Accidental Sex

Story Info
Caught naked and accidents happen.
3.2k words
4.26
213k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

I found this secluded little area down at the beach where I can go when I want to be alone for a while. I'm a bit of an introvert and a lot of company can get tiresome fast. This little nook was on the top of a hill with a steep drop immediately in front of it so most people aren't interested. Too lazy to climb and once you're up there there's nothing to do. That was why I liked it.

I went hiking up the hill to my little nook one day after lunch. I thought I'd just lie back, read a book, enjoy the sun, and possibly watch the yachts sail by. I came off the trail, stepping past the bushes protecting the entry to the nook and got a slight surprise. Mind you, it was nothing to the surprise that the naked young lady standing there got.

It was more a case of bad timing than anything else. The young lady certainly didn't intend to be naked. She had a bikini set out on the grass next to her and had been stripping prior to putting it on, taking care to fold her clothes very neatly. Perhaps she should have hastened to change first, with folding taking second place.

As it was I stepped into the little nook just as she was taking off something small and lacy, presumably her panties. When she saw me her eyes opened very wide and she made a noise that I suppose would best be described as a strangled squawk. She dropped the panties, trying to hide behind her hands and one lifted leg.

Now the polite thing for me to have done would have been to apologise and step back out of the nook while she finished changing. If I'd been given a chance I might even have done that (after giving her a fast once over). I wasn't given a chance, was I?

"Don't you touch me," she hissed at me. "I'll fight you."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard. I'll fight. I know martial arts."

I've never heard of any martial arts that suggest a fighting stance of standing on one leg, the other leg hooked up and across in front of you, one hand clutching your groin and the other arm wrapped around your chest. I did notice that she had a lot of chest to wrap her arm around and it wasn't doing a very good job.

"Um, that's nice," I told her. "I know floral arts, myself."

"What?"

"Floral arts. You know, as in flower arranging. I work mainly with orchids. Grow my own in a hothouse. I'm quite good at it."

"What are you talking about?" she demanded.

"Um, aren't we exchanging information on our hobbies?" I asked.

"No. I was warning you I'm willing to fight you."

"Well, I'm not particularly interested in fighting you, although I suppose it could be interesting, especially when you're dressed like that. Ah, why do you want to fight me?"

"It's not a case of want to. I'll have to. I'm not going to just stand there and let you rape me."

"Not standing, you won't. Far too much work. Lying down on the other hand. . ." I let my voice break of suggestively.

She glared at me and I continued.

"Who said I was going to rape you, anyway. I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything even the slightest bit suggestive. The last remark doesn't count," I added quickly. "You started it."

"Well, of course you want to rape me. I'm naked."

"Ah, yes, you are. I must admit that I noticed as soon as I saw you that you were naked. Gloriously, beautifully, naked. Your nakedness shone like a sunbeam out of a cloudy sky, brightening the earth around me. I remember humming a paean of praise to Petra, the goddess of perfection, when I saw you standing there. Such delightful beauty is a rare thing in this world of ours."

We stood and looked at each other for a moment. She looked slightly baffled, unsure what to say.

"Um, what does the fact that you look fantastic nude have to do with you assuming that I'm going to rape you? And if I was, why would you bother to fight? Wouldn't it be smarter to relax and enjoy? Not, I might add, that I have any intention of raping you. Not on a first meeting. Um, aren't you rather uncomfortable standing like that? What sort of martial arts stance is it, anyway? The deranged stork?"

She sighed and lowered her leg to stand properly, still trying to hide her private bits behind her hands.

"But, but, you're a man. Of course you're going to try something when you've got me alone like this and I just won't permit it."

"Well, I don't know who told you that all men will automatically jump any stray naked women they come across but no-one asked my opinion and I'm not going to do it. Good grief girl. Imagine if you were a fat fifty. Having to rape you in that sort of scenario would scar me mentally for life. How old are you, anyway, and what's your name."

"Melissa, and I'm eighteen."

"Well, Melissa, eighteen, you're definitely in what could be considered the rapable category, which brings me back to my other questions. Why would you resist? Why not relax and enjoy?"

"Enjoy? It's rape. It would hurt."

"Only if the rapist is incompetent. All rape is, is unexpected sex. Once you're used to the idea that you're going to have sex then you'll make allowances and everything will be all right."

"You've got to be kidding."

"True. Some people are right bastards and get off on hurting other people. Personally, I think that attitude is just plain sick. How can you enjoy yourself unless your partner is enjoying themselves? Positive feedback and all that."

"That's just what you say. Sex is painful. My mother told me all about it."

"Trying to protect you until you're old enough to decide for yourself," I said, nodding agreeably. "Understandable."

"I am old enough and I agree with her," came the snarky reply.

"Yeah? Had much experience, have you?"

A cold look was my only reply and I added two and two to get five.

"Still a virgin," I said, smiling and nodding, and getting an even colder look for my efforts.

"I'll tell you what. We'll conduct a little experiment and see what you decide. Don't worry, I'll be keeping my clothes on."

Stepping a little closer I brushed aside the arm she was holding across her breasts and placed my hand on one firm full breast. Then I started stoking it.

"Take your hand off me," she half shouted, apparently appalled.

"In a moment," I said soothingly. "Have you ever had a man doing this before?"

"Certainly not," she gasped.

"Then take a moment and consider it. Yes, it's new. No, you didn't ask for it. But, and it's a big but, what does it feel like?"

"It feels like you've got your hand on my breast," she snapped.

"That's because I have," I said. Captain Obvious, that's me. "I meant, what does it feel like as in nasty or nice, and consider before you answer."

"Different," she muttered after a moment. I didn't push for more than that. I just let my hand drift across to her other breast and continued rubbing.

"And now, seeing that you're getting used to it."

"Still just different," she insisted.

"I hate to have to say it but your nipples seem to disagree with your description. They're saying they like the attention." To illustrate my point I twiddled one erect nipple, watching her face as I did so. Bending over I caught her other nipple in my mouth, sucking lightly. She gave a gasp and pushed at me, so I reluctantly raised my head.

"So we've established that having your breasts stroked doesn't hurt and may even feel nice," I observed.

"No, we haven't," she chipped in, but I ignored that.

"Does it hurt at all when I do this?" I asked, cupping both breasts and running my hands down her flanks, finishing up my sliding them around her, closing upon her bottom.

"You shouldn't be touching me at all," she pointed out, dodging the question.

"What's an occasional touch between friends?" I asked, letting my hands slide forward and around to her front.

"Excuse me," I murmured, one hand pushing aside the hand that she had protecting her pussy, replacing it with my free hand. Now I was rubbing her in a very interesting place and her eyes were wide and she looked quite shocked.

"Now you can't say that this is just different," I pointed out. "Not with the way you seem to be reacting to my touch."

"It's terrible," she gasped. "You stop that."

"Don't be silly. Why are you so nervous about a little friendly petting? Would it help if you had something to pet as well?"

"What? No."

"Let's find out," I suggested, releasing her for a moment to drop my shorts. I captured her hand and pressed it against me. "Why don't you just take a moment to feel what a man feels like?"

"Oh my god," she gasped, even as her hand closed around me. "You are going to rape me, aren't you?"

"Certainly not," I protested. "That's the last thing I'd do. I'm just getting you accustomed to a little touching, showing that it doesn't hurt and is really quite pleasant. Besides, as long as you're holding my cock I can't do much with it."

I continued to pet her, stroking breasts and pussy impartially but lovingly, feeling her body respond. She, on the other hand, managed to get a good feel of my erection, feebly protesting about it all the while.

It took a while but I managed to persuade her to move to a more horizontal position. I eased her down until she was lying there, me tasting her breasts again.

"I think," I told her, "that it is time you found out what tasting you really involves."

"No, thank you," was her quick reply. "You may feel free to depart at any moment now."

In reply I kissed a nipple and then let my lips trail down towards her mons. As my mouth passed over her mons and fastened on her mound she finally let go of my cock, preferring to grab hold of my hair. She was clutching it more than pulling on it but I gathered her sentiments from the sweet words she was uttering.

"What are you doing?" came the strangled scream that should have been her voice. "You can't do that. Oh, god, stop doing that."

"Relax," I said. "It's not hurting you. It's just a different sensation. Exactly the same as my fingers stroking you, but it's my tongue."

My head bent and my tongue got busy again, dipping and tasting. I guess I got a bit careless there at one stage, damn near losing a double fistful of hair. It seems my tongue must have been brushing too close to her clitoris because she sure reacted to it. She might not have climaxed but it had been a near thing.

Deciding enough was enough I lifted my head.

"And you thought I was going to rape you and hurt you," I said reproachfully, while she looked at me with big eyes. "For shame. A little bit of harmless touching and no need to panic."

I eased her legs further apart, moving between them and leaning over her. Now my erection was pressing lightly against her tummy. I dragged it back and forth a few times, letting her feel it brushing against her slit, getting accustomed to its presence.

What happened next was entirely accidental, I assure you. I was just dragging my cock down along her slit, letting her get the feel of it rubbing against her sensitive lips. She was twisting about a little, squirming under the feelings assaulting her. I guess I just pulled my cock a little too far back, losing contact.

When I hastily moved forward again, wanting that pleasurable feeling again, she was apparently in just the wrong position, my cock butting up against her lips and, finding them yielding, slipped past them and into her secret chamber.

When she felt me sliding between her lips she gave a startled squeal and must have panicked a little, because she pushed against my intrusion, and popped her cherry as neat as you please.

She gave a small scream of pain as I started pushing deeper. She also tried to tell me what she thought of me but was just a little incoherent, seeming to think I was deliberately raping her or something.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault," I quickly pointed out. "You pressed up against me at the wrong moment. I couldn't help it. And it didn't hurt. Not really. You just thought it did because it was so unexpected. It was just another different feeling. Stop and consider. Does my doing this hurt or just feel strange?"

This, of course, was my cock pressing deeper into her. Now that the initial pain of losing her virginity was past it should just feel strange and a little exciting, not that she was going to admit to the exciting part of it.

"It doesn't matter what it feels like. Take it out."

"Geez. Rush, rush, rush. There's no hurry. Now that we've gone this far we might as well continue," I pointed out, giving one last little push and finding myself nicely home, my groin pressed firmly against hers.

"No. You said you weren't going to rape me and now look what you're doing."

"Yes, but this wasn't my fault. Not really. It was entirely an accident on my part and you didn't help by pushing yourself onto me like that."

"I did not push myself onto you. You pushed that thing into me. Now take it out."

"Excuse me, but you did. Still, there's no need to argue over it. I'm sure you know I can't just pull straight out or you'll find it most uncomfortable. May I suggest that you just move with me for a few moments and that way it'll all be over quite fast with no problems?"

"Why will I find it uncomfortable? No, never mind. You'd probably lie about that, as well. I'll move with you but you'd better get things finished fast."

I pulled slowly back and pressed home again, urging her to push towards me. After a couple of false starts we started moving together smoothly. I fully intended finishing fast, but I also intend putting off that finish for as long as possible. I thrust into her, taking my time and going deep with each push, finding her pushing up to meet me with no troubles. She was breathing harder now, and I could feel her getting into the swing of things.

My hands were back on her breasts, stroking them, keeping her nipples entertained. She was now moving rather restlessly under me, wanting something more. Fortunately, I had a suggestion or two. I started moving a little faster, listening to her starting to make eager little noises, quite sure she didn't realise she was doing so.

My hands dropped away from her breasts, going down to grab her legs.

"Lift your legs," I advised her. "Wrap them around me and you'll find things go easier."

Actually, with her legs up and wrapped around my waist I can't say for sure things were going easier for her, but I'm prepared to swear I was going deeper, to her great delight. My hands were back to mauling her breasts and her arms were around me, clinging to me, as I thrust in hard, jolting her with every effort.

I was now progressing in a nice steady rhythm and her commands that I should hurry up and finish this had long since dwindled away, being replaced by little things like, "Oh, oh, oh," and "Yes, yes, yes." I was able to keep this nice pace going for a while, slowly lifting her excitement and agitating her arousal. It wasn't all that long and I had her ready to climax, just needing that last little extra, which I managed to withhold.

With Melissa in the proper state of mind and body I took steps to bring myself to the same pitch. I slowly increased my speed, sensing the tensions within her tightening until she was ready to scream for relief. Then I kept my promise of finishing fast, redoubling my speed and pushing her over the edge, having her frantically climax while I did the same, filling her with my seed.

Melissa didn't seem to know what to say and just lay there, breathing hard. I was very much the same, I have to admit. Finally her mind cleared enough to speak.

"You said," she gasped out, "that you wouldn't rape me, and you did."

"Oh, no. Acquit me," I protested. "I didn't deliberately enter you. It was purely accidental, but you made it worse by throwing yourself against me. Totally not my fault."

From the killer look I was getting she didn't seem fully convinced.

"I don't know what you're upset about," I told her. "All I was doing was letting you get acquainted with your body, petting it a little. OK, so maybe we went a little further that we intended, but no harm done. At least, now you'll know what to do when you want some man to seduce you and you won't be scared of what happens."

"I wasn't scared in the first place," she pointed out rather acidly. "I was just trying to be careful."

Ha! She was shit-scared of sex, and we both knew it. I politely refrained from saying so, however. Instead, I reached out and started trailing a finger around her breast, drawing last circles around her nipple, a nipple that was already tightening again in anticipation of my touch.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Well, as you say, you're not scared, and you're no longer a virgin, and we are here all alone, and you are naked, and so I thought that this would be a good time to experiment a little more. If you care to roll over onto your tummy and lift your bottom nice and high, we can see if you prefer things that way. Just a suggestion."

"You're kidding," she said, looking astounded at my audacity. "Oh, god, you're not kidding," she said, looking at my burgeoning cock. "You can't be serious," she said, as I helped her roll over. "I'm saying no," she said, as I helped her up onto her knees. "I mean, it'll be rape this time if you do it, and you know it."

"Not if my cock just teases you like this until you ask me," I pointed out, slowly stroking my cock up and down along her slit, teasing what were very sensitive lips at that stage. Minutes. I'd give her a maximum of two and she'd be asking. She was too wound up and too curious not to.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers