Across the Hall Pt. 01

Story Info
Becca is slowly seduced away by her new sexy neighbour.
3.5k words
4.1
43.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masterjk
masterjk
13 Followers

Chapter 1: Meeting the Neighbours

'Morning' mumbled a voice behind me.

I sleepily turned around from locking the front door to see the back of my neighbours balding head as he dashed inside his flat. Steve? I thought to myself. No, that wasn't right. Maybe Simon. It definitely began with S, I remember seeing on the cheap Christmas card he put through our door last December. Becca always wanted us to be more familiar with our neighbours. She had grown up on a street where everyone was friendly towards each other but in the three years we had lived opposite the guy, we'd never exchanged more than a few words in passing which was perfectly fine by me.

'I've got enough friends, why do I need someone to make awkward small talk with?' was my argument that was always met with a roll of Rebecca's big green eyes.

I picked up my briefcase from the doormat and headed to the car, dreading the inevitable morning traffic. Days rarely fly by when you work in office administration. They drag and they almost seem to stop altogether but rarely to do you find yourself looking at the clock and wondering where the day went. As 5pm finally came around and the phones stopped ringing, I sighed to myself thinking about the piles of paperwork I still had to process before I could leave. Before diving in, I figured I had better ring home to let Becca know I'd be back later than planned.

'Hey hun' she chirpily answered the phone, 'you leaving?'

'Afraid not, probably got another hour. Can't be helped.'

'Oh, thats ok. I'll just leave your dinner under the grill'.

In the three years we have been living together, being late for tea wasn't a new occurrence. When we first moved out from home, we each had jobs that had us working conflicting shifts and for six months or so, we were metaphorical ships in the night. Moving out on our own had been long over due so we took the good with the bad and having our own place had just about made up for not seeing each other very often. Luckily, in a lovely twist of fate, we both ended up getting new jobs at the same time meaning that these days most evenings were actually spent in each others company.

'Thanks, I'll try and rush through. If I'm home by seven, we should be able to finish this season of The Wire.'

'Sounds good to me'

'Love you'

'You too. See you soon'

I smiled to myself before hanging up the phone. She was so understanding and sometimes I really couldn't believe my luck to have found her, let alone manage to get her to stay with me for nearly four years! We had met through a mutual friend and within a few weeks, were spending all our time together. I had been instantly smitten by her wide smile and her infectious laugh. She always claims the thing she liked most about me when we met was my t-shirt. I forced myself out of my daydream back into reality with all its unfinished paperwork and uncomfortable office chairs.

The gridlocked traffic and the drizzle only helped make the journey home seem even longer than it actually was and by the time I had finally reached my front door, I was deep in a sour mood.

'Hey there' said a voice.

'Evening' I replied without turning my head.

'I've seen you around'

That wasn't Stuart's voice. I turned to find a woman smiling at me.

'Oh, hello. Have you?' I fumbled, failing to contain my surprise.

'Sure have' she laughed and held out a soft manicured hand. 'I'm Jessi, Shaun's partner'

Shaun! That was it, I knew it began with an S!

'David. Nice to meet you. I didn't realise anyone else lived over there.'

'They didn't. I only moved in with him a couple of weeks ago. I've seen you through the kitchen window. And your pretty girlfriend too.'

I wasn't sure what surprised me more, than my neighbour actually had a girlfriend or the fact that she looked like this. Jessi's black hair hung down to her shoulders and framed her smirking face perfectly. She was wearing a tight top that did nothing to hide her sizeable assets and a skirt that boarded on the dangerous side of short. If I had to guess I'd say she was in her mid-30's but I wouldn't have been surprised if she was actually younger. She was definitely a good deal younger than the grey haired Shaun.

'That's Rebecca' I replied. 'Or Becca'

'Well nice to meet you at last David. I hope we'll soon all be getting to know each other much better'

'Yeah, sure, goodnight' I replied and opened the door.

Looking back and offering a polite smile, Jessi hadn't moved. She just smirked back at me with her crimson lips as if she was in on a joke that I hadn't been privilege to. I shut the door behind me and found myself a little out of breath. I know I didn't interact with new women very often these days but I was sure I used to be a little smoother than that.

'Hey hun' called Becca from the living room. 'Good day?'

'Long and boring'. I walked in and gave her a quick kiss before flopping onto the sofa.

'So a typical Wednesday then?'

'Exactly, how was yours?'

'Same old, same old. Made some decent tips though.'

Becca had been working in a local restaurant/bar for the past few months and from all accounts, was very popular with the customers. Not that it was hard to see why as even putting aside her curly blonde hair and her full bow shaped lips, she was one of the friendliest people I'd ever met. Compared to my general nonchalant nature in regards to most things, Rebecca was always interested and curious about everyone she met and everything she did. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a better person being with her.

'Did you know the bloke opposite has someone living with him?' I asked.

'Shaun?! Really? Good for him. Always the quiet ones you have to watch isn't it!'

'Yeah, I just met her as I was coming. She's.....not what I would have expected.

'In what way?'

'Well.....she's gorgeous! I mean not to be mean to Shaun but she is so far out of his league it's like he's playing a completely different sport!'.

'Wow, now I can't wait to see her, seeing as this goddess is clearly better than your own girlfriend' she teased.

'Oh shush, I was just surprised is all.'

'Oooo we could have them over for dinner, get to know him at last. Wouldn't that be fun?'

'I mean....not exactly fun. We rarely have our own friends over for dinner, why would be invite strangers to eat our food?'

'Alright Mr Grumpy, we won't invite them over, I just thought it could have been nice.

Bec got up and took my luke warm dinner out of the oven for me. 'We could have all been best friends and now we'll never know. What a waste! Want to set the DVD up while I do us a cuppa?'

Two episodes of a DVD boxset later, I made our lunches for the following day, had a quick shower and then eagerly climbed into bed. Our evening routine always made me feel much older than 26 but if I wasn't asleep by 11pm, I'd be useless the following day so tried to stick to it religiously. Rebecca had stayed on the sofa watching TV. Tomorrow was her lieu day so she was in no need to rush to bed as she likely wouldn't be awake before midday. I kissed her goodnight and turned in. After so many years together, I always find it tricky sleeping without her so if she stays up late, it usually means I'll toss and turn for a few hours until she finally comes and joins me but as soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone.

Thursday followed a very similar pattern to Wednesday in that it was slow and tedious. Yet through it all, no matter how much I kept trying to push it away, a small thought kept niggling at me. Maybe I'll bump into Jessi on my way home. It was silly, ridiculous even. I had a crush on a women I had met for approximately twenty seconds and spoke a dozen words to. But that sarcastic smile she gave me, I couldn't shake it. So much so that in the car home, I would have even gone as far to say I was feeling a little nervous. That anxiety built and built until the very moment I walked round the corner on my hallway to find.....no one.

Of course she wasn't there. I hadn't seen her before yesterday and it was just coincidence that I had bumped into her when I did. I made a mental note to stop being an idiot and let myself into my flat.

'Hey hun' I called through as I walked into the living room.

'Hello sweetie' smirked Jessi.

Chapter 2: Drunken delights

'What...I...hello...' I stuttered.

Jessi was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in one hand and her phone in the other. Her unflinching brown eyes stared at me while I tried to form sentences in my head.

'What are you doing here?' I tried again.

'Well that's no way to greet someone is it? I much prefer a hug....well at least to start with....'

Jessi pushed herself up from the sofa and walked over to me. She had looked good last night but everything about her seemed better today. Her legs had been poured into a very tight pair of leggings, the shiny faux leather kind that seemed to be in fashion at the moment. A low cut white top made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra but she made no hint of trying to hide her modesty. The outfit could have looked trashy on some women but the air of confidence she exuded made it completely captivating.

'Where's Becca?' I mumbled as she wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest, they felt so firm.

With her face close to mine she whispered in my ear, 'Rebecca has gone. I live here now. Do you have a problem with that?'

Ever hair on my body seemed to stand on end at once as my skin covered itself in goosebumps.

'I....I....' started to reply when I heard the toilet in the bathroom flush. Jessi pulled back from the hug but never once took her eyes from mine.

'Hey babe' said Becca a little too loudly as she entered the room. I could instantly tell she had been drinking. 'You look like you've seen a ghost!'

'Erm....I....'

Jessi started laughing. 'Sorry, my fault, I was teasing him'

'Oh you are so bad' laughed Rebecca, picking up a glass of wine before sitting down next to Jessi. 'She's been like this all day!'

'Ahhaa, I just wondered where you were is all' I gulped. 'Didn't expect to find Jessi here'

'Neither did Bec' laughed Jessi. 'After meeting you yesterday I decided to come over and introduce myself instead of rattling around the flat by myself all day. And then we had a bottle of wine. And then another one.

'And another one' gigged Becca. Her cheeks were flushed and she had a big dopey grin on her face. 'This one is a bad influence on me. Getting a good girl to drink all afternoon. On a weekday. Heavens above! I didn't expect you home so soon babe.'

'Oh shit, is that the time? I had better got and get Stuart's tea going before he leaves for his night shift'.

Jessi stood up again and pulled Becca up by her hand. She hugged her and said something to her that I couldn't hear,. As she walked past me, her smirk reappeared with the slightest hint of a wink.

'Have a nice evening' and with that, she left.

Becca stumbled over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

'Hello you.' She said before pushing her lips into mine. Whenever she has been drinking, her kisses became much more passionate and I could taste the white wine as her tongue explored my mouth.

'Hello you' I replied between kisses.

'Uhmhum' she mumbled as she started kissing my neck. Her hands were trying to undo my tie while mine found there way down to her firm arse. Besides all the PG examples you give in polite conversation, if I was to be honest, Becca's arse was my favourite of all her features. It was so big and round yet managed to stay firm. It was a perfect handful and even after four years, I had yet to tire of squeezing it.

We stood there for a few minutes, kissing deeply and letting our hands grab and grasp at each other before walking into the bedroom. I managed to undo my shirt before she forcefully pushed me down onto the bed.

'Someone is an eager beaver' I joked but she just flashed a grin at me and unbuckled my belt.

I lifted my hips up to help as she pulled down my trousers and boxers, letting my rock hard cock spring free. She gave me another big smile and wrapped one hand around my dick. Her head slowly lowered as she bought it to her mouth and let her tongue taste the tip. I relaxed and let myself get caught up in the moment as I felt her wet lips slide up and down my shaft. Changing it up, she gripped my cock tightly with one hand and clasped her lips around my bellend, using her tongue to tease me. I let out a deep groan of pleasure. Becca's standard oral sex method usually consisted of a few minutes of sucking until she'd complain of her head getting sore and moving onto something else, so this variation to the usual was blowing my mind. Every part of my body felt like it was tingling and my balls started to tighten.

'Babe' I murmured, 'keep doing that, I'm getting close'.

She instantly stopped.

'Don't you dare, I need a go first!'

She let go of my dick and crawled up the bed to start kissing me again. The brief disappointment at the end of my blowjob soon disappeared as my hands once again started exploring her body. It didn't take long for the remainder of our clothes to be removed and our naked bodies to be pressed up against each other.

'Get that ring out of the draw' Becca asked between kisses. 'I feel like you might need it!'

I sat up and opened our bedside table containing a small selection of sex toys we had accumulated over the years. Nothing wild of course, just a small vibrator, lube, condoms should Becca have forgotten to take her pill, that sort of thing. I removed a black rubber cock ring from the bottom of the draw and tried to remember the last time we'd actually bothered using it.

'Let me do that for you' said Bec, taking it from my hand and gently rolling it down to the base of my hard penis. On the few occasions we had used the cock ring before, Becca had mentioned that it always made my dick feel huge inside her and she also enjoyed the fact it could make me last longer than usual. I had a feeling both of those were on her mind when she had suggested it.

'There you go' she smile 'stay sitting up, I want to try it like this'

Becca lifted herself into a squatting position and slowly lowered her body down into my lap. Having a clear view of her pussy for the first time that evening, I could see just how turned on she was considering the foreplay had been very much one sided so far. She put her arms around my neck as she lower her tight shaved pussy onto my cock.

'Fuck' I said under my breath, taken aback my just how wet and warm it felt.

'I've been wanting this all day' she whispered, before kissing me deeply.

We stayed frozen for a minute, just enjoying the feeling of being this connected with each other. With our arms and legs wrapped around each other, our bodes could not have been closer if we tried. I began thrusting a little causing Becca to let out a small, happy moan. She was never a very vocal lover, usually only making noise during climax but the alcohol had clearly relaxed her and released her inhibitions. While continuing to thrust I felt Becca gyrating her crotch back into mine ensuring her little puffy clit was getting some attention. We had found a really good rhythm and it briefly crossed my mind that I could happily keep doing this all night. Seeing Becca's natural big breasts bouncing in front of my face made it impossible to not explore them with my mouth. Her nipples had always been an easy way of getting her off while also playing with her other areas and today was no different. I sucked and licked at them as we thrusted forward into each other. Becca's moans were becoming louder and her breathing was getting deeper with the occasional word muttered under her breath.

'Yes......mmmmm.......there........yes........oh...........shit.......'

'You like that baby?' I asked with her left nipple still in my mouth.

'Yes, its...so.......ohhhh....harder please'

Happy to obey, I started thrusting faster and faster. I could feel my balls once again tingling and knew that I wouldn't be able to maintain this speed for longer than a few minutes without finishing.

'Yes there....there....there.....keep sucking'

Becca's moans culminated into one long groan and I felt her body stiffen around me. Knowing how close we bother were, I decided to use my fail safe method of making Rebecca cum; being rough with her nipples. Using my teeth I teased at them for a few seconds making her legs start to twitch.

'I.....I'm.....I'm going to........'

She let out one last long loud moan and dug her fingernails into my back and she came. Her pussy tightened and I couldn't hold back my orgasm either, shooting my load deep inside her. We both sat there not saying anything, a little shell shocked and basking in the post orgasm relief that currently flooded our bodies.

As it sadly always does, the moment passed and after a minute of kissing and stroking, we untangled from each other and I pulled my half limp cock from her sticky pussy.

'That was.....really good' I gasped, laying down.

Becca laughed in agreement and cuddled up to my chest. To say our sex life was poor would be unfair but we more most definitely a couple who had been together for a while and become settled into a routine. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it meant that sex like that was something of a distant memory.

'If this is what drinking in the day does to you, you should give it a go more often' I whispered.

Becca didn't say anything, long enough for me to wonder if she had fallen asleep while lying on me.

'It's not the wine that's got me all worked up' she finally replied sheepishly. 'It's Jessi'.

In a split second a million wild and x-rated ideas flew through my head before I simply asked 'what do you mean?'

'Well.....she's very open. And confident. Some would say she over shares a bit too much but after a few wines I guess everyone does. Anyway, she was telling me about all these crazy things she has done with guys over the years and it turned me on if I'm being honest. And it made me a little sad.'

'Because we don't do crazy things any more?'

'Exactly, so a combination of wine, sex stories and not wanting to be boring and here we are!'

'Well, if that's how fun it is, we can be as crazy as you like in future my love' I joked.

'I'll see what I can do' Becca replied.

The rest of the evening passed by without any real mention of the passion that had come before it. We sat on the sofa, Becca flighting off a hangover while I ate my dinner and replied to some work emails. It felt like we both wanted to discuss what had happened or maybe it was just me, wanting to know answers to all the silly questions that race through your head. 'How can we go about being less boring?', 'What would you like to do next?', 'Should we try some more new things and if so, what?'. In the end, I settled on much safer question:

'So what did you find out about Jessi?'

'Well......' said Becca with her pretty grin spreading across her face.

masterjk
masterjk
13 Followers