Act of Forgiveness

Story Info
Unexpected surprise or is it?
924 words
4.01
33.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

I watched her as she walked into the fitting room area. I followed closely behind and my excitement grew as I watched the door close behind her beautiful body. I waited for a brief moment and then tried the door. It was locked. I softly knocked on the door.

“Just a minute.”

“Open the door please,” I said stubbornly.

“Find another room if you will not wait,” came the reply.

“There aren’t any available rooms, so I thought perhaps we could share?”

Nothing but silence. I knew the young girl was breaking. Her defense was diminishing, as her arousal heightened. I took control of the situation.

“I only need to try this one shirt on, I will be but a minute, now open the door.”

It took exactly three seconds for the door to open. I stepped inside and closed the door.

“Thank you. I will hurry along,” I said as I pulled my shirt up over my head. I was not wearing a bra and her eyes were fixated on my small, perky breasts. My nipples hardened as her eyes drank in the sight before her. My fingers brushed against my nipples. She quickly looked up, her eyes meeting mine. I noticed her cheeks were a bit rosier.

“I’m sorry, I, I didn’t meant to stare,” she said voice trembling.

“No need for an apology,” I said. “I like people looking at me, especially at my breasts.”

“I could tell,” the woman whispered quietly to herself.

I looked at the woman carefully as I thought about what I should say next. I held out my hand as I said, “My name is Chandra.”

She stood unsure for a moment, but then finally relented.

“I’m Abigail,” she said as we shook.

“Now that we got the introductions out of the way,” I began as I tried on the new shirt, “Tell me what you think.”

I slowly turned around, so Abigail could get a good look. My nipples continued to stand proudly, straining against the thin material. The material was extremely soft, so I told Abigail to touch the shirt. She slowly extended her hand. I knew she wanted to touch the shirt, but was hesitant because she was so aroused.

As soon as her hand rested on the corner of my shirt, I placed my right hand on top of hers. Her eyes widened and I could tell she was startled. I moved her hand, so her hand came to rest on my left breast. She was clearly surprised by my boldness.

“That’s much better,” I whispered. I smiled at her and my smile must have been reassuring because she started fondling my breast. Abigail brought her other hand up as well, so she could fondle both my breasts at the same time. I only allowed this to happen for a minute.

“Stop,” I said quietly, but firmly.

Abigail’s hands froze and she looked questioningly into my eyes. My eyebrows narrowed. She withdrew her hands from my breasts, the look of loss, visible on her face. I took the new shirt off and threw it to the ground, my bare breasts bouncing lightly.

“Suck them,” I commanded.

As Abigail’s lips wrapped tightly around my right nipple, I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her even closer to me. As she hungrily sucked on my nipples, I ran my fingers through her long red hair. Every few seconds, our eyes met. My dark, powerful green eyes meeting her lighter, softer green eyes.

“Undress me.”

She pulled back slightly, and pulled my skirt off. I stood with nothing but my black lace thong on. She cupped my mound and rubbed her palm against my thong. She had the softest and most skilled hands of anyone I had ever met.

I couldn’t wait any longer, so I pushed my thong down my long, athletic legs. I kicked my thong off, pulled Abigail to me and started kissing her. I placed her hand on my bare pussy. As the passion between us intensified, her skilled hand worked on my pussy. I pulled us back a step, so my back met the mirror in the small room. Now that I had something to lean against, I told Abigail to eat me. She slid down my bronze, toned body and hungrily started eating me out. Her tongue gently teased my throbbing clit. As she inserted two fingers deeply into my shaved pussy, she began sucking on my clit. I was busy rotating, pulling, and twisting my nipples. My body began tightening up, so I knew I was close. I told Abigail to put her mouth on my pussy and get ready. She used her thumb to rub my clit back and forth. When I came, I relaxed my bladder as well. Abigail didn’t seem surprised. She was able to catch all of my cum as well as my piss.

When I was finished, Abigail handed me my clothes. As I was getting dressed, I looked Abigail over. My eyes narrowed and she lowered her head. I smiled now because Abigail wouldn’t see it.

“Stand up,” I said.

Abigail quickly rose.

“You are forgiven.”

Abigail’s eyes lit up.

“Really mistress? You mean it?”

“Of course. I told you what to do to receive my forgiveness and you did it. You played your part very well.”

Abigail’s cheeks reddened once again upon hearing the compliment.

“Thank you mistress.”

“Now don’t ever disobey me again.”

“Yes mistress.”

I put my arm around her.

“Let’s go home baby.”

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers