Act 1

Story Info
Adventures of a delivery driver.
2.4k words
3.94
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone warm through the window as Sarah stretched out on the sofa awaiting the arrival of her package from Australia Post, it was a warm, nearly hot day of about 28 degrees. It was about 11am when the doorbell rang; rising from the sofa she wrapped a chiffon wrap around herself and shuffled to the door.

Andrew had been having a bad day all round, first the alarm didn’t go off so he was late for work, so there was no time to pleasure himself in the shower as he usually did most mornings due to his high rate of sexual drive, then upon getting to work the boss says "take this package out to 28 Seaside St Northland," "Northland" he said "I am likely to get mugged or worse in that part of the world", but knowing there was no option he complied and headed off to deliver this package which was a cardboard tube about 8" long and 3"around. Wonder what this could be he mused as he climbed into the truck.

So Sarah opens the door and is greeted by dark brown piercing eyes a cute smile tight stubby shorts, with a bulge that looked very inviting, gathering her thoughts quickly she said, "Yes can I help you?" Help me Andrew thought yes you could get on your knees now and take away this pain I have right about here, Smiling at the thought and not remembering Sarah standing in front of him, he is awakened out of his reverie by "is there something funny here” Snapping back to reality he says sorry I was just thinking how hot it is today and that I have a very busty I mean busy day today, Smiling at the fox pax Sarah says "well the least I can do is offer you a drink of something before I send you off into the heat of the day."

Moving aside to let him in, he brushes past her chest, the feel of his body rubbing on her breasts makes her nipples erect almost immediately, not meaning to notice but unable not to, he sees the rise in her chest as the nipples became erect, "maybe you have the air conditioning on too high in here it looks like it is a little cold in here” Andrew says, then realising he is on the job starts to apologise for his insensitive remark. No need to apologise she says, I guess it is just the fact I have been without a man in this house now for so long it seems that it should be I who is apologising to you for my uncontrollable urges. "We all have needs lady" he says as he stands in the kitchen very aware of the ever growing bulge in his shorts, Not one to miss this sort of thing Sarah walks over and says "Seems to me you have some needs of your own" as she gently squeezes the bulge in his shorts. "Now I can get in lots of trouble for this sort of thing so please refrain,” he says. "Lets just call it our little secret ok" Sarah says as she lowers herself down to the floor and kneels before him, his cock very hard behind the fabric of the shorts, pulling his shorts down, his erect penis jumps up to stare her in the face "My you are a big boy" she says as she begins to caress his huge member with her hand.

Andrew cannot believe his luck after such a rotten start to the day. Moaning quietly he runs his hands through her hair and begins to pull her head forward to meet his throbbing cock, she is very eager to feel his cock inside her warm wet mouth so opening wide she slides his very thick (or so he is told) cock into her mouth and begins to rock backwards and forwards on it. Andrew could just about drop a load any second the way this woman is going for his cock, but shows a little will power and controls the urge to spurt his warm cum deep into her mouth, you will taste me soon enough lovely lady he thinks. She continues to suck and lick his cock as the waves of passion begin to fill his balls, the ache of expectation, knowing all to soon he will discharge a warm load into this inviting orifice is beginning to take over and he senses that he is going to cum. Seeming to sense this Sarah leans back off his cock, and smiles up at him "I’m nearly ready but not quite" she says, as she gives his balls a quick squeeze to take the edge of his orgasm. Laying on the floor she says "Lower yourself onto my face” Which without any further prompting he does, again she opens her mouth to take him but instead of taking his cock in her mouth she takes his balls in her mouth and begins to lick and suck them moaning with the pleasure she is giving herself in pleasing this superb specimen of a man, Andrew moans as he feels the warmth of her mouth surround his balls and feels her tongue play over them also, all the time she is stroking his cock up and down feeling it grow in her hands as it reaches ever closer to exploding it's load all over her, moving her mouth away from his balls she begins to lick the skin between his balls and arse the sensation just about sends him into orgasm, opening his cheeks she licks around his arse the feeling of doing such an intimate thing to a total stranger sends her off into a fit of moaning as she begins to enjoy the experience, Andrew opens himself up fully to her letting himself enjoy this most erotic of experiences knowing full well that soon enough he would be repaying this wonderful lady in kind for her fabulous attention.

Rolling him off her she lays on his legs and begins to suck at his throbbing cock, knowing that this time there is no stopping, the sense of enjoyment she will feel when he pours his love juice into her mouth will be fantastic and she feels a shiver of pleasure run along her body in anticipation. Sucking hard now she begins to stroke his cock up and down up and down, Andrew’s breathing is getting quicker as he approaches his climax grabbing her hair he pulls her deep onto his cock she feels it at the back of her throat and needs to pull forward slightly to avoid choking it is so big. Sucking machine like she feels his body stiffen as the first wave of the orgasm hits his body, a few seconds later she feels the warm cum enter her mouth she tastes the saltiness of it as it runs down the back of her throat, he pulls her head off his cock just as the second spurt of cum jumps from his cock hitting her lips full on, she looks up his body at him and smiles as she licks the cum from her mouth and face. She continues to suck him taking all the juice he has and then licking his member clean as she moans in ecstasy at what has just transpired, "I should have packages delivered every day" she thinks as she lays across his legs milking the last of his cum then licking it gently off the tip of his cock. "That was the best blow job I have ever had,” he says as they untangle themselves from the floor.

"Now let me attend to you and give you the best oral sex you have ever had,” he says as he stands and leads her to a bedroom off the kitchen.

The sun shone brightly through the lace as they walked out of the kitchen and into Sarah bedroom. “Well I did promise you the best oral sex you have ever had” Andrew says, “And after what you have just done for me I think I had better really look after you” So as they stand in the doorway he begins to undress her, not that there is too much to take off after there last little effort, but he takes off her top exposing her beautiful tits, giving them a hard squeeze as he does so. “I love my tits getting rough attention she moans” as she slides her hand up and down his hard cock, “But I want your cock deep in my mouth as you lick my cunt” “Well I guess since you have already been so good to me how can I refuse” he says.

Pushing her back onto the bed he takes off her g-string exposing a lovely mound of moist flesh. Eagerly Andrew goes straight to the clit giving it a hard suck and then a long lick, Sarah moans with pleasure as she feels the intense sensation of his tongue on her swollen clit, arching her back she pushes herself hard into his face feeling his tongue slide ever deeper into her wet cunt, she gasps as he drives his tongue in and out of her, tasting all her juice as he hungrily eats her out. Rolling her over onto all fours he pushes his face deep into her, enjoying the fact she is getting off so much on what he is doing to her. Pulling her cheeks wide apart to show all her pink wetness he slides his fingers deep into her she squeezes her cunt around his hand and begins to push back and forth into him, moaning all the time. “You are so fucking good at what you do” she says, as they continue to enjoy themselves, Andrew leans down and begins to lick her arse as she fucks his hand, the sensation of his tongue playing over her arse sends an extra wave of pleasure through her as she contracts in orgasm for the first of many times this day. “Oh baby, lick me deep” she says between gasps as the intensity of her orgasm blurs her vision. “Let me be your little fucking whore” she pleads “let me do to you as you do to me, everything you want with no inhibitions”

Pushing her roughly over onto her back he brings his cock around to her face and as he slides his tongue over her wet cunt he slides his manhood deep into her waiting mouth “What a woman this is” he thinks as he begins to slide in and out of her mouth. She is moaning loudly now at the attention he is giving her cunt, with the added desire she feels at having such a big cock all to herself, the thought brings on another wave of orgasm “That’s number 2” she thinks between mouthfuls “But who’s counting” She feels his cock getting larger and knows that all to soon he will be unloading with some more of that wonderful warm juice of his into and onto her face and mouth, the thought of his cum warm and thick is wonderful and she shudders in desire and expectation.

She begins to suck his balls while stroking his cock, tasting his body and feeling the waves of pleasure surge through him, she plays her fingers over his arse rubbing it gently, licking the skin just under his arse he shudders as a wave of electricity runs through him making him just about cum on the spot. “Hold on big boy” she says “I have plans for that cum” as she continues to taste his balls and arse revelling in the pleasure it is giving him.

Andrew is getting fully into the sensation of having a warm wet cunt plus a warm wet mouth for his cock together and is busy tasting and licking her cunt as she in turn tastes and licks him. He begins to finger her again while licking her clit, her cunt is so open and wet he pushes first three then four fingers deep into her willing hole, she is bucking wildly now as her cunt is being filled to overflowing, “Give me all you have” she screams “open me wide and fill me totally” she says as another orgasm rocks her body. So he curls his fingers inside her and then gently pushes the rest of his hand into her, her legs are wide to accept him as his four fingers turns into a fist and he pushes gently at first then with more force into her now very full cunt. “Oh yes baby, fuck me hard” she says as he pushes in and out of her “Let me cum while you fist me” she pleads as the sensation of having such a big object in her cunt causes her to shudder in orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure fills every inch of her body as she pushes into his fist faster and faster, he feels her body stiffen as the final climax rocks her body forcing a whimper from her lips as she is so overcome she cannot speak. Sensing that she has taken all she can for the time being, he slowly slides his fist out of her, then lightly kisses her clit to the sounds of her voice saying “Thank you, thank you, thank you”

Gaining her composure somewhat, she starts to tongue his cock again sliding up and down the shaft, feeling his manhood getting harder and bigger as he approaches climax. His is thrusting into her mouth now and it is only moments till she will taste his wonderful cum again. She begins to stroke his cock up and down while it waits poised over her mouth ready to explode. He rocks with the rhythm of her strokes on his cock, as she feels it grow larger in her hand, a gasps escapes his lips as the first volley of warm juice flows onto her lips she licks hungrily at it tasting his manhood loving the pleasure she is giving him eager to do all the things he desires of her, he convulses as a second wave of cum jumps from his cock onto her face and lips, he pushes his cock down onto her face sliding up and down while she wraps her lips around the shaft and begins to slide up and down the warm cum making it a wonderfully slippery sensation. Rolling him over onto his back she looks up his body with his cum all over her, she smiles at him with dreamy eyes, as he looks down at her smiling. With no words necessary.

© Bones1960, 2002