Accidental Spice

Story Info
A flagging sex life can get a lift sometimes
1.6k words
3.8
38.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You know Jane”, Kay sighed as they sat having tea in the coffee shop that morning, ”I sometimes feel that the spice has gone out of my marriage.”

“ How d’you mean, Kay?” Jane asked interested.

“Well, Martin always makes sex seem like a chore these days, and I have to make the first move all the time. When we do have sex its good, just not as special as it used to be.”

Just then, there was a cough, and they realised that Anna was standing there, while she was a friend Kay did not feel good letting everyone in or her most intimate secrets, and went bright red.

Jane asked Anna how long she had been standing there, and she said that she had been there long enough to hear Kay saying that she had a problem, but she couldn’t see why.

As Anna had heard most of it, Kay told her the problem and said that she did not know what to do about it. Anna said that she and David had once had problems like that, and Jane & Kay both pooh-poohed what she was saying. Both Kay and Jane knew that Anna and David were always over each other whenever they were out anywhere, they were not the sort of couple that you could ever imagine having problems.

Anna however, said that it hadn’t always been that way for her and David. At one time they had been on the verge of splitting up, but they had done something about it, so it wasn’t a problem any more for them.

While Kay didn’t really want to share her problems with Anna, but she was really curious as to what she and her husband had done to solve the problem. Anna’s cryptic answer was that they go to lots of parties, and that they talked. When Kay asked her to clarify what she had said, she said that she couldn’t really do that, something about discretion and confidences, and would not elucidate on it. Kay had the feeling that if she had been on her own, then Anna would have less cryptic. She had to admit, that while Jane was her best friend, she was a bit of a gossipmonger. Always listening out for a good rumour, and spreading it quicker than the News of The World.

After a while they all went their separate ways. Jane & Anna to pick up their kids from school, and Kay going home to cook the dinner. What Anna had said was on Kay’s mind all that evening. She went to bed thinking about it, ok she and Martin did talk, but it was mainly about work, and hat they had done during the day. She mused about what Anna and David could talk about that would have improved their sex life.

She lay next to Martin in bed listening to his even breathing for ages, her mind unable to settle down. It was working overtime on what Anna had meant. Mind you, Kay and Martin rarely got invited to parties as their circle of friends was a little limited. Martin worked so hard, and had little time off to socialise, and when he did he was too tired sometimes to do anything. It was strange though that David worked in the same Office, worked the same hours, but still had time to party with his wife. She eventually fell asleep with that thought in her mind.

Kay did not see Anna for the next few days, but on the Friday when she was cleaning the house the doorbell rang. She was surprised as she wasn’t expecting anyone, maybe it was a salesman. She went to open it, and was surprised to see Anna standing there with another woman, who Kay recognised, but didn’t know by name. She invited them in, and made them a coffee, which they sat on the sofa drinking while Kay finished the hoovering in the Hall. Then, she went into the living room and apologised for being a bad hostess.

Anna said that she had no need to apologise at all, and that they had rather dropped in on her unannounced. Kay noticed the other woman nod to Anna, then Anna asked Kay if she and Martin were free on Saturday evening. She said that they were as far as she knew. The other woman, whose name was Jill asked if they would like to go to a party on Saturday. Kay ifed & ahed for a few minutes, then said that she would love to, but wasn’t sure that Martin would. Anna told her to tell him that David was going, as they were good friends at work, so if David was there he would probably go.

She said ok, and then Jill and Anna left. As Jill left, she cryptically told Kay to wear something real sexy. Kay thought that went without saying as she had once heard that a lot of Anna’s friend’s were beautiful people, and she didn’t want to show Anna up. Anna gave her the address as she left, and Kay realised that it was indeed one of Anna’s rich friends as it was in a house outside town, which was in an upper crust area.

When Martin came home she mentioned it to him, and he said that he didn’t really feel like partying, until she told him that David was going. Then, he said that he needed a break and would love to go out for a change.

The following day, they were both rushing around getting ready. Kay had a hell of a time deciding what to wear, but in the end she decided to wear a low cut black dress, panties, stockings and garter belt. They drove to the house and knocked on the door. It was answered by Jill, who appraised what Kay was wearing then looked Martin up and down. Kay noticed that Martin was blushing at her look, and felt a little more relaxed as Martin was as nervous as she was.

They went in to the living room, which as already a mass of people who seemed to be chatting to each other. Kay saw Anna at the same time as Anna saw her. Anna came over and asked if Kay and Martin would like a drink as David came up and said hi to Martin.

As the party went on, Kay noticed that every now and again a few people would disappear from the room together, and sometimes come back with different people. Kay had quite a bit to drink and was feeling a little light headed when a couple of guys came up to her. One was a tall black guy who had on a pair of white trousers and no shirt, and the other was a non-descript white guy.

The black guy put his arms around her ,and began to touch her breasts, she looked around to see where Martin was, and her was off talking to Anna and another woman. As Kay was a little drunk, she was enjoying the attention, the other guy put his hand under her skirt, and almost accidentally touched her pussy through her panties. Kay giggled, thinking that she was enjoying the attention, and maybe that was what Anna meant, but she did not know the half of it. The black guy began to kiss her neck, and whispered in her ear that she should come upstairs with them and get comfortable. She was enjoying the attention, and could see no harm in it, so she let the two guys take her upstairs.

They looked into about 3 rooms before they found an empty one, where the black guy pushed her onto the bed and began to kiss and suck at her breasts as the other guy was removing her panties before she could do anything and began to rub and touch her pussy. She was getting so turned on, and didn’t really care that her husband was downstairs talking, while she was upstairs with two total strangers paying attention to her body, and touching her in places that no-one but her husband had touched her for years.

Someone-else came into the room, and coming around the other side, they began to caress and suck her other breast. She was really turned on, with three people paying attention to her body.

The guy who was touching her pussy had now pushed his tongue deep inside her, lapping up her juices, and she could feel someone-else’s fingers touching her pussy as well. She now had at least 5 people paying attention to her body, she was sucking on some-one’s cock and she had one on each breast and two people paying attention to her pussy. After a while the guys took it in turn to fuck her hard and fast, and she was lapping it up. She did for a few minutes think about what Martin would think , but looking up she saw that he was in the corner of the room watching her with a big smile on his face as Anna was down on her knees in front of him, with his cock deep in her mouth, and Jill was squatting on the chest of drawers in front of him ,her pussy pushed towards his face as he licked and sucked at it. They were both having a good time.

They left the party at about 3 am, and chatted about it all the way home. Martin told her that he had really been turned on, by seeing the black guy fucking her. As soon as they got home he dragged her upstairs, ripped off her clothes and gave her the best fuck that they had ever had. Kay went to sleep contented and knowing that a little bit of spice, be it accidental had been all they needed to improve their sex life. She would never have to say the Spice had vanished again, as she knew that it was the first of many parties for them.