Across the Hall - The Long Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took in the sight, admiring the softness, the gentle curves, and the perfectly-shaped breasts in the light that glowed into our bedroom from outside, thinking that he's going to have his hands all over that body in just a few moments. My cock hardened immediately.

When she was done, she gave me a sensual kiss, then glided stealthily out the door, across the hall, and into his room, opening and closing the door without a sound. As the door closed, I knew that the deed was done. She's going to get fucked.

There was no way that I could go back to sleep. I tried and tried, but the images of what must have been going on in that room crowded out any notions of sleep. My cock was clearly not going to subside. It had achieved a hardness that I rarely experience...it was going full-throttle.

In time, I found myself creeping over to the common wall between our rooms. We each had a closet on opposite sides of the wall. I was so intrigued by what I could only imagine was going on that I pressed my ear to the inside closet wall to see if I could hear any of their love-making activity. I could barely make out some muffled noises...most likely sex noises. I had hoped to hear more than that, but I did tell her to keep it quiet so as not to wake the others.

At that point, all I could do was know that, at that very moment, his hard cock was more than likely plunging in an out of her. That thought almost brought me to an orgasm. My cock was so tingly that I dared not touch it...I wanted to save it for her return to my room.

I went back to bed, and the night eventually got the better of me. I drifted off to a fitful sleep. I was awakened by the movement of her getting back in bed. I looked at the alarm clock. She had been with him for nearly an hour and a half. She quietly slid in next to me under the sheets, wearing her slip, but no panties. She didn't say anything. She just propped herself up over me, wrapped her arms around my back and shoulders, and planted her lips on mine for a wet, passionate kiss.

I pulled her slip up over her head and rolled her over on her back. It took only moments for the engorged head of my rock-hard cock to find the opening to her pussy. She was wet...wet with his come and with her own pussy juices. She was still turned on. My cock sank to its full depth in one stroke. As it did, she let out a small moan. We continued our hard kissing as my hips pistoned my cock in and out of her.

As I stroked in and out of her, I whispered, "Do you like getting fucked by two men in a row?" She looked in my eyes and could only nod.

Unfortunately, it didn't long before I was erupting a torrent of cum into her in a mind-blowing climax. I rammed my cock deep into her pussy and held it there as my pulsating cock spewed my semen into her belly, commingling my cum with that of another man. It seemed as if my cum-spasms wouldn't stop. But they eventually did. My cock took forever to soften. Until it did, I kept it planted deep in her womb, caressing and kissing her body in places that had just been touched by another.

Completely spent, we laid there next to each other and drifted off to sleep with my cock still impaled in her cum-filled pussy.

In the morning, we arose for breakfast, finding everyone still in their nightwear and robes, at the table enjoying coffee. It was as if everything was normal. And, on the surface, it was.

I engaged in light, casual banter, trying to feel Pete out, wanting to be sure that he was not having any second thoughts or feelings of guilt about fucking my wife.

At the first opportunity, Carly and I sought to get Pete alone so that we could reassure him that I was completely aware of it, and to try to make him understand why I was okay with it. It was an awkward conversation at first, but he was most grateful for my genuine concern for him.

Later in the day, when Carly and I had some private time in our room, she did recount to me what went on behind the door across the hall. And then I fucked her mercilessly.

Her story...

When she slipped inside his room, she could barely see him in the darkness, lying in his bed with a sheet half on his body. Her entry seemingly roused him from a half-sleep, and he propped his chest and head up, leaning back on his elbows. She walked over to the foot of his bed, and stopped there, looking at him.

"Well, hello, there," he quietly said to her.

She could hardly speak, but managed to whisper a hello back to him. "Should I be here?"

He replied with, "I'd like to think so. I've been fantasizing about it all day. I'm sure hoping that you're in the right place!"

With that reassurance, she moved to the side of his bed and sat down. She began to gently draw the sheet from his body, revealing that he was wearing stylish boxer shorts. She also saw that his cock began to stir within, soon creating a mild tent in the shorts. She reached over and rearranged his shorts so that his cock could find its freedom from the shorts. It sprang out from the front opening. She said that she had suspected that it might have been a good size, but was impressed with just how big it was...about two inches longer than me...and it wasn't even fully erect yet.

She let him know that she'd had fantasies of her own, too.

"Oh? Tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine!"

Carly shared that she was very curious about what his package looked like, what it would feel like, what it would feel like to be with him.

"That's mine, too," he said. "When I danced with you tonight, I felt how soft your arms and hands are, and drank in how feminine you were. I am dying to feel how soft the rest of your body is...how warm, soft, and moist your pussy is. I imagined all day what it must feel like. I wanted to find out for myself in the worst way."

This evoked a little giggle from her.

He reached over to her shoulders and drew her down to him, and their lips met. His warm lips and tongue melted her, and she found herself pouring herself into him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeper and harder.

He raised himself from his position and got onto his knees, pulling her up onto her knees. As they faced each other and kissed, his hands began to caress her small, firm breasts through the satin of her slip. His caresses sent electric pulses throughout her whole body, and hardened her nipples so that they stood out under the slip.

She began stoking his now fully-engorged and fully-emerged cock for a few minutes until he grasped the bottom of her slip, pulling it up her body, exposing her flat tummy and beautiful breasts. Nearly naked, she reached down to her panties and removed them, leaving herself completely naked in front of this man whom she had just met.

He took a few moments to take in the sight of this shapely woman that was in his bed. He then removed his boxers. Now they were both completely in their glory.

They moved towards each other on the bed, wrapping their arms around each other, and kissed as deeply and as passionately as they physically could. Carly could feel his thick cock pressed against her stomach.

Pete's kisses began working their way across her cheek to Carly's neck, and down her chest to her breasts. He took turns softly licking and kissing her nipples. All she could do was try to pull his head closer in to her breasts. Her breathing became labored as the tingling in her pussy grew more intense.

As he ministered to her breasts, his hands slipped down the sides of her waist and around her hips to the small of her back. There, they began to caress their way down to the cheeks of her ass. He cupped both cheeks and lightly massaged them. With each undulation of his hands, his fingertips crept farther and farther down to the underside of her ass towards her pussy lips. She let out a sigh when they finally reached their destination.

He let his fingertips lightly brush against the folds of her pussy lips, but refrained from probing deeper. She began to move her hips in an effort to get his fingertips deeper into her, but in vain. Pete knew just what he wanted to do. He wanted to allow the anticipation to build within her.

To Carly's dismay, he drew his hands away from her pussy. But he then placed his hands on her shoulders and tenderly urged her backwards onto the bed. Once she was on her back, he moved down her body so that his head was facing her pussy. He placed his hands on her legs, slightly pushing them up into the air over his shoulders.

Now his mouth was aligned with her vaginal opening. As he slowly, almost teasingly, bore down on her pussy, she could feel his warm breathing on her mound. It aroused her to fever pitch.

Jolts of electricity shot through her body when his tongue made its way to her slit, and she flexed her hips into the air, pushing her pussy harder onto his mouth. He responded by burying his tongue deeper into her fuck hole, and began rimming it.

In no time at all, Carly's body was wracked with a thundering, almost uncontrollable orgasm. Pete reached up to cup his hands over her mouth to help muffle her moans so as not to wake anybody down the hall. He body spasmed for a couple of minutes, with wave after wave of ecstacy coursing through her body.

When the orgasm subsided, all she could manage to do was just lie there, panting and sighing, barely able to keep her 'fuck me' eyes open.

Pete allowed her to have a moment or two to recover, caressing her entire body in the meantime.

Once she regained her senses and energy, she rolled over to his lap and began licking his rock-hard, massive cock. He leaned back to make it stand up, giving her better access to it.

After kissing and licking up and down his shaft for a few moments, she then began licking the head of it, tasting some pre-cum seeping out of the tip's opening. Carly has had a lot of experience sucking dicks, both, before and after she met me. She knew what to do to get the head of that cock into her mouth. Once in, she didn't stop there, taking as much of his shaft as she could.

As she bobbed her head up and down his pole, he began to move his hips, fucking back at her mouth.

His cock was too long to get the whole shaft in, so she mouthed as much as she could, and used her hand to pump up and down the exposed base. That combination, along with having gone without sex for so long, was more than Pete could handle. He couldn't hold off, and his cock developed a mind of its own, blasting the inside of her mouth with his cum.

Carly has never been much of one for swallowing. Out of shear lust, she tried to swallow as much as she could, but there was just too much. Some of his pearly juice seeped out from between her lips and his cock, running down his shaft onto her fingers that were wrapped around its base. When Pete finished his cum spasms, she removed her mouth and hand from his cock, and then began licking his juice from her fingers. She looked right into his half-closed eyes as she did it, flashing him a little grin in the process.

Carly said, "I hope we're not done. There's more that we can do!"

Pete, now fully on his back, agreed, but let her know that he'll need a little time to recharge. Carly smiled, then moved over to snuggle with him. As he lightly stroked her body, she could only sigh her contentment.

While basking in the moment, they chatted a little. Pete was concerned about making waves, but Carly let him know that, while this is not our usual sex life, we have had a little spice, as with the threesome that she mentioned earlier in the evening. She began to share with him some of her sexual encounters from before she and I met, wanting to keep her and my sex life private beyond sharing about the threesome. She told Pete that I liked hearing about her 'sexcapades', that it was a source of arousal for me, and thought that perhaps it might be erotic enough to help bring his cock back to life. Either her reminiscences worked, or perhaps her gentle fondling of his cock worked, or both. In any case, it began to rise to the occasion.

As it was engorging, she rolled onto her back, and he moved over her to plant kisses on her face and lips. He reached down to stroke her pussy lips, and one of his fingers found its way into her vagina. She gasped lightly.

He worked her up with his fingers, getting her love juices to flow from with her pussy. Once he thought that she was lubricated enough, he positioned himself directly over her. She spread her legs open, exposing her vagina to the raging hard-on that was bobbing up and down just inches away from it.

As he lowered himself down to her, she reached down and, taking hold of his cock just behind its enlarged head, guided it towards her opening.

He paused just as the head pressed against her pussy, and she let out a soft moan.

She rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy slit so as to bathe more of it in her pussy juice. Pete then began to press his cock into her canal. As it slowly slid in, she moaned a long, low, "Uhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnn!"

He impaled about two-thirds of his cock into her, then held it at that depth for several long moments, locking his lips onto hers in a deep, probing kiss.

As soon as he started softly pistoning in and out of her, she broke the kiss, burying her face into the juncture of his neck and shoulder to stifle her moans of pleasure.

As his thrusts became deeper and more forceful, her pussy tingled more and more. Her orgasm came crashing. It was felt in every neuron of her body. Her entire body spasmed over and over, her legs closing and opening against his hips as he pounded his cock deep into her cunt. Her hands were clenching his ass in an effort to pull him even deeper into her pussy.

Since Pete had cum from Carly's magnificent oral, he was able to last.

He continued to fuck her in this missionary position for several minutes longer. Carly thought she was orgasming the entire time.

After a while, Pete moved from over her, and asked her to get on her hands and knees. Once she was in position, Pete moved in behind her pussy, aimed his cock at her opening, and slipped it in.

Carly's head and shoulders instantly went down to the bed out of sheer ecstasy. She moaned into a pillow as he plowed into her pussy.

While fucking her from behind, he leaned over her back. Propping himself up with one arm, he reached around under her with the other to fondle one of her tits. This made her moan a little louder into the pillow, but still not loud enough to be heard down the hall.

Carly estimated that he rode her this way for about five minutes or more, varying the speed and depth that he plunged her depths.

He pulled his stiff rod out of her opening, got on his back, and beckoned her to sit on his cock. Carly declared with a smile that she likes 'Cowgirl'. She feels the cock more in this position because it allows her to control its positioning and motion.

In no time, she was experiencing another intense orgasm. Her head jerked up and down, and her hair flowed over her face each time it jerked up.

The sight of it was enough for Pete. 'Cowgirl' worked for him, too. Later, in the afterglow, he told her that, as she fucked up and down on his tool, he began to feel the pressure of his own orgasm starting to well up from within the base of his cock.

Carly urged him to fuck her hard... real hard. Hearing Carly use sexual language was the trigger. His jism came shooting up through his cock, exploding deep into her womb. Spurt after spurt, he bathed the inside of her pussy with his semen.

Knowing that he was filling her pussy with his cum intensified the orgasm that she was still having. She could feel his sperm escaping out of her pussy opening, down around his shaft, lathering up her opening and his rod as they churned against each other.

After the spasms of the orgasm ceased, they stayed locked in that position...Pete on his back with his still-hard cock penetrating up into Carly's cum-filled pussy, and Carly towering over Pete with her eyes closed, and her breasts heaving as she took in deep breaths.

Slowly, Carly lowered herself against Pete's body on the bed. They lay locked in that position for several minutes, feeling each other breathing. All the while, Carly could also feel Pete's cum seeping out of her body. As his tool softened, the cum gushed out more.

"My God! How much did he shoot into me?" Carly thought to herself.

It really didn't matter. No matter how much it was, she got to feel a man's cock in her, and had the thrill of bringing him to an orgasm with him cumming inside of her. After our last child, Carly went back on the pill. Even though she didn't exactly like the pill, this is one of the reasons she uses it...so that she can fuck me bareback and enjoy me cumming in her. And now she had the pleasure of the sensation of Pete's cock sliding in and out, flooding her vagina with his sperm.

They stayed in that embrace, reveling in the afterglow, sharing with each other how intensely good it was, and what they especially liked about it. After some time, they thought they should let Carly get back across the hall to our room so as not to push their luck. They kissed and fondled some more. Then Carly cleaned herself up a little, putting her slip and panties back on, and made out a little more. As Pete was getting hard again, he suggested that, if she were going to go, it was now or never.

When she was ready to exit, she and Pete went to his door. Pete quietly opened it a crack, and looked down the hall to see if the coast was clear. While Pete was checking the hallway, Carly, after wearing her panties for a little so as to soak in some traces of their sex, removed them and handed them to him, wanting him to have them as a reminder.

Carly slipped out and across the hall back to our room. She gently opened our door and found her way over to the bed, and she slipped in with me. And that's how I found her when I awoke...her slip on, no panties, and a pussy full of her juice and Pete's cum.

As we flew back home, we were both in a euphoric state of mind. Carly was in sexual bliss, her pussy feeling warmed from the fucking that she got from Pete. I found myself constantly looking at her in amazement that she had just fucked another man, and that she likely still had his and my cum in that pussy of hers in the seat next to me. Every time she saw me looking at her, she'd just look back at me with her "Fuck Me" eyes and give me that little grin of hers.

Our sex life was on another level after that. We would talk about the experience often as a means of foreplay, then fucking each other's brains out.

It was a new experience for her and me. She was able to have a sexual experience on her own as a married woman...a taboo, but, in this case, with my knowledge and consent.

We weren't able to repeat the experience during that trip because of the additional company staying with him, not wanting to push the risk of getting caught. We did, however, get together with Pete later in the year when he was traveling on business and found himself in our area. We invited him to stay with us. Of course, he jumped at the chance. And, yes, we did invite him into our bedroom...but this time as a threesome as insisted on by Carly, knowing that we would all benefit by sharing the experience with me.

Our second visit with Pete might make for another story, but perhaps for another time. For now, I'm going to devote my writing to sharing what few first-time sexual adventures that we had. Carly and I found it to be more erotic when we explored new territory together.

12