Accidentally Seduced

Story Info
Ashley submits to her boyfriend's dad's strong advances.
1.5k words
3.86
119.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley made her way up the walkway of her boyfriend's (or her boyfriend's parent's) lavish home smiling ear to ear. She was about to see Micah again for the first time in months. He had been sent off to boot camp so fast that she hadn't had the chance to say good bye. They were both 19 and madly in love. What could be more beautiful?

When she finally reached the door she took a moment to try and adjust her dress. She pulled it down to make it seem longer and it revealed too much cleavage, when she pulled the top up to cover up her full chest her dress seemed to barely cover her perky ass. She had only seen his parents a few times over the 2 years they had dated and she didn't want them to get the wrong impression about her, even though she had every intention on having hot, raw, homecoming sex with her boyfriend the moment they were alone. She had even decided to go without panties, as they would only hinder the process. Instead, she placed her lace thong in a box and put a bow on it so when they were finally alone she could give him the present she knew he had waited months for.

She finally got her dress to a place where she figured it would be semi-acceptable, tucked his gift under her arm neatly and knocked on the door and hoped that Micah's face was the 1st she would see.

Knock knock!!

"It's open!" She heard the same voice shout from inside. Ashley was almost surprised that a butler or maid didn't answer the door of such a fancy home and even more surprised that they would lust let anybody walk on in.

She opened one of the huge double doors and peeked inside. "Hello?" her voice echoed.

"Come in, I'm in the kitchen" the voice elaborated. It didn't sound like Micah.

Ashley eased in, barely opening the door. She moved through the mansion silently admiring the millions of dollars of art work and antiques throughout the house until she reached the kitchen. Still, she saw no one.

"Hello??" she said standing in the doorway of their huge kitchen.

"Yeah! I'm down here" He grunted as stood up from behind the kitchen island. It was Mr. Carnegie, Micah's father.

"Oh, hello Mr. Carnegie!" Ashley nervously spoke. She had never said more than two words to Mr. Carnegie. Micah had warned her that he was short tempered, foul mouthed, mean, and generally an all around asshole. In fact Micah wouldn't even be in boot camp now if he hadn't lost an intense fist fight with Mr. Carnegie.

"Hello Ashley," He smiled warmly. "How are you?"

"I'm uhm. I'm fine. Thanks for asking" Ashley answered. She couldn't help but think how handsome he was. He was in great shape for a man of 37; in fact he was in better shape then most of the young men her age. His great smile and beautiful eyes made it hard for her to picture him as the brute Micah so often described him as.

"Sorry about that," he smiled though he seemed a little exhausted, "I gave the help today off for Micah's homecoming and now I can't find a damn thing."

"But anyway, what can I do for you today, miss?" he asked cheerfully.

"I came to see Micah," she said, "Is he home yet?"

"Actually his plane was delayed; he won't be home for several hours. Somewhere around 4 a.m. tomorrow morning. I'm sorry" He stated most apathetically.

"Oh ok," Ashley's smile faded and her eyes dropped, "Well goodbye, then."

"What do have there?" Mr. Carnegie pointed to her gift.

"Nothing!" She blurted out. "It's something... I was gonna give to Micah."

"I can give it to him for you." He suggested.

"I don't think you can." Ashley blushed.

"Excuse me?" He asked, confused but intrigued by the way she had said it.

"I mean, I would rather give it to him personally," She said.

"Alright then," Mr. Carnegie conceded. "But while you're here, you should sign this welcome home card. I'm sure it would make Micah really happy."

"Sure," Ashley walked over to the island to sign the card. She placed her box on the counter and searched for a pen.

"Oh! You need a pen, don't you?" Mr. Carnegie laughed. "Sorry, there should be one on the counter over there," he pointed across the kitchen.

Ashley smiled, "Would you mind if I wrote a little something in here?"

"Not at all," He said "You can take it over to the table and write whatever you want."

"And I promise Micah's mother and I won't look," He joked, "It's going right in this envelope when you're done" He handed Ashley the card and she went over to the counter to write her personal note.

Mr. Carnegie took this opportunity to take a quick peek inside the box she had left behind; he slid the bow down just enough to lift up the corner of the box. When he saw its contents he beamed with excitement.

"K, I'm done now," Ashley smiled as she bought the card back.

Mr. Carnegie spun round with a grin on his face and her delicate panties weaved through his fingers.

"These are nice" he beamed. Ashley stood speechless and blushing. "I can see why you'd want to deliver this personally" He added

He walked over to her, twirling her panties on his index finger. Ashley was so embarrassed she wanted to cry, and so scared she couldn't move. Mr. Carnegie looked down at the petrified teen and snickered.

"Were you planning on fucking my son tonight Ashley?" Mr. Carnegie asked with a devious smile plastered across his face.

She couldn't speak; she only shook her head to deny it.

"Really?" he said playfully. Then suddenly he reached under Ashley's dress and grabbed hold of her bare womanhood. "Then this must be for me," he concluded.

He pulled her in and began to massage her lips with his fingers while his other hand made its way to her perfectly round ass. Still Ashley stood motionless and silent; tears still welled up in her eyes from the anxiety of the situation yet a hint of pleasure was beginning to stir in her. She began to move her hips in rhythm with Mr. Carnegie's massage and he pulled her in even closer so she could feel his man hood throbbing just beneath his pants.

"Do you feel that?" he grunted.

Ashley nodded. Then, abruptly, he attempted to thrust fingers inside her, to much resistance.

"Owww!" Ashley squealed, finally snapping her out of her silence," I don't wanna do this Mr. Carnegie" "It's wrong!"

He swung her around and slammed her hard against the island "Yes you do" he growled, " Your pussy is dripping wet and wrong or right, you KNOW you want me to finish what I started"

"I should go, I shouldn't be here," she started off. Mr. Carnegie pushed her up onto the island counter top so that she was lying down. He then knelt down and took her entire pussy in his mouth, Ashley immediately let out a loud moan of pleasure.

He kissed and nibbled her pussy lips while working his tongue over her clit. He freed one of her breast massage and teased the nipple while Ashley pleased the other. She grinded her pelvis in synch with his skilled tongue, Mr. Carnegie unleashed his manhood and started stroking himself fiercely.

Ashley began to feel intense waves of passion and she neared her climax. Mr. Carnegie, nearing his climax too, immediately stood up and plunged his throbbing penis deep inside Ashley's tight, wet pussy. She cringed in pain as he penetrated her again but still enjoyed the thrill that his massive cock provided. He pumped her with all his might, grabbing hold of one of her breast that wildly thrashed about in reaction powerful thrusts. Her body convulsed and trembled as she came harder than she ever had in her life while He dug his nails deep into in her soft, skin he unloaded inside deep inside her. His moans bounced off the walls of his house. After he had shot the final squirt of his cum inside her, he slid out and let go of Ashley. She made no attempt to catch herself so she fell straight to the floor with a thud. Her pussy pulsated with pain and her mind was wrapped with guilt. While her trembling hands struggled to adjust her clothes, Ashley watched Mr. Carnegie casually zip himself up, grab her gift box and stuff her panties back in, and toss it on the ground next to her.

"Here," He said "You can still give it to him if you want"

"But I wouldn't want it if I were him," Mr. Carnegie scoffed.

As Ashley left the Carnegie home, tears pouring from her eyes, she thought to herself, Micah was right, he is an asshole.