Across the Hall...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to bed, and the night eventually got the better of me. I drifted off to a fitful sleep. I was awakened by the movement of her getting back in bed. I looked at the alarm clock. She had been with him for nearly an hour and a half. She quietly slid in next to me under the sheets, wearing the nightie, but no panties. She didn't say anything. She just propped herself up over me, wrapped her arms around my back and shoulders, and planted her lips on mine for a wet, passionate kiss.

I pulled her nightie up over her head and rolled her over on her back. It took only moments for the engorged head of my rock-hard cock to find the opening to her pussy. She was wet...wet with his come and with her own pussy juices. She was still turned on. My cock sank to its full depth in one stroke. As it did, she let out a small moan. We continued our hard kissing as my hips pistoned my cock in and out of her.

As I stroked in and out of her, I whispered, "Do you like getting fucked by two men in a row?" She looked in my eyes and could only nod.

Unfortunately, it didn't long before I was erupting a torrent of cum into her in a mind-blowing climax. I rammed my cock deep into her pussy and held it there as my pulsating cock spewed my semen into her belly, commingling my cum with that of another man. It seemed as if my cum-spasms wouldn't stop. But they eventually did. My cock took forever to soften. Until it did, I kept it planted deep in her womb, caressing and kissing her body in places that had just been touched by another.

Completely spent, we laid there next to each other and drifted off to sleep with my cock still impaled in her cum-filled pussy.

In the morning, we arose for breakfast, finding everyone still in their nightwear and robes, at the table enjoying coffee. It was as if everything was normal. And, on the surface, it was.

I engaged in light, casual banter, trying to feel Pete out, wanting to be sure that he was not having any second thoughts or feelings of guilt about fucking my wife.

At the first opportunity, Carly and I sought to get Pete alone so that we could reassure him that I was completely aware of it, and to try to make him understand why I was okay with it. It was an awkward conversation at first, but he was most grateful for my genuine concern for him, my friend.

Carly did share with me what went on behind the door across the hall. But that's for another time.

It was good that we did have our chat with Pete, because this left the door wide open for more experiences to share...again, for another time.

12