Acts of Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! " Tryss spoke aloud, "I am so fucked."

"I know right?"

"Aieeee! God damn it, don't do that!"

Temperance's guardian angel stood on the stair's landing, leaning casually on the newel post. She was not garbed in the Egyptian affair she'd worn the morning before, but in a white lace unitard with a circle cut out in the crotch, through which her neatly shaven pudendum was visible. Upon her feet she wore a pair of thigh high lace up white leather boots. Her hair, uncovered, was built high and stiff in a gleaming ebony beehive. Her formerly bare breasts were now covered by a white football jersey, upon which was emblazoned in heavy black the number sixty-nine, below which was printed the words "Tastes like Heaven" above an arrow that pointed downward.

"Hey don't be taking God's name in vane!" she scolded, "You're in trouble enough as it is!"

"You're fucking right I'm in trouble!" shouted Tryss as she got to her feet.

"Don't worry. You're going to fix this."

"How the fuckcan I possibly fix this!?!"

"Bob's cock."

"Bob's cock!?!"

"Yes! Bob's cock I said! "

A silence fell as the two women appraised one another. The angel, smug, stared with the easy confidence of one who could manipulate space, time and matter. Trystessa learned at her, crazed and wide eyed with impotent fury.

"No!" she said finally through clenched teeth.

"Yes." The angel insisted.

"No!!" Trystessa repeated, her teeth still gritted, her voice a deep guttural gravity.

"Tryssie honey? Do you know what it feels like to have your finger nails pulled out one at a time?"

"That's not a very angelic suggestion."

"You're right. I take it back. But, I can still guarantee you a permanently bald ass head."

"Oh fuck you! I'll wear a damn wig!"

"Fine. However', the problem is still yours. So, like I said: Bob's cock."

"Oh my God!" screamed Tryss as she threw the note at the angel, though it only tumbled and glided to the floor.

Then she watched as the note rose from the floor, glided to a foot or so from the angel's face, and then righted itself. Reading the sentiments written upon it, the angel raised an eye brow and pursed her lips.

"What good will Bob's cock do anyway?" asked Tryss, her rage diminished slightly," She likes pussy! What the Hell am I going to do with all these damn flowers?"

"Oh, so she ate your pussy."

"Well, no actually."

"Okay, so how then can you be sure she won't eat dick?"

"Hello? Dicks represent the greatest risk to the loss of one's virginity."

"Hello stupid! Not if you suck them! Did you eat her?"

"What the Hell do you care?" Tryss, folding her arms as she watched the note sail back toward and land gently onto the coffee table.

"Chill Trystie. I'm just asking."

"That's our secret."

"You dirty slut, you ate her pussy!"

"Look. Whatever. I accomplished the mission. She has the experience she needs to, move on and fined somebody else. I knew this was going to happen. You don't, sleep with your friends."

"Yeah but, then who are you supposed to sleep with?" And, what kind of sleeping did you really do if she's still a virgin?"

"Oh my God, this is so not, real! I never ever ever should have done what I did, what we did!"

"Dang did you put the wickedest juju on that girl! What did you do?"

"I did what you told me! I showed her how to Jill and, you know, other stuff."

"What other stuff Tricksie?"

"Come on, like you weren't watching from some other dimension or something!"

"It's God who can see everything. I'm not allowed that kind of bandwidth. What did you do?"

"Well, it was all pretty innocent at first. We washed each other's feet. She gave me the most glorious foot rub, and then she ate my feet. That was really nice too. Then she, ate my ass."

"Oh mercy me, you let her rim you, in her vulnerable state!?! Oh no no no no! Tryss, you have hooked her."

"I've hooked her?"

"Oh yes! After you eat crack, you don't go back."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Ass is more powerful mojo than kissing mouth to mouth. That's why she's in love with you. After ass, you don't go back. You're a slave. You become a junkie to the butt munch."

"Oh that's so stupid. Come on."

"Stupid or not, she sent you all these flowers because of whatever happened between you and now you've got a problem."

"I've got a problem!?! You got us into this!"

"Bitch, I didn't tell you to let her munch your ass! If you'd asked me, I would have said: Tristie baby, please under any circumstance do not let Temperance lick your bung hole! Tryssie, you have got yourself a slave. Temperance has made the ultimate submission. She is now your servant. Whatever you ask of her, she will do."

"You're not serious."

"Have I not been serious with you?"

"I only just met you."

"I am other worldly bitch! I'm not here to play! Now, did you eat her ass in return?"

"Yes, but not until I ate her pussy first."

"Oh my Heavens, you silly silly silly bitch! You are doomed too."

"I am not doomed! I will not be her slave!"

"Hmm, and you won't fall in love with her either."

"Hell no! It was just sex, nothing else!"

"Sex, is everything Tryss. It is the beginning of everything. Love is the resounding echo that continues to ring out from the universe's inception."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you have found your life's true love."

"Oh please stop! I feel much safer play along with conventional society's insistence that I find a good man to raise kids with in a decently happy home, damn it! No, I mean, what are you saying about the creation of the universe? Do you mean to tell me it was a sexual act?"

The angel didn't answer. Tryss felt her hair tingle at the roots. She shuddered and desperately covered her head with her arms.

"Now that's funny, she smiled, "but seriously Tryss, you need to fix this. You have to love her or get her settled with someone else or, well, devastate her so that you lose her forever."

Tryss prepared to speak, then caught herself. The thought hit her hard, sending preconceptions crashing through her mind like so many handfuls of soil tossed upon a casket's lid.

"Tell me Trystie," the angel asked, "What do you like about Bob's cock?"

Trystessa glowered at the strange creature, felt the sensation of being out of sync with herself, like waking up somewhere where she was positively certain she hadn't fallen asleep, and then scanned the array of roses around her.

"What? I don't know. It can get, pretty big and hard for, you know, some time, and it fills me up alright, I guess."

"What do you like about Bob?"

Tryss leveled her gaze again at the angel and seemed to deliberate, musing, frowning, pouting.

"His cock, I guess." She quietly answered.

Tryss couldn't bare the angel's patient, incredulous stare, and so looked away. Tryss returned to where she was sitting before the angel showed herself for a second time. Again, she studied her roses, her one hundred and forty-four roses. She thought. Add the digits and you get nine, a good number, Temps would say. She started to nibble at one of her cuticles as she peered back up toward the angel, wearing her tall shiny black bee hive and her jersey.

Tastes like Heaven. The word "delineation" crossed her mind. Crosses, lines, the divide of Heaven and Earth traversed so easily by those that had the power, the composition. Tryss used to think that Heaven was what you made of your time on Earth. Now, she wasn't sure. Now, she wasn't sure of anything at all. Could she live a secret life? Was that fair? Would Temperance do her every bidding? She directed her questions deep into herself in her search for the answers.

I could have everything, she thought. I could have everything, she thought again. I could pack only what I needed and drive myself away to anywhere I wanted. I could drive to town hall and get myself a passport. I could start over in Canada or Europe or Greece. I always wanted to go to Greece. I could go as far as China. No, I'd stand out. I could ex-pat in Tangier, find love maybe, fall in love, with where ever I end up. maybe...