Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After the first year we will try to find off-campus housing where we can live together. When we have completed our bachelors degrees, we will go out and find jobs.

"We hope to get married after we have worked a year. However, we will become engaged before our first year in college."

"And what do you plan to study in college?" Mr. Bernard asked.

Brenda said, "I want to become a high school history teacher and a swimming coach. Danny wants to study accounting and become a Certified Public Accountant.'

"I think you both have done a good job of planning," Mrs. Bernard said. "I am sure that we can come up with a set of rules for when you sleep together that will be acceptable to the four of us parents."

Mrs. Porter asked, "Do you expect to earn scholarships to pay for your education? Even at State U. a four-year education is not cheap."

Danny answered, "In addition we expect to work while we are in college, all four years. And, Dad, I would like your help in obtaining a road-building job the next four summers. I hear that they pay the best for general laborers in this area. And Brenda wants to work in a school business office, Mr. Porter, as a summer intern, if you can help her with that."

Everyone agreed that the plan was a good one, and that the kids had taken a realistic look at what it would take.

The next day was Monday, and there were thirteen weeks left before the college school year began. Brenda found a temporary typing job that would net her about $1,500.00. Danny found a job as a day laborer that would net him about $2,100.00.

He looked and found a jewelry store that could provide him with a nice engagement ring for about $1,350.00. Thus by the time they returned to school they had begun accumulating funds for their college educations, plus Danny had a ring to give to Brenda when they became engaged.

They spent their first night together Monday night in Brenda's room. It was a time in which they worked on developing their skills at pleasuring one another using their mouths. Brenda became an excellent cocksucker, according to Danny, while she said that he became the best cunt-lapper she could have wanted. And they always fucked just before going to sleep in each others arms.

High school commencement was held on a bright, sunshiny Friday just before Memorial Day. That night the Porters and the Bernards went out to dinner to celebrate their children.

Just before dessert was served Danny stood up, looked the four parents in the eye, then got down on one knee and handed Brenda a jeweler's ring box, saying: "Brenda Marie Porter, you have made my life so wonderful, these last two weeks. Would you consent to become my wife in about five years?"

Brenda looked at him with tears in her eyes as she replied, "Daniel Michael Bernard, I do consent to become your wife in about five years."

Daniel then took back the ring box, removed the ring contained therein, and placed it on the third finger of her left hand. "And may we be as happy in our married life as our parents have been in theirs," he concluded.

The server, who had been told about this in advance, brought the deserts and a bottle of champagne, which everyone enjoyed.

Their first year at State U. was the longest nine months they had ever had (not knowing how hard the nine months of Brenda's first pregnancy would later prove to be). They hated not being able to sleep together during the week.

But Friday nights in Brenda's bedroom at home, and Saturday nights in Danny's, made up for the rest of the week. Then, almost before they knew it, that first year was over.

Just before their last finals of their second semester, as they were getting ready to move back home for the summer, a friend told them about a small apartment that was coming open in what was popularly known as Married Students Row.

MSR housing was usually not rented to unmarried couples, but by putting up the whole year's rent in advance they were able to persuade the landlord to make an exception.

After they had secured the apartment they returned home to confront an unforeseen financial dilemma. The apartment needed a new bed, but while they wanted to buy it now, they wouldn't be able to pay for it until just before the summer was over.

Mrs. Porter and Mrs. Bernard persuaded their husbands to purchase the bed for their children. The store agreed to ship the bed to their apartment and set it up, and remove the old bed. The children signed a promissory note agreeing to pay their parents back in three months. And so it happened.

Setting up the apartment so that they could live there in relative comfort and still be able to study was a work in progress throughout the first semester of their second year at State U.

Juggling the housework was easy, because they only had three rooms plus a bath. The minuscule kitchen was barely big enough for one of them to cook in. The general room was living room, dining room and study hall. The bedroom had just enough room for a double bed, a dresser and matching chest of drawers, and a sliding door closet that could hold clothing for both of them. The bathroom had a small bathtub and a storage vanity.

When they moved in the weekend before Labor Day they decided to splurge on a visit to a campus fast-food restaurant for supper. They finished their unpacking, made the bed, and then they undressed and made love before falling asleep, Danny spooned Brenda with his love stick buried in her always-welcoming pussy. With the holiday keeping stores closed, they had to do their grocery shopping on Sunday.

Registration for their classes took place on Tuesday and Wednesday. After they registered they went to the bookstore and picked out as many used books as they could, then bought new books when they couldn't.

They had brought their laptop computers from home, along with a cable modem, wireless router and a wireless printer. A computer tech friend drove up to help them set-up their wireless network. Their biggest expenses would be for paper and printer ink.

Thursday was the first day of classes. As the semester progressed they became more comfortable with classes and studying, and fucked every other day. It was a pattern that suited them. While they would have preferred more frequent sex, they viewed their grades as being of paramount importance.

Their second year in the apartment went even more smoothly, and at school both were elected to honor societies in their respective fields of study. Their last undergraduate year went equally smoothly, their love grew stronger, and when recruiters came to campus, each was able to find the job they wanted in a city just an hour away from home.

By the time they were awarded their degrees they had everything they needed packed up and had found a larger apartment in which to begin their professional lives together.

The CPA firm that hired Danny was a small, local firm with a staff of 30 and about 200 clients. Danny was welcomed warmly and grew to become a partner in the firm. The school that hired Brenda eventually appointed her the head swimming coach. Three years later she also became the head of the history department.

As planned they were married in July of the year after they began working. The families became even closer. Two months after the wedding Brenda stopped taking birth control pills. She became pregnant just before Thanksgiving and gave birth to a daughter at the end of August.

This entailed having to hire a nanny to watch the baby during the day. When there was a swimming meet they hired a student from Brenda's high school who wasn't on the team to watch their daughter.

They went on to have two more children, a boy and another girl. Their lives were happy and fulfilled. They still fucked every other night. And when their children grew up and had children of their own their love for each other just continued to grow.

12