Act 1 Scene 1: Fucking Ashley

Story Info
Wife in stockings & thong gives him an after-work surprise.
2.1k words
4.26
62.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

The drive from downtown had taken forever. Traffic was backed up at every stop light from the rain. I didn't mind because I had spent the time thinking about fucking Ashley.

My thoughts had drifted from one fantasy to another for miles, but all arrived at the same image of my cock pushing its way into her soft, wet pussy. I could feel wetness of my own as my dick throbbed in my pants. Unfortunately, the way things had been going lately, there was a good chance I would wind up masturbating as soon as I got home, blowing a load of perfectly good sperm all over myself for relief.

Ashley had not seemed interested in sex recently. Not the way she used to be, when we first met. We used to fuck every chance we got - and she never worried about getting a run in her nylons or my cum on her dress. In fact, she used to kind of like things a little nasty, but something had changed, and it had left me frustrated.

It seemed that we communicated about everything else in our lives except sex. I wondered if we had reached a new level of closeness and comfort in our relationship at the expense of the hot sex we had once had. If that was it, I worried that we could never get back. Now it seemed there was an unspoken discomfort; neither of us able to break the routine of expected behavior; neither of us talking about our lovemaking anymore.

Ashley still had the same great legs and body that had given me a hard-on the first time I ever saw her, but she rarely wore dresses anymore. I was sure that she still remembered my attraction to her legs, especially when she was dressed up in stockings or pantyhose and heels, but for some time now she just didn't act like it.

I finally pulled onto our rain-soaked street and drove up the hill to our driveway. It was nearly dark, the dusk coming earlier tonight because of the clouds. As I stepped out of the car, the fresh smell of wet autumn leaves filled the cool air. It had stopped raining and the wind was coming up in gusts. Looked like a good night for a fire. As I entered the house I noticed that there were no lights on. That was strange. Ashley worked at home, so she was just about always there when I arrived, and her car was in the driveway.

I went through the kitchen and into the living room. I was just about to turn the light on when I noticed a flickering glow coming from the den. For a split second I thought maybe the house was on fire and my adrenaline kicked in, but then I realized it was only the fireplace. And that's what I walked into the room expecting to see.

I didn't expect to see a variety of candles placed on top of our grand piano. Red, yellow, green, blue, purple, white – all colors and sizes – pleasing scents filling the air. Music I had never heard was playing softly on the stereo. It was instrumental, but instead of being slow or sappy, it cast a mood that was sensual and exotic. And there leaning on the piano, her back to me, stood Ashley.

The glow of the candles backlit her shining, dark hair. "Hey, what's...," I started to speak but she simply raised her hand in a way that silenced me. She turned her head and gave me a look I hadn't seen in a long time. That's when everything I was looking at finally registered.

She had a dress on. It was black with a low cut back, and a hem line half way up her thigh. It was a light, silk-like material, fitting her shapely form closely. I noticed the way it hung from her ass, the hem swaying with the least little movement. She was wearing black nylons and black heels. I didn't know yet if they were stockings or pantyhose, but I had a feeling I was going to find out soon.

Ashley's full red lips parted slightly in a smile, and looking me in the eyes, she motioned with her finger for me to approach. Completely unaware that I had stopped moving and was staring, I did as she requested.

Upon reaching her I slowly leaned forward to kiss her. Our lips met only briefly. She gave my mouth a slight brush with the tip of her tongue and then turned away from me again and leaned forward on the piano. She gave me one more quick, hot sideways glance then stuck her ass out and arched her back.

I eased my hands onto her hips and slowly increased the pressure until they were firm. Then I slid them slowly down the outside of her dress until they were on her ass. I caressed her there for a few seconds, then continued moving my hands down. They passed from her dress to her legs and the smooth nylon material. I moved my hands to the inside of her thighs and brought them up – she was wearing stockings.

I lifted the back of her dress up and positioned it on her back. At last I was seeing what my hands had explored - Ashley's perfectly rounded ass, with a purple silk thong strap in the middle of it, lace-topped black stockings covering her shapely thighs. I rubbed my hand on the silk patch of material covering her pussy. Already the dampness was starting to soak through, and my cock was aching painfully.

I caressed between the mounds of her ass with the edge of one hand, then firmly grabbed them with both hands. As I squeezed them she gave a soft moan. I continued exploring her ass with my hands, pulling the thong strap aside and running my fingers from her asshole to her pussy. After several moments of a good butt massage, I bent down and started kissing her lightly. She responded with more soft sighs and by widening the stance of her legs.

Getting on my knees, I traced the edge of her thong strap with the tip of my tongue. I put my head directly underneath her and licked her slit, pushing my tongue against her clit and into her hole as far as I could from that position. Her juices were really starting to come alive and I could see her glistening in the glow of the firelight. I stopped for a few seconds, in awe of the beautiful sight of her sex.

I wanted this to last, so I moved down and began softly kissing and licking her thighs. She kept inching her legs wider and was bending her knees slightly, her pussy searching for my mouth again. I continued kissing the nylon material covering her legs.

I took off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants. I had been hard all the way home, and by now I thought my cock was going to burst. I got completely naked and the cool air in the room only intensified the sensation of heat I felt in my throbbing member. The head was purple and the shaft was harder than it had been in months. Sticky, clear fluid was oozing continuously from my hole and my balls were swollen and tight. It took all my willpower not to enter her and fuck her right then. "Not yet," I thought.

I straddled one of her legs with mine and rubbed my dick up and down her thigh, against her stocking. I had to concentrate to keep from cumming. When I felt the sensation start to rise I stopped and tightened my cock muscles. I starting kissing and tonguing her ass again. She responded by slipping out of one of her heels and rubbing my crotch with her foot.

Ashley had gradually started to move more and more. In the past, when we still had good sex, she had always been pretty vocal. But tonight she was giving only soft sighs and speaking with her body.

She began to grind her cunt against my face, as if telling me my mouth couldn't get close enough, my tongue couldn't get deep enough. The smell and the taste of her pussy were like sweet nectar. Her light moans became louder and more intense until finally, she cried out, "Ohhhhh, fuck..."

I tongued her asshole once more then grabbed her by the hips and turned her around so she was facing me. Still on my knees, I looked up to see her face, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

I pulled her thong down and slipped it off of her legs. At last her beautiful pussy was facing me. I worshipped its shape, the slit between the lips, her groomed pubic hairs, glistening with my saliva and her wetness.

I stuck a finger between her labia and massaged her. I found her hole and stuck my finger deep into it. With my other hand I gently found her clit. I separated her folds far enough for my tongue to find its way, and I started licking her.

My licking soon turned to sucking. I sucked her slit, and the velvety folds of skin surrounding her vagina. I sucked and breathed in her very essence while I fucked her with my finger. I quickened the pace until she could take it no longer. Finally, for the first time that night, I heard her voice. "Oh, God, fuck me!" she moaned softly.

I stopped. Leaving my finger in her, I stood up.

"What did you say?" I whispered.

She opened her eyes just enough to look out from her sultry daze. "Fuck me," she said a little louder.

I moved my finger inside her. "What?" I asked stubbornly.

"Fuck me." Her breathing was heavy.

I took her mouth in mine and kissed her long and deep, my tongue exploring hers. I hoped that she could taste herself on me. "I still can't hear you. Say it louder."

She looked me in the eye. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she begged.

I slowly lowered her to the floor at the same time I took my finger out of her. I licked her pussy a few more times while I let my dick and balls rub against her stockings.

I reached around and unzipped her dress and pulled the top of it down. I slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders and put my hands on her beautiful tits. Her nipples were hard and erect. I took turns licking and sucking them while she squirmed on the floor under me, searching for my dick.

She grabbed my hard shaft and was trying to pull it into her. But I wanted to tease her a little bit longer. I took control of my cock and began rubbing the head of it against her clit. I moved it up and down her wet slit, playing with her pussy lips, teasing her cunt hole. Finally, with her squealing and moaning, I slowly pushed it into the depth of her hot box. At last I was immersed in her – my member surrounded by her velvety, wet pussy.

As I started pumping, she arched her back to meet me with her cunt at every stroke. I had held back long enough – too long. I slammed my dick into her. I couldn't go hard enough or deep enough. As much as I tried, I simply couldn't last long tonight. I knew I was ready to cum and so did Ashley. "I want to see it. Cum on me!" she cried. I pulled out just in time to watch massive hot jets of sperm shoot from my cock. It splattered on her hair, face, tits, and it just kept coming. With no signs of it slowing down, she grabbed me and shoved me back inside of her. I finished cumming in her twat, feeling my hot juice fill her up.

I raised myself up with my arms and looked at myself still immersed buried in her. I could see my white jism starting to ooze around the edges of her cock-filled cunt and flow down to her asshole.

Ashley looked at me with glazed eyes and smiled. She pulled me to her and kissed me deep and hard with her tongue. "Did you like that?" she asked innocently. "That was fucking fantastic," I breathed heavily. I started to add, "I didn't think we'd ever have..." She put her finger to my lips to quiet me. "Just enjoy. There's still tomorrow."