Across the Tracks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigCoreySKR
BigCoreySKR
155 Followers

As she realized what she had just said, Nikki blushed. Deacon smiled at her again, and then nodded.

"Yea, I lost it right below my knee, and have to wear a fake leg for it."

Nikki gasped and slapped his arm.

"WHY DID YOU LET ME DRAG YOU AROUND LIKE THAT THEN?!?!?!?!"

She crossed her arms and stared at him with fiery eyes. Deacon had seen Army Officers he would have rather crossed at that moment over her. Gasping for an answer, he just shrugged. She stared at him for a moment more, and he had the uncomfortable feeling he was an ant, about to get squished.

"Fine. Next time, remind me."

Deke smiled, "Oh so there will be a next time?"

Nikki blushed again, and Deacon smiled even broader. The red on her cheeks made her freckles stand out. And they way she looked down when she blushed made her dark eyelashes stand out on her pale skin in a way he found special. He heard her mumble something.

"What was that Nikki?"

"I said maybe there will be a next time."

Deacon smiled. "I'd like that."

As Nikki went to smile and say something back, her mother was wheeled into the waiting room. Nikki rose and walked over to her to see if anything new was wrong, or if her mom was ok for now. Deacon waited, thinking this was a private moment he didn't really need to intrude on. Nikki returned momentarily, rummaging in her pocket and holding a pen. After writing on a old receipt, she handed it to him with her number scrawled on it.

"Text me sometime." She said as she walked away, grabbing the handles of the wheelchair and pushing to towards the elevator. As the door opened, she turned her head and smiled at Deacon one last time. He started laughing as the door closed and he heard the weak voice of her mom.

"Nikki who was that pretty man? Is he single? I'm not too old for that, hush girl..."

Deacon stopped laughing and settled into his chair. It was starting to get dark out, he could see it through the window. Now all that was left was to see what tomorrow brought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So he is going to be alright?"

Ariel nodded her head, she had explained everything to her mom and dad, and they were happy for Otis. Stifling a yawn, she waved good night to both of them and headed up to her room.

"Cole, I'm worried. Do you think what happened to him has anything to do with her? And if it does, what will Danny do when he finds out the boy is alive?"

Cole kissed his wife on the head. He had been thinking the same thing, which is why he had called some old friends, River Rat buddies who had also served in the Gulf War with him. They were watching the hospital. They had offered to protect Ariel as well, but Cole had declined. They had also invited him and Trish to one of their parties that Friday night, which had turned out to be the annual Rat's Ball. A thing he was going to ask her to tomorrow.

"I think he'll be ok. A few friends are watching the Hospital, and from what I understand, they're looking for the guy who done this as well. Apparently Otis was a good friend of most of them. They want the guy who done it."

When he had called Jesse and told him what was going on, Jesse had shouted the entire club quiet, including whatever they were using for a juke box now days. He had then told the club house what he had just been told, and Cole had to hold the phone away from his ear the angry shouts were so loud. They had promised to guard the Hospital, Otis's grandpa's house, and told Cole they were going to look for the trigger man. He had met with Jesse and Grub at the hospital and they had talked for a few moments about old times and what they needed to do now.

Kissing Trish again, Cole rose to take his wife's hand and lead them both up the stairs and to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ISN'T DEAD?!?!?!!?"

Danny's rage was huge. Throwing the phone, he cursed the incompetence of the guy he had asked to do the job. It was supposed to be really simple. Shoot him in the head. Not anywhere else, the head. He would not survive that, but no, the idiot shot him in the chest. Albeit, he shot him in the chest three times, but the idiot had went to the hospital and checked. Otis was alive. He also most likely knew that it was Danny behind his attempt murder. He was going to come looking for Danny. He looked to the drawer, where the gun sat. He had just cleaned all of that whore's blood from the barrel, and ut was loaded and ready. For anyone who got in his way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jamie signaled Mikey, and they both casually walked across the street to a local Pub & Eatery called MacArthur's. Entering, they quickly picked out Jesse and Grub, and walked over and sat down. Jesse motioned for them to report.

"Young guy, late teens early twenties, dark hair, blue eyes, entered the hospital a few moments ago. Drew said that he was asking the nurses about the condition of Otis, and then made a phone call. Drew rode down the elevator with him, and has him in the parking garage and the guy isn't going anywhere. Drew pulled a gun off of him, and he's also got bruises on his face like someone hit him. His car also matches what Cole's daughter said the guy who got Otis was driving. We're pretty positive it's him."

Grub nodded, and he and Jesse rose, paying their bill. Walking out, the four River Rats got into the large cargo van they had drove, and then made a quick stop at the parking garage, picking up Drew and the suspect. They drove to the outskirts of the River District, one of the few buildings owned by the club. It was a combination garage and meet up spot, but tonight it was going to be used for something else.

As Mikey and James held the guy in place, the 6'4" and 395 pound Drew went to work with his fists. After about five minutes of that, Jesse whistled and Drew stopped. Walking forward, he grabbed the young guys chin, not caring about the blood that dribbled out of his mouth all over Jesses hand and dripping to the floor. The kid was bleeding from the nose and mouth, and his eyes were rapidly swelling shut from the fists.

Jesse spoke once, as coldly as an Arctic wind in the dead of night.

"You get once chance. Tell us who sent you. Or you will be eating through a straw the rest of your life."

The kid made the mistake of shaking his head no and Jesse motioned to Drew.

After a few more moments, Drew stopped punching the boy in the face. He moved to the ribs, simply because he couldn't fuck his face up to bad. He had to be able to talk. The dull, hollow thumps of Drew's massive fists thumping into the kid's chest made Mikey wince. Yea, the guy had obviously done wrong. But in the end, what was happening to him could happen to one of them someday. Do the wrong job for the right reasons and end up getting worked over by the thugs of some other organization. Hell, it could happen to them for this.

"I'll ask you again. What's your name and who hired you?"

The kid managed to look up, and Grub hoped he would say who it was. None of the Rats liked causing pain. It wasn't a part of them. But, sometimes it had to be done. Grub shook his head as the kid spit a stream of blood and mucus onto Jesses boot.

"Fuck off."

Jesse had had enough. Grabbing the little shit by the hair, he forced his head up and produced a knife from his belt. Inserting the tip in the kid's cheek, he started pushing it in. The kid screamed and Grub began to walk forward to his friend. The kid began babbling, but it wasn't desperate, please don't hurt me babble. It was a babble that was all different promises for revenge, along with a name.

"Danny. Danny's idea. Danny will get you for hurting me. Then I'll stab you. I'll ruin your face. I'll make children afraid to look at you."

Jesse gestured to Drew, who shoved a rag under the kids nose, the chloroform knocking him unconscious in seconds.

"Go through his wallet. Find his name."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cole was awakened by his phone ringing late into the night. Stumbling from his bed and knocking numerous things over, he finally got to the phone and picked it up.

"H-Hello?" He managed to cough out. He wasn't at his best when he was freshly awoken. Rubbing his eyes, he looked at the clock. 3 A.M. This had to be important then.

"Cole, its Jesse. The shooters name is Dale Enders. He was hired by Danny, just like you thought. Apparently Danny is pretty pissed that Dale here failed. Ain't that right Dale?"

All Cole could hear was a steady drip and small groans of pain. Smiling grimly, he spoke.

"Let me guess. He's in no condition to testify, and you coerced his confession."

Cole could almost hear the embarrassment in Jesse's voice as he mumbled yes. Cole shook his head and told Jesse what to do with Dale. Getting off the phone, Cole shook his head. They would drop him off at the emergency room, claiming they found him behind O'Flannery's. Victim of a mugging. The only one he had seen was Drew, who had always wanted to see the Rocky Mountains anyways. At least until things cooled down.

Cole walked back to bed and crawled under the covers next to his warm wife. Kissing her neck, he softly rubbed her side, up and down her rib cage. Trish stirred, moaning a little bit.

"Husband, don't start something you don't intend to finish."

Cole smirked and gently bit down on the soft skin between Trish's shoulder and neck. Then he gasped as she reached her hand back and grabbed a hold of his cock. Moving his hips as she massaged his gradually hardening penis, he ran his hand down her body from her ribs to her moistening womanhood. Trish arched her back as her gently traced her lips and rubbed a circle on her clitoral hood, making her even wetter. As she moved her hips in the general directions his fingers moved, his hard cock began to brush against her ass cheek. The soft, smooth skin began to drive him just as crazy as the gentle tugging and twisting her hand was involved in.

Rolling over, his wife grabbed him by the head and kissed him hard, scratching her nails on his scalp and biting his lower lip. As he gently sucked and nibbled on her tongue, she pushed his body even more into a prone position. Once he was flat on his back, she crouched over him, rubbing his cock head against her soaked pussy. Engulfing just the head of him inside her, she looked him in the eyes and bit her lip as she let herself fall, fully impaling herself on him. Cole threw his head back, lifting his hips into his wife. As she slowly began to rock on top of him, Cole grabbed her hips and began to rock back.

As Trish dragged her nails down Cole's chest, they both began to pick up in their speed and intensity, soon giving their all to each other. As his wife begin to stiffen and start to cum, Cole dragged her head down to his and kissed her hard, grabbing her hips and giving her every inch of himself, as hard as he could. As Trish came, she screamed her ecstasy into Cole's mouth, biting his lip. As her vaginal muscles clamped and released his shaft, Cole threw his head back once again and bellowed, exploding in his wife as she nibbled his neck.

Grabbing the blanket and throwing it over themselves, the two reconnected lovers drifted into a tired and peaceful sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Ariel lay in her bed, she couldn't help but think of the day she had first met Otis. Her mind kept returning to the time he had spent on her couch shirtless, covered in tattoos and nothing but his blue jeans and boots. Her heart began to speed up as she began to think of what could have happened maybe. As her thoughts continued, Ariel began to slowly stroke her pussy lips. She was a virgin, she had never been penetrated by anything, but she still knew how to have a little fun.

...As she entered the room and traced his back tattoo, instead of jumping he merely lowered his head. Not able to help herself, she leaned forward and kissed the back of his neck. As he lifted his head and stared at her with those penetrating eyes, and stretched his neck and kissed her fully on her lips. Ariel broke the kiss, only to climb over the back of the couch to face Otis better. As he traced his rough finger tips across her cheek, Ariel shivered and crawled til she was sitting in his lap and kissed him deeply. As Otis ran his hands through her hair and tilted her head back, he began kissing down her throat.

The sensation made Ariel slowly begin to move her hips in circular motions, trying to relieve the need she had been feeling for almost 6 years. Otis gently kissed and nibbled on her throat, and began to grind back against her moving hips. Ariel leaned back and removed her shirt, reaching behind to unhook her black lace bra. Otis's large and rough hands slowly touched them, until he had both his hands full with Ariel's breasts. As he rubbed her nipples to hardness between his fingers, Ariel felt him growing beneath her. Leaning back, she attacked his belt buckle and pants button with a passion. As she pulled the zipper apart, she snaked her hand down under the waistband of his boxers, her cool and hesitant fingers touching the base of his manhood. Otis tilted his head back and Ariel lifted herself up as she pulled his pants and boxers down his legs. As Otis kissed her, Ariel wrapped her hand around him, softly moving her hand up and down as she kissed him. Letting go and standing, she slowly worked her pants and panties off, fully expecting to sit right on it. Instead, Otis surprised her by grabbing her, and laying her down on the couch. As he began to kiss down her body, she curled her toes as he found sensitive spots and moaned out loud as his lips found her clit...

Ariel was lying in her bed rubbing her clit frantically, thrashing and moaning in her bed. God she wanted him so bad. She didn't care what anyone though; she wanted Otis to be her first! Lifting her hips as she strained and moaned from the good feelings, she felt herself start to lose it...

After Otis had almost made her cum from his talented lips and tongue, He placed his hands on either side of her and lined himself up with her entrance. As she looked into his beautiful eyes, she bit her lip and moaned as he broke through her hymen then stopped. Letting her adjust as he kissed her deeply and then nibbled her neck, he began to move in and out as she finally relaxed. Almost sliding all the way out of her, he would then slowly push his entire length all the way back into her, picking up on his speed and force slightly. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Ariel gave herself over to the experience, scratching his back from the feelings of pleasure. As he began to move into her fast and hard, he seemed to hit a certain spot in her repeatedly, Ariel clamping her teeth in his neck and driving her nails into his back as her entire world shattered.

Ariel moaned and almost screamed into her pillow as she rode the throws of the most powerful climax she had ever brought herself. Standing on slightly wobbling legs, she managed to go into her bathroom to wash her hands and wipe the remnants of her climax from herself. Stripping her top sheet off the bed, she laughed as she realized it wouldn't do her any good, she had managed to soak through to the mattress. Laying down with the blanket wrapped around herself, she fell into a comfortable sleep, thinking about what it would be like to be wrapped in Otis's arms after sex like that.

BigCoreySKR
BigCoreySKR
155 Followers
12