Active Imagination Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalie Portman "pops up" again during drive time.
3.7k words
4.17
21.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJ82
TJ82
12 Followers

"Thinking about me again already? Getting kind of clingy aren't we?"

I turned and my heart skipped a startled beat when I saw her sitting in the passenger seat of my old, rundown cougar. Her hair was longer now, tied back in a ponytail and her face wasn't covered in makeup, but it was definitely Natalie Portman. There was a mischievous gleam in her dark eyes as she smiled at me. Looking nothing like the tranny whore I'd jerked off this morning, there was still a strong sense of sexuality about her. Her eyelashes were thicker than I remembered, and although she hadn't caked on the face paint, there was the hint of it in the soft red above her eyes, and the much more subdued red of her lips. Her outfit was a little more casual then the hooker getup she'd been wearing the last time I'd seen her as well. A dark blue V neck T shirt clung to her upper body, and a tight pair of blue jeans covered her legs and hugged the subtle curve of her hips.

Her window was half down and her fingers were holding the tip of her cigarette over the edge of the pane.

"You might wanna watch the road," she said in a matter of fact tone, ending the sentence with a subtle smile and gesturing toward the windshield.

"Shit!" I shouted when I looked up and realized I was veering slowly toward the shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Since waking up, I'd been doing my best not to think about what I'd done earlier before bed. What I'd imagined I'd done, my mind corrected itself quickly.

"Don't ask me," she said, taking a long drag. I watched the cherry burn bright orange, my eyes slowly drifting down the cigarette and noticing the way her lips looked wrapped around the filter as she sucked on it. I felt a stirring in my own jeans that wasn't entirely welcome right now. "You're the one who was thinking about me. You think I don't have better things to do?" There was an erotic quality to the way she would breathe out a thin cloud of smoke, but I tried not to dwell on it.

I shook my head. "You're not real!" How many times were we going to have this discussion? "You only exist because I don't get laid enough."

Waking up I'd felt much better. I was certain that whatever had happened this morning had been related to several nights of restless sleep. Now I was starting to wonder again. "Now, just sit there and shut the fuck up!" I paused, my mind trying to form cohesive thoughts and failing miserably. "And for God's sake put your seatbelt on!" I watched in smug satisfaction as the figment of my imagination put her delicate hands up in supplication, offered a look of mock apology, and pulled her seatbelt on. "Thank you," I added lamely, returning my focus to the road and switching the headlights on. It was starting to get dark out.

"Now's not a good time," I finally said, growing tired of the awkward silence growing between us. "I have to work."

"Well, I'm sorry," she offered, and I knew something else was coming. She was giving me an appraising look as she finished her cigarette and threw the butt out the window. "I'm sorry that you don't seem to have any control over your own libido."

Once again I shook my head. That seemed to happen a lot when I imagined she was around. I shrugged. "I wasn't even thinking about sex," I told her as I rolled my window down and lit my own cigarette. The cool night breeze felt good against my cheeks. It had been hot as hell out lately and any small relief from that was nice. "I was just thinking about what happened this morning."

She cocked an eyebrow in that annoying way she had and the edge of her lip turned upward. "You mean when you choked my chicken for me? When you made my dick explode all over your hand? Is that what you were thinking about?" Natalie tilted her head quizzically. "Did I get it right?"

I nodded.

"Hate to break it to you, but that's sex my friend."

"Not like that," I said quickly. "I mean I was trying to figure out why it happened, what was going on in my head at the time." I shrugged and avoided looking at her, instead concentrating on my cancer stick. Normally smoking helped me relax a bit, but having her around seemed to make me immune.

"You wanted cock," she smirked. "You needed a nice hard dick in your hand," she laughed a little vindictively, "That's what was going through your mind." She glanced down at my jeans and both of her eyebrows rose. "You want it again right now don't you? Seriously," she feigned surprise, "your appetite for dick is getting insatiable you little cock slut." She laughed even harder.

I couldn't grace her with a look, even though it probably would have burned a hole right through her. I was furious and tried to concentrate even more on my driving. The sky was getting even darker now and it seemed like we were the only car on the road. Instead of acknowledging her comment, I took a long drag and opened the can of coke I'd grabbed before leaving home. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"Come on," she said, "Lighten up. I'm just shitting with you." Her hand drifted up my neck, fingertips sliding around my earlobe. "You get so damn uptight." I flinched away, trying to reconcile my anger at her with my growing arousal. Acting hurt, and putting on a good show of it, she pulled her hand away. "Fine, have it your way. You can sulk like a little pussy all you want, but if you're not interested, then why the fuck am I still here?"

She had me there.

"You know I'm right," she added bitterly.

"You're right," I relented as I shifted lanes to pass an old Mustang. I tossed my spent cigarette out the window and glanced at my fantasy lover. The actress was smiling now, and her hand found its way to my leg, slowly sliding up and down between my thigh and my knee. She removed her seatbelt and leaned in. Even as angry and frustrated as I was with her right now, there was an irresistible quality about the young actress. Even after all of this I still had to admit I wanted her, dick or no dick. I wondered what that said about me.

"You're just as horny as I am right now," she whispered, and her warm breath in my ear made me gasp as it sent a chill down my spine. If I hadn't been completely hard before, I sure as hell was now. Her hand was in my lap as she planted soft kisses on my neck. It was getting a little harder to pay attention to the road with Natalie's hand grabbing my dick, but I did my best.

"Probably more so," I admitted in tones of defeat, performing a quick course correction lest we wind up in the ditch. Lest I wind up in the ditch, I reminded myself. It was getting harder and harder to believe that Natalie wasn't really sitting beside me. She was on her knees on the passenger seat now, pulling the collar of my shirt aside with her free hand to caress my shoulder with her warm lips.

"I have an idea," she said with a devilish grin, "but I should probably drive."

I blinked and suddenly I was in the passenger seat with Natalie Portman behind the wheel. "Pull it out," she said, her eyes trained on the road. Even in my fantasy, Natalie was ever the careful driver. I undid my jeans, reached beneath the band of my boxers and pulled my woody out. She laughed and I felt a little confused.

"I meant mine," she offered, an amused look on her face. "Take my cock out. I'd do it, but I should probably keep my hands on the wheel."

I couldn't fault that logic, but I was still a little uneasy. "What did you have in mind?" I asked carefully, not taking my eyes off of her face.

"Just take it out already," she said abruptly. "I'm losing wood here."

A little curious, and a lot nervous, I decided to humor her. In the back of my mind I had a sneaking suspicion I knew where this was going, but I tried not to think too far ahead. I reached over and unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled the zipper down. A quick glance around told me that we were the only cars out on this stretch of highway, but I wondered how long that would hold true. She lifted her ass just enough to allow me to pull her jeans down below her waist. She was wearing a pair of lacy black underwear, and her member was straining against it. Pulling on the band, I slid the front down enough to allow her cock to burst free. It was just as big as it had been this morning, easily topping the eight inch barrier.

Without being told, I took it in my hand and started working it. She smiled. "That's nice." I worked her flesh pole slowly, secretly delighting in the looks of subtle pleasure on Natalie's face. Not that I'd ever let her know I enjoyed this on any level though. "That's right," she said, "Work it."

This went on for a few minutes, and I'd developed a pretty steady rhythm, matching it on my own dick. Her next words made me freeze in place.

"Kiss it," she said softly, clearly lost in the moment.

"Um," I offered up. Not one of my better retorts I'll admit.

"Come on," she pleaded. "I promise you'll like it." She'd turned her attention on me just long enough to offer up her best attempt at puppy dog eyes. "Please..."

They toppled my defenses.

I was already holding it. Besides, as I'd reminded myself so many times this morning, this was all in my head anyway, right? I was really behind the wheel, driving to work, paying just enough attention to the road to avoid wrecking. That was when I was reminded of the uncanny realness of these fantasies with her. I was feeling everything. Her dick had weight and heat in my hand, and I could feel the wind over the right side of my face from the passenger window.

"Okay," I finally relented.

"Yay!" she shouted gleefully.

Taking a deep breath, I shifted my weight so I could lean over the center console and get into a better position. It took a moment, but finally I was on my knees on the seat, ass up, leaning in toward her. I'd definitely fantasized about this before, but I'd always been on the receiving end. My descent seemed to take an eternity, the growth between her legs seeming bigger and bigger the closer I got. Speaking toward the reality of the experience, I could smell the sweat and sex coming from between her legs.

About an inch or so away from kissing it, I stopped to really look at it. Not that I could really see much in the dark, but there was enough of a visual to get my heart racing. My imaginary lover had only asked me to kiss it, but I could see where this was going, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It was long, and a little thinner than it had looked from afar. Probably her petite body had made it look wider than it was. In the dark I could see how dark the curly hair surrounding the base of her shaft was. My little Natalie was definitely a natural brunette. At least in this messed up fantasy of mine she was.

Finally, I gently pressed my lips against the sensitive head. Her body shook lightly beneath the soft touch, and I could feel the vehicle speeding up. When I turned to look, all I could see was steering wheel. I'd momentarily forgotten my position. It moved slightly beneath the touch of my lips as I kissed it again, this time with a little more pressure. Turning my gaze up at her, I wondered how far she was going to make me go. There was a pleased smile on her lips.

"You're a good kisser," she smirked, turning her eyes down toward me, no doubt admiring how much she liked the sight of me with my head between her legs. I took hold of it and started pumping the muscle slowly again. "Kiss your way down my dick," she directed, "slowly."

Lost in the moment, and not really sure how I felt about anything anymore, I complied. I held Natalie's stiffy up with my hand and slowly started kissing my way down the shaft, the odor growing fiercer in my nostrils. I worked my way slowly toward her balls, and stopped where they met her penis. She was breathing slowly and deeply now.

"Lick your way back up," she whispered.

Sticking my tongue out, I trailed my way up, leaving a thin trail of saliva in my wake. I wasn't sure what I was expecting to taste. Actually given that this was only happening in my obviously messed up head, I wasn't expecting to taste anything. I did though. It was a mixture of flesh, salt, and sweat. My tongue felt every vein, every contour and imperfection in the flesh, and when it jerked back toward her stomach unexpectedly, I leaned in to meet it.

"Mm," she moaned softly. "That's wonderful. God this is amazing." Obviously Natalie was enjoying this. Finally I reached the peak. "Circle the tip with your tongue," she said slowly, colleting her words between stray breaths. I gently circled the dark and extremely sensitive head of her penis a few times and was rewarded with a salty wetness on my tongue. It had to be Natalie's pre cum. "Do it again," she breathed.

I repeated the entire maneuver a few times, from bottom to top, becoming more and more comfortable with both the process and the taste. By the time I finished, the front of her hard-on was covered in a thin sheen of saliva.

"Suck me," she finally whispered. "Put me in your mouth." She looked down at me and there was a primal need in the young woman's eyes.

"Please," she added.

I didn't stop to think about it. I wrapped my lips around the top of her and began to gently suck on it, sliding my tongue across her sensitive head. I felt her body jump, and again felt a sudden change in the speed of the vehicle. "God," she followed it with a slow breath. "Fuck yeah." She settled back, and leaned further into the seat. Experimentally, I slid a little more in, probably about an inch and a half so far. I started to ride my lips up and down, keeping them tightly wrapped around her burning manhood.

"Uh huh," she quivered. "More..."

I slid another inch or so in, and felt it pressing against the back of my throat. I resumed the rhythm of the blowjob, breathing through my nose and inhaling her powerful scents as my head moved up and down in her lap.

"That's good," she purred. "So good." I felt a hand settle on the back of my hand, the fingers playing with my short hair as she began to guide my motions. "More," she whispered again, gently pressing my head down. As it slid into my throat, I began to feel like I was going to choke. I tried my best not to gag, but it wasn't working.

"Relax," she said, rubbing my head soothingly as she continued to impale my lips. I'd taken almost five inches now and I was starting to feel like I was going to throw up. Finally, pulling on my hair, she lifted my face completely off of her and slid free. She was smiling down at me. "Breathe for a minute," she advised, and just let it slide down. Don't fight it." Before I had a chance to respond, she'd pushed me down again, slipping her member about halfway down my throat in one swift motion.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispered. "If she could feel this, I'll bet the real Natalie would kill to have a dick." It was getting a little easier for me now and from about the halfway point, I was rocking up and down, having my face fucked hardcore. "Watch the teeth," she winced, and I did my best "All the way now." From my position I didn't have the strength to stop it when she forced me all the way down. I practically fell over into her lap. I couldn't breathe at all, and my eyes went wide. I could feel her pubes tickling my nose, and it felt like forever before she let go.

"Your throat is so fucking tight," she grinned down at me as I came up gasping for air. Somehow I managed a smile back and went back to work.

I'd never sucked dick before, never really given it much thought at all, but now all I wanted was Natalie's cock in my mouth. I'd been working her slowly for several minutes when I felt the car come to a stop. I came up and looked around. We were at a stoplight and, to my horror, there was a car parked next to us. The teens in that car looked surprised when they saw my head come up, and I knew I was blushing. I glanced over at Natalie, but she was being no help.

She had a hand wrapped around an imaginary dick and was pretending to slide it in and out of her mouth while she looked at them. The she pointed down at me. I couldn't believe how embarrassed I was. I'd completely forgotten the fantasy, and this was all feeling just a little too real. The way they smiled at me and chuckled made me want to hide away and just die.

Natalie must have sensed it, because she reached over and turned my eyes back on her.

"Fantasy, remember?" I shrugged, my eyes drifting back toward her third leg. "Now, why don't you get your talented little mouth back around my dick so I can get my rocks off?"

"You're really good at this you know," she said as I went back to what I'd been doing. "Yeah," she added. I felt the car start to move again and I started to feel a little more comfortable. A short minute or two later and the incident had been forgotten and all that mattered to me was making Natalie cum.

Once again I was sucking her off like my life depended on it. My tongue was all over the place, while my teeth were kept out of the way. I managed to deep throat her a couple more times, and it was a little easier on each occasion. I still felt like I was going to gag, but the reflex was slowly going away. I'm not sure how long I was down there, but my jaw was starting to get a little sore when I finally felt her start to really move.

"Think... I'm... gonna..." I took that as a warning and quickly took her out of my mouth. Just in time too. As I was pulling away, Natalie went off like a geyser. I felt some of her hot cum splash against my cheek, but most of it came down on my hand and her panties. We were silent for a moment, before she seemed sated and started to calm. She was smiling, almost lovingly down at me, a hand reaching down to wipe her seed away from my cheek.

She held her finger out. "Taste it," she whispered. "Taste what you made me do."

That was a little more than I was willing to do, but when I tried to turn away, she grabbed me forcefully, taking her other hand off of the wheel. She held my face in place and forced her finger into my mouth, rubbing it against my tongue. "Fucking taste it," she commanded. There was an air of control and dominance that hadn't been in her voice before. And I did, not because I wanted to, but because I had no choice. It was salty and thick, and nothing like I'd expected. There wasn't an overwhelming taste to it at all. Looking up, I could see the harshness had faded from her almond colored eyes as she pulled her finger away. "How did you like your first taste of cum?" she asked sweetly.

I remained silent.

She smiled even more. "Well, you earned it. That was amazing." Natalie leaned down and kissed me on the lips, apparently having lost all interest in the road. I pressed in to her lips and closed my eyes. When the sensation faded, I opened them again to find myself behind the wheel, nearing the store I worked in. Looking down I saw that my pants had been undone. My dick was hanging out and I'd creamed myself.

"Just great," I thought out loud. This was going to be one hell of a night. Glancing back down, as I turned the corner, I couldn't resist. I wouldn't say Natalie's cum was delicious, but it wasn't bad either. I found myself wondering what it really tasted like. I rubbed my finger over a splotch on the tip of my satisfied organ and got a good dollop of semen.

Bringing it to my mouth, I found that it tasted exactly the same. How could a fantasy be that real, and why could I still feel it in my jaw? Probably I'd tasted my own cum when I'd thought I was tasting hers. That made sense. Maybe I'd been yelling or calling out while I masturbated. That could potentially explain the jaw, but I knew I was stretching for answers.

Still, what other explanation was there?

TJ82
TJ82
12 Followers