Accommodating the Rugby Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry spent the night in bed with me but we both feel asleep at once and the next thing I became aware of was when Barry suddenly got up and said he was going to have a shower.

"What about you? do you want to come in with me?" he asked looking over his shoulder as I was admiring his bum.

"I wouldn't want you to get confused about all those complicated controls!" I said remembering our first naked encounter.

We soaped each other and we were both getting very stiff me especially at the sight of his beautiful muscular body and each time my dick touched his hairy thigh I was near to orgasm.

I had let my dick brush against his ass a few times and I could not help pushing it into his crack a bit. He had such lovely rounded buttocks and beautiful inviting slit.

"So what are you going to judge us all on tonight? Is my ass any good?" he asked provokingly.

"I would give first prize right now I said but forgive me if I choose someone else tonight otherwise they might say its unfair" I was gently working my dick in his soapy slit and the sight of his big broad shoulders was driving me crazy.

"Come in if you want to! You're not shy surely!!"

My little cock was aching by now and Barry's hole was really tight. He bent forward for me a bit but it was still several minutes before his anus yielded to me.

This was just the best climax to the whole proceedings so far. To be inside such a strong muscular guy is so incredibly nice and exciting. I gave him a bit of wild shafting just to show how mad I felt about him then I let fly up his ass. I could feel my spunk rushing through my penis before it was released into Barry's bottom. All the time my eyes were transfixed on his broad shoulders and I found myself kissing his hard biceps as I orgasmed deep inside him.

"Will we see you at the match?" Barry asked as we parted.

"I'll do my best to be there" I assured him.

12