Aching Romance

Story Info
She finds her man waiting for her.
1.5k words
4.45
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly eased myself down the stairs. I could see the dim light above the sink shining from around the corner. With a sigh, I dropped my bag at the bottom and slipped my shoes off. It was only then did I stop and notice you leaning there in the doorway between the kitchen and living room. I gazed at your still, shadowy form for a moment. You were shirtless, your lightly muscles chest accentuated with your arms crossed over it. I raised my eyes to meet yours, and felt a turn in my stomach at the fired intensity that lay there.

"What are you...?"

"hush." The harshness of your voice stopped my heart for a moment; my breath caught in my chest. I crept towards you as you motioned me over with one finger, my eyes averted to anywhere but in yours. I stopped inches from you; the faint scent of your seductive cologne and your own smell binded together, swelling around my senses. I watched the slow steady rise and fall of your chest, and the silence began to bear down on me.

Finally, in a low, steady voice you cooed, "Is this any way for a slut to greet her master?" the softness of your voice was startling, but the words were even more so. My jaw opened slightly as I hesitated to find words to respond with. With an incredible swiftness, you hand found itself tangled in my hair. "Apparently respect is not something you believe in."

I quickly stuttered the only thing that came to my mind. "I... I'm sorry..."

"Are you? Doesn't much sound like it." I swallowed hard as your grip tightened; focusing on the heat in my stomach, realizing that I needed the help of something inside me that had been sleeping for a long time.

Opening my eyes and staring at your suddenly perfect feet, my body relaxed and a steady voice stated, "I'm sorry sir, my rudeness is unacceptable." Your hand released me, and I could feel your surprise.

Your surprise quickly melted away and was replaced by a gruff, "good." After a second, you growled at me, "so have we learned nothing?" I instantly dropped to my knees, and a hidden, suppressed instinct took hold of me. My mind began to go fuzzy, and my eyes began to blur out everything but your body. My body sat straight, my head tilted towards the floor. I laced my fingers behind my neck as I made sure that my knees stayed slightly apart. I felt your warm gaze burning all over me as your moved your circle around me.

Adrenaline began to streak my veins as I felt you move closer. You crouched beside me and brushed your lips against my ear, your hot breath sending a cold chill down my spine. "I know what you need... and your lack of respect has ensured it for you, darling." You swiftly stood up and spoke heavily as you walked away. "Get ready and wait for me."

I watched you walk into the bedroom and close the door behind you. With a shivering sigh, I stood and moved toward the living room, then on to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed, questioning. "Why do I feel this way? What is it that does this to me?" I stripped myself, quickly washed and did a few touch-ups with the razor. I came back out to the living room and positioned myself on my knees, hands behind the neck, one of the 'giving' postures. It wasn't long before I heard the bedroom door open and you step towards me.

Your gentle presence today was ominous; you carried with you a sense of foreboding. It was strange, not quite you; yet somehow it sent the butterflies in my stomach into frenzies... it was maddening. You took my hands and placed a sport cuff on each wrist, and gently placed a blindfold over my eyes. As you tied it, you spoke softly. "Why am I doing this?" without hesitation I answered confidently.

"For my infraction." You tightened the blind fold and stood me up.

"And what was that?"

"I showed no respect for you, my lord." Your strong grip on my arms was sending pulses through me, as though for a moment, you allowed me to feel your power.

"You belong to me." You attached my hands around a support beam, and I shuddered.

"Yes sir." I felt your hands lightly dance across my lower back, across my hips, down to my thighs. I fought to focus my mind, steady myself. You touched my thighs and ass with the cold leather of what was certainly a belt, and fought not to inch away.

"Who do you belong to?" you ask in the most calm, deadly voice I'd heard from you.

"I am your slut." The words had hardly escaped my lips when they were replaced by a yelp. Cold leather struck straight across my backside. I grimaced at my own noise, knowing it was less than graceful.

"What was that, slut?" another strike landed on my upper thighs. More prepared this time, and the adrenaline kicking in, I answered in the most controlled voice I could muster.

"I am your slut. I serve and live for you." Another strike and the butterflies were again working their nasty charm. I could still feel the sting of the last blow, it lingered in euphoric excellence. I held myself up against the post with shaking arms. Another hit; again and again.

The slow, methodic rhythm was hypnotic, as my head mixed and blocked out everything but the sound of your breathing and those lingering stings. The thought of your muscles moving, your body swaying with the rhythm of each swing, forced the need to touch you into the tips of my fingers and my lips. It took a moment for me to realize that the stinging had dulled, and the sound of leather on flesh had ceased. I could feel your body heat hitting me from the side; hear the rise and fall of your chest. I collapsed to my knees and you released my hand from the pillar.

"What have we learned, pet?" with a deep, shaky breath I replied quietly,

"That I belong to you, and every part of me is yours." You pulled me gently to all fours, and I hear you rip a condom from the package.

"So then, I'll take what's mine." You positioned yourself behind me, and rested yourself at my entrance. I felt my need for you suddenly build to a breaking point as you stayed still at my entrance, your hands resting lightly on my hips. I knew you felt me shudder, and my muscles braced. "relax, your resisting me, and I don't like it much." I did my best to let my breath out, and tried to bring myself away from the tension. "What do we say?" you cooed as you brushed your hard shaft along my slit and across my clit.

"please." You continue your slow, deliberate grind. "Please, I need you..." I nearly whined. Desperation was nearly an understatement, as my breathing become more frantic. Your calculated silence wreaked havoc on all my body and mind. "Please. Please fuck me. I'm your slut, I need your cum, please..."

I felt the sudden entry and was caught breathless as you buried yourself to the hilt. Tapping my cervix, you held a moment in me, and in that brief moment, I felt your frantic desperation show through. Your need poured out of you with the low growl that escaped your lips as you slowly pulled back. I caught my breath again, relived of the first painful pressure. Again you buried yourself in me, and I pushed myself towards you. You began to pump, the rhythm ever faster, the felling ever more intense. I struggled to hold my arms up as you pushed deeper each time, your hips hitting against my reddened back-side. The combination of your expert strokes and the nagging burn nearly had me losing control. Between your animal grunts, I heard a hoarse, "cum for me, slut." I cried out your name and clenched my walls around your pulsating shaft as I felt you push solidly into me; your muscles stiff and shaking against me. You groaned lightly as your tension faded and your lurching shaft finished its perfect spasm.

I felt you pull out, and I collapsed to the floor. I heard your heavy breathing move into the bathroom to deposit the condom. You came back to me, and kneeling beside me, you ran a gentle hand over my hot skin. I wrapped my arms around your neck as you gently lifted, and carried me to the bedroom. You laid me down on the bed and left for a moment, returning with a warm wet cloth. You wiped me down as I shook lightly, cleaned me up as best you could. You whispered to me how much letters of endearment, and romantically beautiful things, expressing your love in a million words as you pulled the blankets over me and crawled in beside me. You wrapped your arms around me, and in your warmth, my shaking faded and I drifted into a dreamless sleep with a quiet 'thank you' on my lips.