Accused

Story Info
An alleged witch is at the mercy of a howling mob.
2k words
3.79
79.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers

This story was inspired by the events of the Salem Witch Trials of 1692. Thus, while this is a work of (hyperbolic) erotic fiction, the witch "tests" and the motivations for accusing one for being a witch did exist. Some of the characters, notably Elizabeth Hubbard, also are documented characters.

*

Salem, Massachusetts. 1692.

Mary Best hummed a tune to herself as she mended a garment for her husband. It wasn't a psalm or a prayer as was expected of her. No, it was a song of hope and of love. She was certainly a pious individual and dedicated church goer, but as a 30 something year old hopeless romantic, she could not help it. Will was out on business elsewhere in the county, which meant that the only man in her life at the moment was her loyal doggy who lazily lay by her side.

But before she could finish sewing the breaches and singing her tune, she was interrupted by great rumblings coming from the outdoors. Even the dog, who had been napping, got up to see what was happening. "My, what could that be at this late hour?" she said to herself as she got out of her seat. She dropped the pants and headed to the door. The commotion appeared to get louder and louder. There was chanting, yelling, and howling.

Mary opened the door to what looked to be all of Salem outside her doorstep. Her straight blonde hair flowed in the slight breezy air as she took in the scene before her. Many of the faces she recognized as people she'd conversed with at the market or at church. They waved flaming torches and hurled holy phrases at her. Front and centre was the Reverend Samuel Parris and the 18 year old orphan Elizabeth Hubbard, Mary's very own servant! "There she is," the maidservant called out, "the witch!"

Mary was quite taken back by that word "witch" and by the fact that it was her own servant girl, colloquially known as Betty, making these wild claims. "Elizabeth? What words to you speak? I am no witch," she replied.

"Her spectre came to me last night and attempted to persuade me to do the dark one's bidding. When I refused it choked me around my neck," Betty said while clutching her neck. "If not for the repulsion of my crucifix, I would have passed on prematurely."

The mob gasped before proceeded to taunt Mary Best.

"UNHOLY!" cried one.

"HEATHEN!!" uttered another.

"WITCH!!!!" yelped an additional soul.

"Mary Best, you are charged with the vile offense of witchcraft and entering into covenant with the devil. How do you respond to the affliction of this poor girl?" asserted Parris.

"I know not of what this girl speaks Reverend," Mary outraged. "I was in my home last night praising the good Lord."

"She sings songs of the devil!" the young accuser cut in. "Many a night I have heard her voice lure and corrupt the children...and those eyes! Those devilish eyes." She shuddered while covering her face in the Reverend's body. The crowd howled and hissed at this new piece of information.

"HAVE HER HEAD!" they resumed.

"SHE CANNOT BE SAVED!!" they claimed.

"HANG HER!!!" they finally said.

"Why, this is preposterous! I do not know what this girl speaks of!" she addressed the crowd as the wind picked up slightly. Her homemade dress flowed in the breeze, exposing the bottom portion of the slender woman's lengthy yet pale legs. The men in the crowd, some with their wives by their side, secretly gawked with amusement at the tiny peek. She looked to Parris for sympathy. "Reverend, I am no witch! By the grace of Mary and Joseph I am not a witch!!"

"The evidence is overwhelming, Mary" Parris said rather unsympathetically. "But there is one more indicator to be witnessed. Seize her!"

With that two men marched up to Mary and firmly grabbed her by the arms. "Please, no, I swear to you, I am not a witch!" she pleaded as she was brought into the crowd.

"Well then," the reverend addressed her, "if that is the case, you will not bear the marks of the devil. Disrobe her!"

Much to her protests, the oafs did not waste any time when they mauled at her clothing. Soon enough her wool gown, which she spent many hours making, was in tatters in front of her. She kicked and screamed and lamented at the state of her clothing but she could do nothing to overpower them as they exposed more and more skin. The men took many liberties in groping her by clutching her modest breasts and full ass. And why wouldn't they? Mary Best was a lustful woman. Her slim yet desirable form had the male population of the town in awe, and some women in jealousy. Many men in the crowd, including these two, knew this fact. They'd be a fool to pass up having a moment with her body. "This is unnecessary! I am innocent!" She squirmed.

With her clothing in a puddle on the muddy ground, the chill of the sea air hit her body strongly. Mary cowered to protect herself from not only the cold, but the embarrassment of being exposed to the entire town.

"Do not attempt to cover yourself, witch!" the clergyman commanded.

Mary reluctantly dropped her arms at her sides. The mob hollered at the nude form in front of them. They laughed at her predicament.

"Look! The devil commands her breasts at attention!" one cried, noting that her nipples had gone erect.

"Only the devil suckles at the witch's teat! She is calling him to her!" added another.

Her legs quivered in anxiety. Her pussy began to tingle.

The reverend called over a pair of midwives to examine her. They were both women Mary recognized. "Margaret...Susannah...do not go through with this!!!" she tried to plead with them. Her appeal, however, fell on deaf ears to even the women she considered friends.

The women, like the males before them, handled her in a similar fashion, only more gentle. But this did not mean the desire to see her exposed as a witch wasn't tamer. They knew Mary's appeal. Their own husband s made eyes at her and spoke of her needlessly around the house. This was their shot at redemption. They ran their hands all over her looking for an irregularity in her appearance, something miniscule to nail her on. They tweaked her nipples and pinched her breasts. Their roaming fingers actually felt good against her soft skin. She was actually enjoying this whole process. Could it be that her forced exposure, her humiliation, was of excitement to her?

"Here, Reverend," Susannah said as she pointed to a spot of interest on her right mound. It really amounted to no more than slight discolouring, a birthmark of sorts. But for Parris it was enough to support his case.

"There! You see!" he addressed the crowd. "The kiss of the devil has manifested itself!"

"WITCH!! WITCH!!" the crowd howled.

"No! No!" Mary replied frantically. The sensation in her pussy strengthened. "It is a m-mark I have had since naitivity!"

"So thou admit to witchcraft since birth then?!"

"WITCH! WITCH!!"

Meanwhile Margaret explored Mary's lower regions. She parted her pussy lips with her fingers and entered. She pulled them and showed them to Parris. Strings of pre-cum connected her fingers like spider webs. "Bear witness, Reverend."

"Let it be known that her vagina oozes with the devil's juice!!!" Parris announced to the crowd

"IMMORAL!"

"SLUT!!"

"WHORE!!!"

Such vile words, Mary thought to herself. She would've never thought they'd be used against her. Yet, there was something so raw about it. The clergyman leaned into her. "It seems the pious Mary Best is not so pious. I must examine this development myself."

With that he prodded his own digits into her pussy. She squirmed at the violation of her cunt. Sweat of anxiety and arousal dripped down her naked form. Her arousal had been discovered. Her body had not only betrayed her, but it condemned her to the label of the devil's servant.

"Evil seductress, you have lured many men into your arms, have you not!" He hollered at her as he fingered her clit.

"Please, no" Mary gasped rather weakly. "I am loyal to my husband."

"Then why do you react so strongly to my touch?!"

"I do not," she lied out of desperation. In truth she was in deep arousal from the assault on her clit as well as having the great mob bear witness to it.

"She attempts to deceive you, Reverend," Elizabeth replied. She had watched on idly since uttering her initial accusations. "While Master Best has been away I have seen her fornicating with the devil."

Mary was shocked at Elizabeth's denial. "Why do you, do you, betray me like this Elizabeth? I have-OOOOOOH," she stopped to react to the intense overstimulation of Parris' actions. Her body was rocked and she was nearly floored. Her toes curled against the dirt floor. She wanted to cower and double over but she was being held up.

"DEVIL'S CONCUBINE!" the mob accused in response.

Her embarrassment hit an all time high while her reputation reached its nadir. She was forced to orgasm in front of all of Salem. Her body wasn't doing her any favours tonight. She could hear the collective gasp of the crowd. They muttered at her indecency. She wondered how it had it had come to this. A well respected townswoman was now the devil's sexual servant.

While this went on, one of the midwives took it upon herself to further prove Mary's dark descent in the devil's clutches. "And here, Reverend," chimed Susannah while pointing to Mary's groin. It was a wart. She took out a pin and pricked it in a standard test to reveal a witch's identity. Gasping she commented on her findings. "It draws no blood. She feels no pain!" She crossed her chest in horror to protect herself from this sure witch.

The mob gasped once again in unison at this final development. It was settled now. The evidence was stacked against Mary Best. There was only one thing left to do.

"TO THE SALEM JAIL!!!"

The men clutched the accused woman and paraded her down the dirt street to the town centre. The entire way they made advances at her body and voiced more insults.

"LUSTFUL DEMON!"

"SATAN'S MISTRESS!"

Even when she began to hum a tune of hope she was cut off by a tomato hurled at her. She gasped as the rotten fruit exploded on her body completely drenching her face and upper body.

One of the men, a merchant Jonathan Ramsey, began to molest her cunt. He rimmed his fingers along her hole and scolded her on her wetness. "I see the devil still afflicts you, witch." Mary was taken back this man, someone she visited every day at the market who was married no less, was so invasive and offensive.

Another townsperson, a Benjamin Peobody, rather rudely massaged her breasts. He lifted and smacked them around. "Yes, where is your modesty now Mary? Certainly, not in these mammeries," he said while molesting them. "All I can feel is the evil contained in them."

"Many a man has drunk the devil's milk from these pathetic udders, have they not?" he posed. The truth was that despite his insults, Mary Best boasted a fine chest. The townsmen, even the married ones, all lusted over her. Her own marital status prevented them from doing anything. Under the current circumstances, the guise of "inspecting" for signs of witchcraft allowed for forced intimacy with the woman.

For twenty minutes, Mary endured this embarrassment and humiliation. The townspeople, with their pitchforks, lit torches, and harmful words, escorted her the entire way. Even people in the houses not in the mob joined in the howling as the parade passed their house. At the front of the witch hunt was a defeated Mary Best. Her psyche was broken and molested. Exposed to all of Salem, cruelly accused, verbally berated, rudely inspected, sexually violated, and most of all - WORST of all - she was oddly aroused by it all.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers