ACM After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMM," she moaned as I placed my dick at the back of her throat and came, erupting like a leaky faucet into her mouth as the guy in her ass pulled on her hair and shot his load into her anal cavity, causing her to pull off of my dick as she swallowed my load and then laid down for me.

"MMM, I do love it when you stick it in me John," she whispered as I climbed on top of her and lined my dick up with her pussy, making out with her as I slid into her and started to fuck her.

"Still tight after all the sex you've already had. Not to mention shooting out a baby a few months ago," I teased her, marveling at the tightness of her pussy as I thrust in and out of her, Danielle screaming out in orgasm a few beds away as she took another load into her pussy and up her ass while Jana grabbed another dick and started to suck on it.

The LBT girls were next to take their turn with Taylor, since Kacey left her alone shortly after urinating on her and fucking her with the dildo.

"Give me the belt Kimberly. Let's see how Taylor handles getting whipped after getting pissed on," Karen said to her as she started whipping Taylor, Kimberly swatting her ass as Karen brought the belt down over her tits, pussy and ass.

"FUCK. OHGOD. Fuck me John," Carrie hissed as I drove my dick in and out of her, her legs up on my shoulders as she rolled her hips, throwing her head back as she came for me, her breath ragged as I sucked on her tits.

"Don't you want to cum inside me John? I bet it'll feel good to blow your hot fucking load in my tight fucking pussy won't it?" she hissed as her cunt juice poured over my dick, being joined by several thick, sticky loads of my cum as I shot it into her.

"OHGOD. You feel so good Carrie," I whispered to her as I filled her tight cunt with my cum, finally pulling out of her after draining my balls into her, and turning around right into Kacey, who walked over to where Carrie and I were after she finished up with Taylor.

"Bring that thing over here baby," Kacey purred as she grabbed my dick and led me away by it, taking me to a little corner of the suite and dropping to her knees as she started to go to work on my dick.

"MMM, suck it Kacey," I whispered as she went to town on it, giving me an abnormally long blow job since Carrie had just also blown me.

Maddie & Tae were both being triple teamed, and loving every minute of it, while Kim Perry dropped to her knees and sucked on one guy's dick while another one stuffed his dick into her pussy.

Carrie had only been done with me for a few seconds when she took another dick up into her ass, and the rest of the girls had found at least one dick to play with by the time I placed my hands on the back of Kacey's head and gently pushed her down onto more of my dick.

"MMM," she moaned as she wrapped her hands around my cock and bobbed her head on it, closing her eyes as she slid her tongue over it.

"FUCK. Gonna cum Kacey. Swallow it baby," I whispered as she cupped my balls and deep-throated me, sucking away on my dick as I lurched my hips into her face one more time and came down her throat.

"Time to give me this pussy Kacey," I teased her as I sat her down in the chair next to where she had just blown me and parted her legs, sliding my dick over her pussy lips and working my way into her as Jana shouted in orgasmic bliss next to us, getting her pussy filled with another load of cum as another guy plowed her ass.

"OHGOD, fuck me John. Pound me," Kacey shouted out above the crowd as I started really giving it to her, her cunt walls wrapping up my dick and pulling me deeper into her as she swung her hips from side to side.

"OHGOD, cumming," I heard Kimberly Perry shout out as she came all over the dick buried in her pussy, a few seconds later followed by the one in her ass going off as the Little Big Town girls double-teamed Taylor, driving her close to the edge again before they each dropped to their knees and started sucking on the dicks in front of them.

"FUCK, gonna cum Kacey," I hissed as I drove into Kacey's pussy, her walls grabbing at my cock as she threw her head back and came for me, her fluids coating my dick as I gave her one last thrust and came in her.

"MMM, fuck. That feels awesome," she moaned as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper inside of her, my cum exploding into her in waves as I held myself inside of her, finally pulling out when I felt myself going limp.

"FUCK. FUCK. OHGOD. YES. Pound me," Danielle screamed out from across the room, arching her back and rotating her hips around the dick that had just exploded inside of her and filled her tight pussy with more cum, banging her fists into the bed as she rode out her orgasm, the guy between her legs stuffing his dick down her throat as someone else took his place in her tight young cunt.

Ashley and Miranda were making out with each other again as two guys had their way with their pussies, blowing their loads into the blonde beauties and filling them with another fresh load of hot, sticky cum before moving on and letting two other guys take their place.

I was still relaxing on the bed and had time to look around the room for a while as I gathered my second wind, and what I saw was an orgy that didn't show any signs of stopping.

Maddie & Tae were now double-teaming Taylor after they both got double-teamed themselves, Tae licking Taylor's pussy and Maddie rimming her asshole as Miranda and Ashley rode two new cocks, the other two that had been fucking having already cum inside them.

Cassadee and Carrie were now both being triple-teamed, both of them trying to keep from choking on the cocks they had stuffed in their mouths as they took two others deep into their tight cunts and even tighter asses.

Jana was next to me kissing my neck, signaling to me that I wouldn't have that much more time to relax before I would be going at it with her.

Kimberly Perry was riding a dick like she had never ridden one before, throwing her head back and shouting in joy as she came all over it and took the guy's sticky seed deep inside of her.

"Hey baby, I've waited long enough. Give me some dick," Jana whispered as she crawled up on top of me and started making out with me, locking her legs around me as we rolled around on the bed we were using until I was on top of her with her legs on my shoulders and my dick seated deep inside of her pussy.

"OHGOD, fuck me," Karen hoarsely whispered from behind us as she took a dick deep in her pussy while her band mate Kimberly rode one next to her.

As it had been for hours now, the room was filled with nothing but the sounds of sex, my balls slapping into Jana's ass as I thrust balls-deep inside of her, her legs still up on my shoulders as her walls stretched out and guided me deeper into her.

"OHGOD, don't leave me hanging," Taylor begged Maddie & Tae as they continued to tongue her two holes, pulling out of her and biting down on her tits as they left her, sending a shockwave of electricity through her that she had to close her legs to fight off as Danielle laid down on top of her and jammed her tongue down her throat.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. OHGOD, fuck me with that dick," Jana whispered as I drove myself in and out of her a few more times, her back arching and her eyes rolling back into her head as she came all over it, twisting her hips one last time as I shot my load deep into her pussy.

"Fuck my ass," she whispered as I pulled out of her hot, wet cunt, my cum oozing out of it as she turned over and buried her face in the pillow as I slapped her ass and slid my dick inside of it, the sounds of Ashley, Miranda, Carrie and Cassadee all imploring their current lovers to cum inside them filling up the room as Danielle rubbed her cunt into Taylor's, causing Taylor's eyes to roll back in her head as she neared orgasm.

"UH, FUCK. Been too long since I got this ass fucked," Jana hissed as she pushed her hips back into mine, her anal ring wrapping around my dick as Maddie & Tae hit their knees and began to finish up, making time for one more go-around with more lucky fans before they did.

"SHIT...gonna cum in this tight little ass Jana," I whispered to her as I held her down on the bed and filled her bowels with my cum as she moaned my name, rolling off of her and right into Karen, who kissed me on the lips as Kimberly hit her knees to suck me off again.

"Someday I'll let Kim fuck you John. But not today," she teased her friend as Kim went to work on my dick, her mouth suctioning it off as Karen and I tongue wrestled waiting for Kim to finish so we could fuck again.

"FUCK, don't stop Danielle," Taylor hissed as Danielle lashed her with the belt and dug her tongue into Taylor's cunt, finally leaving right before Taylor gave in and came, Kim Perry putting on the strap-on and taking her turn on Taylor.

"OHGOD, fuck me," Cassadee hissed as she impaled herself on three dicks at once, sucking away on the one in her mouth as the ones in her pussy and ass thrust rhythmically in and out of her.

"UH," Karen moaned into my mouth as my fingers dug into her cunt, Kimberly working her magic on my dick as I jerked my hips into her face.

"Cumming Kim," I softly told her as I came down her throat, Kimberly quickly swallowing it down as Karen and I made out, pulling me on top of her as she laid down on the bed.

Maddie & Tae were making out with each other, occasionally going down on each other to lick their cum-filled cunts clean while Carrie rode a guy and let another one suck on her tits as she did it.

Miranda and Ashley were getting their tight little asses fucked while Jana lad back on the bed and fingered herself, exhausted from all the men she had taken on that night.

"MMM, MMM, OHGOD. Stop it Kim, I'm almost there," Taylor hissed as Kimberly worked her over, not wanting to get tripped up at the end as Karen took my dick and led it into her pussy, throwing her legs around me as I thrust in and out of her.

"FUCK. I remember why every girl in this town wants your dick now," Karen moaned as I drove myself in and out of her, her back arching as she came for me.

"Gonna fill you up Karen," I told her as I mauled her tits and shot my load into her, her legs hanging limply off the bed as I filled her pussy with my cum, leaving my dick inside of her until I started going limp and Cassadee stumbled over to the edge of the bed.

"I'm so exhausted. But I always have time to fuck you John," Cassadee whispered as she pushed me backward into the chair that was behind us, making out with me as she started to do a lap dance.

Taylor had outlasted all 12 of the other girls, and was now allowed to get some dick, and was making the most of it, going around the room and taking on three guys at once as she did.

Maddie & Tae got a chance to show their admiration for Carrie personally, since the three of them were locked in a lesbianic three-way, Carrie licking at Tae's cunt as Maddie used the strap-on to fuck Carrie.

"MMM, fuck me ladies. UH," Carrie moaned as the girls worked her over, Cassadee and I still swapping spit as she lowered her pussy down onto my dick, starting to bounce up and down on it as we began to fuck in the chair.

"OHGOD, there. Fuck me there John. OHGODYES," Cassadee hissed, her eyes fluttering back in her head as I sucked on her tits, causing her to throw her head back as I grabbed a hold of her hips, impaling every inch of her pussy with my dick.

"Cum for me Cassadee. Cum all over my dick baby," I whispered to her as I drove myself in and out of her, her walls squeezing at my dick as I drilled her cunt.

"FUCK YES," she shouted as she threw her head back and came all over it, her body going limp as I shot my load into her, spewing my cum deep into her pussy as she moved her hips up and down, continuing to ride me.

"MMM, MMM, fuck me," Cassadee moaned as she rode me for a little longer, riding me all the way to the point of cumming again before sliding off of me and pointing her ass at me.

"The next load goes in here baby," she whispered as I slid into her ass, thrusting into her ass for as hard as I could for five minutes or so before shooting my cum in her ass as she threw her head back, throwing her ass into my dick as I filled her bowels with my cum and slapped her ass as I sent her on her way.

"MMM, so hot," Taylor moaned as she wrapped her long legs around the neck of the guy going in and out of her pussy, arching her back and twisting her hips around his dick as came deep inside her while Taylor rubbed herself and begged for more dick.

"I'll be able to give you all the dick you can handle shortly Taylor," I told her, licking my lips as I looked her up and down, my thoughts about her interrupted by Kimberly Perry coming over to me.

Carrie was still locked in a three-way with Maddie & Tae, Tae now sliding the strap-on into Carrie's pussy as Maddie made out with her.

Danielle was servicing the few guys left in the suite that hadn't turned their attention to Taylor, sucking a dick while another one was buried in her pussy, only for another guy to come over and shove his dick in her ass as she got triple-penetrated for the second time that night.

Cassadee had a guy buried in her pussy and a guy buried in her ass as I made out with Kimberly, a guy coming up behind her and pulling on her hips as he slid his dick into her ass right as I slid mine into her pussy, both of us working over the blonde stunner from behind as Kacey licked Miranda's pussy while Jana and Ashley rode one more dick themselves, things starting to wrap up.

"OHGOD, fuck me with those dicks," Kimberly hissed as we rhythmically slid our cocks in and out of her, her walls squeezing down on both of us as she shot her load all over my dick, nearly falling forward into the chair she was bent over as I slammed my hips into hers one last time and shot my load into her.

"MMM, I knew that was you John," she teased me as I left her to get her pussy fucked by the guy who had just cum in her ass, looking around and seeing only Taylor and Carrie left servicing the guys as Kacey and Miranda scissored each other while Maddie and Tae took turns on Carrie's ass with the strap-on while Carrie took another cock in her pussy.

"Hey John. I'm Taylor, nice to finally meet you in person," Taylor told me as she introduced herself to me, kissing me on the lips and then dropping to her knees as she wrapped her ruby red lips around my dick as she started to suck it.

"FUCK. This is quite a hello Taylor," I hissed as my hands went into her blonde hair, her hands cupping my dick as she sloppily blew me, running her tongue along the tip of it and giggling from around it when she felt me shiver from head to toe in response.

"This isn't all I do well," she teased me before going back to work on my dick, her eyes closing as I buried my dick at the back of her throat and came down it.

"MMM, tasty," Taylor hissed as she started guzzling my cum down, winking at me when she was done and letting me back out of her mouth.

"I can't say I ever thought I would get this chance after you left us last year Taylor," I whispered to her as I laid her back on the bed and placed her legs on my shoulders as I slid my dick into her pussy as Carrie yelled out in orgasm as another load of cum shot into her pussy and ass before she gathered herself and left the room, as everyone but Taylor and I had by that point.

"OHGOD, fuck me with that dick, FUCK YES," Taylor moaned as I buried my dick in her pussy, neither of us having the strength to carry on but both wanting to hit the finish line anyway.

"Just a little longer baby. Then I'll cum," I told her as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, her body going limp as she squirted a healthy load of her cum out over my dick as I held it inside of her and started thrusting a little harder into her.

"FUCK YES. I've been dying to feel you cum inside me John," she hissed as she rolled her hips around my dick, slamming them into mine as I came deep inside of her hot, slutty cunt.

"SHIT, you feel so good Taylor. I might have to sneak you into one of these things later on, too," I whispered to her as I shot my cum into her in waves, finally pulling out of her after draining my balls inside of her and making out with her as we rolled around on the bed.

"I should go back check on my girls," I told her, giving myself an excuse to leave before I grew too attached to her.

"Thank you for coming out tonight. And for taking such good care of the ladies when you got your chance with all of them," I told all the guys as I they left the room, each of them leaving with smiles on their faces as they shook my hand and thanked me for the opportunity.

"Hey John. We were getting a little nervous that you were going to leave us for Taylor," Tae teased me, giggling when she realized how odd that sounded, since her name was also Taylor.

"Never, Tae," I told her as I said goodbye to all of the other ladies, who were gathered outside the suite and collecting themselves before we all started to scatter for the evening.

"In fact, I have big plans for all of us come CMA Music Festival time," I told them as I walked them back to their room, already making plans in my head for the week that would be coming a few months down the line.

12