Accommodating My Wife

Story Info
Hubby watches Cathy with two Jamaican deck hands.
3.6k words
4.3
149.4k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

A vacation in Jamaica seemed a good solution to our recent marital problems. Cathy and I had not been getting on that well recently. To put it bluntly, I'd been caught with my pants down. Actually, she'd caught me with my pants and underwear down with my little blonde secretary kneeling in front of me, stark naked, and my hard dick in her mouth! Cathy had blown a fuse; calling me every name under the sun and throwing young Pippa out onto the street wearing nothing but her smeared lipstick. Cathy hadn't spoken to me for ages and, to be honest, it was becoming a major drag - the vacation was by way of an apology. I really hoped it worked. Cathy was a beautiful woman and I didn't want to lose her over a brief flirtation with Pippa. Mind you, if we could get things back on track, it would have been worth it - Pippa was a horny little bitch - just nineteen years old - and I'd been taking her back to my house during our lunchtime at least three times a week for the last month or so. She would do just about anything I asked - and I asked quite a lot! When Cathy came home unexpectedly and caught us, we'd been at it for nearly an hour. I can remember thinking at the time that it was a good job she hadn't been twenty minutes earlier; then she would have seen me with my dick so far up Pippa's young butt, I thought I'd split her in half!

The vacation started well. The sun shone brightly and tanned our skin. We relaxed and Cathy even started talking to me a little. Not much, but just enough to make me think she had mellowed a little. The boat trip was my idea and I thought Cathy would appreciate it.

"What the fuck do I want with a boat trip?" she almost yelled at me when I told her it was all planned.

I tried my best to describe the wonderful sunbathing she would be able to do. I talked my butt off for half an hour telling her that we would be the only tourists on the yacht and that we could enjoy a romantic lunch and then swim in the clear blue ocean in the late afternoon sun. Cathy listened to my rambling's with a sneer on her face, but I knew her well, knew what she liked. She was definitely coming round to the idea.

I had known Alan Cooper - or "Capt'n Coop" as he liked to be called - for about two years. My business dealings had brought me to this area on several occasions. Coop owned and skippered a forty foot yacht and hired it for charters to tourists. It was early in the season and I'd had no problem getting him to agree to a private charter for the day. We'd haggled a bit over the lunch menu, but when I thrust another few large bills into his calloused hand, he'd smiled and told me that I would not be disappointed.

Cathy and I arrived on the quay side at nine sharp. Coop was already aboard and quickly introduced us to his two man crew, James's and Fin. Coop explained that both of the teenaged boys were his son's and that they would help sail the boat and look after us. They were both good looking lads with the dark, swarthy complexion of long term local residents. I briefly wondered how Coop had managed to sire two boys so late in life - I'd always had his age at no less than sixty - but when you saw all three together, the family likeness was unmistakable.

Cathy boarded first, helped by Fin. She wore a bikini with a wrap around skirt and a light blouse to hide her skin from the hot sun. As she moved onto the boat her foot slipped on the deck and she stumbled. Fin caught her, his strong, young arms wrapping around her upper body, pulling the blouse tight to her body and making her breasts heave slightly. I saw them look at each other as Cathy thanked him for his support. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other. I thought that Fin left his arm around her just a little longer than was necessary. I could have said something, I suppose, but at that moment, James held out his hand to me and gestured that I too should come aboard. I tried put the thought out of my mind but for some strange reason, that look between them had got me quite excited!

Coop was right. Lunch was a dream: a selection of fresh fish, salads, bread and cooked meats - all washed down with a nice wine. Cathy and I ate in almost silence. I couldn't forget that electric look between her and Fin and from the smile that occasionally played around her lips, I guessed that she might be thinking the same thing. After we had finished eating, Fin and James joined us for a drink while their father set course for a small, secluded bay. More wine flowed followed by a local rum. I stayed back from the conversation and smiled to myself as more and more strong drink found its way into my glass and therefore, inevitably into me. Cathy was blatantly flirting with the two Jamaican teenagers. The blouse and skirt had long been discarded in favour of soaking up some of the afternoon rays and her body language was unmistakable. As for the two lads, they couldn't keep their eyes off her long tanned legs and the soft curves of her upper breasts that showed above the bikini top. I couldn't deny the effect that all this was having on me either. Despite the fact that I was becoming rather intoxicated, the thought of my wife flirting with these two lads had me as hard as a rock. The more Cathy turned and twisted her semi -clad body towards the young men, the more excited I became. By the time we had finished the second bottle of wine I was as horny as hell and I wanted to fuck! Even in my drunken state, though, I knew Cathy would not let me anywhere near her - she had made that quite clear on many occasions - but how would she feel about the two Jamaicans? It became a delicious thought.

The plan began to formulate quickly in my mind. I guess I'd always had a love of voyeurism, I'd just never thought about it much. But here was a golden opportunity. I was sure Cathy would go for it - after all, she wanted to get back at me. It wouldn't be too difficult for me to feign a sickness, everyone had seen how much I'd had to drink and to be honest, the booze and sun combination were beginning to make me feel a little woozy - I could do with a lie down!

"Um....sorry about this," I slurred, "I'm not feeling too great. I think I'll take a quick nap down below."

This statement was greeted by a unanimous vote of agreement from Fin and James. Cathy just rolled her eyes as if this was just another thing that I had done to annoy her and spoil her day.

"Go on then!" she sighed. "Go and sleep it off. I don't know why you would want to drink so much in the sun anyway."

"Sorry, Cathy. I'm sure that James and Fin will look after you."

There was an instant exchange of glances between the two Jamaicans. With me out of the way they could really get down to business. I looked over at my wife and threw her a hapless sort of smile. I could almost make out the shape of her hard nipples under the bikini top. I didn't think that James or Fin would have too much problem persuading her to reveal her charms to them!

Below decks the air was cool and still. There was a low bunk against one wall of the cabin that Fin had shown me too before he disappeared back topside. I had no intention of using the bed and started to explore the cabin. There were several small windows that overlooked the deck and I was trying to find the one that gave me the best vantage point. Eventually, I settled on a small triangular window in the back of the cabin. My view from this aperture was at eye level to the deck, but apart from being a bit low, was completely unobstructed: I could clearly see the bikini clad figure of my wife - now stretched out on a blanket - as she was joined by the two black hunks. Happy that I would not be disturbed by anyone, I removed my shorts and settled back to see what developed.

Things started to move a little slowly. Fin and James seemed content just to continue their earlier conversation with Cathy and I wondered if I had been mistaken concerning their intentions towards her. Then something happened. Fin placed his hand on Cathy's shoulder. Innocent enough, you might think, but the look the two shared was beyond doubt: Lust - complete lust! I watched closely as Fin's head came down towards my wife's. She tilted her head up to meet his and their lips locked in a passionate embrace. My cock twitched in my hand as I saw the two kiss and then jumped up a notch as I watched Fin slide his dark skinned hand into the top of her bikini. His hand clenched and massaged gently under the fabric and Cathy closed her eyes and moaned audible. With a deft movement of his hand, Fin flicked the cup of the bikini and popped my wife's right breast out. The same quickly followed with the left tit and I saw the wonderful contrast of Fin's dark coloured hands against Cathy's milky white breasts.

Encouraged by her obvious acceptance of the situation, James's was also making himself busy. Cathy's boobs were currently occupied by his brother so he busied himself by running his fingers up and down her long, slender legs. Higher and higher his fingers traced until they almost touched the material of the bikini panties. Cathy moaned again as his exploration extended to actually touching her covered mound and I watched, fascinated, as her thighs relaxed and slowly spread open. This was obviously what James had expected to happen and he lost no time in easing the crotch of the panties (which I thought looked a little damp) to one side and exposing my wife's glistening pussy.

"You like head?" he asked unnecessarily as he lowed his face towards Cathy's open snatch.

Cathy could only murmur her assent. Her eyes were still closed but her hand was frantically searching for something. Something that existed between Fin's legs!

Things moved a lot faster now. James' head was firmly between my wife's thighs and giving her the tongue lashing of a lifetime. His brother was still mauling her tits with his large hands and occasionally sucking and nibbling at her engorged nipples. Cathy had found Fin's cock. I looked at it almost stunned. I had guessed from the bulge in his frayed shorts that he was large, but now fully erect, Cathy couldn't even get her fingers all the way round the shaft. But Cathy had other matters on her mind. With James licking her pussy, she was bouncing her hips up off the blanket and seemingly trying to get more of his tongue inside her. Her head was back allowing her blonde curls to fall over her shoulders and the toes on her feet were pointing and curling as the young black man tongued her to orgasm.

As Cathy's body began to rock and shudder in the throes of orgasm, Fin, obviously wanting more attention to his hard member, started to push it towards her face. She still had her eyes closed as the climax washed over her body, but as Fin's hot flesh touched her cheek, she became instantly aware of its presence. Fin groaned deeply as Cathy's tongue slipped out from between her lips and licked the tip of his throbbing tool. He grasped her head and tried to pull her closer, but as wide as she opened her mouth, she could only fit about four inches of his meat inside. Fin tried to fuck her face slowly, but he was just too big and Cathy began to gag a little.

Happy that he had completed his initial task, James was busy stripping his shorts off. He was not quite as large as his brother, I saw, but he was well above average nonetheless. His tool was already hard and he seemed to know where he wanted to put it! Whilst my wife struggled to fellate Fin as best she could, James practically tore off her bikini bottoms to fully reveal her shaved mound. Now she was going to get fucked - I just knew it! My hand squeezed and massaged my own tool as I looked on. I didn't want to miss a thing. I had been so absorbed in what was going on before me, that I hardly noticed the cabin door open.

"Looks like she enjoy herself, man!"

Coop's voice was thick and accented with the distinctive lilt of the islands. I turned quickly, almost horrified that someone had caught me jerking off!

"I...I...It's not what you think." I lied.

Coop smiled. "I think it is." he said "At least, I hope it is! Mind if I join you?"

Before I could answer, Coop was kneeling on the bunk next to me and sharing my viewing portal. "I was right" he drawled, "she is enjoying herself!"

My eyes were dragged back to the action. There was no doubt that Coop was right. Cathy was still on her back with Fin's monster cock spearing her lips and now James had crawled up between her outstretched legs and was preparing to penetrate her pussy. I looked over at Coop. He had also taken his own cock out and was slowly massaging the large swollen head. I could hardly take my eyes his tool and, as he became harder, I realised where his two son's had inherited their endowments. I had never really looked at another mans cock before, but now I was almost transfixed by Coop's.

"Touch it if you want!" he said suddenly, taking his hand away.

I was shocked, but also very curious. What would it feel like? Would it be hot, like my own? Would it throb in my hand? There was only one way to find out. Coop could see my hesitation and laughed.

"No shame in it, man" he said.

To demonstrate his point he reached over and I felt another man's touch on my penis for the first time. I gasped. That settled the matter. If he was prepared to do it then I would do likewise. I wanted to see what I was about to touch, but I also wanted to see what was going on up on deck. The latter won out. Whilst I watched Coop's son penetrate my wife, I reached out in the semi-darkness and gripped the offered appendage. It did feel hot and it did throb. I moved the foreskin back and forth a little as Coop was doing to me. I knew it felt so good, I hoped it felt the same for him.

As Coop and I masturbated each other, we watched his son's fuck my wife. It was a surreal situation but one I felt unable to stop even had I wanted to. James now had Cathy's legs up and over his shoulders. Her panties lay strewn on the deck, discarded and unwanted as he ploughed his thick meat between the lips of her vagina. She was moaning deeply; sighing and calling his name as Fin removed his cock from her mouth, still undischarged, and began jerking it with his hand.

"No...I want you both in me" Cathy cried between gasps of breath. "Do me double. One in my cunt and one in my ass!"

I had never heard her talk like this. Cathy has alway's been hot between the sheets, but that was where we always did it - in bed. Never had I seen her so abandoned to her lust, never so wanton. It almost felt like a dream: here I was being tugged off my another man - I returning the favour - whilst my sweet little wifey was begging two young black guys to double up on her!

Fin and James seemed more than eager to comply. I guessed that this was not the first time they had seduced a female tourist together. Fin got himself into position first: on his back, he held his thick cock pointing directly upwards as if waiting for the fleshy sleeve that was my wife's pussy. He didn't wait long. Cathy straddled him. Using her fingers to hold the lips of her wet cunt wide apart, she let him guide his tool into her sweet tunnel. They both groaned in satisfaction as he penetrated and she sank down onto him. She was facing her young lover and, when she bent forward to kiss him again, her pussy rode up his cock giving Coop and I a wonderful view of her cunt lips stretched around his thick pole. James found his position quickly. It had been wordlessly decided which of the two Jamaican's would take which hole and James seemed more than happy to explore my wife's back opening.

I moaned deeply as I watched James prepare to butt-fuck my wife. Coop squeezed my cock. This extra stimulation was more than I could cope with and, holding my breath for a moment, ejaculated thickly just as James began to work his tool into Cathy's bottom. Coop didn't withdraw his hand, but kept massaging my cum around my cock head and my shaft as I kept climaxing. Coop was breathing heavily himself now and I knew that he would also cum soon. I wanted to feel it in my hand (I also wanted to taste it a little too, but thought that I would keep that for another day). I pumped his foreskin up and down. Faster and faster as I watched James bury his cock in Cathy's butt. She was rising and falling on her knees in no particular rhythm and the two young Jamaican's had to use their strength to keep her still while they DP'd her.

As we watched, Coop swelled in my hand. His cock exploded as he exhaled a breath, sweet with rum and cheap cigars. His issue was sticky, wet and plentiful. He throbbed as I held him, not quite knowing what to do. Jet after jet of fluid splashed my hand and I copied his earlier example and massaged it right back into his large, shiny glans.

"That was a good one" said Coop eventually. "Also, it looks like your wife is cumming again as well!"

He was right again. Cathy was crying out loud as she was humped by the two big cocks; trembling and shaking as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her lithe frame. Fin and James were in control, but were obviously fast approaching their own climax as well. When Fin withdrew his big dick from her soaked pussy, James slammed his tool into her ass, ensuring that there was never a moment when she was empty of cock. Then everything seemed to happen at once. James thrust hard into her ass and Fin rammed her pussy at the same time. Cathy screamed and was bounced up into the air like an acrobat, falling, a moment later to the deck and spilling off both of the cocks. In a split second both men were beside her, pinning her on her back and aiming their large weapons at her face. They both seemed to cum together - another clue that they were well practised in this art - thick streams of white fluid leaping from twitching cocks to land on Cathy's tanned skin. For her part, Cathy looked exhausted. Her legs lay spread open and limp on the deck revealing a very wet and open pussy and an abused looking asshole. After a few minutes of frantic jerking and tugging - with Cathy massaging two sets of heavy balls - She emerged from between the two coloured men into a sitting position.

From her position, Cathy looked directly at me. Our eyes locked together in shocked surprise and she gave me an icy stare. I wondered what would happen. Would she leave me as soon as we returned to dry land? Would she never want to speak to me again? As I searched for some recognition of the situation in her eyes, Her answer slowly became apparent. The icy stare faded, her lips relaxed into a wry, and then beaming, smile. The look of lust returned to her face. She winked at me wickedly and, as her tongue darted out and began to clean the streaks of cum that adorned her skin, I felt my own smile, and the stirring's of another erection, returning.

After a few slightly embarrassing moments, Coop and I returned to the deck. I had zipped myself up again, but Coop had left his slack cock hanging from his shorts. As soon as he saw my naked wife in the flesh, so to speak, he started to get hard again before our eyes.

"Looks like the old man wants some fun!" said Fin to his brother as they both laughed.

"Don't you two forget," Coop admonished them as he sat next to Cathy on the deck and immediately began to finger her pussy, "you two may be good - I taught you everything you know - but I didn't teach you everything I know!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers