Acquitting Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising the covers over my head, I leaned in and wrapped my lips around her left breast, pushing her nipple with my tongue, and kneading it with my teeth. I looked up, underneath the darkness, to see the underside of her chin, her face above the darkness, past the blankets, her head tilted upwards. It was hot where I was, and I could feel sweat forming on her body and mine, making our skin slick, dripping onto my stomach, pressed against her hip, and onto my wrist and hand, held close to her core.

She moaned with satisfaction as I bent my fingers inside her vagina—the soft walls moving and expanding around them. I squeezed her left breast with my right hand, still rubbing my tongue over the nipple, and felt the foreskin pull tight on my penis as I pushed up against the outside of her thigh. I started rotating my fingers inside of her, and rubbing the clitoris with my thumb—holding her with my palm aimed upwards, and my fingers making pivoting, petting motions.

"Oh Sam," she said, arching her back, her body shaking. "Oh, that feels wonderful." My penis was fully erect, and dripping precum onto her thigh, mixing with the sweat, making her slippery and sticky. "Oh Sam, I think I'm going to cum soon."

I wanted to pull my fingers out and jump between her legs—to find some kind of satisfaction for my arousal—but I knew I needed to finish this first; I made circular shapes around her clitoris, my thumb rubbing through the skin of her vulva, while my fingers turned and straightened inside her vagina, sending pulses down her legs, causing her right knee to spring up against the bed covers in restlessness. I pushed my right hand over her chest, tugging and squeezing both of her breasts, enjoying their tough suppleness, and how they bent to the muscles in my hands. Her hips slammed against my fingers, but I held her firm.

"Faster, Sam," she breathed instinctively, "I need it faster."

I leaned onto her stomach, watching my fingers plunge into her sex, and watching them pull out again—like pistons in a car engine. My penis was rubbing against her hip, restlessly, and I reached down quickly, stroking it twice, relieving a little of the pressure, trying to keep calm. "Yes, Sam," she groaned happily, "Oh yes! Oh sweetie, I'm going to cum."

I watched my fingers submerge and surface—like steady, confident dolphins—as I wrapped my right hand around the underside of her right thigh, just to feel her muscles flex with the vibrance permeating through her body. I squeezed her thigh with my hand, and she stretched her legs far apart—wishing desperately to open herself as far as she humanly could. The first waves of an orgasm started sweeping over her skin.

"Oh God, I'm cumming," she moaned loudly. I felt the walls contract and spasm around my fingers, her torso pushing upward, thrusting two more times against my hand, when I felt a current of energy release onto my fingers. Gripping my appendages tensely, she bit her lip and climaxed. I kept rubbing her walls, as the last of her orgasm escaped her, trying to keep the pressure up with my arm muscles, forcing her orgasm to be complete and total. When she slowed, I pushed my fingers inside of her one last time, feeling the wet walls relax, before sliding them out. I wiped the juices across her stomach.

"Oh Sam," she said softly, bringing her legs back together and making them straight, "That felt so unbelievable."

I laid my head on her chest, and listened to her heartbeat. My right hand played with the base of her left breast. "Was it?" I asked, feeling my words resonate in my head with my ear pressed against her.

"You have no idea. I needed that so much."

"Me too."

She looked down at me, feeling delighted seeing me underneath the covers, lying across her; she wanted to comfort me in anyway she could, and she knew that I was happy lying there—as if by being under the covers I was symbolically resting in her womb. She ran a damp hand through my hair, and brushed down the side of my neck—rubbing the upper part of my back, at the bridge of my shoulders.

"I want to please you as much as you just pleased me," she said. "I want you to feel the same beauty."

I felt the sweat on our bodies press our skin together. When I moved my right forearm, which had lain on her stomach for a minute or so, there was some sticky resistance.

I raised myself off her body and returned to a pillow, falling beside her. "I'm looking at the same beauty," I said.

She turned onto her side—looking at me—and smiled. Her brown hair was moist, and lay over her neck in a smooth wave. "You're being silly," she said.

"I am not." I raised a hand to her face and brushed it softly, as someone would touch a prized possession. "You've very beautiful."

She closed her eyes briefly—happily—hearing the words. "You're very beautiful," she said, opening her eyes again.

"Lauren, I hope it's not too soon to say this, but I love you."

"I love you, too, Sam." The words seemed painful for her to say, but the pain was lost in another smile. She leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips; and then reached down, and ran her hands over my chest and stomach.

"Now I want you to feel what I felt, okay?"

I nodded, lost in her luminous green eyes. She dropped below the blankets and gripped the base of my penis, bringing the head to her lips, tightening the foreskin with her thumb and index finger, and placing it in her mouth. Using her lips as a ring, she moved lightly over the tip while rubbing the bottom of my cock with two fingers. Her tongue flicked over its head. I closed my eyes; leaned my head back; and let the sensations cover me.

She pushed her mouth down almost the entire length, gripping my scrotum with her right hand, and squeezed it lightly. She slid her lips up, and then down again, wetting the skin. She stopped at the head, flicked it with her tongue, and tasted a salty precum. Lowering herself down onto the shaft, she rubbed in-between my testes, and made a suction cup pop sound as she sucked air in with the taste of my skin.

I looked down seeing the covers shift as she moved her head. I felt her tongue flick swiftly, and then the wet coating as it slid over my penis. "Lauren," I groaned, my stomach tense. She slid almost all the way off, and then pushed all the way back down again, sending an electric current through my crotch. I reached out to rub her lower back, just to feel the person that was sending such pleasurable impulses through my body, and she squirmed happily when I touched her.

I wanted to be inside of her—I wanted desperately to pull her up the bed and lay her out, so that I could stretch her legs apart and thrust my entire length into her hot core—the same hot core that I had just fingered. "Lauren," I said, worry in my voice, "Stop please." She stopped moving.

I leaned down, grasped her shoulders, and brought her to a lying position on the bed. "What's wrong?" she asked, looking at me concerned.

I didn't answer her, but simply spread her legs apart, positioned myself between them, and then brought the head of my penis to the edge of her opening. I looked into her eyes and pushed inside of her.

She leaned her head back in sudden pleasure, and looked at me as if I were ethereal. Her insides were still wet, but dry enough that I could get a considerable amount of friction. I moved out, and then thrust back in, sending shock waves through both of our bodies. Bending my neck so that I could see our bodies pressed together, I thrust forward as her hips pushed against me, locking us together and then pulling us apart again.

"Oh, fuck me, Sam," she whimpered. "Fuck me until you have nothing left."

I lowered my hands down to her legs and pushed her further apart, bending her thighs up towards her chest, giving me a better access to her throbbing insides. I pulled the tip of my penis out to the folds of her vulva, and then slammed back inside. She whined desperately with pleasure; she ran her nails down my back and squeezed my skin with her hands.

I looked into her eyes—wide, and staring into mine—and I thrust in again, causing her to lurch her head back against the pillow, unable to keep her eyes open or her mouth closed. I kissed the side of her face, down to her neck, breathing in her smell. I spoke into her ear: "God, you feel amazing"; I nibbled her skin, gently pinching it with my teeth. She looked at me again, and said, "God Sam, this feels so good…" Her words were lost in another whimper.

I felt the tension rise in my groin, and I knew I would break soon. Our thrusts were fast and in rhythm, tearing down the last few walls of insatiability, like a metamorphic transformation, or a jackhammer to old concrete; there wasn't much left between me and the ground. "Lauren," I breathed, barely able to pronounce her name, "Lauren, I'm going to cum."

"Oh God, Sam, cum inside me!" she cried. "I want it! Give it to me!" I pushed as deeply as I could, and then pulled out just enough to ram inside again—to feel her walls just before I emptied into them.

I arched my back and closed my eyes feeling the tension almost burst. I held on for the last few seconds, trying to keep from breaking too quickly, locking my mind against simply letting go—to keep us connected just long enough for one more thrust. And then I felt my control snap—the guards collapsing in my mind and my body—releasing my love and admiration into Lauren as my semen spurt in short, quick shots; wave after wave flowing through my groin into her, coating her walls, and seeping around me. I thrust two more times, releasing the last of it, and then I collapsed on top of her, sweaty and destroyed.

I didn't want to move. It felt like I had just been hit by a nuclear weapon and it had ripped me into pieces strewn about the ocean and the sky. I couldn't think. I didn't care. I just wanted her to hold me.

I felt her hand brush against my back; her fingertips rub lightly over my moist, vulnerable skin. It was soothing and calming, and moved in rhythm with my slow, heavy breathing.

"So," she asked gently, just above a whisper, "Was that beautiful?"

My eyes were closed, and I didn't feel like speaking, but I nodded my head painfully.

"I thought so, too," she said, happily.

We fell asleep like this, letting our last couple hours of Valentine's Day float away in dreams.

12