Accidents Happen Ch. 04

Story Info
Her tragic 1st time story.
847 words
4.4
109k
34

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 04 Her Sad 1st Time Story


Bee put her head on his chest and began to wail. JR was truly perplexed. He said to himself. "I thought I had been bad. She said I wasn't. Then she says I deserved a kiss and now she's sobbing inconsolably. What's going on?"

JR didn't know what to do or say so he held her, he just held her.

Five minutes later the water works had run dry. Bee said,

"You probably think I'm crazy." She gave him a quick 'I'm embarrassed smile' and wiped the tears off her face. She reached out and touched the hanging clothes and said,

"They're dry. Let's get dressed and while you find us something to eat, I'll tell you a story that will explain the kiss and the tears.'

They dressed quickly. Bee sat at the kitchen table while JR rummaged through the pantry. He found canned goods, condiments and staples like sugar and flour. JR held up a can and said,

"The winner is....Campbell's Chicken and Stars."

JR filled a number of pots with snow and set them by the fire to melt.

Bee shifted uncomfortably in the chair and said,

"Let's see where to begin." She tapped a finger against her chin. "You've heard the cliché 'A hooker with a heart of gold'?"

JR nodded.

"Well, that describes my mother except that she is too proud to ask for money. A drink yes. Money no. You would be kind to say that she is 'easy'. She got knocked up with me when she was 16 and she dropped out of high school. She never married my dad or any of the other dozens of guys who have come through her bedroom. She lives in a dream world believing she'll find Mr. Right at the next drinking party."

Some of the snow had melted. JR poured them each a glass of water and started making the soup. Bee drank thirstily and continued,

"As you can imagine we're poor. We live in a one bedroom public housing apartment. I would go hungry if it weren't for food stamps. I turned 18 six months ago. My mom said she and I should go out to a nice restaurant to celebrate. We got dressed up and were walking to the restaurant when we bumped into one of her drinking buddies. We chatted and he insisted on buying me my first drink to celebrate my coming of age. So off went to the bar. One drink turned into five, Mom scolded me for not matching them drink for drink. Dinner was forgotten, next we started partying with three guys we had just met at the bar."

Bee paused briefly and sighed.

"The party and drinking moved to our place. I ended up very drunk. I was tired and not feeling well so I went into the bedroom to sleep."

Bee wiped a tear from her eye and continued,

"I woke up in the morning with what I thought was a terrible stomach ache and water splashing on my face. I opened my eyes to find that my mother and I were naked on the bed. The three strangers were naked too. Mom was passed out. One guy was screwing my mom; another had put my butt on the edge of the bed and my ankles on his shoulders. He was pounding his cock into me and the third guy had wrapped my hair around his dick and he was beating off."

Bee now had tears running down her face.

"The liquid I felt was this guy jerking off all over my face. The other two when they neared their climaxes, pulled their dicks out of our pussies and shot their cum all over us. I was scared so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard the guys talk as they got dressed about which one of us they liked best. It seems they all had sex with my mom and me a couple of times. One said I had killer tits and a tight pussy and it was a shame I was having my period. They all agreed that neither my period nor lack of consciousness qualified as reasons not to have sex with me. They tossed a couple of twenties on top of us and left."

JR was shocked by her story. He couldn't speak.

"I wasn't having my period. The blood on my thighs was from my hymen. Three strangers stole my virginity. I felt dirty and degraded. I wondering why that special moment couldn't have been with someone I cared about. Where was the tender kiss? That's why I couldn't let your first time happen without a kiss."

"All my mom said about it later was 'we need to get you on birth control'. The next week, I had an IUD. "

JR didn't know what to do or say. He was glad the soup was ready. He served it with some saltines. It was an odd breakfast, but neither complained. They ate in silence.