Accidental Voyeur

Story Info
Hot couple is discreetly observed by accidental voyeur.
1.1k words
3.86
66.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend I had the most incredible experience without participating myself. Saturday morning I woke up at six and went out for my normal run, pausing at the lake and watching the sunrise, what a beautiful day! As I came back through home stretch I cooled off, thinking about a nice how shower. I quickly ducked inside, and washed, threw on bra and panties and a robe. Ah, coffee and the newspaper, just the way to round off my morning before I got started!

I glanced up when movement caught my eye and saw the neighbors in their backyard. My deck is elevated, but I was hidden from view by the siding, and I had a great view of their backyard. I really didn't know these neighbors, they had only moved in a few weeks before and we had never really been introduced.

Laura and John are an attractive couple, John left the army a few years before and had stayed in great shape. He is packed from head to toe with muscle, his shorts and tank top left nothing to the imagination. It looked like they had already showered and were packing up to head to the beach. John's tanned body looked stunning, good definition and nice bulging muscles. And then there was this very nice bulge in his shorts! Oh my.

Laura is a nice looking brunette, hair just off her shoulder, straight with just the hint of a curl. Laura was wearing a bikini top and cutoffs. I noticed that she filled her fashionable top just perfectly, no excess material and not too tight. I would judge her at a C cup, her trim waist gave her an hourglass figure, and her flat stomach displays her toned body perfectly. And her legs, they were absolutely perfect; I've never seen legs with that amount of muscularity and still looking so feminine!

I glanced down at the paper again, my distraction almost forgotten. John and Laura continued to load their car, they were giggling and acting like children. I glanced up again and saw John lift Laura off the ground, letting her settle down by sliding down his chest until I saw her breasts flattened against his tight stomach. They kissed passionately; I thought that this was a couple in love, how nice. Laura became twisting her hips seductively, grinding against John's hips and I realized she was either trying to seduce him or tease him, but seeing as they were getting ready to leave I didn't think anything would happen. How wrong I was!

When John's hands came up and gently massaged Laura's breasts I realized I was going to be watching a couple make love, so I slid down in my chair a little bit, continued to sip my coffee and watched. I was growing just a little wet now; I had never watched a couple make love with me just sitting back, myself unobserved.

Laura lifted her hands and caressed John's large pecs, I watched her gently caress his nipples and tweak each one, then she surprised me by sucking on each one until they were like little pebbles. I saw one of her hands sneak down between them and she began groping him, she was obviously in need. When John pulled back to let her bikini top fall down (I hadn't seen him untie it) I was almost shocked to see an impressive bulge tenting the front of his shorts. Laura's breasts became exposed, she didn't sag at all, surprising for her size! She had light brown nipples; her tan lines showed off her fair skin and made her look even more impressive!

She ran a hand up her abdomen and her sides, and then cupped each breast, presenting them to her husband. When John reached in to suck on her nipples, she playfully pulled away and began sucking her own nipples, and then offered them, once again, to John. John grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her into him and his mouth sucked one, then the other, nipple into his mouth. After just a few minutes of this Laura pulled away and pulled off her cutoffs, and her panties, exposing another well-tanned feature, her bikini tan prominently displayed, and she was completely shaved! She looked so hot that I began to gently finger myself outside my panties, knowing full well that I would have to change when this was done.

Laura pulled John's shorts down and his nice-sized cock sprang out, incredibly thick, thickly veined, and as dark as I've ever seen on a white guy. Laura gave it a few playful tugs, leaned over, and proceeded to suck as much of that thick took into her mouth as she could fit, but it was really too wide for her. Her mouth looked wider than mine, and I wondered just how much that fat cock would stretch me!

After only a few minutes of this oral stimulation John stopped pulled Laura and (I couldn't really hear them) they talked for a few second and walked in their open sliding door. They got as far as the carpeted area before Laura fell to her knees, got John's cock to her mouth again and sucked voraciously! I still had an incredible view and watched as closely as possible without exposing myself. He turned out to have one of the fattest cocks I have ever seen, her saliva made it look so incredibly tasty.


John stopped Laura and he began to go down on her, but she stopped him, pulling him up so that his cock would slip inside of her. I couldn't clearly see but she must have been soaking wet! As his cock began to split her open I heard her clearly for the first time, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" and so on. John finally bottomed out and began fucking her vigorously. It wasn't making love; it was more animalistic, more like rutting. I watched the veins on her neck and face and I knew that she was coming from deep inside. When John lifted her hips up in the air I watched her blow off and really have a world-class orgasm.

Unfortunately John didn't last too long and he cam strongly, his spasms lasted perhaps 30 seconds to a full minute, every spasm made his hips jerk forward, impaling her on his cock, but more accurately he was planting his seed deep into her core. He caressed her gently when he got his sanity back and gently pulled out. Long streams of come ran out and down her thighs and he gently retrieved a dishcloth and wiped them both off. Laura lay there and looked like she was composing herself, her hips occasionally rocking back and forth, seemingly experiencing after-tremors of her orgasms.

John and Laura eventually got up, cleaned up and finished packing their car and started to get in. I thought they were still ignorant to my presence, but as John got in the driver's seat he glanced up and waved at me. I may never know if I had been sighted during their animalistic coupling, but I do know I had been a truly accidental voyeur.