Acquisition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"I, your, oh! I forgot," Kaitlin responded glibly. "Don't worry, I'll do them today; I'm not going into the office today, okay?"

"Kaitlin, reason I asked you, reason I begged you please do them yesterday is I have no work clothes for today," Tommy snapped. "Never mind. Never fucking mind, I'll do the God damned clothes myself. You just do whatever you want, don't fucking worry about it."

"God, I said I'm sorry, all right? Fuck! I forgot!" she shrilled at him.

Chapter 3

Tommy felt horrible and was sure he was running a fever. He had woken up with a headache and even the three Tylenol he'd taken had done little to ease the pain. He listlessly ate while Kaitlin shoveled her food into her mouth.

"Oh, I had to borrow twenty bucks from Jason; he's this I.T. Geek there," Kaitlin informed him.

"Borrow twenty, why'd you have to borrow twenty bucks?" Tommy asked, forcing the food down with a swallow of orange juice.

"Uh, Parker's birthday? At Casa Ole?" Kaitlin huffed. "Remember? I asked for twenty bucks and you went off on some tirade about heating bills and..."

Immediately after he finished eating his breakfast, Tommy gathered up his clothing, the laundry detergent and the roll of quarters and slammed out of the apartment.

The upstairs neighbor, the petite red head smiled up at Tommy when he entered the building's laundry room.

"Using two of them; leaves you with three," she said in her squeaky voice. "How you doing?"

Tommy mumbled a response, wishing again he could remember the neighbor's name. He did remember that she said she was a dancer at the Dead End bar. He did remember that she had frequent visitors, both male and female tramping up and down her stairs.

Then he sat down while she took the clothes out of one machine and put them into a dryer.

Tommy came to with her nudging him.

"Hey, your clothes were done so I put them into the fourth dryer; it's the fastest one," she smiled. "I'll be that neighborly, but I'm not paying for you; you can pay for your own drying."

"Thanks," he mumbled and she lost her smile.

"You all right? You don't look so good," she asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine," he said and got to unsteady feet.

"You sure? Your wife at home?" she asked as he wobbled over to the fourth dryer.

"Beats me; probably not," he shrugged and fed some quarters into the machine.

"Oh, you're burning up!" she shrilled, touching his forehead. "You need to get in bed!"

"Good idea," he said and flopped back down into the chair.

"Want me get your, Kaitlin, right? Want me see if Kaitlin's home?" she asked.

"No, no, I'll be all right," he mumbled, wishing he could remember the woman's name, and wishing she'd stop talking; her voice was grating on his nerves.

She made him promise he'd take some aspirin and get some rest, then left the laundry area.

"Fucking Angela cares more... Angela! Her name is Angela Brodt, or Brandt, or something like that," Tommy muttered.

His clothes were dry and only slightly warm when he woke up again.

Kaitlin's car was gone, as was Angela's as Tommy staggered up to their apartment. He stared at the dirty dishes in the sink, the pan that still sat on the stove, and the now warm jug of orange juice that sat on the table.

It was already eleven thirty but he wasn't hungry so he took three more Tylenol and left everything just as she had left it, except for putting the jug of orange juice back into the refrigerator. He flopped back into the bed that Kaitlin had not bothered to make that morning and fell asleep.

Tommy was grateful he had remembered to set the alarm; it woke him at three thirty. Kaitlin had said she was not going to Johnson, Johnson and Lambert that afternoon after class, but here it was, three thirty, and she was not at home.

He pulled on his clean work clothes, debated on whether or not he should eat something, decided three Tylenol and a glass of orange juice was good enough, and then left for work.

At work, Tommy's head quickly became congested and he was constantly having to blow his nose to clear it. He carried the trash out to the dumpster, then dashed back into the building and decided to use the bathroom.

"I mean, Jack knows I want to be a virgin on my wedding night," he could hear Melinda saying to someone.

"Oh, come on! In high school, Jack was one of the biggest..." Kizzy's voice protested.

Tommy wasn't trying to eavesdrop. They were standing right by the door and the sink was next to the door.

"I mean, you know, I give him..." Melinda said and Tommy opened the door in time to see the bubbly blonde girl pantomime giving oral sex.

Both girls shrieked when he opened the door.

"Hey, y'all, Theresa's out there all by herself?" Tommy barked, far more harshly than he had intended and both girls skated back outside.

Harvey, their new short order cook, smirked as a red faced Melinda came in and shouted an order, unable to meet Tommy's eyes.

"What'd you catcher doing?" Harvey asked, and then frowned.

"Dude, you look like shit," the one armed Marine veteran of the Afghanistan Conflict said. "And coming from me, that's saying something.

"Oh my God, you're on fire!" Kizzy gasped, feeling Tommy's forehead. "Oh, Tommy! Go home! Go on; I'll call Daddy."

Tommy did not argue; he could barely stand any longer. He locked what receipts they'd made so far into the safe, then staggered out to his car and left.

Arriving at the apartment building, he frowned deeply. Hillary's Lexus was parked in his spot. In the 'Visitors' spaces there was Chad or Jeffrey's SUV, and a police cruiser.

Tommy wasn't sure who the police cruiser was visiting so he simply parked behind the SUV. He cursed as he stomped up the stairs; if Hillary and Chad, or Chad and Jeffrey were there, that meant they would be drinking and they would be loud. He could beg them, plead with them, reason with them, but they would not be quiet. In fact, they would double the noise level just because he asked for quiet.

They were not in the living room, or in the kitchen/dining area. Tommy could see the wreckage of their visit, though. There was a bottle of Jim Beam and he wanted to scream in rage; the bottle had not even been opened that morning but was now almost bone dry. There was also a bottle of vodka and it was nearly emptied too. There were several beer cans and he almost smirked; there had only been four cans of beer in the refrigerator so someone had to have bought the other fourteen cans of beer he saw scattered around the kitchen/dining area and the living room.

Then Tommy frowned. If they were not in the kitchen/dining area, or in the living room, and the bathroom door was ajar and the interior was dark, there was only one other place they could be.

Tommy grabbed his cell phone, found the video record feature and started the function, then nudged the door of the bedroom open.

The first thing Tommy saw on the queen sized bed was Chad's plump buttocks bouncing up and down as he pumped his short, fat cock in and out of his older sister, Hillary. Obviously, his was not the first cock Hillary had taken that evening, each pump of Chad's forced semen out of her blonde muff.

Next to them, Jack Vogel knelt behind Kaitlin, pounding his cock in and out of Kaitlin's stretched, raw looking anus, while Jeffrey pumped his short fat cock in and out of his oldest sister's mouth.

Kaitlin's splayed pussy lips dripped with semen, as did her face; the quintet had obviously been at it for a while.

Chad stiffened, groaned, and more semen flooded out of Hillary's pussy.

Then Chad rolled over, nearly falling off of the bed. Hillary laughed and turned to say something to the clumsy oaf. And that's when she saw Tommy standing in the doorway.

Hillary froze in horror, and then let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Hi Honey, I'm home," Tommy called out loudly and Jeffrey bellowed in pain as Kaitlin bit down on his cock.

"Stupid fucking cunt!" Jeffrey screamed, slapping his sister.

Jack turned to look at Tommy, his soiled cock popping out of Kaitlin's slimy rectum. Kaitlin reacted with a thunderous fart.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," Kaitlin moaned as she slowly turned her head to see her husband standing in the doorway.

"Mother fucker!" Jeffrey whined, clutching his bloodied cock.

Jack sprayed his semen, striking Jeffrey in his chest and Jeffrey screamed in rage at the offense.

"He's taking pictures!" Hillary suddenly realized and Tommy smiled as he turned and walked away.

"Get him, God damn it; he's got pictures!" Kaitlin yelled.

"My fucking cock!" Jeffrey whined, again slapping his sister's face.

"You hear me?" Kaitlin screamed. "He's got pictures of us fucking!"

Hillary burst into wails.

Tommy walked out of the apartment and down the stairs, and then cursed himself; he'd seen the clumped up clothing just as he was stepping out of the apartment; he should have grabbed their car keys.

"Oh well, too late now," he said and got into his car.

Chapter 4

Gladys MacElroy answered on the first ring, which meant she'd been sitting at the kitchen table, sipping her herbal tea. She hated the stuff, but her chiropractor swore by the stuff, and Gladys swore Dr. Bestoff was a minor god, so she drank the foul tasting stuff religiously.

"Mom, please open the garage," Tommy asked.

"Well, sure," Gladys said and Tommy smiled as he heard her slippers slapping against the linoleum of her kitchen.

"There," she said, picking up the telephone. "Now what you need..."

"Mom, I'm sick, Kaitlin's busy so I need to come over and get some rest, okay?" he asked as he pulled into the garage.

"Of course," his mother said.

She hung up the telephone when he knocked at the garage/kitchen door.

"Hey," he said and hit the button to lower the garage door.

"Oh, Baby!" Gladys said, feeling his forehead. "You must have a fever of at least a hundred degrees!"

"Here, here, sit down, let's see," she said and opened the medicine cabinet.

Tommy smiled. He was twenty seven, almost twenty eight years old, was six feet two inches tall and weight one hundred and eighty two pounds, mostly muscle. But she would dig out the children's aspirin for him.

Sure enough, she got the bottle of Bayer's orange flavored aspirin and he dutifully took two of them.

"Now, you want some soup, how about some soup? I got that kind, you know, you boil the water, and then you drop that ball in and it kind of melts and next thing you know it's soup. Or I got some..." Gladys said, opening her pantry.

"Sure Mom that sounds great; Dad's computer still in the den?" Tommy said.

He knew she would name every single item in her pantry until he agreed on something to eat, and some chicken noodle soup probably was a good idea.

"Well, yeah, don't know why, it's just sitting there collecting dust; I tried donating it, you know, to that school, but they didn't want it," Gladys said, already pulling out the pot to make his soup.

Tommy went into his father's den. His father had been dead for three years now, a sudden massive heart attack. Tommy could still feel his dad's presence in the room and felt a wave of sadness and weariness overwhelm him.

Tommy pulled the laptop out of the desk drawer, plugged it in and found the fire wire.

His dad had fancied himself a technical wizard, so had what was, three years ago, the latest and greatest equipment. Thankfully, it was still current enough and Tommy hooked up his cell phone and downloaded the video.

Tommy watched in morbid fascination as the five nude bodies, two of them pudgy, out of shape, one of them bloated and horribly out of shape and two of them very trim and athletic looking writhed and undulated.

Tommy quickly turned down the sound right before Hillary's scream could be heard. He saved the video to his email, his work email, and a third email server he was sure Kaitlin knew nothing about, then saved the image to the laptop's hard drive and shut everything down.

Just then, his cell phone rang. It was Kaitlin's number, so he dropped her into voice mail, and then turned his phone off.

"Here you go, Sweetheart," his mother said, putting the steaming bowl of soup at the table.

The house telephone rang and Gladys walked over to it.

"That's Kaitlin; I'm not here, okay?" Tommy said.

"Hello?" Gladys said. "Kaitlin? No, she's not... Oh! This is Kaitlin! Well, you can hardly blame me, I mean, when's the last time I saw you? I mean, really, you work right down the street at that fancy schmancy lawyer's office but do I ever see you? No I do not. What? They won't give you thirty minutes come over here for lunch? I mean, I got those microwavable pizza rolls, we could have that; those only take just a couple of minutes heat up, or I got that soup, you know, the kind you heat the water, oh wait, no, I don't have that anymore, I just finished making a pot of that... What? Tommy? No, I haven't seen him either. You see him you tell him his mother's over here, all alone in this house, I swear I could be dead and he'd never know it... What? You try his work? All he ever does is work, never has any time for... Oh, okay, bye."

"Thanks Mom," Tommy chuckled when his mother flashed him a devious little smirk.

He had not realized how hungry he was, but he quickly ate the soup.

"You still hungry? I can fix you some..." Gladys started up again.

"Mom, right now, all I want to do is crawl into bed and crash," Tommy said.

"Oh, okay, what time you want me wake you up? You got work in the morning? I better call your boss," Gladys said as she brought the bowl to the sink and scrubbed it clean before putting it into the dishwasher.

Tommy's room still looked exactly as he had left it and he moved the two high school yearbooks off the bed lay down and was fast asleep in a few minutes.

Then he saw Jack's soiled cock and Kaitlin's slimy anus and heard the thunderous fart and saw the spray of semen from her stretched, raw anus and all the semen on her pussy lips and the semen spilling out of Hillary's angry looking pussy and his soup came rushing back up.

"Oh, poor baby!" his mother gasped as Tommy knelt in front of the commode, emptying his stomach.

"Thanks Mom," he said weakly as she sponged his clammy forehead.

When there was nothing coming out any longer, Tommy again staggered across the hall and lay down on the bed. This time he lapsed into a dreamless sleep.

At the apartment, Kaitlin dug around in the small cabinet, locating the rum and frowning. She hated dark rum and was sure Tommy knew that. She was sure he knew that and so bought the dark rum, just to irritate her.

"Okay, he's not answering his phone, goes straight to voice mail," a worried looking Hillary announced.

"That mother fucker even fucking BREATHES a word of this shit to Melinda I'll fucking kill him, hear?" Jack barked, now dressed in his uniform.

"Fuck, he shows that shit to Mom, she'll fucking kill us," Chad whined.

"God damn, fucking gets infected," Jeffrey whined, indicating his shriveled penis which was now bandaged, pretty poorly with gauze and white tape.

"Fuck, Jeffrey, all right Jeffrey, we know Jeffrey, your little pee-pee hurts Jeffrey, I'm sorry I bit you Jeffrey, fucking give it a rest Jeffrey," Kaitlin shrilled, pouring herself a tumbler full of the dark rum and mixing a small amount of diet cola into the glass.

"Kizzy says he left about an hour ago; he was sick so she sent him home," Hillary said, dropping her cell phone into her purse.

"I fucking cannot believe this," Kaitlin moaned drinking heavily from the tumbler.

"You know he was sick?" Hillary asked her sister.

"No; he didn't say nothing to me," Kaitlin said, then emptied the glass.

"Vogel, you back from dinner yet?" Deputy Orville Jackson's voice crackled over Jack's shoulder mounted radio.

"Uh yeah, yeah," Jack said.

Orville dispatched him to a domestic disturbance in the Lambert Condominium Community. Jack smirked when Orville gave him the address and opened the door to the apartment.

"Let me guess; the rug munchers are at it again," Jack snickered into the shoulder mounted radio.

The unit was occupied by a lesbian couple, both of whom were trying to break free of their alcoholism. The problem was, they were both prone to outbursts of rage, especially if the other relapsed, and neither one was afraid to pick up chairs or barbells, or knives to lash out at the other.

"Officer Vogel, that is enough," Deputy Jackson warned.

Back in the apartment, it was still a scene of despair for the four siblings.

"Oh, God, oh please, oh God," Kaitlin whined, rocking slowly.

"My fucking cock," Jeffrey whined.

"Dude, say that one more time," Chad threatened.

"Nope, voice mail," Hillary said, again dropping her cell phone into her purse.

"Mom finds out about this, we're dead," Kaitlin said.

Chapter 5

After three days, Tommy felt almost completely recovered. He had been fed, pampered, loved by his mother and was now thinking of returning to work.

He was at the kitchen table, eating a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich, and eating a bowl of homemade split pea soup when there was a harsh knock at the door.

"Now, who in the world..." Gladys muttered to herself as she tightened the sash on her housecoat.

"Afternoon, ma'am," Jack barked when Gladys opened the door.

"What, Jack?" Gladys snapped, not intimidated by his uniform or badge.

"Seen Tommy?" Jack barked, still trying to intimidate her.

"No, and I don't care for your attitude," Gladys snapped. "Want me to call your mother?"

"Won't be necessary, ma'am," Jack intoned, trying to peer around Gladys into the darkened interior of the house. "Looking for Tommy; his wife's worried about him."

"Uh huh, tell her, she's that worried about him, she could come here herself and ask me about him instead of sending a dumb ass monkey in a police uniform, but he's probably at work, ever think of that?" Gladys said. "Now, if there's nothing else..."

And she slammed the door in Jack's face.

"Kaitlin's looking for you," Gladys reported. "So, that the one she was having an affair with?"

"Mom!" Tommy said, shocked.

"What? Call me late at night, need a place to stay, don't want to talk to your wife, it adds up to one thing," Gladys said. "Now, you want some pie? I made that banana cream pie you like so much."

"Sure, Mom, let me finish up this soup," Tommy chuckled.

"Hello?" Gladys said, answering the telephone. "Well, hello Kaitlin. Just saw that friend of yours, Jack Vogel, said you're looking for Tommy; you try his work? Well when's the last time you saw him? He hasn't been home in three days? Why? No, no, he doesn't come home for three days, there's got to be a reason now what is it? Oh I'm sure you do know now what is it?"

Gladys hung up and got out the banana cream pie.

"Big piece or...?" Gladys asked, already cutting a substantial piece of pie for him.

At the apartment, Kaitlin resisted the urge to throw her cell phone; her mother had said she was not going to pay for another phone, and glared at her two brothers.

"He's there, I just know it; little pussy always runs home to his mommy when it gets too hard for him," she sneered.

"Want us to go over there?" Chad asked, flexing his non-existent muscles.

"And do what?" Kaitlin sneered and searched the refrigerator again for any alcohol that might be hiding in the cool interior.

"Get her to tell us where Tommy is," Jeffrey suggested.

"Whatever; she'd kick your ass before you even got halfway in her house," Hillary sneered. "Now, let's see..." Hillary punched in a number and waited.

"Clark's" John Clark, Kizzy's father and owner of Clark's Drive-In answered.

"Uh yes, hi, is Thomas MacElroy there, please?" Hillary asked pleasantly.

"No, no, he just called, said he'll be back tonight," John said, looking over next week's schedule.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers