Action Figures Pt. 02

Story Info
How did Taylor learn to make Action Figures?
8.3k words
4.62
22.8k
40
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,329 Followers

It's Not A Doll, its An Action Figure Part II

This is a continuation of the first story about Mr. Taylor and his unique action figures. This tells a bit more about how he learned to make his action figures and talks about some of the others in the glass cases in his study. If you want to use anything please ask.

*****

IN A PRIVATE STUDY IN NYC

Taylor yawned and put down the papers he was reading. Rather dull legal documents, but important ones. His contract, patent, and other paperwork for his new action figure line dealing with Professional/Empowered women had been approved and he just had to sign and return to his new lawyer and then he could sit back and let the money roll in. Well more money, he had been rich for several years and he could quit working right now and retire to a life a luxury if he wanted.

He smiled over at a glass class near his desk. His first "model" for the new line was on display for him. A very beautiful life sized brunette with curly, shoulder length hair, green eyes, an hourglass figure and a lovely set of tits that defined her professional suit with a skirt perfectly was standing with one hand holding a cell phone to her head and the other holding a briefcase.

Just to the side of the life-sized figure was a small 18 inch tall action figure that looked almost identical to it. Taped on the glass was a small label that said "Jessica the Lawyer Adult Action Figure".

Taylor chuckled as he looked at the life sized figure. "Much better this way. Your taste in pantsuits was so annoying. If you were really an empowered woman you would have embraced your female side more. Yes, being an action figure is so much better for you. For ALL of you."

Taylor pushed away from his desk and spun in his chair taking in the whole room and the numerous glass cases. He stood and began to walk by them one by one remembering how he had made each one. Pamela the Stewardess was his first new action figure in the line. Jessica the Lawyer, Staci the Doctor, Sandra the Police Woman, he had quite the collection.

He grinned as the door opened and another brunette minced in. This one was a bit shorter than him and was dressed in a French Maid's getup with black lacy stockings, high heeled slippers, a duster, and a short pixie haircut. She was carrying a tray with a cup of coffee on it. She came in and set it down on the desk and turned and curtsied.

"Messier Taylor, your evening coffee is prepared. Will zer be anything else?" the lovely woman said in a thick French accent. She had a drop dead smile, and empty eyes like a doll's.

"No Marie, that will be all. Good night."

The Maid curtsied again, then stood straight up and marched to a glass case. She got inside and turned around. After closing the door, she posed with one hand holding the duster up, pouted a sexy pout, and then seemed to freeze in place. Taylor went over to his desk and picked up an identical action figure that was in a pose that showed her cleaning some things. He placed it in the smaller case next to the larger one and spoke "Now my figure, it's time to sleep. I will awake if in need."

The large figure seemed to stiffen a bit more and her skin seemed to take on a waxy hue. Taylor chuckled again and walked further down to the very end of the cases. Here three cases were set back out of the way.

In one was a teen-aged girl, dressed in a short slutty Catholic Schoolgirl get up complete with white stockings and shoes. She looked 18, long straight blonde hair, pink lipstick and eye-shadow, nice ass, and a wonderful set of knockers. She held a set of text books in one hand while the other held a small pendant with a red stone in it. Her face was a sexy pout with an evil glint to her eyes.

Across from her was an older woman who looked to be in her late twenties. She was a brunette with shoulder length black hair done in a poofed up look. She had dark brown eyes, a darker skin color (like a mix of Hispanic and Italian), nice figure, and a decent set of tits. She wore a black suit with a knee length pencil skirt, white blouse (tight with the top three buttons undone), and a black jacket with matching black shoes. She had a set of reading glasses on, respectable earrings, and carried a large notebook and planner in one arm and a ruler in another.

The last one back in the corner was another young woman. She was a fiery redhead with straight bright red hair down to the small of her back, matching nail polish, lip-stick and makeup. She was dressed in a slutty witch outfit complete with a pointed hat. She had long black gloves with the fingers removed, a black corset around her ample breasts, a small tight black latex micro skirt, with black thigh boots on 6 inch heels. She had a wicked smile that oozed evil and sex at the same time, and in one had she held a wand and the other was propped against her hip which she cocked out at an angle.

Taylor stopped in the center of all three and smiled. He slowly turned and looked at each one and his smile grew broader and broader. "I do so love standing here and looking at you three. I love to remember how you made this all possible, and I do so LOVE to have fun with you. Tonight, I think I'll have some fun with Ms. Stein. You two can wait until your turn can't you?"

Taylor pulled out the small doll from its case and said "Time to awake, time to play, time for you to do what I say." He then moved the doll around a bit and made it walk and move and do things while he spoke.

"The Ms. Stein Adult Action Figure will come out of the case, and will walk into the living room. It will sit and speak to Taylor as a teacher who is visiting a successful student. She will drink some wine; she will get a bit buzzed, and will get horny. Ms. Stein will confess she was always attracted to Taylor and will make out with him, go down on him, get even more turned on, will fuck him on his couch, on the Persian Rug, and then will go upstairs with him for a massive fuck fest in his bedroom where Taylor fucks her so hard she loses her mind and turns into a giggling bimbo who will then go out with Taylor tomorrow for some fun. She will dress as a slutty tart and will be a complete air head and slut. She will come back with him, fuck him again in his study and then clean up and return to her case."

The large figure seemed to shimmer a bit and the waxy hue faded into something much more lifelike. The figure blinked and opened the door. The woman stepped out with an empty look in her eyes and strutted down past the other cases and out the door towards the living room.

Taylor followed with a smile and remembered...

5 YEARS AGO IN HIGH SCHOOL

Taylor grumbled to himself as he leafed through his notes again. "Figures got everything but the one damn drawing from Ms. Stein. Cripes, how hard is it to remember to drop of one freaken note?"

Taylor was a senior and part of the drama club. He wasn't into the acting, but he did a lot of the sets and models and careful work that required some very good attention to detail. He was just about done with the scenery for the fall play but had some last minute guidance from the German teacher on some period stuff they wanted to add to make it authentic.

"Like I'd sham on the research. Cripes, hottie or not, this is a pain." Taylor mumbled as he moved through the deserted after school hallways. Normally any male in the school, to include most of the teachers would LOVE to see Ms. Eva Stein one on one. The brunette was a knockout by any standard, and her Austrian accent that she had picked up while studying overseas was enough to melt a man with one word. But Taylor was in a hurry and he didn't like having to jump around because someone else screwed it up.

He turned the corner into the Language Section of the school and noticed that Ms. Stein's door was closed. He almost cursed but then noticed there was some light coming under the door. Thinking that odd he moved up to the door and realized that someone had put black paper over the small glass window. Taylor leaned in and heard some very odd words coming from behind the door.

Taylor was now very curious about what was going on. He didn't want to barge in, but he did want to know more. Fortunately for him the language lab door was open. It connected to Ms. Stein's room, right behind her desk actually and she usually left it cracked open. He slipped in and moved up to the cracked door and looked into the classroom.

What he saw was amazing. Ms. Stein was standing with her suit top and blouse off in a black lace bra. She was facing into the class room but standing up in front of her desk. On either side of her was a teenage girl.

Taylor gaped as he recognized Heather, one of the hottest and most popular girls in school. She was tall, great body, an awesome 36CC set of tits and long straight blonde hair down to her mid back which she wore straight or sometimes in a pony tail. She usually wore short skirts and blouses, kind of a catholic schoolgirl look, and today was no exception. Except her blouse was open and Taylor could see her tits in a white lacy bra. In her right hand dangled a small red stone that glittered as it slowly turned.

On the other side opposite Heather was Scarlett. She was another popular girl, but considered very strange by many. She had long straight fire red hair and another knockout body with sharp green eyes. She tended to dress a bit like a Goth with lots of blacks and grays. But unlike the rest of the Goth crowd, it was usually skimpy, hot, and definitely attracted the boys. The two girls were not friends and many considered them to be enemies. She was holding a weird looking doll.

The two girls were chanting some very odd words and Ms. Stein just stood there facing forward without a peep. After a few minutes of this and some odd hand waving and Scarlett lighting a candle and waving her hands over it the two girls stopped.

With a look of exasperation Heather Huffed in front of Ms. Stein and said "Go to your desk and sit down."

Ms. Stein replied "I obey." She returned to her desk and then Heather snapped her fingers and Ms. Stein's head slumped forward and she started to snore.

"God damn it you dumbfuck! You said you had that fucking doll ready! 30 minutes of chanting and we got nada! You said we could do this!" Heather said with a growl.

"Fuck you, you stuck up cunt! I'm working it, but you try making an identical doll to hold the free will! It ain't easy, and the soul resists even if it is hypnotized." Scarlett shot back.

The two girls glowered at each other. Taylor decided it might be time to move regardless of how weird this was and his desire to know more. He backed up and bumped the trash can. It was one of those mass produced metal ones and it tipped back and clanged against the door stop.

Taylor inwardly swore as both girls immediately looked at the door and rushed at it. Taylor had a split second to think about running and then got an idea. Hopefully, a much better idea.

Heather came in, saw him standing there and immediately held up her red jewel and began to swing it. Her voice became very soft and sexy as she said "Look upon the pendent red, and let your thoughts leave your head."

Taylor looked at the floor and said "Uh, hold on. Rather than put some weird spell on me, how about you hear my offer first."

Heather blinked and looked over at Scarlett who was standing behind her. Scarlett looked confused and shrugged. Heather kept the pendent swinging and said "What would that be, my weak willed boy who sooooooo much wants to look at the pretty red pendent."

Taylor ground his teeth as his eyes tried to look up. The voice was VERY sexy and you just wanted to obey it. But Taylor was barely able to keep his eyes down. "Look, I don't know what you two are trying to do, and to be honest I don't care. I heard you saying you needed a life like doll. That piece of shit is certainly NOT life like. I can make you one."

Heather and Scarlett shared a confused look. Scarlett said "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Well, to avoid being hypnotized for one. But I get the feeling you are going to have some, uh, fun with Ms. Stein. I'd be a liar if I said I haven't thought about having some of that with her. If I get to have some of that, and get to remember it, I'll gladly help."

Heather stopped swinging her pendent. She looked at him for a minute and then said "You're Taylor right? You did that model thing for the Museum last year, won some prize for it?"

"Yeah, that's me. I build all the figures for it by hand. If you give me the specs for a doll, or better yet give me a model to work off of, I can make you a perfect match."

Scarlett tapped her lip while she thought and said "I've seen his stuff. He's good at this. This is exactly what we need to finish the, well, what we need to finish."

Heather looked at her for a second and said "Okay Taylor. Deal. But once you get your rocks off you fuck off and you never talk to us again. Got it?"

"Deal."

LATER THAT NIGHT AT HEATHER'S HOUSE

Taylor sat on a chair in Heather's bedroom. He was looking at a file of photos of Ms. Stein in all sorts of poses, dressed and nude, all angles. The file even had some hair, samples of her makeup and finger prints. He nodded to himself.

"This will do. I can craft a perfect figure of Ms. Stein, hell I can even use the hair here if you want for her head. Perfectly proportional, no problems." Taylor said.

The door opened and Heather's mom walked in. She stared straight ahead and didn't acknowledge anyone was in the room. She set down a tray with three drinks on it and turned and left.

Taylor had been a bit shocked when he had been given a ride by Heather to her house to talk details. A woman had opened the door, Heather's mom, and before she could open her mouth Heather had said "Slave" and the woman had frozen in place. Heather led Taylor in and said "Wait here a second."

Taylor had waited and then Heather had come back and led him up to the Master bedroom which turned out to be Heather's own room. On the way up Taylor had seen Heather's dad slumped in a chair asleep, and a younger girl asleep on a couch. She had shown him this file and while he was looking at it Scarlett joined them.

Scarlett had joked about what she was going to do to Heather's younger sister, but Heather had cut her off with a look at Taylor.

Heather took a glass of wine and sipped it. "Very good. Have a drink, hope you like beer. You don't strike me as a wine type."

Scarlett snickered and sipped hers. Taylor didn't move to take the glass and Heather nodded.

"I figured you would be too suspicious to drink anything. That's fine, I don't blame you. But you are here for ONE reason. So get to it."

"Like hell." Both girls stiffened at that. "I've got to get the right materials first, and then get to it. This is going to take a bit, couple or three days at least. Also I need more information. What the fuck is going on? I honestly don't give a rat's ass about what you do to each other, your families, or Ms. Stein. But I want to know what the deal is and how you are working this and what you need this figure for. If you can't pony that up, then forget it. You're fine anyway; who the fuck would believe me on something like this?"

"Ancient Celtic Magic." Scarlett said and Heather opened her mouth.

"Knock it off Heather. He's right and he's no threat. I think there is more to what needs doing than we have puzzled out. Having someone without our backgrounds thinking about this might be a good idea, see if we missed anything."

Heather looked pissed and then finally said "Fine, you tell him. But keep it short, we have work to do."

Scarlett nodded and turned to Taylor. "Okay Taylor, simply put I'm a 100% Celtic Irish girl who has the blood of powerful witches in her family. I found out by accident, but I can cast some spells and influence things and people. No one in my family has practiced in over a hundred years, but I found our family spell book by accident and I've been studying it even since I was 10. I'm 18 now and if I can finish a powerful rite I can fully open myself to my magical powers. There are several to chose from, but this one, the one with the doll, is the least, uh, bloody. I'm not really fired up about human sacrifice, so I'm kinda limited in what spells I can cast to open myself fully. But I had a problem, well two. First I needed a willing, or at least a non-protesting subject to cast the doll magic upon and I needed to make a good doll. You're here for the second one. Heather is the answer to the second one."

Heather nodded. "I'll take this part. You see, I'm a spoiled rich brat. Daddy loves me and just tossed money at me whenever I want something. My mom is a gold-digging whore who has had numerous affairs. I don't really care either way; I'm totally out for myself."

Heather sipped her wine. "But you see, even with Daddy shoving money at me, I didn't have what I really wanted. I wanted to OWN people, I mean like slaves. Mindless, totally obedient to my will, fucking zombies who lived to obey me. I couldn't get Daddy to be that way, and even when I was blackmailing mom she was still stubborn about it. So I studied mind control, hypnosis, brain washing, all of that. I got pretty good at a lot of it and then found this number."

Heather held up a large red crystal. "My pendent was a piece I carefully chipped off. This thing actually lets me focus my will on someone, I mean really focus it. I worked on it and found out I could shut down people's brains and make them zombies. I was able to implant post hypnotic suggestions and do all kinds of kinky shit. I had a steep learning curve, my household staff had a couple of cases of sudden insanity out of it, but hey it's just the help."

Heather leaned back and sighed. "Problem though was I couldn't get a real slave out of it. I got zombies, or people who would bark when I said "dog", or would just fall asleep. I've been slowly working on my mom for 3 years and I still can't get her to be a person while under my power. Then I ran into Scarlett."

Scarlett nodded. "She saw me casting a spell on that bitch Judy Paltro. She approached me later that day and we had a long talk. She tried to hypnotize me but failed. You gotta have a strong mind to be a witch after all."

Taylor muttered "Yeah, I guess so. So Ms. Stein is the sacrifice for you to get your full powers?"

"Yep. This is the spell right here." She held up a book for him to see. It was very old and written on actual parchment in Old English. He started to read a bit and then decided to play dumb. "Ok, so what exactly is the deal with you two? You get your powers, and Heather gets what? Oh shit! She gets a perfect slave!"

"You got it. The way the spell reads is that you will have a figure that will be as lifelike as its master commands it to be, provided you have a good doll likeness. I tried but failed." Scarlett said.

"And you had better not fail. I can make you forget everything or Scarlett here can make sure you have a bad end. Do your deal, and I'll let you have some serious fun with Ms. Stein. Then on about our merry way. You see, Ms. Stein is rich. Really rich. My dad is well off, but not rich like Stein. She's got some "make it on my own" thing going, but she has a trust fund that is worth over $100 million. Her dad died and her mom wants her to join the jet set and get married. But can you believe this bitch wants to just teach? I'm going to fix that. Once she is my slave she is going to access that money, we give half to Scarlett here, and Ms Stein takes her "cousin" on a year's long party trip to Europe and Asia! I leave this shithole behind and party until I can't party anymore and then marry some rich hunk. I'll just keep in touch with Scarlett here and get another slave later on maybe."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,329 Followers