Across Rooftops - Compromised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manoj gasped. "Ah -- Ah -- An-Aunty!" he exclaimed. He seemed to Sheila to be perilously close to cumming as a horny virgin in his state would be. She let go.

She raised her knee and held his body up with the support of the strength of her leg. She knew that with this she could throw him off. As she readied to that, Manoj balanced on her and reached down to the zipped front of her gown. In one swift move the zip sprang open as he tugged downward. Her chest was open to his gaze but each breast was covered in the two front halves of the dress.

She shoved with her knee and Manoj slid to one side and fell on the bed. Pinning her arms to the bed with his hands he ducked his head to kiss her cleavage. The sweaty skin was hot and wafted of womanly aromas. Sheila kicked. But he was not in the range of her thrashing legs. He pushed with his head towards the flesh on either side, desperate to find a nipple.

"Wait!" said Sheila breathlessly. He looked and into her face. He had never been so close to a woman's lips before.

"You wont get anywhere like this!" she said breathing into his mouth, noting his failure to mouth her pussy or to taste her nipple. The struggle and the obvious strength of the young man had inflamed her. She also realized that he was crazed enough for the sex to have lost his fear and inhibition. She thought of how he had trembled in her grip and reckoned any encounter would she short lived.

This was the closest she had come to losing control and it was because she had not watched Sham closely enough as he had arrived today. "Drop your caution on any one day in a span of 25 years and pay the price for it," she thought.

He did not let go of his grip of her. She did not seem reliable. She was fighting back. Manoj held both wrists in one hand as he pulled her dress up. He planted his knees between her legs, now spread wide, even if her pussy wasn't uncovered. Sheila made it as difficult for him wherever she could.

Pinning her thighs with his knees he quickly undid his buckle and pulled down his jeans and his underwear. The soaked garment yield a gargantuan cock which sprang out on release.

Sheila looked at it with lips wet and apart. Her mouth betrayed her fascination for Manoj's endowment. But she still was not going to allow Sham's indiscretion to open dangerous new dimensions. She would not have minded fucking Manoj but for all the implications of doing so in Sham's presence.

She was not going to help Manoj any. And she knew that most young men knew nothing of how to go about fucking a woman.

Manoj lunged at her, grabbing at her nightie and pulling it upward as his hips descended. Sure, her pussy was uncovered but his cock prodded at her lower belly uselessly. It bent, he hurt and then it slid aimlessly to one side.

As he landed and his head buried in Sheila's shoulder she laughed. Shamed and holding his head down, Manoj raised his hips and prodded here and there in vain. Several attempts later he lay down on her, pinning her, while laying his cock in slant between them.

Sheila marveled at the strength of his body and the length and girth of the cock trapped between them.

"Come back another time," she whispered in his ear. She would love to take this monster in.

"Then why not now?" groaned Manoj loudly.

"Shh!" shushed Sheila urgently, looking to see if Sham had heard his friend. That would be the end of it if Sham found her pliant.

There was Sham, still kneeling. In his fist he had his cock- resplendent in its fullness now- as he watched Sheila aunty and Manoj fumbling and struggling like two first-timers. He slid his hand up and down slowly as his desire became uncontrolled. It was like watching a porn movie and masturbating and he had done that for so many, many years.

Sheila found it mildly repulsive but the tease and voyeur in her was excited too. Her young lover was masturbating at the sight of her encounter.

She looked back into Manoj's eyes. "Don't you want me all to yourself?" she whispered again, trying to convince him to come back later.

"I just want you and aren't we by ourselves?" asked Manoj, hot, flustered and desperate in his need.

Once again he was loud. Once again Sham must have heard him. Once again Sheila looked toward Sham and found him moving his fist faster.

Sham looked into her eyes. She looked back at him deeply. It was the paradox of being Sheila. While she took on a string of lovers, each was a single. And when she was with him, she was with none other. It was deep, passionate, involved. And full of lust. And till she was done with one she had no feelings or stirrings with another.

She did not want Sham to feel any differently. Her sexuality demanded her lovers stay on a fine line between lust and love. Each had to want her and she had to want him. Her loins raged for that kind of fucking and sucking. If he fell for her emotionally, it was the end of the road. Equally, if he was just looking for raw sex, that did not turn her on at all. Such men never made it to her bed.

If she had had a string of lovers it was only because as the sexual unions became intense the men became intense; and emotional. Each ended up forcing her to change her man. Without fail.

This time, the tables seemed turned.

Her response to Manoj moving on her so strongly, so physically, made her feel she was letting down Sham. But looking at Sham masturbating so furiously and intently confused her.

She grabbed Manoj's cock, which had slowly been dripping on her crotch. "Okay!" she said hoarsely. "But you have no idea how!" "No, I don't, Sheila aunty!" agreed Manoj excitedly. Sheila noted the surge in his cock as it registered the excitement to come. "But neither did Sham. And you taught him," he continued.

Sheila grunted non-committally. She did not like the allusions to Sham. There was no need for justification for what Manoj wanted from her. If her willingness to "do" one youth was to lead to another, where would this end?

As she tried to move, Manoj kept her pinned.

"Get up," she commanded Manoj.

"Why?" he demanded.

"This is not how I teach," she replied. She pushed him now and he followed the force of her action to slide onto his back.

She kneeled between his legs and holding his jeans and underwear within, pulled it all down till be was bare but for the shirt which too was open in the front. Then, from ankles upward she moved back up pausing in front of his cock as it waved in her face. She might have taken it in on another occasion but Manoj was likely near a blow-out. She admired the length and girth. As if worshipful, with both hands she stroked upward with fingertips.

Manoj shuddered. She made a mental note that she would have to control how deep he penetrated her. As it is youngsters tended to be wild in their aggression. In this case the depth was likely to be uncomfortable.

She removed the night dress over the top of her head and discarded it. Sham felt his first twinge of jealousy. There was something great about the full length of her nude body on his body. And now Manoj was going to experience that fullness.

She carefully poised herself on the top, as she held him with one hand. Making a fist, she ran the length of her hand till she was at the root. She would not remove this hand till she had measured his cock with how it felt in her cunt. It was her stopping point.

She slid down with a grunt and the bulb spread her open. She slid down effortless as the congealed mess inside her quickly liquefied. Manoj grabbed her breasts and groaned "Aunty!" in a loud bellow. She felt him fill her and she had not yet lowered her ass by a fraction. Nor had her pussy touched the stopping point of her fist. "How much is there?" she wondered.

The spreading though was wonderful. She twisted and turned her hips to enjoy the carving open of her pussy. As always, and as she had suspected, width was more easy to enjoy than depth. Depth needed control. And Sheila, once she had decided to get into bed, did not believe in control.

With her, sex meant anything and everything.

Sheila jabbed down in sharp short thrusts as she manipulated the head just inside her pussy. She wanted him to come and she had judged him to be near explosion. He had been. But the squeeze she had administered when she was contemplating hurting him had caused an intermediate release. It set back his cumming back by a good bit. But how was she to know.

The manipulations of her cunt drove him wild and Manoj's grip on her breasts tightened. His face screwed up in ecstasy and he chanted 'aunty' to each wiggle and thrust of her hips.

Sweat dripped from Sheila's brow and she became more rhythmic in her strokes as she forgot about 'tactical' plans in favor of sheer pleasure.

Suddenly Manoj stretched his arms, lifting Sheila by her breasts. Using his muscular frame to good effect, he thrust upwards in jabs of his hips. The spectacular speed with which he sawed her cunt caused Sheila to scream in pleasure.

"Manojjjjjj!" she went. The cock was sliding in and out and unknown to Manoj it was thrusting against her clit in and out. She had been spread and the sheath covering the sensitive parts was pried and held apart. The cock rocked in and out and the woman's jaw slacked as her cunt exploded.

She hung down in throes of ecstasy, her body and head flailing. Her lips were apart and hanging as her saliva drooled out.

Without warning he retracted his arms and in the process he entered her far more than he had till now.

Sheila broke into a jabber of fuck-talk as she lost control even more. It threatened to hurt her. But for now it was mad pleasure.

"Oh yes! Fuck me you bastard! I told you 'no', but you wouldn't listen! Now fuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she went with a long emphasis on the last 'k' and spittle flew out of her mouth as she came once again. Her hair stuck to her face. Manoj panicked a little but the fluids pouring out onto his cock told him the full story.

"These young men were fantastic!" she thought. And then she turned to look at the other young man.

She had to thank him for bringing in such a fabulous stud. Even though it was not her plan she had to acknowledge this was a good deal. In the end, pleasure was pleasure. If Sham was special, Manoj was specially endowed. If she felt warm about one, she felt hot about the other. She fondly looked towards Sham.

Sham was masturbating furiously and Sheila thought that unfair. She had been too harsh on him, perhaps.

"Come to aunty," she beckoned with her hand. Sham walked closer to her on his knees.

Sheila grabbed his cock and expertly started masturbating him. She had masturbated lovers before. But those were occasions when lust had peaked only for the man to discover she was on her periods. This was the first time she was masturbating her lover because there was another lover inside her, embedded in her, impaling her, fucking her.

She rode Manoj expertly now and in rhythm masturbated Sham. Pulling him to herself she put an arm around him and kissed him. Manoj continued to fondle her breasts, leaning up to lick, bite and kiss.

"Aren't you close to cumming?" she panted at Manoj, wondering what was taking him so long. Her thighs were aching and she was still being careful not to allow him too deep.

With her lips covering Sham's she looked out of the corner of her eye to see Manoj's response. This was new to her; normally she had her finger on every pulse of her lover. And she was shocked to find him looking elsewhere.

Sheila whipped her head around, continuing with her fucking and the masturbation. There, right next to them was another older man.

"Who the fuck are you?" she spat out. Her hand stopped on Sham's cock. Her cunt, though throbbing, came to a halt on Manoj's cock. His hands quickly gripped her ass and he pummeled upward into her.

"Stop, you bastard!" howled Sheila as the cock plunged deeper than she had planned for it. The depth added to the spreading and Sheila found herself speared and hanging on for dear life. "Let me find out who he is now!" she sobbed in pleasure and despair.

"He is my gym instructor!" panted Manoj.

"This is no way to introduce a friend!" gasped Sheila.

She had thought of two-somes in the past: she, her lover and her husband. But she had never acted on that impulse. That was mainly because her husband had no staying power and she did not want to humiliate him.

Fucking Manoj while fisting Sham played that fantasy out for her. Even though it was not her own idea she warmed to it quickly.

But a third man?

She felt a frisson of pleasure at what it might mean. She felt the surge in her cunt. She was ashamed of her pleasure and felt trapped. Sham had blundered.

"We couldn't believe Sham. Oh! Ah!" moaned Manoj as he felt his pleasure building up to a climax.

Sham grabbed Sheila's hand and put it back on his cock. She resumed the masturbation. She had no immediate plans for the gym instructor other than to offer him a spectacle. Maybe afterward...

But he had other ideas. He was now standing on the bed. Grabbing her hair, he guided her mouth onto his cock. He fucked her mouth expertly. He was an older man. She could make out this was not the same for him as it was for the two boys. Once again Sham's hand was back urging her to take his cock in her fist. This time, Sheila did not stop what she resumed. She took his cock in her fist -- the smallest of the three; but not one of them was small in absolute terms.

She had never had three cocks simultaneously. It was exciting. Sham had the vigor of a young virgin. Manoj had the same vigor but he was muscular. But both were inexperienced. The man in her mouth had vigor, experience and physique. She needed to be on her back and have him mount her. Her pussy throbbed at the thought.

But she wished it had been at her behest. This was not her plan. This was some one else's plan.

If it had been her plan the instructor would have been on top of her and the boys could have taken whatever else was on offer.

For now she just bobbed her head back and forth on the cock in her mouth. Manoj thrust himself up into her, matching her rhythm. And Sham made her sure he kept her hand busy.

Manoj came first. Sheila squealed as Manoj groaned out his orgasm. Coming after that half-discharge of his before in his pants, it was more like a dissolving explosion than a full, thrusting burst that Sheila typically liked. That is what the instructor was sure to give.

"Aunty! Oh aunty! I love you!" he said as he came in spurts.

Sheila liked to pay orgasms the attention they deserved. Abandoning both Sham and the instructor she fell forward on Manoj. She kissed him, deliberately making him taste the precum of the instructor. She talked into his mouth, "You bad boy! Why did you bring him along!"

As if to avenge herself she fucked down on him hard as she often did with a lover to tease and punish. She ended up impaling herself deeper than she should have and shouted, "Oh my god! You bastard! You are killing me! Ah! Ah! Oh no!"

Sham could not take it any more and fisting himself came all over Sheila's back. She felt the cum spattering on her back. She twisted her head and watched as Sham's head jerked forward and back as he came in gushes. She reached back and joined his fist in milking him even as her hips milked Manoj.

Both of them jerked as they spewed and then they slowed down as their cocks gave up their semen to her. Sheila leaned forward and rested on her elbows to raise herself off Manoj's monster.

As she raised her ass to get off him, she felt herself grabbed from behind. It had to be the gym instructor. Lifting her by her hips with his strength, he took her from behind swiftly.

"Ah!" grunted Sheila with pleasure as he entered her. There was a pleasure in the sureness of an experienced male. While she had enjoyed taking on Sham as a new inexperienced lover, she also remembered how an expert lover felt. There had been a long drought between Sham and her previous one. So even a young, inexpert was acceptable. But after that initial hunger was addressed, the desire for serious fucking reared its head; the gym instructor's arrival was timely for that.

She marveled at the command with she was now taken.

Manoj watched in fascination as Sheila's face screwed up to the new sensations from the different angle of penetration. Of course after the caution required of Manoj's impossible length, she was happy to be able to take the instructors thrusts more gamely. She was full of cum and lubrication and he was not as deep as Manoj.

Rocking back and forth on her knees her breasts slapped loudly as they swung. Manoj tried to reach for them and sore as they were, Sheila moved downward and away from him to put them out of his reach. As she did so, she moved more snugly onto the instructor's cock. And with that movement Manoj's wet, messy cock loomed in her face.

As he had just lost his virginity his cock had not receded one bit. As the thrusts from behind caused her to lurch forward her breasts touched his cockhead. Manoj groaned as he felt her warm breath on his cock alternate with the beating of her breasts on it. He raised his legs and wrapped them around her torso.

Suddenly, Sheila trapped his cock in her mouth.

"Aunty!" hollered Manoj in ecstasy. Sham, spent, watched in amazement as Sheila aunty appeared speared on two cocks.

As each man fucked her from his end she slid onto one cock, sliding off the other.

The gym instructor reached under Sheila and caught her breasts in his hands. Holding her firm with them as a handle he fucked her harder, grunting loudly with each thrust.

Sheila felt like a slut, being used and pleasuring herself alternately on three different men. This was different from how she normally felt with her lovers. Luxurious, like a queen indulging a subject who was willing to listen to her every word in the stupor of sex.

Her pussy was wet and dripping; her breasts bore marks of manhandling and she was stained with cum. Her mouth and throat now had to struggle with the length and girth her pussy had previously struggled with. Manoj's insistent hand on the back of her head meant that she had no way to pace herself. As he prodded on the back of her throat, she felt she might gag.

Adding her hand to his cock, she helped herself by masturbating him with quick flicks of her wrist. He spewed in short spasms on to her face and lips as she worked the cock back and forth, kissing, opening her mouth, taking him in, slipping him out of her lips.

"Oh! Ah! Aunty! I love you! I love this! Take me! Oh yes!" sobbed Manoj.

She felt the same way about the instructor who was holding her body up by her breasts and had her speared on his cock. But she couldn't say it aloud as she was slobbering on the cock in her mouth. The instructor was moving to the rhythm of his own orgasm. She was jiggling to his every fuck. They exploded together; the instructor for the first time; Manoj for a second time. And she -her cunt exploded for the last of several times that morning.

She loved that, cumming together. Reaching behind she tried to grab the instructor's ass and hold him in and massage him to make him give up every drop. That was what she missed. The cumming was great; but in a one on one, she would have made it ever so special. For more than one, she would have to learn how to pay attention to each orgasm. That was what made her a special lover; the way she milked everyone. She would have to learn.

For now, they collapsed in a heap. The special thing about today was the way she had taken -- or she had been taken -- by three guys simultaneously. She felt cum oozing from her pussy. She felt it trickle off her back. And her face and her breasts too were coated with dribbles of Manoj's cum.