Across the Duplex Driveway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," John groaned as the first burst of cum shot out of his now flame-red cock. Successively smaller spurts collected in Irma's panties.

Without warning, a voice with a foreign accent rang out.

"Dr. Watson!"

In the doorway stood Irma, hand over mouth, eyes bulging, and a look of terror on her face. John frantically tried to collect himself, toss away the panties, hide the vibrator, zip his pants, and apologize all at the same time. He charged for the doorway, but a petrified Irma blocked his retreat. Just then the three Cooper children ran behind Irma on their way to their playroom. To John's surprise and relief, the children did not acknowledge his presence at all, but Irma stood frozen in total shock.

"Sorry, very sorry," John muttered. "I'm very, very sorry." He finally pushed past Irma and ran out the back door. Chapter 2

John hid from everyone's view for the next two days. Every time he recalled the look on Irma's face, he died inside. He had never been so embarrassed in his life and, worse, he had no idea what to do next. He just sat at his desk pretending to read while Julie puttered around, oblivious to his intense pain and suffering. She instead was focussed on decorating their new nursery.

Though emerging from seclusion was not easy, John finally had to do so in order to teach his university classes. At the appointed time, John put on sunglasses and a hat, silently got in his car, and opened the garage door. He had never noticed just how much noisy clanking and shuddering happened when the motor lifted the heavy door. John anxiously peered out of the garage using his rearview mirror.

Seeing no one, he backed his rather plain old Volvo out in hopes of making a clean getaway. To his shock and dismay, John found his ultimate exit blocked by the three Cooper children and their bicycles. Irma was giving them riding lessons at the top of the driveway. John's bruised psyche took another hit when he noted that Irma had started walking directly to his car. She strolled along side and waited for him to lower his window. John wanted desperately to vanish in thin air.

I'm fucked. I am completely and totally fucked, John thought. He felt his face turning bright red as he reluctantly he rolled down the window and squinted from under the brim of his hat in Irma's general direction.

Irma leaned over and rested her arms on the car window's edge. In doing so, the front of her shirt fell open revealing milky white breasts encased in a soft blue, translucent bra. No matter how hard he tried, John could not keep himself from glancing down her blouse. Irma smiled when she saw John's eyes darting. To John's further embarrassment, she demurely placed one hand on her neckline and returned her shirt to its "proper" place, all the while looking him straight in the eye.

John felt as if all his insides suddenly gathered in his throat. A vein on the side of his head was throbbing madly and little yellow lights started to float around in his eyes. Breathing became almost impossible for him.

"Dr. Watson," Irma said in her thick German accent. "I just want you to know dat I...vell...I got everything cleaned up and...ah...back in order after...you left so quickly. So, nobody knows about...it...except us. It's our secret. Ok?"

John was speechless. His face burned and his voice would not respond to his urgings.

"Would you do me a favor, Dr. Watson? Bitte? Your silly American laws won't allow me to buy liquor because I am not 21 years old yet. Would you be a dear and get me a bottle of vodka?"

John choked for a moment, stared up in confusion, and then nodded "yes."

"I knew I could count on you, Dr...ah...John." Irma winked and then hurried to clear the children from the driveway.

John knew instantly that an 18 or 19-year-old girl whose intentions were unknown had just enslaved him and there was not one thing he could do about it.

I am fucked for sure.

John shook his head and quickly drove away.

*****

Later that afternoon, John returned home with a bottle of vodka carefully wrapped in a brown paper sack and hidden under his front seat. He had no idea how he would be able to pass it to Irma. When he wheeled into the long downhill driveway, the entire Cooper clan met him, along with his maternally rotund wife, Julie. Roy Cooper obviously was back from his latest plane flight and he and Irma were busy playing with the three kids while Joy and Julie engaged in pleasant "back fence" conversation.

Irma's eyes lit up when she saw John. John did not share her joy. He instead felt nauseous, yet he could not avoid joining the little neighborhood social gathering. With some effort he conjured up a "hi everyone." Irma immediately left Ray and the children to join their neighborly circle.

"How are things going in school this semester, Irma?" asked Julie. "Classes ok?"

"Great," replied Irma. "I am much more comfortable with my English skills now, so I'm doing much better. I am even thinking in English now...most of the time."

Irma's vivid blue eyes focused on John. Her perky little breasts seemed to thrust themselves directly up at him.

"Everything is pretty normal and good," she continued, "I'm still majoring in computer science...that is much fun...but, all in all, the semester is pretty ordinary...except for my Human Sexuality class. It is quite interesting, if you know what I mean." Irma winked.

"I'll bet," laughed Julie, "well, don't forget what that stuff leads to!"

Julie pointed to her baby-filled stomach and rolled her eyes. Everyone, except John, laughed aloud.

"Simple reproduction is the tame part of the class, I'm afraid," responded Irma feigning shame. "Today the Prof discussed 'sex toys'...you know dildos, vibrators, and stuff like dat...it was...interesting."

When Irma said vibrator, she looked directly into John's eyes.

"Oh my," gulped Joy. "Class content has certainly changed since I was in college." She coyly fanned herself in fake embarrassment.

Irma's eyes never left John's.

"Better go and get out of this tie," muttered John after an awkward silence. He made a hasty retreat inside.

*****

Later that night, the Watson's phone rang. John was in the midst of assembling a new stroller and Julie was needle pointing an alphabet sampler. Each looked at the other and finally John ran to answer the insistent ringing.

"Can you meet me outside?" said a thickly accented Austrian voice.

"Oh...uh, you must have a wrong number?" answered John sheepishly.

"Good. See you out back," said Irma.

"Fine...ah...no problem," John responded. He pushed the off button on the phone and stared at the half-completed stroller. "I need a...ah...ah...smaller wrench. Yes. And, I might have to borrow one from the neighbors. I'll be right back."

"Alright, honey," answered Julie quickly. She was in midst of counting stitches and obviously didn't want to be distracted.

John exited through the garage and grabbed the paper-wrapped bottle as he passed by his car. Irma was waiting just outside.

"Here's your stuff," John said hurriedly. He looked around as if he were making a million-dollar drug deal.

"Thanks, I appreciate it...John," whispered Irma.

"Well, gotta go," said John. He started to go back inside.

"John, I have a quick, little question...just to satisfy my curiosity," said Irma. "The other...day...ah...afternoon...you know when. Were you getting yourself off looking at my pictures?"

Her words brought back all of John's painful feelings. Suddenly it seemed as if there was a great weigh pressing on his chest.

Irma continued, "I mean, I am...flattered by that...in a weird sort of way. Did my picture turn you on? If so, that's very nice...it makes me feel good."

"Look...Irma, I am really embarrassed about that...ah...ok, well...ah...well...you are an attractive...girl so...I...ah," stammered John.

"And with your wife pregnant and all, you must be...what is the phrase in English...you have grown horns...right? No, that's not right...anyway, you miss having sex...right? Poor dear."

"Well, I don't think that is...what I mean is...that's none of your business...understand what I am saying?"

Irma's brow furrowed. She gave John a chilling look.

"Do you break into peoples' houses to play with their underthings often, John? That is very naughty to do that, you know. Sneaking around in someone's private house. I mean...I...I don't think you want anyone to know about our little secret, do you John?"

A swift kick in the stomach could not have driven more air from John's body. Just as quickly, Irma demeanor changed again.

"Still, I'm flattered. I kind of like the idea of being a turn on for men." Suddenly her speech slowed and a flirtatious grim covered her face. "But...but...wouldn't it be better if the panties were on me...instead of in my drawer? Wouldn't you like seeing them on me...instead of just going through my things? Or maybe that is the real turn on...the going through my underwear part?"

John gulped. He had no idea where this conversation was going, but his face was beet red and he had the urge to either throw up or run away...or both.

"No, well, yes...I mean...no, I don't want the Coopers or anyone to know...god, this is embarrassing...and...ah...yes...I would like it better if I saw...well...maybe that's all I had better say about that. Enjoy the vodka."

"Maybe you want to see Joy in her panties?"

The question caused John's jaw to drop.

"Joy likes to use that vibrator that you found, you know? I've watched her myself. Wow, does she go crazy with that thing! I discovered a little secret way of watching. I'll bet you would like to see that too...wouldn't you, John? I can make that happen, you know...do you want me to, John? Are you understanding me now, John? I know my English is not great, but..."

John remained speechless. He tried to probe the wisp of a woman standing before him and somehow comprehend all that was happening here, but he could not.

"She also has a lover."

Finally, John grunted, "What?"

He stood wide-eyed, mouth open.

"Joy had a lover. She doesn't know that I know, but I have watched them before too. I'll bet you would love to watch them...making love. Wouldn't you?"

"Irma, I have to go...I don't think any of this is a good idea...I mean, I...I'm sorry about the other day...I don't know what else to say. I have to go now."

"John, you don't get it yet, do you?" Irma's eye narrowed again. "I know that you don't want me to tell the Cooper's...'Hey, Ray and Joy, I discovered the pervert burglar who broke into your house, went through your private stuff, and played with your underwear...and it was John Watson from next door'...right? Of course not! They, especially Mr. Cooper, would not think that was very...neighborly...is dat de right word?"

She paused to let her words sink in.

"So, here's our deal...as long as Irma gets what Irma wants, it will stay our secret. Now do you understand, John? And, if you...how do you say...play your card correctly, you might get something that you want too. See?"

"Wh...what...what do you mean? I mean, what do you want? Money or something? Is this blackmail?"

"John, you disappoint me," Irma pouted.

She handed John a scrap of paper.

"I'll call you. When I do, you will be very interested in the Internet address written on this paper," winked Irma. "Gute nacht, John."

With that Irma turned on her heels and headed back across the driveway. The moonlight seemed to make her white short shorts almost glow in the darkness. John watched her petite ass wiggle its way into the Cooper's garage and disappear.

Jesus help me, thought John. He stuffed the piece of paper into his pocket.

*****

Over a week went by without any contact between John Watson and any of his neighbors. John had begun to feel better. He thought that perhaps his worst fears would not be realized.

That, however, was not to be.

John took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He had been grading papers at his bedroom desk for several hours while Julie ran errands. He rested his eyes by focusing on some storm clouds gathering in the sky when his phone rang.

"Still have that Internet address that I gave you," whispered a familiar voice. "When you see me leave with the kids, sign on there. You will be glad that you did." A click ended the connection.

John's heart began to pound in his ears. A moment later, John watched Irma and the children, who followed her like little ducklings, climb into the Cooper's van. As the van passed under John's window, a hand with fingers circled into an "O" emerged and gestured in the direction of his window.

Curiosity overtook John. He entered the web site address into his computer and encountered the words, "Click here for streaming video." He did so and suddenly the Cooper's bedroom, just as it had been during his surreptitious visit, appeared in living color on his computer screen.

What the fuck?

John thought for a moment and then he remembered the computer in Joy and Ray's bedroom. Obviously, computer savvy Irma had fixed things so their web camera was on without the Cooper's knowing it.

So that's how she did it, thought John. She said that she had watched Joy and this is how...with their computer!

Feeling guilty, John was about to stop this voyeuristic moment when suddenly Joy Cooper walked into the bedroom. The picture was jerky, but the images and the sound were very clear. John could see and hear everything.

John suddenly sucked in a quick breath when he realized that Joy was wearing a short skirt, but no blouse. Her lacy black bra drew his full attention. The excitement of doing the forbidden coursed through him instantly. Chills raced along his spine. John's fantasies seemed to be coming true. Partially clothed, Joy looked even more spectacular than John had imagined.

She's a goddess, thought John. He visually feasted upon the perky nipples that peeked through the gossamer material.

Joy disappeared into her closet and emerged a moment later buttoning her blouse. She turned toward her mirror, straightened her hair, and quietly dialed the phone. John could not understand the mumbled conversation that lasted only a second or two. When the call was completed Joy stepped over to her dresser and dabbed a drop of perfume behind each ear and, to John's surprise and delight, she also pressed a portion of perfume into her cleavage.

Is she getting ready for someone, John imagined.

John gazed at his computer screen. His libido and his curiosity were running wild. His conversation with Irma that night outside his garage now began to make sense. He watched, listened, and waited with great anticipation.

After a very short time, John heard a faint doorbell ring. Joy perked up, smiled to herself, and left the bedroom. John could hear a barely audible conversation, but could not make out any words. Suddenly, Joy Cooper rushed back into the bedroom, carrying a glass of wine in one hand, a bottle in the other, and she sprawled giggling across the giant bed.

A figure appeared in doorway across the room. It was Mary Murray! Chapter 3

John couldn't believe his eyes. He glanced around his own bedroom hastily to assure himself that he would not be discovered somehow. Even in the privacy of his house, he felt vulnerable. Watching Joy Cooper's most private moment with Mary Murray seemed much too easy and much too good to be true.

Mary, glass of white wine in hand, eased across the room and sat near Joy on the huge, soft bed. Even watching via a web camera, John could see that her eyes seemed to sparkle as she talked to Joy in hushed tones. The conversation seemed innocent enough, but the look in Mary's eye did not.

After what seemed a very long time, Mary began to trace her delicate fingers from Joy's waist, over her hips, and down along her thighs. Joy responded by brushing tendrils of Mary's hair back away from her face. The touches were slight and gentle, not overtly sexual, but as each woman looked deep into the other's eyes, the meaning and intent became very clear.

There was a long pause in the conversation, then Mary leaned over suddenly and kissed Joy directly on the lips. John took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes.

Motherfucker...Could this be true? I must be dreaming, he thought.

Joy took a last gulp of her wine and allowed her glass to drop gently to the carpeted floor. She wrapped her long arms around Mary and returned her kiss hungrily. Lips parted and tongues entwined under John's watchful eye. Finally Mary broke the torrid kiss, arose and stepped back smiling. Her gaze swept over Joy starting at her delicate, painted toes and moving slowly, rapturously along Joy's lanky body.

"God, you are beautiful," mouthed Mary. John could read her lips and her intentions.

Mary began to slowly unbutton her blouse while Joy lay back on the bed. She stretched her arms over her head and smile at Mary luridly. Each woman's lust was obvious, but neither seemed in a hurry. There was no passionate frenzy, no frantic tearing at clothes, no rush to climax. The intense desire for each other projected all the way through the camera's innocent eye and into John's clandestine viewing place.

"I have been thinking about this all week," whispered Joy.

Mary glowed in response. "You are so beautiful."

John could stand having his cock confined no longer. He unzipped his pants and freed his already stiff dick.

Mary did a little pirouette and, as she did, nimble fingers worked their way down the front of her shirt.

"Not true, but thanks for saying it anyway," answered Joy.

In a dramatic flourish, Mary removed her blouse and tossed it aside. Joy's eyes, along with John's, stared at Mary prodigious breasts, mammoth mounds that seem to challenge her "full-figured" bra to contain them. After a few concealed motions behind her back, the bra dropped to the floor in front of Mary. Her breasts sagged downward under their ponderous weight. As if to counterbalance them, Mary took one in each hand and began to massage the tips gently. When she released them again, the large areolas had coalesced into thick protruding nipples, dark and uneven.

Mary smiled down at Joy, then walked to the bed, breasts swaying with each step. Joy sat up and waited expectantly. Mary maneuvered between Joy's legs, placed a gentle hand on Joy's chin, and lifted her face upward. Mary took and deep breath and kissed Joy once again. This time her tongue obviously probed Joy's soft mouth. Joy responded by taking one of Mary's huge nipples between her thumb and forefinger. In response, Mary closed her eyes and tossed her head back in ecstasy. When she did so, Joy put Mary's dark nipple into her mouth.

"Oh god, that feels good," Mary moaned aloud.

With mouth still attached to breast, Joy unzipped Mary's pants and pulled them to her ankles in a single motion. Mary awkwardly shook her feet free and kicked the garment aside. Scanty pink panties seemed barely to hang from Mary's broad hips. In an instant, those too were at her ankles and Mary's abundant black brown bush was on full display.

John stared at his computer screen. Mary Murray was not a person that anyone would describe as pretty, but her body was something to behold. Her huge breasts, tiny waist, and full hips created the classic female shape of past centuries. Her very hairy bush seemed somehow to be out of a past era as well. John's fondled his rock hard cock and tried to comprehend his good fortune. He still could not believe what he was witnessing. It was a voyeur's dream come true.

"I want to taste you," whispered Joy. "Let me taste you, sweet Mary?"

Mary answered by moving closer until Joy's face was inches from Mary's bushy pubis. Joy put her hands on Mary's naked ass. For a long moment, Joy seemed content with simply staring at Mary's pussy, caressing Mary's ass, and savoring her softness. Then suddenly, a long, pointed tongue emerged from Joy's mouth and pushed its way into Mary's waiting slit.