Achaemenid Empire Pt. 07

Story Info
Jyoti releases the Kundalini against her village.
1.7k words
3.57
8.9k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will fight them," said Jyoti with firm conviction.

I nodded, but I had reservations still. "They have a power that can ensnare even me."

Jyoti looked askance at me, and she grinned. The old garami had rallied the village outside, and I could hear them confer and begin a low chant amongst themselves. I didn't know if this was a summons for power, or simply done to create fear in us. I was tempted to flee through the walls of the yurt behind us, and into the night, but even I could guess that the women outside would have encircled the village perimeter with an invocation that might have hindered, if not altogether stopped me, from leaving.

Jyoti turned to me and took my hands. "This power coiled in me," she started. "It is Kundalini." She took my hand and placed it over Xerxes' brand across her lower back, at the base of her spine. "It is no accident that they placed the hot iron here. Even those men could sense the power inside me, though they knew it not at all. Not by name, not by experience. Only their new king was to know, in the moment I was to take his life."

Outside, the old garami called for us to surrender, and exit the yurt one at a time in submission.

"It is an instinctive and libidinal force in me," explained Jyoti, and I then understood everything. I glanced down at her nakedness, and from her nipples and between her legs I could see the spent energies of our union seeping like dying blue smoke.

"Kundalini," I whispered, and blew gently on her breasts, dispersing the last wisps of power leaving her fat, dark nipples.

Jyoti turned and exited the yurt, her hands held down and away from her body, palms upturned. The leather flap closed behind her, and I heard the garami give a satisfied grunt. Then I was called to surrender, too.

I felt the muscles along my back and down my thighs tighten in anticipation, and my balls constrict against my body. Naked, I stepped out into the night and into the sight of the village, who stood surrounding the yurt in its entirety. They were ready, these women, with a blue glow to their palms as they took battle stances. Jyoti stood a few paces ahead of me, her back to me, her glorious ass huge and round in the moonlight. Under other circumstances, I'd slap and bite and fondle that ass until the sun rose. Even with that thought, I felt my dick swell and lengthen. Good.

The old garami glowered at Jyoti, and murmured something in their tongue. Her disappointment was palpable: indeed, there seemed in it almost no anger at all, as though the old woman, now resigned to sentencing Jyoti to whatever fate awaited her, had no indulgence for such an emotion and the void of it was filled instead with this almost motherly disappointment in her protégé.

Jyoti was having none of it, though. She spat at the feet of the old garami, and began to invoke from within herself the blue spirit. It transfixed me, to see it from several feet away and not so close. The emanations first made patches of her skin almost pale, and then they spilled from her pours and coalesced into faint puddles around her, that were carried by some unseen current to circle her body and begin a vortex around her, sliding across her buttocks and then hooking around her waist only to appear from around the other side of her, circling her arms and wafting across an through her wavy tresses.

The villagers didn't hesitate. They raised their hands and shot out their own powers, cobalt streams that sought each other out in the darkness and clashed, creating bright crossroads that other streams were drawn to. They were creating their net again, perhaps to pin both Jyoti and I down this time.

It was now my moment.

I rushed forward in a blindingly fast supernatural move, and had Jyoti's hips in my hands. She raised her heels and thrust her ass up towards me, as I slid my cock between her thighs and pushed forward. My cock-head found her slit, already well lubricated for the task, and I slid in easily. I didn't rush it, but let Jyoti's pussy swallow my cock naturally. I felt pulled into her, and it was fucking glorious. It felt so good I let out a long low moan and rested my cheek upon Jyoti's shoulder. The blue light sweeping in waves across her skin was overwhelming, and so I closed my eyes to it and rested my lips into the crook of her neck, smelling her sun-kissed skin, the heat and dryness of the desert, and I sunk my fangs into her neck and felt my mouth fill with her blood.

Jyoti's pussy tightened around my shaft, and she gasped. I began thrusting, in time with sucking the blood from her throat, and even with my eyes closed I could see the light from her shine even brighter. And not just see, I could feel it, too. I felt it flow along my cock as I fucked her, and out past her pussy lips and down over my balls, across my abdomen and thighs, circling around and over my ass cheeks. It was like a cool breeze, and now it poured from those two punctures on her neck, over my lips, cooling my face and down over my back. As I fucked her and fed her energy, I took her blood and strengthened myself. And it went like that in a circle, my thrusting and feeding and thrusting, her emanating and spilling blood.

I opened my eyelids enough to peer out, and through the dancing light of Jyoti's body I could see the women of the tribe begin to doubt their plan. The net began to falter, and Jyoti's own light had risen up to push it back, take the ropes of their power and begin to strangle it. Her light was finding its way along this network back to their origins, back to the women who wielded them. I saw the panic in their eyes.

The old garami called for the women to focus, to fight back. But it was pointless. Jyoti's power was libidinal and I was feeding it with every thrust of my hips, burying my rock-hard cock deep in her quim, feeling my balls push against her swollen labia that dripped with her vaginal juices and her kundalini power.

Jyoti uncoiled completely. Her back arched, her arms outspread. She appeared to almost lift from the ground, levitating from the force of the light spilling from her, her pussy sliding half off my cock. I went on tip toes to stay in her, to keep thrusting. The helmet of my cock head was just inside her pussy: I could see it push wide her lips. I licked my thumb, wetting it all over, and reached down and ran it across her perineum, and then pressed it gently against the puckered flesh of her asshole, letting my thumb sink into it. I could feel the ridges of my hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

She groaned, then, and the light burst from her in long piercing shafts, and I couldn't see. I could only hear. I heard the women of the village shriek... from pain, or shock, I couldn't know. Jyoti's body was vibrating with some internal force. It was a low thrum that made the whole of her tremble unnaturally, and the feel of it sent me over the edge and I bucked my hips and cried out and came in her, hot jets of cum just inside her pussy. The vibrations entered into me, and I was held tight to Jyoti, even though my energy had left me and I should have fallen back to the hard ground behind me.

We were carried up off the earth, perhaps only a foot or two, and held there by this force, and one by one the screaming of the women around was extinguished. And on the last, when there was no other sound except a ringing inside my head, only then the light ceased to pour in cataclysmic waves from Jyoti's body and we were both released from the kundalini's hold, and dropped to the earth.

Darkness swallowed us, and the only sound was our panting, the two of us, as we lay in the dust naked and exhausted.

But I was wrong. I was panting hard, and only me.

I sat upright suddenly, and said her name, but Jyoti did not move. Her body lay still, her arm across her breasts, her hair across her face and trailing in the dirt.

I moved across to her with lightning speed, and took her in my arms. She felt heavy, and limp. Her eyes were white, and her mouth was slack.

She had uncoiled completely, and it had undone her.

Uncoiled completely, to save me.

I looked around, to plead for help, for some magical thing from the old garami that might bring Jyoti back to life, but we were alone. Whatever Jyoti's power had done, the women of this once-powerful tribe were no more.

I took my wrist and sliced it across my wrist with my fangs, so deep it hurt. Blood spilled from it like an upturned jug, and it splashed across Jyoti's breasts and shoulders. I pressed the geyser to her mouth, and willed her to drink, for the blood to find its way to her core and revive her.

It poured from me and filled her mouth and spilt over, draining down her cheeks to the dry earth. I turned her head to empty the excess blood.

But it did not work. She would not revive.

The coiled serpent had spent itself entirely.

I grieved, and I carried her body for many nights back to the dark waters of the Caspian, where I washed it beneath the comforting light of the moon. I kissed Jyoti's cold lips one last time, and I gently set her body adrift, and I sat in those frigid waters for the hours that it took Jyoti to drift from view, to settle at the bottom of this unfathomable basin.