Active Imagination Ch. 01

Story Info
Natalie Portman packs a surprise in his fantasy.
2.7k words
3.89
35.5k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJ82
TJ82
12 Followers

Eager to relax after a hard night of work, I laid down on my couch, closing my eyes as I slipped my hand down my pants...

"Hey sexy. Didn't I just see you yesterday?"

I glanced up and watched as Natalie Portman came walking out of my bedroom and into the living room. I smiled. Somehow, despite her extremely busy filming schedule, and the time spent with her husband and their baby boy, the actress always made time for me. As usual, she looked as though she'd just stepped out of some extremely trashy porn film, or off of some street corner. Her hair was short, like it had been for some time after she'd finished filming V for Vendetta, neatly parted, and she was wearing far too much makeup for a lady of her class. Her eyelids were a little too blue, her lips just a little too red, and her cheeks just a little too flush. The lit cigarette dangling between those lush lips was a nice little extra touch.

"You know we don't smoke in the house," I chided, grinning as she stepped around the couch and into full view. Even in the low light of my basement apartment, I could still make out everything, every little detail of the slutty little outfit she was wearing. A black halter top rode up her mid-section, stopping just high enough on her modest breasts that it could legally be worn in public. On the way down, it melted into a dangerously high black leather miniskirt. Her gorgeous, slender legs were covered in purple fishnets that slid all the way down into the two inch black stiletto heels. It was like an erotic dream come true.

Natalie smiled, placed a hand on her hip and took a long drag before removing the cigarette. After blowing a thick cloud of smoke in my direction, the brunette chuckled. "I'm a figment of your imagination asshole, ergo, I'll fucking smoke if I fucking want to." I loved it when she talked dirty. "You like what you see?"

I nodded and cocked an eyebrow. I could feel my dick getting hard just watching her.

"Good," She took one last drag from her cigarette and dropped it on the floor. Before it could do any real damage to the carpet, she crushed it out with the toe of her left heel.

She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed me hungrily, "So," she said, pausing as her eyes traveled up and down my body, "What'll it be this time? Blowjob? Anal? Sixty-Nine?" She smiled seductively and started tapping her foot. I'd been lying on my couch, but now I stood up and walked over to her, my eyes traveling up and down her body, stopping on all the bits that they liked. This took some time.

"Let's see what happens," I whispered, leaning in for a kiss. Natalie's lips met me halfway and before long we were swapping saliva as our tongues wrestled. I could feel her hands sliding up and down my body and decided turnabout was fair play. I started with my hands on her waist. One slipped around and cupped her left ass cheek, squeezing it gently and causing her to squeal softly as we kissed. The other hand slid slowly up the side of her trim stomach until it found its way to her right breast. I started to squeeze it gently. I loved the way her small tits felt in my hand. They were just large enough to get a good handful. Massaging it gently, I pulled away from the kiss just long enough to look into her dark brown eyes. Even in the dark, I could see that they were filled with lust.

Jumping back into the kiss, I pulled the right side of her halter top down. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra and her breast was exposed. My thumb and forefinger started playing with the pert little nipple, squeezing and tugging on it, and she moaned a little more while our lips were locked together. Pulling my other hand, albeit reluctantly, away from her firm ass, I started sliding Natalie's top up over her stomach. I continued until it was up and over her chest, both breasts free now.

Lingering for a moment, our tongues touching sporadically, I moved on to her neck. Her arms had moved up now and both hands were on the back of my head, pulling me in tightly as my lips grazed the warm sensitive flesh of her neck. "Mm," Natalie moaned. "Yeah." While I leisurely nibbled my way down her neck, my erection growing with ever inch, pardon the pun, I played with both of her tits, squeezing them and rubbing them in a circular motion. Finally my tongue slipped down past her collarbone. While I played with her right breast, gently biting on the nipple and tugging with my teeth, my left hand slid down to her leg, just below the bottom of her skirt. I slowly began to slide it up her thigh as my tongue traced circles around her hard nipple.

As my hand slipped up beneath her skirt, toward her hot moist treasure box, something seemed off. More accurately, something felt off. I pulled away from her breast and looked into her eyes again, a quizzical expression on my face. She still had those sex hungry eyes, and didn't seem to realize anything was wrong. Slowly, I dropped down onto my knees, my face level with her crotch. Carefully, a sneaking suspicion dawning on me, I started to slide the skirt up around her hips.

"Um," I said softly when I noticed the bulge in her tight black thong. "Natalie?" I asked.

"What?" she said abruptly, apparently torn from the mood.

"Um," I repeated. How could I ask what I was about to ask? I glanced up to see her looking down at me. The lust wasn't gone from her gaze, but it was ebbing. Not knowing what to say and, although I wasn't aware of it, holding my breath, I slipped my fingers beneath the band of her thong and pulled it down.

"Holy shit!" she screamed, eyes glued to the cock hanging down between her thighs. "What the fuck is that?"

"I think it's a dick," I said. It might seem idiotic, but I really didn't know what else to say. I looked up at her. "Natalie, why do you have a dick?" I leaned down to get a better view. Her pussy was gone, replaced by the male member and a set of balls protruding from her neatly trimmed crotch. "Where's your pussy?" I added lamely.

"It's your fantasy," she said impatiently, "The fuck should I know?"

"Uh huh," I said shaking my head. It looked so strange, dangling down there between the starlet's decidedly feminine legs. It was surprisingly large too. I didn't have a ruler handy, but it was probably about five inches long, and the way it was drooping, I was pretty sure she was still flaccid.

"So now what?" she asked. Sensing that the mood was momentarily lost, she pulled a pack of cigarettes from the side of her skirt band and lit another one.

I didn't know what to say. My erection was gone now, crushed by the surprise I'd found in her panties. "I don't know," I relented. I walked back over and sat down on the couch. This certainly wasn't what I'd been expecting, or what I'd been planning on. I leaned forward, resting my cheeks in my hands. "Maybe it'd be better if we ended this for now," I finally said. "The mood's gone anyway." I couldn't help but glance at her manhood. It was definitely bigger than mine. Was I jealous? I banished the thought. Something must have slipped past my subconscious. That was probably it. I'd kill the fantasy for now, and try again later when my mind was clear.

"Whatever," she said, taking an extremely long drag. Now she was looking down at her member, experimentally touching it. I could see it starting to grow, and decided to end this before it got any worse.

Closing my eyes, I returned to reality. When I opened them, to my shock, I was still sitting there in the dark, the newly appendaged Natalie still standing there. She was pressing on her dick now with one hand, the other one cautiously inspecting her new testicles. "This is fucked up," she whispered.

"You're telling me," I said. No matter how I tried, I couldn't seem to end the fantasy. I was starting to get a little nervous.

She looked over at me, "Maybe you're a faggot. I mean, it's your fantasy. You're the one imagining me with a dick."

"Am not!" I shouted, maybe a little too quickly. I stood up and started pacing. "I can't end this," I finally admitted. "I can't seem to wake up from this deranged dream. I was scared and my body was shaking a little.

"Okay, okay," she said slowly as she stepped toward me, her voice soothing. "You're not gay. Maybe we should just go with this though."

"I don't think so," I said, shaking my head and putting my hands up. Glancing down, I noticed she'd sprouted another few inches, probably about eight now, and it was sticking straight out. I couldn't get over how strange it looked. I'd been fantasizing about Natalie Portman since I'd first seen her in Attack of the Clones, and those fantasies had never featured a functioning cock, at least not on her end.

"What are you so afraid of," she asked, a slight smile crossing her lips. "It might be fun." She put a hand on my shoulder to stop my endless pacing. "Why don't you sit down, and I'll make you forget about my little friend," she offered. Natalie didn't give me much choice. Without forcing me, she gently pushed me until I was sitting down on the couch. Spreading my legs, she dropped down onto her knees and smiled up at me. As she ran her hands up and down the length of my jean covered legs, she tilted her head. "Just don't think about it," she whispered.

Easier said than done, but I decided to give it a try. I couldn't seem to end the fantasy and I really didn't have a choice anyway.

Both hands found their way to the fastenings on my jeans. Natalie unbuttoned and unzipped them. Smiling up at me the entire time, the lower half of her body out of view, she reached down beneath the rim of my boxers and started massaging my dick. I had to admit it felt good, and for a time, it made me forget about her uninvited guest. "You like that?" she asked in a sexy voice. The lust was back in her eyes.

I nodded. Her hand felt so good as she caressed my shaft, and I could feel it growing again. "Apparently somebody's having a good time anyway," she whispered. Finally, she pulled it out, and slid my boxers and jeans down. I lifted my ass a little so she could get them down far enough to get my cock out. She smiled. One hand was wrapped tightly around my dick, the other had snaked down between her legs, and I didn't want to think about what it might be doing. Her hand moved slowly, squeezing tightly and making me gasp.

"BJ it is," Natalie said quietly, before leaning down to gently kiss the tip of my seven inches. Her wet lips felt amazing on the head, and before long she was swirling her tongue around. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Her lips slid down around the head and she started to suck lightly on it as her tongue worked it's magic. I was in heaven. My hands found their way to the back of her head, holding on to her short hair, and gently pushing her mouth farther down.

I could hear her gasping and moaning a little as her head started bobbing up and down. Her lips rode me for a good three or four minutes, taking about half of my member, before she let it slip out. She smiled up at me, and I noticed the shimmering trail of saliva that connected Natalie Portman's lips to my dick. Now she wrapped her lips around the side of my shaft, sucking on it and squeezing it as she moved up and down. It felt amazing. I wondered how long she could keep this up before I exploded. Her lips slid down the entire length until she was tonguing my balls. Each one slipped between her dark red lips for a moment. Natalie sucked on each one for a moment, while her free hand continued to slowly jack me off. I still couldn't bring myself to think about what that other hand was doing, but looking down, I could see the arm moving back and forth, toward me and then away at a steady pace.

Natalie pulled away from my balls and smiled up at me. She looked so sexy down there between my legs. She smirked, and lifted her body up for a long kiss, while her hand stroked my member. The actress must have seen my eyes widening as I glanced down between her legs and saw her hard dick hanging down, because she reached up with the hand that had been ministering to herself, to cup my chin and tilt it back up.

"Don't think about," she whispered, before leaning in for a long and lingering kiss. By the time we separated I'd been pacified. The thin brunette dropped back down to her knees and went back to work. This time she put it in her mouth, and released her hands. She used more force, sliding further and further down my erection. I could hear the slurping as she struggled to deep throat me. Using my hands I pushed down a little, forcing her further and further down until her chin was banging against my balls.

Natalie was struggling not to gag as she rode up and down in small increments, keeping most of my rock hard dick in her mouth for at least a couple of minutes before coming up for air. When she went back down, she repeated it, forcing me down her throat and gagging just a little as her head bobbed up and down as quickly as it could. She'd stop when reached the bottom, just letting me enjoy the tightness and warmth of her throat before bobbing again. She repeated this for a while, before coming up.

Now she slipped back into a lighter pace, sliding up and down about half of my erection and letting her tongue trail behind. I couldn't believe how much saliva she was producing. My dick was soaked, and now her hands – both of them, I noticed – were massaging my balls. It wouldn't be long now.

"Suck it," I coaxed her between breaths. "Yeah," I paused. This was it. "I'm gonna cum," I warned her. She let me slip out of her mouth and started jacking me as hard as she could. Before long I felt my balls tightened, and I was spraying glops of sticky white cum across the actress's face.

A strand splattered against her left eye and hung there, and another sprayed across her left cheek. Several blotches found their way into her hair. She smiled up at me, as my breathing slowly began to return, and slipped my softening member back between her lips, licking it clean for me. It took a moment for my breathing to become completely normal, but the pleasure from the orgasm was still there.

"A plus," I whispered, staring down at her cum covered face.

She smiled up at me. "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

I shook my head. I'd been able to put her boner out of my mind, and the experience had actually been extremely pleasurable. "With or without a dick, you're an excellent cocksucker Natalie." I reached out and cupped her clean cheek in my hand. Feeling a little better, and ready to return to reality and get some sleep, I closed my eyes.

When I opened them, I was still staring into Natalie's hungry eyes.

TJ82
TJ82
12 Followers