Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the moment her mouth creates the seal, her pussy gets forced onto my mouth and I feel her own eruption. I manage to keep my eyes open throughout my orgasm as I stare at her asshole tighten and release over and over again. Sure I have seen this on plenty of porn movies, but never thought much about it until this moment. Now, watching my sister's asshole respond in this way, I cannot help myself from enjoying an amazing view.

We both finish and I continue to stare at her asshole while enjoying the new flavors that have filled my mouth. Sure, I have no problem saying I prefer the taste of her piss, but it is not a wide margin. I find myself wondering what it would be like if she pissed in my mouth after exploding on my face. She removes herself from her position and I wish I could keep that view. However, seeing my sister's face with a few drops of my cum on her lips is a close second.

She lays down next to me and says, "Your cum is almost as good as your piss."

I nod in complete agreement and say, "So is yours, Brandy."

We turn our heads to look at each other, then she says, "I should move in with you."

I have no idea where that came from, so I ask, "Why?"

She says, "It just makes sense. Neither of us wants to go without piss and this would ensure we get it several times a day."

It does make sense, but I have to state the obvious. "What do you think mom and dad would have to say about that?"

She says, "I'm 18, so they really don't get much of a say. And it isn't like they are going to find out what we are doing. I really don't care that you are my brother and you have no qualms with me being your sister. I don't care that we just did something sexual, even though I know incest is supposed to be wrong. Right now, I have the taste of your cum in my mouth and I like it. I want whatever we have to grow into something far more than what it is. The only way for that to happen is for me to move in with you."

I cannot argue with anything she said, so I say, "You're right, Brandy. I want all of that as well. But before you move in, you have to do something for me."

She gets a nervous look on her face as if I am going to ask the impossible, then asks, "What do you want me to do?"

I remove a pubic hair from my mouth and say, "Trim your bush."

She looks at the hair I'm holding and smiles as she asks, "How close to the skin do you want it, dear brother."

I smile back and say, "All the way to the skin."

She says, "You've got it."

Nothing further is said as there is nothing more to say. We lie there together completely naked and I wouldn't have it any other way. I find peace in the only sound I hear is our breathing. I inhale deeply and find a new scent that is quite pleasing. There is no room for doubt as I know this is the start of something wonderful with my sister and the future is looking very bright.

12