Action Figures

Story Info
An Airline Attendant meets a man who makes action figures.
3.1k words
4.28
42.4k
60
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers

It's Not A Doll, it's An Action Figure

This one is a take on voodoo dolls and uses magic as the primary means of control and transformation. I have always been amused by the discussions about what is a doll versus what is an action figure. I think this might clear it up a bit. Enjoy, and if you want to use anything please ask.

*****

IN A FIRST CLASS CABIN IN A 747 OVER THE OCEAN

Pamela walked down the aisle smiling at the passengers. She liked working 1st Class, especially on long trips from the US to Europe. She had been a flight attendant for nearly 3 years now and she knew how lucky she was to have landed such a posh assignment.

"Well, the fact I'm pretty helped I'm sure. I've never seen an ugly attendant in 1st Class." She thought to herself. Part of her was a bit put off that it might be just her looks, but the other part, the part that LOVED the 3 day stay overs in Europe, was completely fine with it.

Pamela was about 5 foot 11 inches tall, with a classic hourglass figure, a lovely 36 CC chest, blue eyes with very attractive reddish brown hair slightly curled hanging down to her shoulders. She had worked on her pose and walking and she knew she easily drew every eye from every male and probably some females in 1st Class.

Pamela got near the very back of 1st Class. The airline had updated the cabin and this part had the new booth set up where a passenger had his own little space all to himself and she looked in the last one and paused for a second.

A young man, college aged or near to it had the table down and had all sorts of things scattered out on it. He appeared to be painting something with a very small airbrush and had a headband with a magnifying glass mounted on it. He was completely absorbed in his work and didn't notice her looking.

"That looks like a disassembled doll." Pamela thought to herself and she leaned in a bit as her curiosity got the better of her.

The man finished and sat back and noticed her. "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I had an audience."

Pamela blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to watch. Can I get you anything?"

The man laughed. "Oh no issues with that. I guess you probably don't get a lot of 1st class passengers assembling an action figure in-flight."

"Uh, well, yes, you are right. I thought it was a doll or something." Pamela replied.

"Ah, another confused person. Not a doll ma'am, an action figure. There is a difference I assure you. This is a project of mine I'm working on the side. You would be amazed how much money is in action figures." The man said.

Pamela looked around quickly. The other attendant was near the front and everyone else seemed to be settling into the flight. The man was cute enough to talk too and was nice. And Pamela was curious about what he was doing. She decided that a bit more talking wouldn't hurt anyone.

"You make dolls and action figures?"

"Well, I do and I also restore them, and build various models. I am actually going to complete a contract for a museum in Frankfurt. I am building them a medieval diorama for their display. Complete set with the Cathedral, old city center, and so on. Quite the job, should take me about a month then back to New York for some more design work on a new set of action figures." The man said.

He held out his hand. "So sorry, I'm Taylor. And you are?"

"Pamela. Glad to meet you. I didn't think there was much money in building things like that. You must be really good at it."

"I'm the best, and I'm not bragging. I've built stuff for the Smithsonian, the Met in NYC, the Chicago Museum of Science and Technology and the British Museum of Natural History. I also do lots of design work for several major toy companies designing action figures."

"Wow. That is really amazing. I don't think I had someone like you in 1st Class before. Usually it's the standard businessman or the whiz kid millionaire. Do you mind if I ask what your special project is?"

Taylor smiled a pleasant smile. "Not at all. It's a nice break to talk to a nice person who seems genuinely interested in my work. I'm working on an idea for a new set of action figures showing empowered women. I came up with the "Men's Man" line two years ago while in college and this is the opposite."

Pamela's eyes widened. "You designed the "Men's Man" line of action figures? Oh my nephew LOVES that line! Wow, I need to get your autograph for him later if you don't mind."

"Oh, glad to do it. This will complete the set. I'm trying to figure out what occupations to start with. Sadly I have to be careful. There is a lot of Political Correctness out there and if I make an action figure that is too "traditional" let's say, I could get a Twitter Mob after me. I had some of that with the "Men's Man" line. Sad times when you can't just make a toy without having to think about that stuff." Taylor said.

He held up a plastic body frame. "This will have some animatronics in it and be able to respond to verbal commands or questions. Easy to do with today's technology. But the outer part, the "who", that's the rub. How should she look? Hair? Body type? Eye color? That is the monster I have to knock down."

Pamela nodded as she looked at it. "I can see how that could be a challenge."

Taylor nodded and then sighed. "Well, I need to take a bit of a break from thinking about it. I hate to do this because I was enjoying the discussion, but can trouble you for a whiskey and coke? I allow myself one during the flight and I think now's a great time."

Pamela smiled and went and got him one. When she returned he was clearing his fold out desk. He looked up and nodded. "Ah, perfect timing. Can you hold this while I pack some of this?"

He held out a couple of bits of electronics connected to a small red stone that looked like a tiny ruby. Pamela took them in her other hand while he cleared his table.

"Pamela?"

"Huh?" Pamela blinked and looked around. Taylor was looking at her and holding out his hands. "Oh, sorry, I spaced out there for a second. Here is your drink and here are your parts."

Taylor carefully placed the parts in a small plastic bag and then took his drink. He sipped it and said "Ah, exactly what the doctor ordered. Thank you."

Pamela nodded and then heard the other attendant calling her. She headed to the front of the cabin. She didn't get a chance to talk to Taylor again during the flight as either she was busy or he was. Just before they landed and she was doing final crosschecks she noticed that the action figure (or doll, Taylor never had explained the difference) was nearing completion. It was obviously a female with a female shape, long curly hair of a reddish brown hue (which actually looked quite similar to hers), and was wearing some type of uniform. Taylor packed it away before she could get a better look.

They landed and as she moved to the door Taylor handed her a card. "If you ever want a tour of the Museum I'm working with please call. I'd be more than happy to arrange a special tour."

Pamela took the card and thanked him and he moved off down the gate. Normally she tossed the numerous cards she got from men, but for some reason she kept this one. It was actually quite plain, simply saying "Mr. Taylor, Restorations, Custom Design" and an email and phone number.

Pamela finished seeing off the passengers and then joined the flight crew as they headed towards the shuttle and their hotel. They had a 3 day layover in Frankfurt and they had talked about hopping a train to Berlin for some partying action. Pamela, being young and attractive, had of course been invited and she had been scoping out which of the pilots she was going to hook up with.

As they got to their hotel the lead pilot told everyone to meet in the bar in 30 minutes so they could hit the clubs. Pamela opened her mouth to say she would be right down when suddenly she knew she couldn't go. In fact, she had to tell them she was not well and needed to get some sleep.

"Sorry guys, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I'm going to get some sleep and see if I feel better tomorrow." She said.

Everyone was disappointed but Pamela could tell several of the other attendants were glad she wouldn't be around to compete for the men. Pamela headed straight to her room. She walked in and then stood in the center of her room for a second.

"I need to change." She said out loud and began to undress. She carefully stripped out of her uniform and undergarments. She then opened her bag and pulled out a set of sexy black stockings, garter belt, lace panties and lace bra. She put them on, and the dressed again in her uniform. She then did her hair and put on a nice layer of sexy makeup. She packed her bag up and then stood still for a minute.

"I need to make a phone call."

Pamela pulled out her cell phone and the card Taylor had given her. She called the number and Taylor picked up.

"You will come to this hotel at this address, you will come up to room 716 and knock on the door." Taylor's voice stated.

"Yes." Pamela answered and hung up. She took her carryon and left her hotel room by the back elevator. She hailed a cab, and was taken to a hotel several blocks away. She walked in the front door and took the elevator up. She walked straight to the room as ordered and knocked.

Taylor opened the door with a big grin. He was dressed in a bathrobe and held the figure he had been working on in the plane. He held up the figure and said "And now Pamela walks into the hotel room." He then moved the doll like it was walking forward into the room.

Pamela walked forward until she was standing in the middle of the suite. Taylor walked around her nodding to himself.

"Yes I did a great job on this action figure didn't I?" he said as he held up a barbie doll sized figure that looked exactly like Pamela, right down to her nametag.

"Yes indeed. I'm sure you have lots of questions, well maybe not since right now you are not thinking at all. But I brought you to have some fun so let's get to it."

Taylor sat down and held up the figure. "The Pamela Airline Stewardess action figure is a special adult action figure. The doll likes to go to the rooms of strange men, have a drink with them, and then have a sex marathon that lasts all night. The Pamela action figure likes sensual sex in her lace lingerie and gradually gets more turned on. She then begins to fuck like a bitch in heat taking it in all her holes and ends with her getting fucked in the ass against the window as the sun rises. She then lays down naked on the bed with a dreamy look as she waits for the next round."

While he spoke these words, Taylor moved the figure around. He had the figure mime having a drink, strutting around sexily, making out with a male figure, then making love slowly and gradually getting more active and ending with the figure up against the window getting it from behind. Then Taylor laid the figure down on a little doll's bed.

After he was done, Taylor spoke a couple of strange words and snapped his fingers.

Pamela blinked and saw Taylor and gave him the sexiest smile she had. "Hey there," she purred "Can a lady get a drink?"

Pamela slinked up to Taylor who was pouring two glasses of wine. She took one and the clinked glasses. She took a long slow drink and sat down next to him. Her left hand strayed onto his right leg and she began to rub it slowly. She smiled and laughed as Taylor made some small talk. Her hands moved up between his legs and he gasped.

She grinned at him and leaned over and kissed him deeply. "Mmmmmm, nice. You are a wonderful kisser. How about we see what else you are wonderful at?" she said and stood.

She led him by his hand into the bedroom and then wrapped her arms around his neck and they began to make out. She slowly undressed herself; letting her uniform top slide off, and then her skirt. Taylor unbuttoned her blouse and eased it off her smooth skin. He spun her around and nuzzled her neck while she sighed and giggled. Taylor's hands slowly roamed around her body, caressing and touching, probing and tickling. Taylor had her keep her uniform hat on and her shoes. They slowly eased onto the bed and Taylor slipped off her panties and bra.

Pamela was hot as hell, and horny as she had ever felt. And she knew this was exactly what she had to do. Nothing else, this was what she must do and not a single other thought entered her mind as she bucked under her lover's thrusts.

They made slow passionate love for an hour and then Pamela started to get more randy. Her speed picked up, and she began to feel more slutty and turned on. Making love was great, but she now realized she really wanted to just fuck like a bitch in heat. She rolled over on Taylor with a growl and began to ride him like a cowboy on a bucking bull.

After some of that Taylor flipped her off of him and knocked her off the bed. He jumped on her on the floor and fucked her doggie style. She came hard after a while and then with a growl shoved him against the wall. He spun her around again and she wrapped her legs around him and he fucked her against the wall. They proceeded to fuck on or against everything in the room, leaving a trail of knocked over furniture, broken glasses, spilled wine and torn clothing. Just as the sun began to show on the horizon Taylor finished Pamela off by fucking her in the ass against the window. She and he came hard and she went limp. She staggered to the bell and flopped down on her belly with her arms dangling over the edge of the bed and her stocking encased feet peeking over the other end.

Taylor walked around and looked at the woman's face. A big dumb smile was plastered across her lips and her eyes were nearly shut. Taylor went and got the action figure and held it in front of Pamela's face.

"The difference between a doll and an action figure is that you really PLAY with an action figure. Dolls are just there to look at. Not that you will ever care about that, but I wanted to share that with you. Now, let's finish the Pamela Airline Stewardess Action Figure."

Taylor held the doll close to Pamela's face. Her eyes opened and locked on the doll's eyes. For just a moment Taylor thought he saw a flash of panic or horror in Pamela's eyes.

"Your soul no longer is yours to be, but instead now belongs to me. Look upon what I have done, and see what you now have become."

As Taylor spoke the words the figure's eyes glowed and odd whisps of grey smoke flowed from Pamela's mouth and eyes into the figure's mouth. When the last smoke was sucked in the eyes flashed once.

Taylor looked at Pamela's eyes and grinned at the empty doll like eyes that stared back at him. He looked at the action figure and noted the almost alive look the eyes had. He held the figure up and spoke.

"The Pamela Action Figure will get up, get cleaned up, will go buy the list I give her, will call in and quit her job, and then will remain here until I get back from work."

Pamela stood up without a word and went into the bathroom to clean up.

ONE MONTH LATER AT A MIDTOWN CONDOMINIUM

Taylor walked into his large condo with a smile. He carefully closed his door and then opened another locked door inside. It opened into a large study with several large glass cases. Taylor walked in and opened his carryon bag and pulled out his Pamela Action Figure. It was dressed as a Flight Attendant, but with a definite sexy look. The figure sported a short skirt, tight blouse and jacket, nice hair, heavy makeup and high black heels. The figure pulled a roller carryon.

Taylor held the figure and smiled as the door opened and Pamela, dressed identically as the doll strutted in slowly. Her face showed a happy, horny smile and eyes as empty as a doll's. Without a word she walked over to a large glass case, opened it and got in. She turned around and posed with one hand on her shapely hips and one holding her bag. Her face froze in a perfect smile and she stared straight ahead.

Taylor put the Action Figure on a small platform next to the case and posed it the exact same way. He then closed the door on the case and locked it. He waved his hand over the figure and said "Now my figure, it's time to sleep. I will awake if in need."

Pamela seemed to stiffen just a bit and her figure took on a very slight waxy hue.

Taylor looked at his latest Action Figure and nodded. "Yes indeed. Dolls are for looking at, but I MUCH prefer Action Figures."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers