look over at Vince and see he is fixated on her ass, which is fully exposed. She lifts one leg then the other to remove her thigh highs then throws them across the room and sits down. The room is silent with sexual tension so I break the silence asking anyone if they want a drink and run into the kitchen to crack open some wine and some glasses. When I return to the living room I see a normal conversation has started between Vince and Sarah and we play on. Sarah wins the next hand and looks at Vince again

"Remove the shirt" she says.

He reaches down and removes his t-shirt revealing his ripped chest and abs.

"Wow, someone has been busy at the gym!" Sarah says, as she eyes Vince's chest seductively.

Vince gives her a smile and deals out the cards. Sarah wins again and tells Vince to remove his jeans. He obliges and stands up to remove his jeans facing Sarah. He slides them down and I see the expression on Sarah's face as she sees his package being held in by a pair of boxer briefs. He sits back down and I catch a glimpse of his package, it seems to be soft but still stretching the front of his shorts and down his thigh a few inches. Holy shit, I think to myself, I had no idea my best friend was packing such a huge member between his legs.

The next hand is won by me and I decide that instead of asking for a piece of clothing I am adding a rule to the game. I add the rule that the winner of the hand gets to remove the article of clothing they choose from the loser. They both willingly agree and Vince ends up winning the next round and without saying anything walks over to Sarah and reaches his hands over her shoulders to her back to unstrap her bra. His hands then slide forward grazing the side of her breasts as he slides her bra all the way off. I instantly see how hard her nipples are and see the monster in Vince's shorts start to grow.

Sarah wins the next hand points to Vince as tells him to stand up. She walks over to him and slowly starts to lower herself so her lips are barely touching his chest. She continues down to her knees tracing her lips down his abs until she is eye level with his package, about 3 inches away, and locks her fingertips into his boxer briefs. At this point my cock is almost jumping out of my jeans. She slowly moves her hands down pulling down his shorts an inch at a time finally revealing the base of neatly shaved cock. She keeps pulling them down, inch after inch after inch. Finally halfway down his thighs his half hard cock is free and she slides his shorts to the ground. She stands up letting her tits rub over his cock as she is doing it, this causes his cock to jump a little get harder. As it was standing there it looked to be about 9 inches and as thick as a soda can.

I win another hand and again choose to add a rule. This time if you win and somebody's already naked you get to tell them to perform and act which can be anything at all, doesn't need to be sexual. I win the next hand too and decide I want to get in on the action and walk over to my wife telling her to stand up. I turn her around so her ass is right in Vince's face and pull her little skirt straight down to the floor. I notice the chair she had sat on is a little wet from her bare pussy but don't say anything to embarrass her more.

Vince wins the next hand and tells Sarah she has to do a little dance for 1 minute. She agrees but turns a little red, she hates dancing and certainly not excited about doing it naked. Her dance consisted of walking directly over to Vince getting on her knees and running her hands up his legs, over his thighs to his waist then letting her lips graze along the top of his long shaft, barely touching it. Her hands go up higher caressing his chiseled features and her lips follow along, up his stomach to his chest to his neck and she finishes up by sliding her pussy over his waist feeling his growing shaft get harder with her wet pussy lips. She starts to grind herself on his lap rocking her hips back and forth and I see his hands reach down to her tight round ass to give it a squeeze.

I look down at the timer and see the minute has passed but don't say anything, I let them keep going. It's at this point that I see how big his cock really is. Under my wife is a 10 inch monster shaft rock hard and at least twice as thick as my 6 inch cock. I can see her wetness glistening on the top of his cock as she slides back and forth over him. I see him look over with an inquisitive look, assuming he wants to know if he should keep going. I nod to him and move off the couch allowing them full access and getting myself a better angle.

Sarah's lips move from his neck to his lips and they kiss deeply as their breathing gets heavier and heavier. Then, without warning Vince grabs her by the hips and easily lifts her up throwing her down on her back to the couch. He places his head between her thighs and starts to greedily lick up her wet pussy juices. Sarah's lets out an incredible moan as she reaches her first orgasm of the night. Vince must be pretty good with his tongue I think to myself, Sarah's has never orgasmed this quickly when I lick her pussy. Vince continues to lick her pussy for another 5 minutes at which point she reaches down and grabs a handful of his hair and squeezes her thighs tight on Vince's head letting out another loud moan. Vince removes his head from her clutches and starts rubbing her clit quickly and pressing his other hand over the top part of her pelvis. A couple of seconds later Sarah lets out another moan and her pussy unleashes a wave of wetness, squirting all over Vince's hand and chest.

"Oh my god I didn't know you could do that!" I yell over to them.

"Neither did I!" Sarah screams, catching her breath.

Vince says nothing and places his face directly back into her soaked pussy, licking up everything he can get.

Vince then stands up and reaches down to his jeans into his pocket. He pulls out a magnum condom and begins to unwrap it. As he starts to place it on the tip of his shaft Sarah leans forward and takes over, helping him get it a few inches down his shaft then she looks over at me and pulls the condom off, throwing it across the room. She gives Vince a smile and leans back waiting for him to stretch her tight pussy out. Vince leans over her giving her kiss right on the lips. I can see his massive cock resting on her tummy as he kisses her passionately while gliding his hands over her outer thighs up to her waist and finally to her breasts. As he grabs a handful of her breast he starts to move his lips down from her lips to her neck and spend some time using his tongue to caress her hard nipples. He then gets on his knees between her legs and lines his thick cock head up against her soaked pussy. Grabbing his hard cock he starts to run the head of his cock up and down over her slit, each time spending a little more time against her tight little opening. Finally he presses forward I can see her pussy attempt to stretch and allow the thick head of his cock to enter, he pushes a little harder and a couple of inches of his cock disappear in my moaning wife.

craz80hub
craz80hub
36 Followers
12