Acting God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fudgy3
fudgy3
7 Followers

"You can open your eyes now."

Veronica gasped. "Ohh, John," she murmured sexily. She jumped towards him, grabbing his ass in one hand and his cock in the other. She started rubbing his enlarged member and kissing him at the same time. John put his hands on her breasts, feeling and kneading them, savoring their loveliness. Veronica moaned as John bent down and began to suck on one of her nipples. Licking and swirling his tongue around Veronica's aroused nipple, John used his other hand to reach down and finger her.

"Hold on a minute, Superman, let's do you first..." Veronica knelt down and grabbed his cock with both hands. She began to jerk him off, going slowly at first. As she felt his cock harden further, Veronica gently lowered her mouth onto the tip of his penis. She swirled her tongue around the head, licking the tip with vigor. With her hand she fondled his balls gently. Ever so slowly, Veronica moved down his shaft. John moaned in pleasure.

She began to move up and down his cock slowly, licking him all the while. After short while, she looked up at John and gave a wickedly sexy grin as, suddenly, she amped up the pace, making the most obscene slurping noises as she deep throated him once, twice, three times...

"UUUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!" John yelled as he was taken over the edge of the abyss into the most intense orgasm he'd ever felt. Veronica greedily sucked his cock dry as jet after jet of hot, creamy cum shot into her mouth. It came so fast that she could barely take it all in and some dribbled down her chin to fall -- SPLAT -- on her breasts.

When John returned from his minute-long orgasm, he looked down to see his handiwork. Veronica was smiling up at him, the hottest thing he had seen since... ever. She sat on her knees, grinning up at him, while drops of his cum sat delicately on breasts that were pushed up by Veronica's crossed arms. John grinned.

Suddenly John hoisted Veronica up onto his shoulder. She giggled crazily, while he walked over to the padded table and placed Veronica gently on top of it. John climbed on top of her and looked down at Veronica, who was now lying on her back. With a thought, John snapped her bra. It flew to the other side of the room, hitting the door and falling to the ground.

"Oooo, he's showing off now, is he?" Veronica joked.

"No. THIS is showing off." John closed his eyes.

"What are you doiEEEEEEEEEE!!" Veronica squealed as she felt her breasts begin to grow. John opened his eyes and lowered his face into Veronica's growing bosom. He moaned in delight, sucking and fondling her breasts as the slowly grew.

"Unghhh... Jo-John... That feeling... it's... it's great!" Once, they had grown about 4 cup sizes, from D to H, John cut off the flow of his power. He gazed at Veronica's now huge breasts. The lust inside him burned so powerfully that he didn't even know where to begin.

Veronica took his hands and put them on the outsides of her humungous mounds. Taking the hint, John pushed her breasts together and shoved his cock into the gap between her tits. Having a little fun, John lengthen his dick another 5 inches so that it was long enough for Veronica to suck on continuously while he slid himself forwards and backwards between her gloriously amazing boobs. The sensation of fucking her tits while getting blown at the same time by the most gorgeous woman John had ever seen was proving to be too much for him.

Desperately grasping for the power, he willed himself to have more sexual stamina, to hold out longer against this barrage of pleasure. John felt the need to cum lessen, and he began to pump faster. He was practically fucking Veronica's face now. Suddenly, John felt his balls tighten and the orgasm rush towards him. When his cock stiffened, he stopped mid-pump, and, sensing that he was about to explode, Veronica sucked on the end of his cock even harder.

John almost fainted with the power of his orgasm. His spunk rocketed out of his cock, shooting into the back of Veronica's throat, where she sucked it down into the pit of her stomach. After making quite a few slurping noises, and cleaning off his cock, Veronica looked up at him and smiled. John smiled back weakly, looking down at her, and then he slumped to his side, toppling off the padded table onto the marbled floor below...

fudgy3
fudgy3
7 Followers
12