Ad-dick-tion Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike tries to fight his new addiction to sucking cock.
4k words
4.59
71.5k
78

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Directly follows Ad-dicktion

*****

The hypnotist pulls his sweatpants down, along with his boxers, and his cock juts out. It's half hard, and Mike can't take his eyes off it.

He can't believe he's about to suck it.

He can't believe that he wants to.

He looks up at the hypnotist, who's older than Mike is, in his late forties or early fifties, with some grey in his dark hair. The man smiles down at Mike. "Go on," he says, thrusting his hips forward a little. "You know you want to."

Mike nods, and he wraps his hand around the base of the hypnotist's cock, just as he did with the other guy's, pumping his fist up and down. It feels good to have it harden in his hand, and then he leans forward, his mouth open.

"That's it," the hypnotist murmurs. "That's it, Mike."

Mike starts bobbing back and forth, since the other guy liked that, and he groans at how good it feels to have a cock in his mouth. He loves the musky scent, the heat of it in his mouth, the way his hypnotist's dick is now fully hard. It's not as thick as the previous guy's, which makes sucking it a little easier.

He closes his eyes, enjoying the way the cock rubs against his tongue as he bobs back and forth. He feels a hand on the back of his head, but the hypnotist merely starts stroking his hair. He doesn't push Mike closer, but lets Mike set his own pace.

He takes the cock deeper, groaning softly. He doesn't feel the same urgency he did sucking the other guy's cock. His need has been sated, but it feels too good to stop now.

The hypnotist keeps stroking his hair. "Good, Mike. Like that, take it deeper. That's all right, keep breathing. You're doing very well."

He likes knowing that he's doing well, and he moans happily. He takes the cock deeper again, as long as he can, then pulls back a little. He finds a rhythm that works, trying to keep it down his throat as long as he can each time. He keeps gagging on it, but the hypnotist doesn't seem to mind.

He keeps moaning around the hard cock in his mouth, and then the hypnotist starts to thrusting and letting out a deep groan above him.

Oh, he must be close! Time to increase his efforts. He can't wait to swallow another load of cum. The previous one tasted great.

"Oh yeah," the hypnotist groans, and he keeps thrusting. "Mmm, keep sucking, Mike, just like that. Like, oh, like that!"

He thrusts in hard, and Mike nearly gags when the hypnotist cums down his throat. It's a struggle to swallow it all down, and some of it dribbles past his lips. He waits for the man to finish cumming, then begins licking his cock clean. Mmm, his cum is delicious. He licks his lips when he's done, then looks up at the hypnotist.

The older man smiles down at him. "Well done, Mike. I'll be in the changing room, waiting while you get your breath back. I think we'll have a lot to discuss."

The hypnotist pulls his boxers and sweatpants up, and walks back out.

Mike is still on his knees, and he gets up slowly. He's still reeling from how good he feels, but that feeling is fading already. It leaves his mind a little clearer, and he frowns.

He just sucked two dicks.

He's not gay! He likes pussy!

What the hell did the hypnotist do to him? Why did he even want to suck dick? Why did he like it?

He realises that his own cock is hard in his sweatpants, and he palms it. It jerks eagerly, and he bites back a groan. He doesn't want the hypnotist to think he's jerking off.

He thinks back on sucking dick, hoping that'll turn him limp, but all he can remember is how good it felt.

He shakes his head, disgusted with himself, and heads into the changing room, determined to give the hypnotist a piece of his mind.

"Ah, Mike," the hypnotist said, sitting calmly on one of the wooden benches lining the walls.

"What the fuck, man!" Mike yells, clenching his fists.

"Calm down," the hypnotist tells him. "After all, you need my help, don't you?"

He hesitates. He really wants to punch the man, but the hypnotist is right. "Fine. Change me back. Unhypnotise me."

"But I did what you asked. You're no longer addicted to smoking," the older man replies, smiling.

"Yeah, but now I'm addicted to, y'know," he says. He gestures at the hypnotist.

"To what, Mike?"

He feels his face heat up. "To cock," he mutters, ducking his head.

The hypnotist laughs. "Yes! Isn't it wonderful? After all, you're a straight man. You told me so yourself." He's grinning now. "And shouldn't it be far easier for you to quit sucking cock and beat that addiction than to quit smoking?"

Mike stares at him. "Wait, that's why you did it?"

"Of course. I fully expected that you would never even give anyone a blowjob. But perhaps you needed to do it so you knew what your new addiction was," the hypnotist says.

Mike isn't sure if he believes him. After all, the older man did come in here and took advantage of Mike's addiction. "And now that I know, I'll stop doing it?"

The hypnotist shrugs. "That is up to you, of course. It will depend on your willpower, on your behaviour, just as if you were trying to quit smoking. But then, you liked smoking. You have created a habit of smoking. You've been smoking for years. No wonder that quitting that is difficult. But you've never sucked cock before, have you?" The older man grins again. "Well, before today."

Mike nods along. "So, you basically made me addicted to something I wouldn't like, because that makes it easier for me not to do it?" He supposes that makes some sense. At work, he has colleagues who invite him for smoke breaks, but no one has ever invited him for a blowjob break.

"Exactly!" the hypnotist tells him. "Now, I do want you to keep seeing me every week on Monday, so that we can discuss how it's been working." His smile turns a little cruel. "Unless you'd rather talk about it with someone else..."

He shakes his head immediately. "No, no! Uhm, that sounds good. Like a kind of accountability thing?" He's read about that during one of his previous attempts to quit smoking. If you want to quit smoking, tell others, so that they will keep you accountable. Except he can't tell anyone he's now addicted to giving blowjobs.

"Sure," the hypnotist replies. "Yes, accountability. Now, since your body is still addicted and your mind thinks it's addicted to sucking cock, you will get withdrawal symptoms if you go a long time without giving a blowjob."

Mike nods. "Yeah, I noticed that."

"So," the hypnotist continues, "just in case you do want to give in, I can tell you that there's a gay bar nearby that has a gloryhole in the men's room. Very useful if you want to discreetly suck a few dicks. It's called the Rainbow Lion."

Mike scoffs at that. "Seriously?" Like hell is he going to a gay bar!

"Yeah, I know," the hypnotist replies with a shrug. "It's a corny name, but the owner likes it. Otherwise, there's always Grindr. Very useful if you want to quickly hook up with someone."

Mike shakes his head. There's no way he's gonna go to a gay bar, since he isn't gay, and he doesn't need some dumb gay dating app either. "I'm not gonna suck another dick."

"That's the spirit!" The hypnotist gets up. "But your current addiction works kinda the same as your smoking addiction," he says. "You've now sucked two cocks today. That means your body and your mind will want the same tomorrow, and the day after that."

Mike groans. He used to smoke around twelve, thirteen cigarettes a day, and he knows how it felt when he tried to cut back to five or six. He still felt on edge constantly, thinking about when he was allowed to have his next cigarette. "All right, so I'm quitting cold turkey."

The hypnotist smiles. "So, can I expect to see you in my office next Monday, at three? It's Wednesday now, so I wonder how you'll be doing by then."

Mike shrugs. "I'll be fine."

All he has to do is not suck cock, and he's gone for his entire life without ever having done that before. He'll be fine.

*

Work on Thursday is fine, his colleagues still asking him how his quitting is going, and Mike admits it is difficult. He has been feeling antsy, and a few of his colleagues try to cajole him into coming with them for a smoking break. Mike refuses, and when it's time for lunch, he opts for a walk.

It would be easy to fall back into the habit of smoking during lunch, even though he doesn't feel the urge to smoke, and the whole point of this ridiculous hypnosis thing is for him to quit smoking.

He walks around the office park, and nods at employees from other businesses who are also going for a walk. He stops at a construction site further down the road, and watches the men work. It's a warm day, and he can see dark patches on their backs as they move around.

He remembers the musky scent of the guy he sucked off at the gym. Ugh, he can't believe he doesn't even know the guy's name! He just dropped to his knees and sucked him off, like a complete slut. But he'd been sweaty from his work-out, and his scent had made Mike's mouth water.

Would it be the same with those builders? They're all pretty burly, strong guys. No doubt they've worked up a sweat everywhere, and Mike wonders if they'd smell and taste as good as the guy at the gym.

"Hey, what you staring at?"

He blinks, his face turning a little red as he realises he's been fantasising about sucking off those builders. He doesn't want to do that! "Oh, nothing," he manages. "Just, y'know, wondering when it'll be done. I work in one of the offices down the road." He gestures vaguely.

The builder on the other side of the chain-link fences eyes him. He's wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt, damp patches under his armpits, and a hard helmet. "And you're, what, bothered by the noise? The traffic?"

Mike nods, because yeah, that's an excellent reason why he's curious.

"Well, we're on schedule," the builder says. "So in a month, maybe six weeks we should be done." He puts his hand on his hips. "Anything else you wanna know?"

"Right," Mike says, nodding along, trying not to look at the guy's crotch. The way he's put his hands draws attention to it. "I'll just let you get back to work, then."

The guy smiles. "Yeah, you too." He walks away from the fence, but when he's about thirty yards away, he looks over his shoulder and his grin turns wider.

Mike looks away. He hopes the guy doesn't think he's trying to flirt. He was just making conservation, after all. Trying to form a new habit instead of smoking during his lunch.

He continues his walk, and when he's back at his office, his mind keeps going back to the builder, to how broad he was, and what it'd be like to sink on his knees in front of him and let his thick cock slide into his mouth...

If anyone notices his concentration is flagging, they don't call him out on it, or just put it down to him trying to quit smoking.

At the end of the day, Mike is at a loss. Normally, he'd go to the gym and work out, but he might run into the same guy he sucked off yesterday. The guy might think Mike wants to do it again. As he sits in his car, wondering if he should head home or to the gym, his mind keeps replaying yesterday's events over and over.

The scent of his groin, so close to Mike's face when Mike was doing bench presses. The incredible feeling of licking the guy's cock, how good it had felt to let it slide down his throat. The way the guy had groaned and called him an eager cocksucker and a slut. The amazing taste of the guy's cum.

Mike groans, and he realises he's hard. He can't go to the gym tonight, he can't take the risk. No, he'll stay away from the gym for a few days until he's got himself under control. He can always switch gyms.

The evening at home isn't much easier on him. He keeps remembering how good it felt to suck the guy's cock, and how good it felt to suck the hypnotist's cock. His entire body is thrumming with need, the need to suck cock and swallow cum. His cock is hard just thinking about it.

He decides to watch porn, and finds a promising video of some schoolgirl and a teacher, and obviously the schoolgirl has cheated on a test, so she needs a spanking, and after that she's forced to give the teacher a blowjob.

Mike groans as the girl gets on her knees, her blue eyes wide as she looks up at the teacher. The guy's cock is thick and long and she struggles to take it. He tries not to put himself in her place, tries not to think about what it would be like to suck a cock that huge.

He tries to think about her sucking him off, about her on her knees in front of him, bobbing her head up and down.

His mind keeps going back to sucking dick himself, and eventually he cums with the mental image of the teacher thrusting into his mouth and cumming down his throat.

Mike groans in frustration. He feels a little better, but this is still wrong. He's straight. He shouldn't want to suck cock!

He reminds himself that these are just withdrawal symptoms. It's like the hypnotist told him. His body is now used to sucking two cocks a day. It will have to get used to sucking no cocks a day.

He hopes that'll happen soon.

*

The only thing that keeps him going in the office the next day is that it's Friday. He'll have an entire weekend to himself, and he won't have to deal with dumb questions from clients or colleagues. Others pick up on his foul mood, and a couple of colleagues grumble that they'd rather he start smoking again.

During his lunch walk he passes the construction site, and slows his pace. He doesn't see the guy he spoke to yesterday anywhere. Which is fine, obviously.

On his way back he passes the site again and stops to watch for a minute. The men are clearly working hard, and Mike tries not to look at their arms or think about the bulges in their jeans or if they're as well-hung as the teacher in the porn video he watched last night.

"Checking up on us, huh?"

He steps back. Oh great, it's the guy from yesterday. He's wearing a different shirt, which is still tight across his chest, and he takes his hard helmet off to run his hand through his dark hair.

"Uhm, you, er, seem to be doing well," Mike says, "with the building." He hopes his face isn't red.

"Yeah, we had a pretty good morning." The builder looks at Mike. "How about you?"

"Oh, y'know, the usual," he replies, shrugging. "Dumb questions from clients, dumber questions from colleagues."

"Huh, sounds like one of my days!" The builder grins at him.

Mike smiles, then takes a step back. He's not flirting with the guy, after all. "I, er, gotta get back to work," he says.

"Yeah, me too." The builder smiles, and gives him a wink before striding off.

Mike feels his face heat up. Great, that guy definitely thinks Mike is flirting with him! Oh well, it's Friday, and he won't be seeing the builder again. He'll have a nice, quiet weekend to himself, and then on Monday he can go back to his normal lunch routine, or take a different route for his walk.

*

That evening, he can't stop remembering the two cocks he sucked. His mind keeps playing those memories over and over until he can practically taste it. He palms his cock through his jeans and groans. He can't go on like this. He needs to suck cock!

He bites his lip. No, he doesn't. He's a straight man. He doesn't need or want to suck cock.

Even though they taste so good, and the cum tastes so good. He groans at the memory. Fuck, he really wants to suck a big cock right now. He wants to feel it press against his tongue and slide down his throat.

Maybe giving in wouldn't be so bad. After all, he resisted yesterday and sucking cock is still better than smoking. Maybe if he just sucked one cock instead of two, that would already be good.

But how? He doesn't want to use Grindr, because once he's installed that on his phone, he might be tempted to use it again. He also doesn't want to visit the Rainbow Lion, because he's not gay and what if someone he knows sees him go in?

He searches the Internet for other ways to find guys for hooking up with, and finds a cruising spot just outside of town at a rest stop. He vaguely remembers passing it by. There's a service station about fifty yards from the parking lot, and there's some trees and bushes next to the parking lot. He's never had to park there before.

His palms are sweaty during the ride over. It's a little after midnight. Will there even be other guys there? He just needs one guy. One guy who'll let him suck his dick.

He parks in one of the darker parts, away from the well-lit area close to the service station. There's two other cars parked, but he doesn't see anyone, and he gets out. Great, he drove all the way here, and no one's here.

He wanders around the parking lot, hoping he just looks like a guy stretching his legs after a long time on the road, then he hears some rustling in the bushes, and a soft groan.

He heads over to the bushes, the trees casting shadows over him. "Hello?" he whispers.

The rustling stops. "Hello?"

He's quiet. Fuck, what would a gay guy who wants to hook up say? "You, er, here for a reason?" he asks, feeling nervous.

A man appears from behind a tree. He's got one hand covering his groin. "Depends. Is it the same reason you are?" He palms his groin and moans.

Mike steps forward automatically. "Oh yeah," he says, his eyes on the guy's groin. "Definitely." Fuck, he can't wait to suck the guy's cock.

The man smiles at him. "You wanna suck me off?"

Mike nods eagerly. He's closer now, and can see the guy's face. He looks to be in his late thirties, and handsome enough. "I do," he replies, licking his lips. He can almost taste it.

The man gestures for him to join him behind the tree. "Better not in sight of the parking lot," he says. "Just in case."

Mike drops to his knees on the ground and leans forward, inhaling the wonderful scent of the guy's cock and balls. The guy is fully hard already, and Mike wastes no time swallowing him down.

"Oooh," the man says, his hips thrusting forward. "Oh, fuck, yeah, suck it, suck my cock!"

Mike moans around the man's cock. He's not that thick or long, and Mike lets him slide down his throat. Oh fuck, it feels so good to have a cock in his mouth again! The taste, the scent, it's amazing.

The man only groans above Mike, one hand on the back of his head to keep him in place. Mike focuses on bobbing his head back and forth, on savouring the scent and the taste of him. Then he hears rustling behind him, and he freezes.

"Don't worry," the man whispers, "that's just Jerry. He likes to watch."

Mike slowly lets the man's cock slide out of his mouth, and looks around.

A taller man his own age is jerking off, watching them. He nods at Mike.

"My name's Simon, by the way," the man in front of him says. He pats Mike on the head. "You wanna go back to sucking my cock now?"

He swallows Simon's cock back down eagerly, trying not to think about Jerry. He feels hot all over at the thought of another guy watching them. Does Jerry want him to suck his dick too? Mike moans at the thought. Yes, he wants that, he wants to suck more cock, he wants to keep feeling this amazing.

Simon begins to thrust his hips, grunting every time, and then slams in hard.

Mike swallows his cum happily. It tastes delicious, and he's disappointed when Simon finishes cumming. He pulls back, licking his lips.

"That was pretty great," Simon says quietly, tucking his cock away and zipping up. "You new in the area or just passing through?"

"Oh, I've lived here for years," Mike says, still feeling great after finally sucking dick again.

"Oh, cool," Simon whispers. "You seem really into sucking cock, is that right?"

He nods. "Hm-mm. Cock is awesome." Cock tastes wonderful.

"Is that so? Hey Jerry, you want him to suck your dick too?"

Mike shuffles around on his knees. Another cock! "Yeah," he says, staring at Jerry, who is pumping his fist up and down his dick.

12