Accidental Slave

Story Info
She is unknowingly turned into his slave.
6.3k words
4.37
282.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goreankat
goreankat
25 Followers

I can’t believe how my life has changed over this past year. I am doing things that I never thought myself capable of doing. I am a married woman with three children that up till recently led a relatively normal life. I have been married for over 20 years and like most married couples we have had some rocky times to get through in our lives.

We reached a point of near divorce a few years back over some serious differences in sexual preference. My husband, Bill, had very strong interests in the bdsm lifestyle. I reluctantly went along with many of his fetishes for many years. We had “normal” sex on occasion, but more often than not, our sex drifted to the kinky rather than straight sex.

Bill especially loved the Master/slave scenes where I would be his slave and do anything he desired sexually. There would usually be some form of bondage involved, but at my insistence, never too heavy. When I protested being the slave, he would suggest a switch where I would be the Mistress and make him do my bidding. I know I made a terrible Mistress, but he was a far better slave than I could ever be.

Spanking was another sore spot, pardon the choice of words, in our relationship. He would try to give me a spanking for disobeying him, but I would have nothing of it. I was not interested in pain of any kind. Being tied spread eagle and fucked on the bed or walked around on a leash in the house were as extreme as I would allow. He couldn’t even mention anal sex!

Our relationship was strictly monogamous even though Bill often suggested trying to include other couples or friends for our sexual escapades. For some reason, the thought of my fucking another man or sucking another mans cock just turned Bill on. Just talking about it made him so hot he almost could cum in his jeans. I just was not interested in doing anything of the sort.

Finally I reached a point in my life where I said, “Enough is enough”. I met a man that was interested in me and made no mention of any sort of kinky sex. When we made love, it was sweet, tender and totally satisfying. Although Bill was a great lover in our early years, as the kinkiness took over, the satisfaction waned. Now I found a man that could really please me without asking me to do anything that I didn’t want to do. I made the decision to divorce Bill and began the process. It was short lived however.

We both realized that there were children involved and we had to find a way to make the marriage work if the children were going to be happy. So, I gave up the new man and Bill and I resolved to stay together, however, I denied Bill any sort of sexual activity at least with me. After much consideration and conversation, it was decided that we would continue in an “open” marriage. That is, we could each find sexual partners outside the marriage without jealousy or bad feelings. The one thing I was certain of, is that I had no interest in sex with Bill again and as a middle aged woman, I needed it a lot.

We both did what we could to discreetly find sexual partners. It had to be discreet, because as far as the children or anyone else knew, we were a happily married couple. After all, we were at the school functions together, went to the movies together, even slept in the same bed almost every night, so all looked good in the household.

Each of us placed personal ads in various websites and we each found sexual partners. Bill had several ladies that he managed to hook up with and one or two that became his favorites. He still looked at me with lust in his eyes, but he knew that he was not going to get anything at home any more.

I consider myself to be fairly attractive for a woman in her 40’s and apparently so did a lot of men because my mailbox was always full of respondents to my ads. It didn’t take me long at all to dive in and find out what meeting, dating and fucking men was all about. I had never had a life like this as a young woman. I was married too young and raising children and of course playing sexual games with Bill. In this new life, I could meet men and take them for a “test drive” and find out what they were all about. I had affairs with at least a dozen men, many of them married, and all of them very horny and ready to please me. Some did better than others and I kept them around for as long as I could, but eventually some sort of complication arose that made it necessary to put them aside. That is, until I met Jim.

Jim was somehow different than the other men I had met. He was very intelligent and fairly good looking. He was over 6’0 tall and extremely well hung. The thing that first attracted my attention to him was his passion for what he called Zen sex. His ad mentioned it, and I had never heard of it, but if it made sex even better, how could I resist?

I answered his ad and we hit it off right away. He told me that Tantric or Zen sex was a heightening of all the senses and would lead to nearly non-stop orgasms. As much as I liked orgasms, the thought of a non-stop orgasm caught my ear. I was anxious to learn how such a thing could be achieved. He told me that in order to reach this level of sexual awareness, I must submit myself totally to him and he would guide me step by step through the process until I would eventually attain a level of sexual nirvana and drift from orgasm to orgasm for hours on end.

It was all intriguing to me and after our first date, I was in his bed and submitting my body to him totally. I couldn’t believe it when he said that reaching the ultimate level in sexual satisfaction was to utilize as many positions as possible and of course to make use of all the available orifices on the body for sexual pleasure, including my virgin asshole. I don’t know why, but I raised my ass in the air and permitted him to enter an area that no man, not even my husband, had entered. To my surprise, after a mild discomfort, my sphincter relaxed and it actually became somewhat pleasurable, although it would take several sessions before I would become accustom to this new use of my body.

My mouth was also a temple of pleasure for Jim’s Tantric style of sex. I had always loved giving a good blow job, but Jim made it a point of using my mouth for his pleasure for long periods of time at each meeting. As time went on, I realized how much pleasure I could give with my mouth. Jim told me that I gave the best head he had ever had. I didn’t tell him how much pleasure it gave me. I loved the feel of a man’s cock in my mouth. The taste, the texture of the skin, the full feeling in my mouth and obviously the power that I felt knowing that I could bring a man to a mind blowing orgasm in that way. My asshole was always used in our “lessons” and of course, my pussy received her dose of fucking too. Of course he reciprocated the oral sex and was very good at it.

We practiced breathing techniques as well. Jim said that part of the discipline needed for total pleasure, was to control the tempo of ones breathing. It was sort of like my Lamaze courses when I was pregnant. Patterns of deep, shallow, hee’s and hah’s and other methods were part of my daily exercise. Proper use of these breathing techniques with the correct rhythm would help me intensify the depth and length of my orgasm. I found that I was able to make some orgasms last for a minute or even more in a very short time. My learning sessions with Jim had truly increased my ability to have orgasms and to have different and stronger orgasms.

As time went on, Jim emphasized the necessity for me to be the student and he would be the strict Master of the art. Jim began giving me instructions as to how I was to present myself to him at each meeting. I was told what to wear and was expected to follow these instructions to the letter or suffer some sort of discipline. My stomach would start getting butterflies thinking about how I must look in order to please my Master. If he instructed me to wear a short dress and nothing else, I found myself doing it.

One time I showed up with a skirt that he considered too long and after making me strip naked after walking in the door, he chastised me and forced me to bend over his knee, whereupon he gave me a severe spanking! I protested at first and let out a few loud screams, but he held me even more tightly and told me that if I did not submit willingly to this punishment, he would discontinue my lessons and I could not return. The thought of not being able to receive my lessons, and more important to suck his cock and get fucked made me cease my complaining and accept the punishment. To my amazement, I also found that my pussy was becoming aroused and wet. What was happening to me? He told me that in the future, if he had to spank me, I would count the strokes and thank him for each one. To my surprise, I said “Yes Master”, with a bit of a smile on my lips.

Suddenly I realized that I was taking part in an activity that I had told my husband was repulsive and that I wanted no part of. What was happening to me? I began thinking how much I loved having this man fuck me and use my body for his pleasure. I was reaching higher levels of sexual satisfaction with each meeting and couldn’t wait for the next “lesson”.

Self control was also a part of the sex that Jim was beginning to emphasize. Jim said,” In order to achieve a stronger and longer lasting orgasm, you must be able to restrain yourself from cumming until I give you permission”. He continued, “This will take a while to learn, but soon you will be able to control yourself and only have an orgasm when given permission. This will intensify your need for an orgasm and when you are granted release, it will be ever more intense than anything you have ever known”.

I was all ears! An orgasm that could go on forever, with an intensity that would rock my world? Now that was sweet music to my ears. Jim stated sternly, “If you cum without my giving you permission, I will subject you to some form of punishment such as spanking or even a mild whipping with a flogger or riding crop. This will serve to re-enforce your ability to resist cumming and help you to reach ultimate total control of your body.” I didn’t realize it then, but it also served to strengthen the control that Jim had over my body.

I found that soon, just the sound of his voice could make me tremble. He could call me late at night and tell me to come for a lesson. I would immediately stop whatever I was doing and go. I would get an e-mail from him that ordered me to come over at a precise time wearing whatever his whimsical mind would conjure up. I would make a few phone calls and arrange for the kids to be picked up, or taken wherever they must be and be knocking at his door wearing a slutty looking outfit with too much makeup, or a little girl look with pigtails and all!

Soon, things got deeper. Jim told me that my lessons were going well but I needed to learn some special positions that he would require me to use at various times. The first position he taught me was the “Obeisance” position. Now I when I would arrive, I had instructions to immediately disrobe, drop to my knees and place my face to the floor, with my arms outstretched, palms down, and not speak except to answer his questions. Jim had systematically broken me down and made me his sexual plaything. I found that I wanted nothing more than to please him, whatever that involved. I would sometimes stay in that position for half an hour or more without a word being spoken. I could hear Jim walking around the house but he would not speak to me until he was ready. My pussy would be dripping wet thinking about how he would use my body on that day.

One afternoon, I arrived at the appointed time. Jim told me to come in. I removed my dress and assumed the Obeisance position. I awaited my instructions. After a period of meditation in this position I heard Jim’s footsteps approach me. He walked in front of me and reached down with his strong hands and lifted my chin. I was not allowed to look into his eyes until he gave me permission. Then he said, “It is time to worship your true Master. The Master of all sexual slaves is the penis. You will kiss him, lick him and suck him in preparation for his entry to your asshole. This is your lot in life. It is the life of a true, Tantric sex slave and slut. You are my sexual slave and my slut to be used for my pleasure and that of others if I so desire. Do you understand slave?” My heart jumped into my throat as I slowly nodded and responded, “I understand my Master”. “Very well then, you may look into my eyes and worship my cock, but do not use your hands. Use only your mouth to pleasure me, or I will punish you and tie your hands behind your back until you have done what must be done.”

I could smell his penis before I looked up and saw it standing erect before my face. I began breathing heavily at the thought of my strong Master ordering me around this way and I wanted nothing more than to please him, no matter how hard it was to do. I took his huge cock into my mouth and began sucking it in earnest. My pussy was tingling from the excitement and I felt as if I could cum just by putting his cock in my mouth, but I knew that was not allowed.

As I sucked him with all the fervor I could muster, Jim spoke, “My little slut, you will learn to love sucking cock so much that soon you will crave it. You will not be able to get enough cock in your mouth. You will appreciate the taste of a man’s cum as the honey of the gods. Of course each man tastes a little different, but you will want to experience the variety of tastes. After your training is complete, you will beg to have dozens of cocks put in front of you to suck. The idea of men lining up to fuck your face will bring you such pleasure that you will be in a constant state of arousal from the time you begin until the last man has pumped his seed down your throat.” I withdrew his cock from my mouth long enough to say, “I will Master, I will. I love to suck cock”. Again, I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my mouth.

He gave me instructions on what pleased him. How hard, how fast, how deep, where to lick, and I did everything, as ordered until I felt his cock begin to pulse indicating the forthcoming explosion of his cum into my mouth. Jim spoke out “You are to swallow every drop of my sacred fluid. Do not waste any of it or you will be punished”. My pussy was throbbing with the need to be fucked by this man that had taken total control of my sexual being. I ravenously swallowed his cum and licked his cock and balls clean, making sure that I did not leave a trace of his cum anywhere.

Jim smiled down at me and ordered me keep his cock in my mouth. I felt it begin to soften. Jim said “Suck your master until he gets hard again”. I continued licking and sucking until after a few minutes he started stiffening again. When he was totally erect, he instructed me to stand up. “It is time to learn a new position slave. This position is called ‘Present’. When I say the word ‘present’, you are to present your asshole to me. You are to stand with your legs spread wide and bent over at the waist. You are to grip the cheeks of your ass with your hands and pull them apart so that I may inspect your asshole and pussy to see if they are ready for penetration. Do you understand slave?”

”Yes Master,” I meekly replied. Jim then said,”Very well,” He paused,” PRESENT!” I took the position as described and waited with my ass cheeks spread and bending over with my tits hanging below me. Jim walked around behind me and pushed two fingers into my dripping pussy. I pushed back onto his fingers as he did this. “What are you doing?” he snapped. “Did I tell you to do that?” “No Master, you didn’t. I am sorry”. Suddenly I felt a sting on my ass from his hand. My eyes immediately teared up. “You will not do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g without my permission”, Jim snapped. He went on, “How do you expect to fully appreciate what I am teaching you if you do not follow my explicit instructions as you agreed?” “I will do better from now on Master”, I replied.

He replaced his fingers in my pussy and wiggled them around. This time I did not move, but I did moan a little. “You are very wet my little slut”, he said as he withdrew his fingers. “Here, taste yourself my dear”, he said as he put his fingers in front of my mouth. “Open your mouth and lick your juices off my fingers my sweet pet, so you may know what you taste like to others.” I lapped at his fingers savoring the taste of my pussy. It was actually quite pleasant.

Jim then moved around behind me and began fingering my asshole. He used his saliva to lube up my hole as well as his penis. I stood in my ordered position as I felt the head of his cock press up against my sphincter. He grabbed my hips and held me as he pushed his large dick slowly into my hole. I felt the head slip in, and then felt my asshole close tightly to hold it in. He pushed on and on slowly and then began pumping in and out. With each thrust he buried his cock a little deeper into my ass. God, I wanted to feel him in my cunt, but that was not his intent. He continued fucking my ass until his balls were slapping against the cheeks of my ass with each thrust. The feeling was exquisite. I was becoming delirious and felt my ass contracting as I sensed a new sort of orgasm coming on. Could it be possible to have an anal orgasm? I said to my Master Jim, “I am feeling some sort of an orgasm. May I cum?” “Not yet slut”, Jim shouted. “Not until I tell you”. He pumped harder and faster and then I knew it was coming soon because he stopped thrusting and buried his cock all the way into my ass. “I am cumming slut. I am cumming. You may now cum!” I began to shudder as I felt his warm jizm pulsing into my asshole, and suddenly I felt the most unusual orgasm I had ever had. It was truly and anal orgasm. It was so much different than a clitoral or vaginal orgasm. It came from somewhere deep inside of me. I screamed with pleasure as wave after wave came over me. I practiced my breathing as he had taught me to help prolong the feeling.

Jim remained behind me with his cock deep inside. I felt it throb a few more times, then it began softening and he slowly pulled out. Now I was ready for him to fuck my wet needy pussy. I needed to be fucked so badly now that I was almost crazy with desire. I wanted to cum, cum, cum as I had never cum before and I knew that Jim could do it almost with a snap of his fingers. I waited, still bent over for my next instructions. Jim walked around, reached under my breasts and squeezed each of my nipples tightly. I winced a little because my nipples were very aroused and tender, but I did not say anything.

“You may get dressed and go slut”, Jim spoke sternly. “What”, I thought? Was he not going to fuck my dripping wet cunt? Was I going to go home without being given the sexual release that I needed so badly? “What Master” I queried? He slapped my ass hard and said, “I said, you may get dressed and go slut. No questions! You will put on your dress, get you things and go home. I will not be needing your pussy today and you will not be allowed to cum under any circumstances until I give you permission”. I slowly stood up, found my dress and slipped into it, gathered the rest of my belongings and said, “Yes Master. When will you require me again?” Jim retorted, “Check your e-mails regularly. I will call if I need you immediately. Now go.”

I looked up hoping for a kiss and Jim grabbed my breast roughly and gave it a twist. “Who said you could look into my eyes slut? Only when you have permission will you ever look into my eyes or anyone else that I deem your Master! Do you understand?”

I nodded, “Yes sir”, and slowly walked out the door with my eyes cast on the floor. I got into my car and drove home to fix dinner for my family. The rest of the night all I could think about were the event of the day and I was wet with excitement. I could not wait for the next message from my Master Jim.

goreankat
goreankat
25 Followers
12