Aching For Your Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Lustful awakenings can be mutually beneficial eventually.
4.1k words
4.5
11.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp slap on Silk's rear brought her swiftly back to reality.

She opened her eyes, rolled onto her side and saw him standing next to her bed, looking out the open window.

"I wonder what have you been dreaming about, girl?"

"Your cock, of course, sir," Silk blushed, half- keen to conceal her reveries and half-eager to share them in the most graphic detail. "I am still aching for it." "You know, pet, I fancy that you are growing up into a very charming, but thoroughly evasive and mendacious, young woman."

"Thank you, sir," she blushed even more and stretched out her arms. "Is it morning already?"

"Yes it is. I'm glad you took my advice and saved up all your allowance to come to me."

"Well, I have rather spent it all now."

"It's a good thing that I make allowances for you then, young lady."

"What was the slap for then?"

"To remind you that your charming eighteen year old bottom belongs to me, pet, whether you like it or not."

"You don't need my consent."

"I need your compliance, girl."

"You have that, sir."

"I'm please to hear it. I hope you aren't to reluctant to offer it up."

"I love it sir, but I doubt you care," Silk giggled and rolled back onto her front. She pressed her head into the pillows and kicked her feet a little as he sat down on the bed next to her and pulled the coverlet back.

"I care for your bottom: it is uncommonly becoming," he said, placing the palm of his hand gently down upon it and stroking it slowly and thoughtfully.

"It's becoming more and more used to the touch of your hands, sir."

"I want you to feel that I appreciate everything about you, pet: every graceful curve and every expression."

"I'm feeling rather horny right now, sir."

"Perhaps that is jet lag."

"No sir. It's definitely horny. Jet lag doesn't make me quite so squirmy."

"Lewd child: what am I to do with you?"

"Slip into bed and fuck me until you are sated?"

"That's rather an indecent suggestion, pet."

"I thought daily fuckings were a central part of the tour, sir."

"Sometimes I worry that you are reluctant to fully appreciate the opportunities presented to you."

"You seem less worried and more pleased to see me and seduce me this morning, sir," Silk giggled and pressed her hand against his thigh, feeling the burgeoning hardness.

Then she turned again onto her side, pulled herself out of the tangle of bed clothes and clambered happily into his lap.

"You are such a bright and lovable girl," he said, wrapping his arms around her and letting her rest her head against his shoulder. "You need to be used not seduced."

"Is there a difference?"

"Of course there is."

"Do I get called cunt more when I am used?"

"You do."

"See I am learning my lessons."

"You are a clever cunt."

"Ooooh! Usage!"

"Slut."

"That's me sir: horny slut."

"And a very pretty one too."

"You'll make me blush again."

"I'll make you do many things, young lady."

"Will those things rival my dreams?"

"You'll have to tell me all about your dreams over breakfast."

"Now that would really make me blush."

"Did you not sleep well?"

"I slept wonderfully well, sir. I had all sorts of premature excitements before I awoke."

"It's a pity that you have not always been able to enjoy yourself, though we will address that now and you will make a capital pet for someone."

"I was hoping to make a capital pet for you, sir," Silk pouted.

"There's a coincidence -- so was I."

"You are such a terrible tease, sir," she giggled, slapping the flat of her hand against his chest.

Silk would have repeated the gesture for good measure, but he quickly captured her wrists in one of his hands, while using the other to stroke her cheeks and lift up her face by the chin.

"It's a pleasure to have such a pretty ingenuous young face so close to me, pet."

"You are full of compliments this morning sir."

"I am full of the enchantment of your blithe and beautiful features, pet."

"You are quite the romantic sometimes, sir."

"And quite the dominant too," he grinned wolfishly and slapped her cheek hard before pushing her down over his lap. He watched as she flailed out of balance before he took control and accommodated her arse up over his lap.

"You have very pretty panties, pet."

"Thank you, sir."

"You should change them before breakfast," he added as he tugged them down to her knees and placing a restraining hand on her bare backside.

"It seems you are doing all the changing around here, sir."

"I always like to take my own advice -- there is none better, pet."

"Oh, the conceit of the ma...ouch," she cried as the first of several blows impacted upon her freshly denuded backside.

"Masters of beautiful pets are allowed to be conceited," he grinned, pausing between each word to belabor her bottom thoroughly. "And beautiful pets are allowed to entertain their master's conceit with immodest approbation."

"It's what cunts are for sir."

"So it is; so it is. Now, spread your legs girl. I want to see just how immodest your approbation can become under my influence."

Silk felt a variety of emotions flowing through her as he continued to discipline her. So this is what it actually felt like to be owned and taken. Silk felt used but at the same time enchanted by his forceful yet courteous approach to her needs.

The repeated slaps on her bottom, thighs and now her pussy left her feeling breathless, but the ideas that she had had did not match the reality.

Discipline and the idea of letting someone discipline you had never seemed quite so wonderful before.

These thoughts came and went in her mind as, at first, she accepted every spank that he delivered with scarcely a murmur. Now that there was no surprise, she could contain her reactions and lose herself in the rising heat of his contact.

In fact she began to wonder just how blithe and beautiful her well-spanked bottom must be looking by now as she lay there on his lap with her long brunette hair falling over her face.

When he switched to mastering her sex, very different feeling were invoked though. She began to moan and sigh every time he struck the wet sex, wanting to close her legs and trap his hand between them, but wanting him to spank her and spank her until she could completely lose herself in the joys of belong to such a wonderfully dominant master.

"Don't shut your eyes, Silk."

"Why not?"

"They were so full of mischief this morning, I like to see them in the bedroom mirror," he said as he spanked her pussy and felt her body starting to arch into each spank. "They provide a nice contrast to the darker hues and bruises that may affect your choice of clothing today pet."

Silk shivered as he continued to slap her forcefully. It hurt and yet it made her feel so good. She was reluctant for it to end all things considered.

Meanwhile he wondered idly, between slaps, if she knew how long and curly her lashes were. Of course she did. Silk loved her make up and make up would serve to conceal many a tear as she grew accustomed to the usage which he intended to put her too.

"I don't wish you to look affected, but the tears at the corners of your eyes in response to my discipline tell the story so much better than your sighs alone."

Silk dropped her head. She had hoped that he would not see the tears that she had managed to cleverly suppress. And then the spanking stopped as he reached over to lift her head up by the hair, making her scalp ache.

"What did I tell you Silk?"

"You told me not to shut my eyes, sir, and I did not."

"I also told you that I wanted to see them in the bedroom mirror. I wanted to see you tearing up."

"Yes sir."

"Now tear up like a good cunt," he growled and pulled her hair so hard it felt like he was ripping it from her scalp.

She squawked in protest as the tears formed at the corners of her eyes and slid down her cheeks.

"Your acceptance of my wishes is all very fine, I know, but next time make sure that it is not retrospective or partial."

"Yes sir. Are you cross with me sir?"

"No. I'm just helping you to learn."

"I will get used to your help, sir," she sighed and rubbed her backside a little ruefully. "Have you decided to stop helping me for a little?"

"It would appear that other pleasures await us, pet."

"Did you enjoy helping me sir?"

"Of course I did, pet. What kind of a question is that?"

"I was just wondering if I might help you in other ways now?"

"And what ways would those be, pet?" He murmured rather disingenuously as he pushed her off his lap and looked into her pale blue eyes.

"That can be our little secret, sir."

"It does seem so absurd for people to go round telling tremendous secrets at the top of their voices. I can never get used to it, pet."

"If their mouths were full then they would be unable to tell the secrets sir?" Silk grinned and reached forward making to undo his trousers.

"You have a lot of common sense, pet and the loveliest, softest fingers that I have ever felt."

"And you have the loveliest, hardest cock to comfort a poor girl with a well-spanked bottom," she said with a sigh as she looked down and started to caress his sex.

"That is a most affecting tableau, pet," he smiled and watched her fondling his prick.

"I thought you would have decided opinions on the subject sir."

"I do and I plan to express them with great authenticity and veracity, as you suck my cock."

A curious smile passed over Silk's face as she pressed her lips to her master's cock. She looked up at him now as her mouth opened up to admit him.

"There are some things a girl doesn't need much teaching in," he smiled as she absorbed his manhood between tightly pursed lips. "And that accounts for your excellent cock-sucking abilities, I suppose."

"You may not agree," he continued, but there is precious little asking your opinion when you are so thoroughly engaged. "There is almost a case for speech bubbles here."

Silk suppressed a choking sound as she tried to contain her giggles, but her mirth didn't last long. She was soon fully engaged once more assisted by the passing frown on his face and the way he pressed her diligent lips back down onto his erect prick.

"Keep looking up at me as you enjoy yourself, pet," he added. "I do rather like to see my blooming damsels with their eyes beseeching the favors that I endow them with, when they start to discover that there's a good deal more to these relationships than anyone might suspect."

Silk knew exactly why he leaned down to press his hand behind her head. She had thought about him taking control of her movements often and loved the idea and now the reality of letting go, so that he was using her as a toy now.

She did not need to understand the pleasure that he felt in doing; but she sensed the resurgence in his loins and liked this very much nevertheless.

"What can you know about suspicions and blighted beings?" He asked her, smiling at her preoccupation with giving him oral pleasure.

Silk glanced up at him and her face dimpled and shone again, as she answered by gripping his cock even more firmly with her warm lips. Her eyes were filled with the pleasure as she felt him grip her hard.

"Pull up your tee-shirt girl," he said urgently. "Let me see your tits, now."

She fumbled with her shirt as he pushed deep into her mouth. She wanted to be the best and to give him the greatest pleasure.

"Suck me and play with your teats, girl."

Silk loved the coarseness and forcefulness of the language he used as he started to lose control.

"Do it cunt. Please your master," he groaned on the edge. "Now release me from your mouth and frig me again. I want to come over your lovely face, girl. Open your mouth and kneel up ready to receive. Beg for it, cunt."

"Oh sir: Come for me, sir," she smiled and then opened her mouth obediently showing the whitest pearly teeth ever.

"Sweet bitch."

"Your sweet bitch sir."

"My lovely cunt," he gasped and came over her in a torrent of pent up seed, splashing her face, her breasts and her hair.

"Thank you," she said quietly after a short interlude of silence while he recovered his breath.. "I always wanted to know what your come would taste like, sir."

"Did you?"

"I did."

"I can tell you that you do know how to please a man, despite your ceaseless chatter," he sighed and looked down at her, kneeling between his thighs and licking the residue of come from her lips. "You get over any reluctance with surprising aplomb."

"Is it that surprising, sir?"

"Truth be told: no."

"I didn't think so."

"Are you required to think here?"

"Is thinking so wrong?"

"No."

"I can tell you that I was wrong, sir."

"I may have to punish you for being wrong."

"I know."

"What do you mean - wrong?"

"You aren't too sweet after all. You are just right."

"""""""

"You do manage to make me feel very welcomed and loved, sir," Silk said later over breakfast.

"I would much rather you felt welcomed and loved than walking about the world bewailing your life," he responded, reaching over to caress her cheek and pour her more tea.

"Neither can I sir; that wouldn't be my way."

"No; Miss Silk would let concealment prey on her damask cheeks and still smile on in the fashion of romantic novels."

"She would not so either," Silk protested vehemently, giving him an indignant look. "I am not quite that sentimental."

"Then would she study to become a sister of mercy and nurse her heartless step parent through some contagious disease?"

"She would rather study to become an undertaker and dance on his grave, sir."

"My, you are a contrary thing."

"I am your contrary thing, sir," she grinned and proceeded to crunch toast with an indisputably devilish look on her face.

"It's a good thing you came to me to leave him in the agonies of remorse and tardy ill-considered love then, pet."

"I love coming for you sir. Do pile on the agonies if you please," she giggled and crunched more toast, kicking her legs under the table.

"And what about coming to me?"

"It is almost as good, provided I can come for you too."

"Ah! Such are the vagaries of conditional love!"

"I wasn't making conditions. I was just making suggestions."

"Might I suggest that you are a slut, Silk."

"You might do better and suggest that I am your slut, sir."

"And that makes it all better?"

"Much better sir," she smiled contentedly and then looked towards him with shining eyes, appearing to him to be almost seraphic at that instant. "And the agonies -- please let them be totally excruciating, sir?"

"Did you have to spoil your angelic moment, pet," he said, laughing at her earnestness. "I have not forgotten, but stop pouting in your impatience, pet; and don't think of visiting the sins of one blockhead on all the rest of mankind, lest I visit a degree of retribution upon your yet to be caned posterior."

"My yet to be caned posterior is quite ready to be beaten if you would enjoy that, sir."

"I hope you are not being glib, pet."

"No sir. I'm honestly looking forward to being used in all the ways that you have described."

"Did you expect to have breakfast on your hands and knees from a plastic bowl inscribed 'pet' then?"

"It did cross my mind," she giggled, remembering her dream of the night before.

"You would look rather pretty, supping there on the floor," he mused, retiring into the depths of his coffee cup; "but you look equally pretty sitting here crunching toast."

"I have crunched enough toast for today."

"Crunching toast is not a complete cure for the lack of affection of others."

"Do you have a cure in mind, sir?"

"Submission could be more than a placebo."

"I think it could be much more, sir."

"Given the opportunity?"

"I hope you will give me lots of opportunities to show you what a delightful submissive I could be."

"I will and you will account for every one pet."

"I expected that I might sir."

"Too many supposed submissives have great expectations, but fail to deliver when push comes to shove," he grumbled and pushed back his chair. "It quite tired me out."

"I should like to be the exception sir."

"Very few have the ability to prove the rule."

"I would like to try."

"I know you would. I have watched your face for years now Silk and I have never seen one that looks as perfectly happy as you do when submitting to your owner."

"It's truly how I feel, sir."

"You would have to be a very great liar to simulate such happiness so consistently, without making your reservations heard."

"I do have some reservations, sir."

"I know, who wouldn't; but the thing about you, pet, is the way that you couch your reservations. Come to the study with me."

"Yes sir."

"There is no need to get down on your hands and knees, pet."

She looked up at him with a deep blush and made to stand up as speedily as she could.

"Usually, it is quicker to walk. Though there will be times, Silk; when you are leashed and I shall expect you to crawl without being told first."

"I will do my very best sir."

"I don't doubt it. Anyhow we were discussing expectations earlier, and here we are."

"Where?" asked Silk, with interest. "Come into my study. Then look straight before you and you may realise."

Silk looked straight ahead, but all she saw was her own face in the large mirror on the study wall and him standing behind her ushering her into the room. She turned her head and reviewed the shelves of books that rose to almost ceiling height.

"What a lot of books sir."

"They make good reading matter and good insulation."

"Insulation sir?"

"More sound proofing," he grinned and closed the door assertively.

"Sound proofing?" She queried a little nervously.

"Yes. I wouldn't want the servants clearing our breakfast things away to be interrupted in their duties by the shrieks of a pet being caned now, would I?"

"Is that what I was supposed to realise, sir?"

"It was."

"I had an idea that might be the case."

"I have an idea too."

"Do you sir?"

"Yes. Do you see the table over there by the window?"

"Yes sir."

"Go over to it and bend over it. You will find the height is just right."

"Just right: what do you mean?"

"Yes. It will afford you a wonderful view, while you afford me a wonderful view too."

"You seem to think of everything, sir."

"I do try."

"Do I look nervous?" Silk said, turning round, having walked halfway across the room; and pausing to survey him with care.

"A little anxious perhaps; but nothing that can't be dealt with."

"I have a good idea of how you propose to deal with it."

"Rather a pleasant little prospect, hey, Silk?"

"Sort of, sir."

"I'm glad you exhibit a delicious naivety, pet. Too much girlish vanity and sang froid would quite spoil the prelude to your first chastisement."

"Would it, sir?"

"Take it from me."

"I thought I was about to do that."

"You were, but this little conversational gambit is not diversion on your part, is it pet?"

"It's kind of nerves sir."

"Well kindly find your way across the room and admire the wonderful view as you lower your jeans. The view may well calm your nerves"

"My view or yours?"

"Yours: I tend not to cane contortionists."

"Are you looking for something deeper than beauty sir?"

"I'm looking for acquiescence and commitment."

"I hope you find it, sir," she said completing the journey and unbuttoning her jeans, before pushing herself forward from the waist over the table.

"You're right, sir. It is just the right height."

"Good. How does it feel?"

"The wood is warm. It's calming my butterflies."

"Push back and lift your bottom off the table, if you don't mind pet."

"Like this?"

"Exactly like that. It's almost as if you have done this before, Silk."

12