Across Black Seas of Infinity Ch. 09

Story Info
She's weak, she doesn't obey... maybe she can't.
2.9k words
4.41
7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I recommend starting with part 1 of the series. Some parts of this Lovecraftian tale of cosmic horror will contain dark elements and non-consent. I'm eager for feedback, so please leave a comment.

*****

"What the hell am I supposed to do with you now, Miss Carter?" Professor Ward spoke firmly as he loomed over Abigail, who knelt naked on the hardwood floor with her arms behind her back. The sun was just now setting, and the orange twilight illuminated his cluttered tower office with an otherworldly light.

"I get it: you're not angry, just disappointed," Abigail muttered. She hated this kind of crap from her parents, and now she was getting from her... well, whatever Ward was. She fumed and shifted uncomfortably on her knees - the plush rug was gone, and the rough floor was covered in inscrutable runes. She had already told Ward and Victoria, his grad student, most of what had happened on her trip to London, leaving out only Royce's name and her sexual encounter with Grace (which was obviously none of their business). She had freed dozens of innocent people and dealt a blow to the Eagle's cult, so, you know, no harm no foul, right?

"Actually Miss Carter, I'm quite angry," Ward said. He took off his tweed coat - a first - and dispensed with his usual, easy smile. "I had hoped you learned your lesson last time."

"Spank me again if you have to," Abigail said. "But I think I deserve a medal."

Victoria was recording their session as usual and almost dropped her camera: "See? She's an idiot. She escaped by pure luck - the Eagle didn't know about the elixir and underestimated her, but that won't happen again. How long until Abigail gets kidnapped or killed? Then the Eagle will get the Knife, one way or another." She was as haughty as ever, and knew how to push Abigail's buttons.

At the mention of the eldritch Knife, Abigail twitched and glanced at it, resting on Ward's desk behind him. It was hard to let it out of her reach even for a second, especially when she hadn't drank the protective elixir in Ward's semen for a couple of days. Her fingers fidgeted behind her back and she spaced out briefly, staring at Ward's crotch and the Knife right beside it. She missed part of the conversation between Ward and Victoria, but tuned back in when Ward said:

"We're not taking the Knife from her Victoria, that's final; you know what happened to Emma. We have a responsibility to help Abigail, not... abandon her." But his face was grim as he stared down at her. "But even with the elixir it doesn't seem like enough."

"She's weak," Victoria said. "She doesn't obey. Maybe she can't."

"I'm right here, you know," Abigail interjected, as snarky as she could manage considering her humiliating position on the floor. "I think I did pretty well, saving all those people."

Victoria propped up her camera on a crowded bookshelf, crouched down next to Abigail, and pushed her long brown hair behind her ears. She looked furious, and spoke slowly as if speaking to a child. "Who gives a fuck about saving a hundred people if you damn the whole world? If Shub-Niggurath wakes up, all humanity will be sacrificed to her abominable lusts."

"Victoria is right, Miss Carter, though she isn't very kind about it," Ward said. He gazed down at Abigail's naked body, obviously hungry for her, but since he hadn't drunk the gold vial yet she knew he was waiting for something. To Victoria he said, "Let's try your idea for a ritual. Maybe it will strengthen the elixir's effects and give us some measure of control over her. Get yourself ready, and I'll prepare Abigail."

Abigail didn't like the sound of that at all. Her body tingled as the Knife's arcane power swelled inside her and she focused on Professor Ward. "Stop. No more rituals; no punishment. Let me suck you off like normal and leave."

Ward's face scrunched for a moment and he stared at her while Victoria paused and watched. "That was... interesting - the first time you've tried it on me. Victoria, did you catch it on camera? Good. Miss Carter, you're dangerous. That... manipulation is not going to work on me, but I can see how you managed to travel to London so easily. The elixir you drink in my semen protects you from the domination of the Knife, but it's a two-way street: by relying on my potency, you lose the ability to affect me with the Knife. I'm glad you tried though, because it makes me feel better about what we have to do to you."

Uh oh. Abigail broke into a sweat. "What do you mean? I don't want you to do anything to me. I've trusted you..."

Ward put one hand on Abigail's bare shoulder and tilted her chin up. "And I've trusted you. I still do. But the risk is too high for trust and affection alone." Then he sat down in front of her and patted his knee. "First, yes, I'm going to spank you Miss Carter."

Abigail gulped. Victoria had thrown a sweet-smelling herb into the fireplace and the scent was filling the office, pungent and thick. Abigail knew she needed the elixir to keep her sanity, so she had no choice but to crawl up onto Professor Ward's lap. She was surprised to see Victoria beginning to undress, but before she could open her mouth to ask a question Ward pushed her head down towards the floor. She grunted as he twisted her arms behind her back and gripped her wrists in one hand while his other began to trace circles around her buttocks. She felt each of his fingers as they danced across her skin, and her pussy was getting wet with expectation. She cried out in surprise when the first blow landed, hard, and was quickly followed by four more.

"Harnessing power is all about preparation, Miss Carter," Ward lectured, as if in class, pausing only to deliver another series of smacks to Abigail's butt. "This spanking isn't just to punish your disobedience, but also to prepare you for the ritual. Do you feel ready yet?"

"What?" Abigail asked, fighting the urge to yelp at every blow - she didn't want to give him that satisfaction. "I don't understand!"

Ward spanked her repeatedly and tears welled up in Abigail's eyes. She whimpered softly when he paused, and then moaned as his thumb slid down the wetness between her pussy lips. She wanted him inside her so bad, why wouldn't he just take her? Her hips squirmed and twisted of their own accord, pushing against his hand.

As his thumb slid up and down he asked her again, "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?!" Abigail groaned in desperation. The agony on her cheeks blended with the pleasure on her pussy and made her writhe on Ward's lap, but he held her firmly.

Then his hand disappeared from her pussy and began spanking her again, and this time she couldn't contain her cries - each strike ripped a squeal from her, no matter how hard she tried to hold them in. Ward said something to Victoria that Abigail couldn't hear over the pounding of blood in her head, and then a feeling of detachment swept over her as her cheeks numbed and her tormented mind drifted on sweet-smelling clouds. The sharp cracks of Ward's hand on her butt fell into the distance and were subsumed into a growing warmth of pleasure. Something small and hard - Ward's thumb again? - pressed into her pussy and she clutched at it, her muscles spasming as it wiggled inside her. More than anything she wanted his cock, but the pain of the spanking turned even his thumb into ecstasy.

"Are you ready, Miss Carter?" asked Ward, from a million miles away.

"Yes, yes," Abigail's moan descended into a sob and then disintegrated into an indescribable, beautiful chaos as her body was carried away by the orgasm. At the height of her pleasure, she felt a sharp, piercing pain on her right butt cheek, but rather than shocking her out of her climax the storm of sensation surged higher and swept her along on a timeless tide of pleasure that only ebbed when the acute pain faded into the mundane sting of the spanking.

Professor Ward helped Abigail upright and supported her body with his arms while she caught her breath. Her muscles were shaking from exhaustion, and her butt cheeks hurt like never before. How long had that orgasm lasted? Her knees were too weak to stand, and she collapsed back onto her knees. She sniffled and wiped her face with her forearm, coming away slick with tears and sweat. Her other hand explored her tender butt, hurting everywhere, but more sharply near the middle of her right cheek.

"What happened? What did you do to my butt?" she asked, twisting to see her rear end, and only then noticed Victoria bending over Ward's desk, now naked herself. "What's she doing?"

Ward stopped rubbing his hands together and dropped his pants to reveal his thick cock, fully erect and enough to make Abigail's mouth water. "Suck it," he said, and Abigail forgot her questions and dove onto him. He downed the golden elixir while she worked his meat in a frenzy, and she couldn't wait to taste his come shooting down her throat. He interlaced his hands in her hair and held her gently, but just when she was sure he was going to blow he pulled her off.

The burning herbs in the fireplace created a dreamlike haze that seemed to magnify Ward's cock to almost ludicrous proportions as Abigail knelt before it. His erection glistened, wet from Abigail's mouth, and he pointed it towards Victoria's bent over pussy - but there was no way it could fit.

As he rested his throbbing head against Victoria's pussy lips the woman groaned in pleasure and Ward spoke to Abigail. "I can't come in you or risk you getting pregnant, so I'm going to come in Victoria and then you're going to suck it out of her."

The rational part of Abigail recoiled at the thought of eating Ward's come out of another woman's pussy - much less Victoria's - but that fragment of her mind was powerless, a distant observer. Of course she'd do it; she'd do anything to get his seed inside her, and... well, Victoria was beautiful. Not like Grace, but still... her pussy was smooth and wet, and her small breasts were squished delightfully against the surface of the desk as she bent over, waiting for Ward's cock.

Abigail watched transfixed as Ward's head slipped between Victoria's lips and disappeared inside the grad student. She cried out as her pussy stretched to receive Ward's unnatural-seeming size, and Abigail's aloof, rational mind pondered the connection between sacrifice, suffering, and power. The rest of Abigail's psyche just trembled, wishing desperately that it were her pussy being impaled.

Ward grabbed Abigail's hair again and pulled her face up close to the action while he slowly inched his way inside. Victoria's pussy was wet and ready, but stretched to the limit, and her cries intensified as Ward pushed deeper. Without a thought Abigail leaned under the two bodies and stuck out her tongue to lick Victoria's clit, and the other women screamed almost immediately and began to shake.

"Good thinking Miss Carter, stay with it," Ward said flatly as his thrusting picked up speed.

Abigail's tongue flicked back and forth across Victoria's clit and her face was quickly covered in the woman's juices, mixing with her own tears from the spanking a few minutes before. As she licked, whirling smoke and embers from the fireplace enveloped the trio, and Abigail was shocked as she began to feel Ward's thrusts into Victoria as if they were filling her own pussy. The sensation caught her by surprise and made her jump, and it intensified as Victoria neared climax. Each thrust of Ward's cock barreled into her, and she began to moan in unison with Victoria, even feeling the unnatural sensation of her own tongue dancing over her clit. When Ward's cock began to pulse with his orgasm, both girls screamed out in pleasure together; Abigail felt his semen pump into her pussy at the same time that she slurped it up as it poured from Victoria with every stroke. Her body mirrored Victoria's, and Abigail felt every wave of pleasure as Victoria's pussy convulsed on Ward's cock over and over.

As the ecstasy subsided, Ward and Victoria held still while Abigail's face and tongue darted around Victoria's impalement, reaching for every drop. Abigail immersed herself in the familiar sensation of the elixir permeating her mind and body, pushing away, for now, the insistent influence of Shub-Niggurath's Knife. Ward withdrew slowly, and along with his cock came a stream of come from Victoria's pussy that Abigail greedily sucked up, a sticky mixture that coated her mouth and throat... a different mouthfeel than Ward's semen alone. But something wasn't quite right...

"Miss Carter, please clean me off when you're done with Victoria," Ward said, and when Abigail had thoroughly licked Victoria's pussy she took his softening cock into her mouth and sucked off the sexual residue. As the fiery smoke began to dissipate, Ward pet her hair and asked, "How do you feel?"

Abigail gave his cock a final kiss and stretched out her body, searching around on her butt cheeks for the source of the sharp pain she had felt earlier. Her right cheek stung, but then so did most of her ass. As the effects of the smoke - and the mystical ritual - wore off, anger welled up in her. "What did you do it me?" she asked, jumping up to her trembling feet, her voice rising. Her head was clearer now, and she stared at Ward and the naked Victoria in shock. "I'm not your fucking sex toy! I don't want to lick her pussy! Victoria doesn't even like me. I only suck your dick to protect my sanity... I don't need your spankings and whatever-the-fuck-else you're doing to me with your magic smoke!" She grabbed the Knife from the desk and pointed it at Ward.

The professor remained calm and held out his hands to placate her. "You have to trust me. I'm trying to protect you."

"Not to mention the rest of the world," Victoria said as she stepped into her panties and pulled them up. Despite Abigail's anger she couldn't help but notice the grad student's slender body and squeezable breasts, and under different circumstances she might not have minded the recent experience. Victoria went on: "And anyway, didn't you just try to use the Knife's power to control Professor Ward? So spare us the indignation. You're too dangerous and too erratic to be unsupervised."

Abigail deflated... that was a fucking fair point about her use of the Knife, and even if it had failed on Ward it had worked on many other men over the past two months, even before she had realized what was happening. "What does that mean, unsupervised?"

Ward jumped in, trying to mediate between the two girls. "It means that Victoria is going to watch over you a little more closely, that's all."

Abigail scoffed. "More spreadsheets, or what? Do you want to test my vaginal mucous every day for evil magic?"

"Maybe!" Victoria said with a wide grin. "I'm going to be your new roommate, so we'll have plenty of opportunity to explore our options."

"Hell no," Abigail said.

Ward rubbed his chin. "Ok Victoria, time for our first test."

Victoria squared up in front of Abigail, still standing in her panties, and Abigail crossed her arms over her breasts. When her brown eyes met Abigail's blue, Victoria said, "You're excited to have me as your roommate."

Abigail's mind spun for a moment... "I am? You don't seem to like me much... you've pushed Ward to take the Knife and let me die! But... still... " The sharp pain on her right butt cheek intensified, and she twisted backwards to try to glimpse the source - a small tattoo of indiscernible shape. Ward must have put it on her ass when he was spanking her. "What did you do to me?"

Ward took her hand and held it gently. "Taking the elixir from Victoria's body brings her into the binding you and I have shared, and the tattoo serves as a physical hook, linking you to her. Think of it as a security measure, for your safety." While Abigail reeled at the implications, Ward said to Victoria, "Try something more... direct."

Victoria nodded. "Abigail, invite me to be your roommate."

Abigail rubbed vigorously at the tattoo on her butt and glared at Ward and Victoria. How dare they do this to her? She searched for words to vent her fury, to tell them to go fuck themselves, to leave her alone, but what came out was simply: "Victoria, please come live with me."

Dammit.

*****

Author's note: Turnabout's fair play, right? I like Victoria, and I'm excited to give her a more prominent role. What's more, things are getting serious now. Abigail can't be left to wander around with the Knife alone, and she doesn't seem inclined to accept help.

The next part will give our heroine an opportunity to be proactive again, and it always makes for a better story if you have to work within some constraints.