Achilles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did that feel?" I asked softly.

He struggled to find the words. "It felt very... urgent."

I laughed at him, "Yes, an orgasm can sort of creep up on you like that. Did it feel good?"

"It was extremely pleasurable. I must admit, your father's lab assistant never did that to me."

I laughed again, "I bet not."

"Thank you, Stacy, for showing me what arousal feels like."

The sincerity in his voice touched me, "You're welcome, Achilles."

My own arousal was driving me crazy, but I didn't want to push things. It was bad enough that I had just given a hand-job to a man I barely knew (if he was even a man at all). I realized at that moment, however, that I wasn't going to tell anyone about him. At least for a while. I knew that if the public were to learn the true nature of his existence that Achilles would become nothing more than an object, a science experiment. I was sure someone would try to take him from me, and the thought of him leaving was a surprisingly awful one. I had been alone for too long and needed his company very badly. I wanted to know more about him.

After we got ourselves cleaned up, I arranged the guest room for Achilles. I realized that he literally had nothing for possessions and that we would need to go to the mall and get him some clothes and other essentials. I'd also need to come up with a cover story to explain why he was staying at the house, in case anyone I knew saw him and started asking questions. I privately hoped Achilles didn't mind fibbing, and was capable of lying. The sudden distraction of tending to him freed me from the depression of my parent's death, at least temporarily. It was the first time in a long time that I wasn't constantly thinking about them or the fact that I was all alone. He gave me a sense of purpose I had been lacking.

We didn't talk much as I made the preparations for him to stay, but he watched everything I did with close attention. Every so often he would pick something up, like a candle or a book, and study it as though he were looking at an alien artifact. He watched television as I had a small dinner, though he changed the channels so frequently that I wondered if he was able to absorb any of it.

I couldn't sleep that night, as my mind was a mess of thoughts. I wondered if Achilles was able to sleep, or if he even needed to sleep. It bothered me to think of him laying in the guest room bed just to amuse me; I made a mental note to ask him about that in the morning. I don't know how much time passed before I started dozing off, but just as I was starting to fall asleep I sensed his presence. I turned to the doorway of my bedroom and saw Achilles standing there, watching me.

"Achilles?" I asked, propping myself up onto an elbow. "Is everything all right?"

"Do you think I am capable of love?" he asked.

My heart sank. I had no idea, of course, and that was a pretty deep question to be asking in the middle of the night. "I don't know." I answered honestly.

"Have you ever been in love?" he asked.

I sat up in bed, my quilt pooling in my lap. My mind wandered back to my last boyfriend, the second of two in my life. I had liked him a lot, and we had been sexually active, but I couldn't say I was ever truly in love with him. "I'm not sure. I don't think so."

"If you've never experienced love, how can you know what it feels like?"

He was getting even deeper, and well beyond my limited philosophical expertise. "I think you just kind of know when it happens, Achilles. I'm not sure a feeling like love can be quantified by words or anything else."

He was silent for several moments, still standing in the doorway. Then he finally asked "Am I interrupting your sleep?"

"No, actually I was having trouble sleeping. What about you?"

"I don't require sleep."

I was afraid of that. "What were you doing when I found you, earlier today?"

"I was waiting."

"Right, I'm sorry. I forgot." I pressed a palm against my temple, something I often do when trying to figure things out. "You don't have to lay in the guest room, you know. You can do whatever you want, Achilles. Watch TV... read a book... I want you to make yourself at home."

"May I lay with you?" he asked.

I don't know why, but the thought of sharing a bed with him greatly appealed to me. I felt no fear of him. In fact, I experienced a great amount of attraction that grew every moment I was with him. It almost felt like there was a connection between us, something ephemeral that I couldn't explain despite it being extremely tangible somewhere deep in the pit of my stomach.

I slid over in my bed and lifted the quilt invitingly, "If you like."

He entered the bed beside me, his eyes never leaving me as he did so. I became acutely aware of his nudity. Didn't he ever wear clothes? "I promise not to disturb your sleep." he whispered.

I laid my head back onto the pillow, turning on my side to face him. His position mirrored mine and we were face to face, close enough that I could sense his breath. There were a million questions I wanted to ask him, and decided to start with just one. "Achilles, do you know how unique you are?"

"Yes." came his deep voice, softened by our proximity. "Your father told me there were none other like me, that I needed to keep my origin a secret."

"But you told me?"

"You are Dr. Peterson's daughter, I assumed you knew."

I gave a little shake of my head, "He never told me about you. But don't worry, I intend on keeping your secret."

"What is to become of me?"

"You're free to do whatever you wish, Achilles. I don't know what your arrangement was with my father, and I certainly don't know anything about genetics to continue his work, but I'll try to help you do whatever you like."

"May I stay here, with you?"

My breath caught. I was hoping he'd ask that. The thought of him leaving, despite the fact that I had just met him, was strangely unbearable. "Yes. As long as you like."

I felt his hand between us then, and he placed it over one of my breasts. He felt it through the silk of my nightie, all the while holding the sweetest expression of innocence. I didn't stop him, his touch electrified me and suddenly I was no longer tired.

"I like touching you."

My words barely escaped my throat, "And I like being touched by you, Achilles. I like it very much"

The gap between our faces slowly, agonizingly, closed. Our lips met and I began to kiss him. He was inexperienced and his mouth fumbled against mine for a moment, but he learned quickly and soon the kiss grew more heated. His hand tightened on my breast and I curled an arm about his side to hold him closer. We continued kissing for a long while, I don't know how much time passed, and my body began to yearn for him.

"Achilles..." I gasped, breaking the kiss.

"Yes?"

I tried to breathe. "You're driving me crazy."

"I apologize." he said. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, no it's just... you're making me aroused. Extremely aroused."

"I think I'm aroused too. Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't know. I don't think so."

He gave me a quizzical look. The poor guy, I was confusing the hell out of him. "Lie back." I said.

He did so, and I slid over him, letting my nightie ride up over my hips. My dark hair spilled to a cascade around my head as I looked down at his beautiful face and ran a hand over his short blonde hair. He stared back with obvious affection.

"Stay still, okay?"

He nodded, and I reached down between us, grasping his penis. It was taut and warm in my hand as I guided it between my straddling legs. I maneuvered myself just so, positioning him to the entrance of my sex, then slid down on him. His eyes closed and mouth opened as his erection entered me, filled me, and I could see the pleasure in his face.

"Guess what?" I murmured.

His eyes opened to my question.

"You're no longer a virgin." I teased.

"Stacy... I can feel you... all around me. You feel so... so..."

"Yes?" I pressed, starting to rock my hips slowly.

"Wet."

I laughed softly, "That's what happens when I get aroused. Do I feel good?"

"Oh yes." he assured me. "This is equally as pleasurable as your hands."

I lowered my torso to kiss him again, and this time he responded with more skill. I felt his firm hands grip my sides, just above my hips. He got the sense of my rhythm and started to gently thrust against me. His cock felt exquisite inside of me, as though we were a perfect fit.

"You're doing great, sweetie." I encouraged. "Go ahead and touch me. Feel my body."

He didn't need any other encouragement and began exploring my frame with his hands. They slid over my thighs, hips, and he squeezed my buttocks with a firm grip. The smile on his face was brilliant, incredible, and I laughed as we slowly made love.

The friction of our union was getting to me, and I felt an orgasm slowly building. It started with a tingling sensation wherever he touched me, slowly spreading to my legs. By breathing sped up and I lifted my torso, propping myself up with hands planted upon his muscled chest. He stared at me in obvious arousal with those gorgeous blue eyes of his and I knew it wouldn't be long...

"Achilles..." I moaned, increasing the pace of my thrusts. All the sounds out of my throat after that were wordless coos and groans as my orgasm consumed me. My vagina quivered around his shaft with the violence of my pleasure and I heard him scream out my name. I was only faintly aware of the heat that filled my insides, the wet warmth of his semen as he came deeply within me. I collapsed onto his chest and felt his strong arms wrap around me, sensed his ragged breath in my hair. We lay that way, our sweat mingling, until I felt his erection softening, still inside me. Our coupling happened so quickly that I muttered a silent prayer, hoping that it wasn't a dream.

He finally broke the silence. "Can I lay with you every night?"

I laughed against his chest and kissed his salty skin. "Yes, Achilles. Every night from now on."

12