Acting Out A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

The walls of her pussy stretched to accommodate him as his cock slid slowly into her. "Ohhhhhhhh, that feels good," Jess moaned, wriggling her bum closer to the edge of the bonnet so that he could enter her more fully.

As he began to thrust, Jess wrapped her legs around the back of his. He gripped Jess's hips as he drove his cock into her. "Oh God, yessssssssss! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Jess demanded, reaching down to tease her clit as his cock pounded her pussy.

Almost immediately, Jess's orgasm re-ignited. Her body shook, her head tossed from side to side as waves of pleasure washed over her. Unlike earlier, where the proximity of the Royal Mile's crowds required her to remain silent, the apparent isolation of their location allowed Jess the luxury of being able to give full voice to her pleasure.

Letting her climax subside at last, Jess forced herself to a sitting position. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as he fucked her.

Although the sensations as his cock penetrated from this unconventional angle were novel, Jess quickly found the position uncomfortable. Their lips parted. "Stop a second. I want you to fuck me from behind," she whispered in his ear.

Unlocking her hands from behind his neck, Jess sat back. He pulled out. Experiencing a sensation of emptiness where, just seconds before, she had felt stretched and full, Jess wasted no time getting into position, eager to feel him inside her again.

Gripping her hips as Jess braced herself on the car bonnet, he entered her with a single, hard thrust.

"Yessssssssss!" Jess gasped as his cock filled her pussy once more. Taking her weight on her elbows, Jess played with her breasts as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts.

"Oh God! Your pussy feels good, Jess!" he moaned as drove his cock into her with long, hard strokes.

"Your, ahhh, cock, ohhh, feels, mmmm, good, ohhhhhh, in mmmmmme tooooooo..." Jess replied.

The sound of a car on the road above intruded on them suddenly. They froze, ready to cover themselves if it should turn into the car park.

Agonising seconds ticked by until, eventually, the sound faded away as the car carried on along the road.

"That was close!" Jess exclaimed, her heart pounding as a result of their near discovery. "I wonder if they saw anything?"

"Probably not," he replied, "If they had, I suspect they'd have driven down here to take a closer look."

"Good point," Jess agreed, with a slightly nervous laugh. "Now, where were we?" she enquired, "Oh! That's right; you were giving my pussy a damn good seeing to! Do you think we might continue with that?"

"Sure!" he replied, driving his cock forcefully into her pussy once more.

"Better pick up the pace," Jess said almost reluctantly, "We might not be so lucky next time."

His only reply was to grip Jess's hips more tightly as he increased his pace.

Once again, Jess reached back with one hand to tease her clit while the other hand squeezed and tugged on her nipples. The walls of her pussy flexed around his cock, gripping it tightly as it powered in and out.

With her clit throbbing beneath her fingertips, Jess knew she was on the verge of another overpowering climax.

"That's it! Ohhhhh God! That's it!" she moaned as the spasms in her pussy spread to her womb. "Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Ohhhhh please keep fucking meeeeeaaaahhhh!" she urged as the sensations intensified with every powerful thrust of his cock.

The contractions in her pussy increased its tightness around his cock. With every thrust, the pressure within him mounted. His own approaching climax added to the urgency of his strokes, causing him to fuck Jess harder. "Getting close... Can't take much more..." he groaned, his voice strained.

Lost in the throes of her own overwhelming orgasm, Jess's only awareness of him was of his cock mercilessly pounding her pussy. His ragged breathing and strangled groans as he strove to hold back were almost completely lost on her.

Cumming hard, Jess only distantly heard his almost tortured moans. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Jess! Ohhhhh Jesssssss!" he cried as he reached the point of no return.

His body collided with hers, pressing her hard up against the car bonnet. "Mmmmmmm, aaaahhhhhh!" Jess moaned as she felt the warm wetness of his eruption flood her pussy.

Letting her fingers slip from her throbbing clit, Jess reached back further to stroke his balls as he emptied his load into her. His hips still moved; short jabbing thrusts that he had no control over as he pumped his cum into Jess's pussy. Jess pushed her hips back, pressing herself firmly against him, squirming on his cock as the energy of her orgasm began to ebb away, savouring the sensation of their shared release.

Finally he pulled out. Turning, he slumped against the bonnet of the car as his strength deserted him. Once again, Jess experienced the sensation of emptiness where his cock had been, but she didn't care. He had given her the fuck she had needed so badly. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she took his cock into her mouth, savouring the taste of her own juices on him as she sucked and licked him clean.

Sitting in the car once more, Jess gave a rueful shrug and sighed. "Looks like I'm going to have to get this coat dry-cleaned after all," she said as his cum trickled from her pussy. She laughed. "Oh what the fuck," she continued, "It was worth it!"

"I'd be happy to pick up the bill," he said, "It was partially my fault after all."

Jess leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't be silly," she replied, "It's very sweet of you but, if I'd wanted you to be a gentleman, well, I guess my coat wouldn't need dry cleaning but my pussy wouldn't have had a much needed and extremely well provided seeing to." She kissed him again. "Trust me," she continued, "It was most definitely worth it."

"Well, OK," he replied, "If you're sure. So, what now."

Jess thought for a moment. "Um. Well. Why don't you drive me home, and we can take it from there?"

As they drove, with the bottom of her coat open, Jess spread her legs as wide as the confines of the passenger's foot-well allowed. Every now and then, she would dip her fingers into her pussy, coating them with a mixture of his cum and her juices, before lifting them to her lips and licking them clean, savouring the mixed taste of their essences. By the time they pulled up a short distance from the door to her stair, she had managed to finger herself twice to an orgasm.

"Would you like to come in with me?" Jess asked. He nodded. "Good," Jess continued, smiling, "I mean, I'd hate to have to call it a night with the job only two-thirds done, as it were..."

Inside her flat, Jess quickly removed her coat. Seconds later, her lips were on his as she began tugging at his clothes. Finally, she led him, naked, through to the living-room.

Pushing him on to the sofa, Jess began a thorough exploration of his body with her lips and hands; kissing, licking and caressing every inch. As she teased his nipples with her teeth and tongue, her hand reached down to encircle his cock with her fingers. Jess was pleased to discover that it was already hard again.

Sliding off the sofa, Jess positioned herself between his legs. "I hope you don't mind, but I have this overwhelming urge to suck your cock again," she purred.

"Ah, um, no. I don't mind at all," he replied.

Jess laughed. "Typical bloke," she teased, "Somehow, I just knew you'd say that."

Before he could reply, Jess wrapped her lips around his knob before slowly working them down his shaft. As she slid her lips up and down, he placed his hands lightly on her head, twisting her hair around his fingers.

Jess could still taste herself on his cock. She found the subtle taste of her juices, mixed with traces of the load he had earlier pumped into her pussy intoxicating.

She gently teased his balls with her fingertips and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure combined with an involuntary thrust of his hips that drove his cock deeper into her mouth. As she always did in situations like this, Jess experienced a thrill, knowing how powerless men became when she had her lips wrapped around their cocks. She had often been praised by her partners for her cock-sucking abilities, but for Jess, the greatest compliment had always been the way her partner's body reacted to her touch. The almost agonised gasps of pleasure combined the thrusting of their hips and the way their cocks throbbed and pulsed in her mouth conveyed so much more than their spoken compliments alone.

Eventually, the need to feel his cock inside her pussy once more became too much. Almost reluctantly, Jess let his cock slip from between her lips. She climbed up to straddle his lap. As he bent forward to kiss and lick her breasts, Jess reached back and guided his cock into her waiting pussy.

"Mmmmmm, I love having you inside me," she murmured as she began to slide up and down on his stiff cock, "My pussy feels so lovely and full."

Leaning back, Jess braced herself with her hands on his knees as she rode his cock with a look of dreamy contentment on her face. He cupped and squeezed her breasts, flicking his tongue over them and teasing her nipples, adding to Jess's pleasure. "Tease my clit too," she pleaded as she ground herself against him.

He quickly complied with her request, teasing her sensitive bulb with his thumb. "Yessssssssss! Oh fuck, yessssssssss!" Jess moaned as a familiar tingling spread through her.

The sensations quickly overwhelmed her. "Oh God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh yessssssssss!! Jess moaned, surrendering once more to her climax.

Leaning forward, as powerful contractions gripped her pussy and womb, Jess wrapped her arms around his shoulders, holding him tight, almost motionless apart from the squirming of her hips against him as she savoured her release.

Her orgasm was small but powerful in intensity. Its energy quickly dissipated. "It's time for you to complete the set," she whispered huskily in his ear, "I want to feel that lovely thick cock of yours in my arse."

Jess let his cock slip from her pussy. She quickly shuffled over to kneel on the cushion beside him, supporting herself on the back of the sofa.

He got up and moved round behind her. Jess wiggled her bum suggestively. She braced herself as he gripped her hips. "Oi!" she protested, albeit unconvincingly, as he thrust his cock into her pussy again, "That's not my arse!"

"Just be patient," he teased, thrusting hard, "All in good time..."

"I... Uh... OK," Jess replied, "But my arse is definitely beginning to feel neglected."

He laughed. "We can't have that, now, can we?" he asked, punctuating each word with another thrust of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, ahhhhhh, no!" Jess replied, "We, ahhhhhh, really can't."

He thrust his cock hard into her pussy then pulled out. Jess trembled in anticipation. He rubbed his knob up and down the length of her slit, making Jess flinch as he beat it against her clit.

Once again, Jess felt the seconds tick by with agonising slowness as she waited for what was about to come. "Please fuck my arse," she begged, "It's waited all evening to be fucked."

He slipped his cock quickly into her pussy for a few final, powerful strokes before pulling out and positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her back passage. "Ohhhhhhhh!" Jess gasped as she felt his knob press against the resistance of her anal muscles. "Mmmmmm, ohhhhhhh," she moaned as she felt her arsehole yield to the steady pressure of his cock as it began to push into her.

"Ungh, ohh. Ohhh fuck! That's it! That's what I want!" Jess sighed as he slowly worked the head and then the shaft into her tight rear opening. She pushed her hips back slowly, taking him into her until, at last, his cock was buried deep in her back passage.

He placed his hands on her hips and paused, partially to let Jess become accustomed to having him inside her and partially to savour the sensation of feeling his cock gripped deep within her arse.

Jess gave a soft moan as his cock began to slide in and out. Her hips began to move back to meet his next inward plunge.

"Oh Jess! Your arse is so fucking tight," he gasped as he began to increase his pace.

With every thrust Jess felt his neatly trimmed pubic hair tickling the stretched and sensitive skin of her arsehole and his balls slapping against her enflamed labia.

In and out his cock plunged, filling and stretching the tight confines of Jess's back passage over and over. "Yes," she urged, "Fuck my arse! Go on fuck it! Fuck my arse! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeoooh!"

Jess forced her hips back to meet his thrusts as his cock sawed in and out of her arsehole with increasing force.

"Oh God," he moaned, driving his cock in hard, "It's so tight. Your arse is so tight. Oh Jess!"

Jess's legs began to tremble as the force of his strokes increased. The fronts of his thighs collided with the backs of hers as his cock surged deep into her bowels.

Jess reached back between her legs to finger her pussy and play with her clit as his cock slammed into her arsehole. "Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!" she cried, pushing her hips back, impaling herself on his cock.

Reaching forward, his hands closed around her breasts. "Ohhhhhhh! That feels sooooooo good!" Jess moaned as his fingers squeezed her nipples.

Without warning, Jess came again. Needing both hands to support herself, she removed her fingers from her pussy. She moaned, loudly and incoherently, giving full voice to her climax as his cock kept up its relentless pounding of her increasingly tender arsehole.

As her climax subsided, Jess became aware of his ragged breathing. She could tell he was close to boiling point. Drawing on her last reserves of strength, she urged him on with a stream of obscenities, "Oh yes, that's it. Fuck my arse! Fuck me hard and cum in my arse!"

"Oh! Oh fuck! Oh uuuunnh aaah!" he gasped as, with one final thrust, his cock erupted. Jess felt his cock twitch inside her back passage as it pumped his load deep into her bowels.

Unable to support herself any longer, Jess collapsed down on to the sofa. As she did, his cock slipped from her arsehole, which was now raw from he pounding it had endured. With a groan, he slumped, exhausted, on to the sofa beside her.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" Jess gasped as her breathing returned to normal, "I think I'm going to be needing soft cushions for a while after that." She sighed as his cum began to dribble from her back passage. "And it looks like I'm going to need to get this cushion cover cleaned as well as my coat."

"I've already told you I'm happy to pay for that," he said.

Jess kissed him. "You are very sweet," she said, "But believe me, you alreadyhavepaid for it. Now, do you fancy a coffee?"

He nodded. "White, no sugar please."

Jess stood up wearily. "I hope you don't mind," she began as she kicked off her shoes, "But my feet are killing me."

They both laughed. Jess turned and walked, naked except for her stockings and suspender-belt, through to the kitchen.

That night, in bed, Jess relived the events of the evening as, with the help of her favourite vibrator, she drove herself to a series of small but intensely powerful orgasms. When at last, exhausted but extremely contented, Jess drifted of to sleep, her last conscious thought was wondering which of her many fantasies she would get him to help her act out next.

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12