Accidental Public Ass Fucking

Story Info
I accidentally fucked a stranger in the ass at a concert.
4.1k words
4.27
263.3k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers

This is the fourth story in an on-going series. To get the full story, read My Pretty Woman Moment, Making Her Feel Pretty and Hot Fun in the Hot Tub first. Or just start here.

A short time after Tyler moved in with my wife Jess and I we got wind that KISS, one of the best bands in the world, would be playing at the local state fair.

My wife went online and bought us tickets immediately. I was very much looking forward to the event. A day walking around at the fair with my two gorgeous ladies capped off by some classic rock and roll?

It doesn't get much better.

The day of the concert Jess and Tyler spent hours getting ready. When they emerged from their cosmetic war room (also known as the bathroom in our master sweet) my jaw dropped. Before me, fitted out in some cut down and tailored KISS t-shirts from my closet, were two gorgeous, big titted black-and-white faced demon babes.

They'd cut the front of the t-shirts down to show a lot of cleavage, and taken in the sides to make them form fitting. They'd also cut the sleeves and collar down to the point that they were, for all intents and purposes, tank tops.

I was turned on and wanted to fuck them both immediately, but the girls weren't into it. Or, at least, not right then.

"Later you creep," Jess said laughing.

"Yeah, you'll ruin our makeup," Tyler said with a giggle. "It takes a lot of time to look this hot."

"Please," I replied. "You two look hotter waking up in the morning than any girl who will be at the concert tonight."

"I'm not surprised you feel that way after this morning," Tyler teased.

The night before had been the first time we all three slept together. Not in the "fucked each other" sense, but truly slept together. My wife and I met the nineteen-year-old Tyler on a shopping trip to the clothing store she was working in (she'd quit after moving in with us). Tyler and my wife had been making out in the changing room and I caught them. Since then, Tyler has become a member of the family.

We're polygamists now, I guess you could say. Jess, my wife, says Tyler is my other wife. Which is fine by me. I'd always thought that two wives might just be twice the pain in the ass without nearly the sort of rewards most guys think of when they think of multi-wife polygamy. But I think the key is having two ladies who are as turned on by each other as they are by you.

When Tyler moved in we were all a little awkward about it. Threesomes are one thing; living together as a family with two wives and a husband took a little getting used to. Tyler was sleeping in her own room, but the night before we'd all fallen asleep together with me in the middle and the girls on either side snuggled in close.

When I woke this morning, both girls were on the same side and delightfully naked, their nude bodies on the white linens and splashed with the morning sun coming in through the windows. I had turned my head and Tyler - tousled fire-engine-red (she dyes it) hair making a halo around her pretty freckled face and horn rim glasses - was smiling back at me. I looked down and between Tyler's spread legs was Jess' head, her eyes closed as she munched box.

Tyler scooted a little closer to me and gave me a long, probing kiss that was only slightly soured by morning breath.

"Good morning, husband!" she said. Then, tapping Jess on the head, said "He's up!"

"Good morning, husband!" Jess said, looking up and smiling her chin shiny with Tyler's juices. She crawled up between Tyler and I and planted a set, sloppy kiss on my lips that was made immeasurably more delightful by the taste of Tyler's pussy.

She also made a grab at my cock which was tenting the sheets like a throbbing, pink tent pole. It was hard, but not necessarily because I was waking up to a randy moment of sapphism between two hot women I love.

"Hold on there, honey, I've got to see to the morning necessaries." I got up and hobbled off to the bathroom my cock throbbing painfully in my pajama pants.

When I came back a while later (it took a bit to make my boner subside enough so that I could piss), I was greeted by the image of my wife laying on her stomach where I'd left her with Jess laying behind her, face buried in my wife's ass and eating her pussy out from behind with much gusto and slurping. Jess was bracing herself against the head board, eyes closed and moaning.

"Make room, ladies" I said bouncing onto the bed. Tyler pushed me on my back, then crawled up my body, turning to plant her pussy (still dripping with Jess' saliva) squarely on my face. I shoved my tongue up her hole while she began to grind her hips.

I felt the bed moving, and soon Jess' lips were on my cock with her hand working my shaft. This didn't last long, though. Jess mouth left my cock to be replaced shortly by her pussy lips. She rubbed the tip of my dick up and down her sopping wet twat, then sank onto me with a guttural moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

At this point I'd like to say that I saw the two ladies kissing each other and rubbing each other's titties. See, it's always been a fantasy of mine to be double-mounted like this, with one lady riding my face while the other fucked my cock but in my fantasies I could always see them play with each other too.

I'm sure they did, but my face was buried squarely under Tyler's ass where I was licking her from clit to asshole. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. There is no such thing as a bad day that begins with a pretty young girl sitting on your face.

I was giving Tyler's bung a particularly thorough tongue bath when I felt Jess lift off my cock. I was disappointed slipping out of her pussy, but as she re-positioned herself I knew what was coming. He planted her feet on either side of my waist, her hands on either side of my knees, and I felt the tip of my cock rubbing on her ass cheeks.

"Put him in me, Tyler," Jess said in a husky voice. Tyler leaned forward, pulling her ass off my face for a moment, and I felt her hand steady my cock as Jess lowered herself onto me again this time with my dick penetrating her tight little ass.

Soon I was balls deep, and she began to work herself forward and back my cock giving her ass nice, long strokes. Tyler laid down, pushing her pussy back into my face, and soon I could hear the tell-tale slurps of Jess' pussy getting eaten while I fucked her ass.

I wrapped my arms around Tyler's waist and began to pull her back rubbing her pussy onto face and tongue with each trip back. Soon I had all three of us in a rythm with Tyler fucking my face, Jess fucking Tyler's face and my cock fucking Jess' ass.

The ring of her tight little sphincter traveled up and down my cock over and over again and soon was coaxing a load of spunk out of my cock.

"I'm coming," I moaned into Tyler's twat. "Ohhhhhhhh god I'm coming!"

I felt Jess slow, and then Tyler took my cock out of Jess' ass put it in her mouth working my cock head with her tongue and lips while stroking my shaft with her hand.

"Unfh," I grunted blasting a load of semen into her mouth. Again and again my cock spasmed, and Tyler took every load working my cock to milk it out of me.

When I had stopped thrusting into her mouth, Tyler looked back at me and smiled then came up to my face and gave me an only somewhat salty kiss.

"That was tasty!" she exclaimed.

"Shower time!" Jess called, getting off the bed. We followed her into the bathroom where the girls gave me a thorough scrubbing down under the hot blast of the shower before kicking me out.

"We're have to get ready and we don't need you around oggling us."

I left the bathroom... and later they emerged as the smoking hot demon babes I've already mentioned.

But this story was supposed to be about accidental sodomy, no? Then let me progress with no further digression.

We arrived at the fair grounds hours before the show and had a terrific time playing games and riding the rides. Both girls flirted with me outrageously. They'd ask me to help them work the air rifle or the hammer on some game, and then they'd grind their asses into my crotch. They'd snuggle up on either side of me as we'd walk, and I'd revel in the looks people gave us.

I had the stray thought of making the girls skip the concert and go home with me for a nice, long fuck session but I knew the girls would be disappointed. Plus, I did really want to see KISS.

Soon enough, it was time to go in for the concert. The venue had a grandstand in the back, with reserved seating, and then an open area for fans who wanted to stand immediately in front of the stage. This last was where we had tickets. We were among the first in, and bought beers right away before taking up position near the stage.

The standing room area filled up quickly as the day grew into evening, and one consequence of having arrived so early became clear. We were out of beer. After much pouting, the girls convinced me to push my way back through the crowd to the beer stand for another round. They also convinced me to put their cell phones in the pockets of my shorts as they didn't want to carry them any more and had no pockets on the tight, slinky skirts they had on.

This would prove to be a fateful decision.

I packed away my new cargo and, as I walked back through the crowd, soon found that the additional weight made it hard to keep my shorts up. In fact, I had to walk with one hand holding the waistband to keep them up.

By the time I made it to the beer stand and had bought a double round for the three of us (six big cans of beer), I realized I was going to have a problem. Walking back through the crowd with both hands full of beer while keeping my shorts up was going to be a problem.

I did the best I could to tuck my shirt into my shorts in such a way as it could help hold them up, then I gathered the beers into my arms and made a break back to the front of the venue where my girls awaited.

I came out near the back of the standing area just in time to hear the crowd go wild as the band was announced and took the stage. People flowed into the standing area, and soon I found myself backed up against a wall in the shadow of the grandstand with nowhere to go.

Immediately in front of me was a young, curvy woman with jet-black hair, nice round tits filling out her black t-shirt and a black skin-tight skirt that ended just below her ass cheeks. About six inches below the bottom of the skirt some thigh-high boots started.

This chick was smoking hot, and she was being pushed back against me as the crowd expanded. She bumped into me once, and smiled back at me with a quick apology, then turned around again to see what she could see of the show. Which wasn't much. The crowd was out of control, and she was pushed back again and again to the point where we were pretty much in constant contact. I was, literally, back to the wall and the metaphorical wall in front of her was pushing us together.

She looked back at me and apologized again, and I shrugged my shoulders. There wasn't much either of us could do. It looked like I was going to be enjoying the concert, as much as I could, from right where I was.

But soon, a problem developed. My clever shirt trick was failing me, and I felt my shorts began to fall down. I looked around quickly for a place to set down the beers I had in my arms but could see nothing. I was just about to ask the girl in front of me if she'd mind holding them while I fixed my problem when shirt pulled free and my shorts hit the ground.

The most embarrassing part? I wasn't wearing any underwear.

Why? Because I have two kinky girls in my life and when getting dressed I'd had visions of, perhaps, an impromptu hand job or something on one of the rides. Unfortunately, despite all the teasing Jess and Tyler had given me, that didn't manifest itself and now the decision not to pull on a pair of boxers under my shorts was proving to be a bad one.

My cock was now out, and the stranger in front of me was rubbing her ass on it thanks to the crowd pushing her back.

You can imagine what happened next. Despite my morning sex session with two horny girls, it had been a day of teasing and expectation. Now, with a sexy skirt-clad ass rubbing against me, there was no stopping it.

I was getting a boner. A big, throbbing, open-air hard on that anyone who bothered to turn around would have seen rubbing into the ass of the unsuspecting girl in front of me.

What the fuck was I going to do? I couldn't very well ask this girl for help so she could turn around and find that I'd been putting pecker tracks all over her black-clad ass. I couldn't ask anyone for help at this point without a great deal of embarrassment and, possibly, expulsion from the concert.

I was standing there desperately contemplating my options when, on stage, the band broke into "Strutter." This, apparently, was a favorite of the young, beautiful stranger in front of me and she began to bounce up and down. Which would have been a delightful sight under different circumstances, given her bodily assets, but as it was it made my cock bang against her back side in a manner I didn't think she was going to be able to ignore.

And then it got worse.

I was extremely aroused by this point, despite my best efforts to the contrary, and my dick was pointing toward the sky. At the apex of one of her bounces my boner slipped under her skirt. As she came down, the tip was driven up near the waistbands of her skirt and panties. Still not aware of what was going on, she bounced again causing my dick to angle down past the waistband of her panties and slip down between her ass cheeks.

She definitely felt that. She did half bounce, then wiggled a bit looking over her shoulder to see what was happening, and all that movement was rubbing my cock up against her silky panties (from what I could see they had cute little hearts on them which clashed, in a strangely pleasing way, with her overall vaguely goth getup) and her slick, sweaty ass cheeks...and I just couldn't hold out any longer.

"Uhhhh," I groaned and began to unload jet after jet of come into the poor girl's panties.

As I shuddered and came she stood stock still, no doubt in shock. My heart was thumping wildy, not just at the obviously erotic nature of this impromptu orgasm taking place as it was in the midst of a crowded concert where anyone focusing on us instead of the stage for even a moment would see but also at the fact that, intentional or not, I'd pretty much just sexually assaulted this girl.

And I'd pumped about a cup and a half of DNA evidence into her ass crack and panties to prove it.

I'll be honest, my first instinct was to drop the beers, pull up my shorts and run. But then I realized...there was no where to go. The same mass of people that had forced our unwitting sexcapade was also blocking all routes of escape. I resigned myself to what was no doubt going to be a lot of awkward explanations.

But then I realized something. The girl was still standing stock still, despite the fact that my cock was still between her ass cheeks, and my cum was now running out of the crotch of her panties and down her leg. In fact, as I watched, a man standing just ahead and to the right of her looked back at her.

"You ok?" he asked just barely audible over the noise of the crowd and the music.

"Yup," she replied and he turned back to the concert. I saw my opening.

"You know, a gentleman would have let you stand in front of him so you could see," I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, and he could keep wayward cocks out of my panties too," she said...then giggled. Unbelievably, this girl was finding a bit of humor in our predicament.

"That, uh, wasn't on purpose. My shorts fell down and you were jumping and..."

"A likely story," she said. But then gave her ass a little wiggle that sent a pulse of blood back into my dick which was in danger of shriveling its way back up out of her panties. The wiggle made my cock squish deliciously between her ass cheeks. I had the makings of another hard on.

"Well, believe it or not, I'm a gentleman who would never force himself on a lady."

"Tell that to your cock which, if I'm not mistaken, is feeling increasingly rigid."

It was true. I was now just shy of a full-fledged boner and this sexy banter with this sexy lady, combined with the feel of her smooth, soft ass cheeks on my cock wasn't helping.

Then something unbelievable happened. She put her hands down and lifted up the back of her skin-tight skirt exposing her panties (I was right, little red hearts on a field of white) then pulled the silk panties down exposing her ass to me.

"Let's do this," she whispered back to me putting both her hands back and pulling my hips into her for a grind.

I was now totally hard. My heart thumped with excitement as my cock ground into her come-covered ass. Was I really about to fuck a stranger in the ass in the middle of a concert?

I was, it seemed.

"I'll need your help," I said indicating the beers in my arms with a nod when she looked back. She giggled, then turned around again and I felt her hand on my cock aiming straight for her tight little asshole.

I sank in to my balls in her slippery ass with one push thanks to the lubrication provided by my come and her sweat.

She put a hand up and pulled my face down to hers and gave me a long, wet, tongue-twisting kiss. Then she let me go and slowly began to thrust back onto my cock.

The feel of her tight little sphincter on my cock was amazing. It was tight, and each stroke seemed to go from the base of my cock to my tip and back again.

On stage, the band began playing "Beth," and this sexy stranger matched her thrusts to the rhythm of the song. I was terrified for a moment, thinking the guy this sexy young thing was with would turn around to find his girl during this romantic song, but proving himself to be the asshole I'd already guessed he was, he remained focused entirely on the stage.

I shift a bit to plant myself squarely against the wall at my back and closed my eyes to enjoy the situation. A lot of people have had sex while listening to KISS. How many have had sex while listening to KISSlive?

She continued to work my cock in and out of her ass. Opening my eyes, I could see she had one hand up her shirt rubbing her breasts and the other down the front of her skirt. Her head was turned so that I could see her face, illuminated by the flashing lights of the stage, and she was biting her lower lip. Her jet-black bangs where fluttering in the breeze on her forehead.

Anyone looking at us at this point was going to know what we were doing, but I was beyond caring.

I began to thrust myself into her, and her fucking became harder. We were soon going much faster than the song's rhythm and I began to get that familiar feeling in my balls.

On stage, the band was in the final 15 seconds or so of "Beth." The crowd was beginning to cheer, louder and louder. Suddenly, she slammed herself all the way back on my cock and stayed there. Her hips were wiggling, humping against the hand she had buried down the front of her skirt. Soon I felt her orgasm through the tightening of her asshole, and it was all I could take. I bucked against her a few times, forcing my cock in and out of her a few times, then joined her in a ball-emptying orgasm.

The song was ending, and the crowd was roaring, and in a way it felt like they were cheering for us.

I emptied splash after splash of semen deep into her bowels, and she kept humping her hips slightly still lost in orgasm. But then, as the crowd quieted, and KISS broke into another song (I can't even recall what it was), our orgasms subsided as well.

She leaned back and pulled my head down to her for another kiss, my cock still bured in her ass. This time I noticed her lips had a sweet taste to them, like some sort of alcohol, and her breath smelled just faintly of tobacco.

Jack_Fetch
Jack_Fetch
129 Followers
12