Across the Alley

Story Info
A moment of exhibitionism pleasure changes Melody's life.
3.9k words
4.55
36.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers

Part One: The Watcher and Melody

He'd been watching me for at least two years. I never knew which one of the 17 apartments in the building across the alley held my delicious admirer, and I sometimes stood in my window before beginning, looking closely at each one, wondering where he was. Who he was. What he looked like.

The wondering added to the enticement of the gifts, which began arriving only a few days after my first window exhibition. It had been a fluke, that one. I'd been watching porn, and I'd gone to the window for some air, perching on the sill. Thinking about what I'd seen, I began to rub myself, slowly at first, through my clothes.

As I grew more aroused, the porn still playing in the background, I slid my hands up under my blouse, squeezing my tits, forcing the buttons open. My cunt pulsed as I pinched my nipples through my bra, wetting my tight shorts. I spread my legs, the wet spot growing bigger as I pulled my breasts from the cups, lifting them by the hardened, pink buds. The pain heightened my sensitivity and arousal, and I tugged harder, pinching the nipples tighter as I shook my tits, making the flesh undulate.

My pussy ached for relief, craved a good fucking. Completely forgetting that I sat exposed to everyone across the alley, I dropped my tits and finished the job by opening my shorts and shoving three fingers into my slick cunt, my thumb pressed hard on my clit. I came hard, my entire body shivering, especially the round globes of my 34D breasts.

That had been a Saturday. On Tuesday, a box arrived in the mail. A huge black dildo. The note inside read simply, "Use this for better results. In the window. I want to see that beautiful, wet pussy. I want to watch you fuck your cunt deep and hard."

If I'd been a proper young lady, I would have been creeped out. Instead, my juices flowed at the idea of someone watching me. Someone who wanted to see more.

Someone who would tell me what he wanted to see.

Now I did it regularly, following his instructions, every Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday. The notes arrived in between. Sometimes with gifts, sometimes just directions. Tonight, I gazed at each window, blew a kiss into the darkness, and pulled my chair close to the window. On a table beside me lay the evening's instructions along with nipple clamps, the big black dildo, a crop, and the newest gift, anal beads.

I began.

* * *

He had been watching Melody for two years, four months, and 15 days. He'd marked that night on a calendar, planning immediately to take advantage of the slut, if at all possible. Discovering her name and address had taken only an hour or so, and the next day he'd posed as a janitor to make sure the right girl came out of the right apartment.

After she'd left, he'd picked her lock and explored her apartment. He fingered each piece of lingerie, even the leather thong she kept hidden. He plucked a pair of her underwear from the laundry hamper, tucking it into his pocket. The smell of her sweet pussy would add to the experience of her next display.

Best of all, he took the time to implant tiny microphones in four places near the window, plus the two webcams. He'd sent the dildo—and the orders—to see if she'd take the bait. If she were, in fact, the slut he thought, he wanted to be ready.

She did take the bait, so delightfully, that night and many others, thrusting that big black cock in and out of her slick cunt, moaning with pleasure. A willing exhibitionist, this whore, who'd perform for him and anyone willing to watch.

At first, he'd filmed her just to watch in the solitude of his room. Then he began sending it to anyone subscribing to his website. She became his most popular "star." What a joy, thinking men all over were jerking off to his slut. He wondered how far she'd go. Tonight would be a test.

He straightened, adjusted the focus on the three cameras, and checked the clock. Time to watch Melody perform.

* * *

I shrugged out of the sheer blouse, and cupped each of my 34Ds, lifting them, rolling them in my hands. I rubbed my palms over the nipples until they peaked, then, taking a deep breath, I attached the clamps, tightening them until I gasped hard for air. The pain seared through my chest, and I grabbed the back of the chair for support.

Catching my breath, I propped one high-heeled foot on the chair and reached for the dildo. With one hand, I spread my pussy lips. With the other, I ran the dildo up and down, harder with each stroke, until my clit throbbed and the dildo glistened with fluids. The instructions were clear: "Rub twenty-five times, harder each time. Do not cum. Lick your lips, imagining that you're sucking your Watcher's cock. After twenty-five strokes, set it aside and do the same with the anal beads. Do not cum."

Rubbing the anal beads over my clit but not climaxing was torture. My entire cunt was swollen, red, glistening and dripping with juice, and my legs trembled. I needed to sit, to cum!

The instructions allowed me to sit but not cum. "Lube, then insert two beads into your anus, then pull one out. Repeat. Two in, one out, until all are in but one. Do not cum."

The last two beads were huge, more than three inches in diameter, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming as I pushed them into my ass, letting one pop back out. The ring pull dangled freely, tapping against the wood of the chair as I pushed my ass to the very edge so he could see clearly.

"Spread yourself wide. Rub your pussy hard ten times with the dildo. Then shove it in your hot whore cunt. Do NOT cum!"

I pressed the hard veiny rod against my pussy, fighting, squeezing not to climax. The name-calling, which he did rarely, made it even harder. I felt like a whore, a total slut. His slut.

"Shove that black cock in and out of your slut pussy twenty times. I want to see you count it off. On twenty, hold it in."

Licking my lips, I began to count.

* * *

He grinned, his penis harder than ever. He watched her follow his every instruction, pushing herself, holding back her pleasure. The sight of the big cock sliding in and out, growing wetter with each thrust, made his own cock throb. But not yet. Not yet.

He turned up the sound, loving the sound of her moans, the slick, wet sounds of her pussy juices as the dildo slid in and out. "Harder, slut, harder," he whispered. And almost as if she could hear him, she obeyed.

* * *

"Hold it in tight. Feel your cunt tighten around it. Still holding it in, spank your clit with the crop. Seven times."

I reached for the crop, hitting my hand the first time. I yelped and let go of the dildo, which began to slide out. I shoved it back in, jumping a little, my entire body shaking with the need to cum.

The next blow hit home and I screeched with the pain, then licked my lips. I can do this!

Six more, and my back arched, my entire body writhing in the chair. But pleasure awaited.

"On seven, drop the crop and thrust the dildo in and out fast until you are cumming hard. Keep thrusting after you cum until you are ready to cum a second time, then pull out the anal beads and release the clamps."

I thrust that cock in and out as if my life depended on it. My climax rocketed through me almost immediately. I kept thrusting, my pussy sore but eager as a second climaxed built quickly. In my euphoria, I reached for the anal beads.

A thrill of pleasure like I'd never felts shot through me as I slid them free. They clattered to the floor, then I reached for the clamps. I screamed with pleasure as I climaxed again. I clung to the chair, panting, my pussy still pulsing juice freely down my ass and thighs.

Yet more instructions remained. "Insert the crop into your pussy so I can see it sticking out. Thank me. Then start all over. Perform for me three times tonight."

The crop slipped in so easily I barely knew it was there. "Thank you," I said aloud. I caught my breath, then I reached for the dildo again.

* * *

Watching Melody fuck her slut cunt deep made his cock swell to the point of pain. He waited until she climaxed the second time before stroking himself fast and hard, shooting cum all over the floor.

Afterwards, the camera continued shooting as he stood, wiped the floor with a towel, and stepped into the hottest shower he could stand. This one would bring in a lot of money, and he couldn't wait to see the comments. He knew he'd watch it many times over, even as he sent her more toys, more instructions.

Drying off, he wandered into the bedroom, momentarily fingering the next series of presents for his camera slut. An inflatable butt plug for her gorgeous ass. A speculum to spread that sweet pussy. A vicious clamp for that adorable clit. There were others, yet to be sent. He would definitely push her limits.

He returned to the camera just in time to see her climax at the end of the second around, and her luscious, pouty, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, slut. With more to come."

*****

Part Two: The Viewers

Cassie, breathless, rolled over on her side as David spooned in against her back. He wrapped his arms around her, cupping and caressing her luscious tits, which were still red and hot from his previous attentions. She'd cum like a wildcat beneath him when he'd finished arousing her, her body fucking him like never before. She'd clawed his back as he'd filled her pussy with his sticky spunk, her juices and their sweat soaking the sheets.

Cassie purred as his fingers closed on her nipples, each bud hardening again. She writhed against him, pushing her ass against his cock, which began to grow one more time.

Thank you, Melody! David glanced at the computer on the table next to his bed. He'd been a subscriber to The Watcher's site for awhile, but this one, this new girl, Melody Singer, had turned he and Cassie both on, hard and fast. Cassie, who'd been skittish and reserved about some sex acts, had been almost completely transformed.

The clip had run only a few seconds, with the instructions from the Watcher to Melody scrolling across the bottom of the screen. When he'd ordered her to imagine sucking cock, Cassie had bent over David's lap, burying her face against his hardening dick. He'd come far too quickly when she'd shoved her mouth down on his penis, and, he'd recovered from the humiliation by demanding she clean him up, swallowing every drop.

Startled by his abrupt command, Cassie had hesitated. Emboldened by the orders on the video, he repeated it, and she did, licking every inch of his cock, balls, thighs and ass. He hardened again, but made himself wait, pushing her back on the bed. He took his time, exploring her as they watched the video.

When Melody fucked herself with the dildo, David ran his fingers and tongue over Cassie's clit until the bud swelled and she wriggled beneath him. Spreading her juices all over her, David focused on her cunt, licking and shoving two, then three, and finally four fingers into her hot hole. He'd bring her to the edge, then stop.

Cassie moaned, pushed at him, begged him to let her cum. He refused, holding her still as they watched more of the video.

As Melody shoved the anal beads up inside her, David shifted to explore Cassie's tight, puckered hole with his fingers and tongue. Using her own juices as lube, he worked two fingers in and out of her ass, while he used his other hand to tease and torture her clit.

Cassie squirmed and begged, but he still wouldn't let her cum. He told her to plead harder, tell him what kind of girl she was, what she wanted.

The words poured out of her as easily as her hot juices. "I'm a cum slut, your whore! Please fuck me! Please make me cum!"

David wanted more. He wanted what he'd often asked for but been refused. Rudely refused.

He tightened his fingers on her clit, tugging. Juices flowed down over his fingers in her ass, and he shoved them deeper. "You want me to fuck your ass? That's the only way this slut can cum."

She nodded, her back arching. "Please fuck my ass. Let me cum! Your slut needs to cum!"

David pulled away and rolled her over on her stomach. Shoving a pillow under her hips, he raised her ass, then spread her firm, white cheeks. He used his fingers again to open her, the he spat twice on her hole. Positioning his hard cock carefully, he eased in.

The grip of her ass on his cock sent his senses into euphoria. He fought the urge to fuck her hard. Instead, he eased in and out slowly, until she relaxed and began to thrust back against him. His balls hit her swollen pussy lips as he pushed in and out. Before long, he felt his sac tightening and he roared as he fucked her deep, filling her.

Cassie panted as he pulled away. "Please let me cum!"

"Stay just like that, whore. I want to see you like this, thoroughly fucked in the ass."

He'd never talked to her like that before, ever, but it felt good. In fact, it felt great.

"Spread your cheeks again."

Still recovering, Cassie reached back with both hands and spread her ass. Creamy juices streaked out of her ass and down her thighs. She remained aroused and swollen.

"You still need to cum, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, sir. PLEASE let me cum."

"Turn your head to watch Melody."

She did. On the screen, Melody fucked herself with the huge black dildo. She was covered with sweat, breathing hard.

David knelt behind Cassie and toyed with her clit and pussy lips. She moaned, and one of her hands slipped. He slapped her ass and she jumped. "Keep your cum slut ass spread, bitch."

She obeyed. He slipped three fingers into her cunt, rubbing viciously. Cassie began to pant again. Four fingers, in and out. Her breathing quickened. Then he spread her lips wide with one hand and folding the other, slide his entire hand insider her. She cried out as he twisted his wrist, turning his hand in her cunt, his fingers finding her g-spot. He thrust hard against her, almost lifting her off the pillow.

She screamed, cumming, her entire body quivering.

They'd showered, then, still watching Melody, they'd fucked missionary style until they'd both dropped from exhaustion. David wasn't sure why Melody had such a slut-making effect on Cassie, but he relished every second of her passion and obedience.

He twisted her nipples, whispering in her ear. "You like watching Melody fuck herself, being told what to do?"

She nodded, her long hair sensuous against his chest.

"Did you like being told what to do?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you like being fucked hard?"

Her breath quickened again. "Yes, Sir."

"Did you like being fucked in the ass?"

She squirmed and her words grew whispery. "Yes, Sir."

"What does that make you?"

"Your slut."

"Does my slut want to cum again?"

She nodded rapidly. "Please make me cum again."

Grinning, David set Melody Singer's video on an unending loop and rolled Cassie over on her back.

*****

Part Three: Melody

The Saturday sessions lasted the longest, sometimes starting as early as eight and going till past midnight. By the end of the first one, I'd been limp and exhausted. I started going to the gym more, to build my stamina, but the workouts had also toned my legs and tightened my butt. I took yoga classes to limber me up.

The sessions pushed me in other ways as well. Sometimes, when I received the instructions, they startled me with the intensity of the pain and sexual climax. Two other men in the apartments across the alley had started watching me, jerking off, sometimes more than once, while I was on display. I felt slutty and humiliated.

But I couldn't stop. I was addicted to his commands, to the exhibitionism, to the sex.

So on Saturday, I drank a glass of wine and read his instructions again. Then I slowly pulled the chair and two tables to the window. Some of tonight would take place on the chair, some on the sill, some on one of the tables.

The instructions were lengthy, precise. "PREPARE. You will need two tables and a chair positioned in front of the window. On the smaller table, position the black dildo, the crop, the inflatable butt plug, the anal beads, the nipple clamps, the beer bottle, the small vibrator, the bottle of lube, the clit clamp. Remember, slut. You must perform exactly as instructed.

"Shave your pussy before you begin. Open the curtains and window at 7:45. Stand in front of the window and strip slowly, then dress in the garments provided. You must be ready by 8pm."

The garments had arrived in a rose-scented hat box, and I placed it on the chair. I knew how he liked me to strip, first slipping out of my skirt and panties, then my shirt. As he desired, I rubbed my hands over my breasts while they were still encased in the bra, until the nipples poked through the lace. Then I unfastened the bra, dropping it to the floor.

My breasts swayed as I bent over the hat box, and the chilly air of autumn reminded me that my pussy was bare and exposed.

I lifted out the leather bustier and wrapped it around my midriff, lacing it carefully. I pulled it tight, as instructed, until my breasts were lifted into generous mounds, the nipples just about the stiff leather edge. The garter belt followed, then the seamed hose. I gathered the first one, then perched on the sill, bracing my back against one side. After looping it over my toes, I raised my foot till it rested against the other side of the window.

I fastened the garters, then repeated the process. Stiletto heels arched each foot. Then I reached for the collar. Leather, delicate, with ornamental silver loops front and back. I put it around my neck, securing the buckle. I straightened and faced the window just as the hall clock struck eight.

"Straddle the window sill; one leg inside, one leg out. Do not risk falling. Brace yourself. Use the small vibrator to stimulate your nipples and clit. Cup your breasts to show the world your whoring reaction. Three minutes each. Do not cum."

Three minutes sounds short, but when the vibrator is small, powerful, and metal, three minutes can feel like an eternity of arousal without relief. In the night air, the tip turned frigid, and its touch on my nipples felt like fire. They hardened immediately and arousal shot through me, making my pussy lips and clit swell even before I applied the icy vibration to them. Nine minutes, and my entire body buzzed with desire.

"Step back inside. Run the chain from the nipple clamps through the front ring of your collar, then apply the clamps to your nipples."

I'd tried this earlier; the chain was too short for me to do this and stand up straight, but I had to follow directions. As the clamps' teeth bit into each of my engorged nipples, I groaned in pain and arousal. My body bowed as I tried to keep the chain loose.

"Lube the butt plug. Bend over and show your slut ass to the window. Insert the plug and inflate it to its full capacity."

This was pain I could barely stand. Full capacity was three and a half inches in diameter. I bent over and spread my cheeks, and anyone looking could see how hard it was for me to insert the plug. It required several hard thrusts, even with the lube. By the time it was in and inflated, my breath came in short pants.

"Remain bent. Lube the black dildo and insert it slowly into your pussy. Do not thrust. This is not for your pleasure. It's for mine, slut."

Tears sprang to my eyes as the hard, huge dildo penetrated me. The double penetration filled me with a pressure I didn't know I could bare. I gasped for breath. I held it in place...and my pussy began to relax and throb. I grabbed the chair for balance as the double penetration began to arouse me on a deep, primal level. My pussy juices flowed and my body grew hot.

He knew this would happen. "After two minutes, rotate the dildo five times, then thrust 20 times and pull it out. Do NOT cum."

How could I not cum? My body now screamed for release, and as I thrust the slick dildo in and out, I fought hard to shove my climax down. Fluids poured down my thighs as my pussy pulsed against the thick shaft. Pain gave way to pleasure and I almost lost count, remembering just in time to stop at 20. Every muscle quivered as I pulled it out.

JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers
12