Ad-dick-tion Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike lets a construction worker help him with his addiction.
3.9k words
4.64
48.2k
74

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Directly follows Ad-dick-tion part 2.

***

Mike gets through Saturday just fine, although his brain keeps replaying the events of Friday evening. What it was like on his knees for Simon and Jerry, sucking their cocks, swallowing their cum down his throat.

It makes running errands around town challenging, since he keeps glancing at other men and their groins. He's definitely gonna skip going to the gym this weekend.

He spends Saturday night jerking off over porn. His favourite lesbian porn isn't really doing it for him, and instead he watches a scene where a young woman is manhandled by two guys, and she sucks their cocks, switching from one to the other, looking up at the men as she moans around those cocks.

Mike cums thinking about how good it would feel to have two cocks right in front of him, the musky scent invading his nose, taking those dicks down his throat eagerly.

Sunday is worse, his brain insisting he needs to go out and suck cock, but he manages to keep himself under control.

On Monday morning as he drives to work, he passes the construction site. His cock jerks eagerly at the sight of the crew already hard at work.

It's a slow morning, and more than once Mike catches himself staring at the crotches of his male colleagues, fortunately they don't seem to notice. Every time he sips his coffee, he's reminded of how much better cum tastes, how much better a dick feels in his mouth.

He doesn't think he can wait until three o'clock. He's unable to focus on his work, and his mind keeps wandering back to the cocks he sucked last week. To the forceful guy at the gym, to his hypnotist, and those two guys on Friday night...

He groans softly in annoyance. He needs a big dick in his mouth, and he needs it now.

"I'm going for a walk for lunch," he says, grabbing his jacket and heading out. Maybe the fresh air will clear his head and stop him from staring at his colleagues so much.

*

His feet take him to the construction site, and Mike watches the men work. His eyes are on the bulges in their jeans, and he licks his lips. The men have been working hard, and they must have worked up a sweat...

"Oh, hey, it's you."

Mike steps back from the fence, his face red when the construction worker he talked to last week greets him. "Uh, yeah. Hi."

The man looks him up and down. He smirks. "You want a tour?"

"Uhm, I don't know..." Mike says. His eyes dart down to the man's groin. God, he needs a dick in his mouth.

"Come on," the man says. "You're clearly interested, aren't you?" He puts his hands on his hips, drawing Mike's attention to his groin again.

Mike finds himself nodding. Yes, he is interested.

The man walks to the left to open a door in the chain-link fence, and beckons Mike inside. "My name's Joe. You ever been on a construction site before?"

Mike shakes his head. "No. I'm Mike."

"Well, Mike, then let me show you around." Joe gets him a hard helmet, then enters the building they're working on. It's a new office for a company that's moving in, but Mike can't keep his eyes off of Joe's thick biceps, or his broad chest, or the bulge in his jeans.

They end up in a quiet corner of the building after about ten minutes of walking around.

"Now then, Mike," Joe tells him, looking him up and down. "Why don't you be a good boy and tell me what you had in mind?"

Mike gulps. "What I have in mind?" He's not sure if he can bring himself to ask. The guy at the gym pretty much made him, and Simon basically offered his dick to Mike. But asking... it's kind of desperate. Then again, he's feeling kind of desperate. His hands are itching with the need to pop the buttons of Joe's jeans open.

Joe chuckles. "You're cute." He moves closer. "Come on, you must have something in mind. I've seen the way you've been looking at me. So, what is it? You want me to fuck that tight ass of you, hm?"

Mike can smell the sweat on him, and groans softly, even though the thought of getting fucked isn't appealing at all. He doesn't want a cock up his ass. His own cock jerks when he inhales Joe's masculine scent. He smells so good. "I wanna suck your dick," he says, licking his lips.

Joe grins, and turns to lean his back against the concrete wall. "Oh, be my guest, Mike." He starts opening the buttons on his jeans, sliding them down his thighs.

Mike gets on his knees in front of Joe, pressing his face against his boxers. He inhales and moans. Oh yes, he smells just as good as Mike thought. Musk and sweat. He starts licking Joe's cock through his boxers, nuzzling his balls.

"Oh, you're impatient, aren't you?" Joe says, pushing his boxers down. His hard cock juts out amongst dark curls. "Go on. Show me how eager you are."

Mike immediately takes Joe's dick in his mouth, moaning as he takes it deeper. Ooh, it tastes it good! It feels so right to have a dick in his mouth, especially a thick delicious one like Joe's, where he can taste the sweat.

"Fuck yes," Joe hisses above him. One of his hands is on Mike's head, stroking his hair, then pushing him forward. "Mmm, you can take it, can't you?"

Mike moans in agreement. Yes, he can take Joe's cock. He lets it slide down his throat, bobbing back and forth, still wanting more. He closes his eyes when Joe pushes him forward hard, his nose buried in Joe's pubic hair.

"Mmm, you're a very eager cocksucker," Joe groans above him, thrusting his hips.

Mike's own cock is hard as a rock, and he rubs his hand over his groin. Why did he wait so long to suck a dick? Why had he been resisting? He uses his tongue, pressing it against Joe's cock, moaning at the taste.

Joe keeps his hand on the back of Mike's head, not pushing him forward, but keeping him in place as he fucks Mike's mouth. "Take it," he groans, "take my dick, you fucking slut."

Mike moans. Yes, he'll take Joe's cock, he'll take it happily. He sucks harder, and can taste the pre-cum.

Joe's thrusts grow harder, deeper, both of his hands are holding Mike's head in place now. "Suck it like you need it, slut."

Mike presses closer. Of course he needs it! Sucking cock is the best thing ever. He can't wait for Joe to cum down his throat and fill his mouth with delicious cum.

Joe groans, ramming his hips forward as he spills his seed down Mike's throat. "Fucking cockslut, yeah!"

Mike swallows happily, then releases Joe's cock so he can lick it clean. Then he sits back and begins palming himself.

Joe smirks down at him. "Go on, slut, jerk yourself off for me."

Mike feels his face redden. "I was just, uhm," he mumbles. He's hard and he does want to jerk off, but isn't it weird to do that in front of Joe?

Joe folds his arms. His cock is flaccid now, still out in the open. "I said, jerk yourself off for me. Show me how much sucking dick turns you on."

Mike bites his lip, then unbuckles his belt and opens his own trousers. His own cock is fully hard and he moans when he wraps his hand around it.

"Is that what you love, Mike? Getting on your knees and sucking dick?" Joe smirks. "See, I thought you just looked eager for a fuck, but this is plenty fun as well."

Mike moans as he jerks himself off. "Yes," he moans. "Yes, sucking dick."

"Hmm, shame that I can't go again right now," Joe muses, watching Mike. "You're a good little cockslut, Mike. I like how eager you are."

Mike looks up at him, moaning as he pleasures himself. Joe wants him to suck him off again. That's good. Even though he just sucked a nice cock, he wants more.

"And my lunchbreaks were pretty boring," Joe continues, looking down at Mike. "Why don't you drop by after five so you can give me another blowjob?"

Mike moans. "I can't," he manages. He has to see the hypnotist. He has an appointment.

Joe glares down at him. "What do you mean, you can't? Don't you want to suck cock, you little slut?"

"Yes!" he replies immediately, nodding eagerly as he pumps his fist up and down. "Yes, I wanna suck cock. I just - I can't today."

Joe looks at him for a long time, then nods. "Tomorrow morning at seven thirty," he says. "Sharp. You can suck my cock and make up for today."

Mike nods. He looks forward to it already. "And lunch?"

Joe laughs, and slides his fingers through Mike's hair. "Hmm, are you that eager to suck my dick, Mike?"

"Yeah," he replies. Joe's convenient. He's near Mike's office, he smells delicious, like a real man, and he has a great big dick. "Yeah."

"All right, then," Joe replies. "If you're so desperate for cock, I guess I can help you." He steps back, buttoning his trousers back up. "Now, finish yourself off, slut. I should go back to work."

Mike speeds up the movement of his wrist, his face red as he can feel Joe watching him. He cums, moaning in pleasure as his cum splatters on the concrete floor. He wipes his hand on his jacket, then tucks his dick away. He's about to get up when Joe's hand on his shoulder keeps him pushed down.

"You made a mess, slut," Joe tells him, pointing at the splatters of cum. "Clean it up. With your tongue. Now."

Mike frowns. "But that floor's filthy."

"Yeah, with your cum. Lick it up."

Reluctantly, Mike bends over on all fours and lowers his head to lick his own cum off of the floor. It's still warm and sticky, and he can taste the dirt from the concrete. He groans in disgust as he licks his cum up.

He sits back up, wiping his face with the back of his hand. He looks up at Joe, who is grinning.

"Damn, I didn't think you actually would," Joe says, reaching out to stroke Mike's hair. Suddenly, he pushes Mike's head forward until it's buried in his jeans-clad crotch. "Are you an eager cocksucker?"

Mike nods, his reply muffled by Joe's groin. Oh God, it smells so good. He can smell the combination of cum and sweat, and it's enough to make his mouth water.

"Will you be at the fence at seven thirty?"

Mike nods again. It earns him a pat on the head, and Joe pushes him back.

"Don't be late, cockslut," Joe tells him. "I don't like waiting to be serviced."

"I'll be there," Mike says, slowly getting up. His legs are a little unsteady, but he feels a lot better now that he's sucked a dick.

"Looking forward to it."

*

The rest of the afternoon is quiet, Mike humming contently as he finishes up his work. A few colleagues comment on his improved mood. "Oh, you know, fresh air," Mike replies, his eyes on his computer screen. "Really cleared my head."

He can still taste Joe's delicious cum when he leaves for his appointment with the hypnotist.

He can't believe that it's only been a week since that first session. On the one hand, he should be angry with the man. After all, he didn't ask to become addicted to sucking cock. On the other hand, he hasn't smoked since, nor does he even feel the need to light a cigarette. That's good, at least.

Then again, he never asked to become addicted to cock-sucking.

The hypnotist welcomes Mike into the room and lets him sit down on the couch. "So," the hypnotist says, smiling at Mike. "Your first week. How has it been going?"

"How do you think?" Mike snaps. "I didn't sign up for this!"

The hypnotist sighs. "Mike, we went over this at the gym. I stopped you being addicted to cigarettes and changed it into something I never thought a straight man like you would do, which is suck dick. Now, once again, how has your first week been going?"

Mike shifts on the couch. "I don't know. It's been weird." He can still taste Joe's dick in his mouth.

The hypnotist crosses his legs. "Weird how? Did you suck any more dicks after mine?"

Mike groans. "C'mon, I don't wanna talk about that." Like the hypnotist said, he's straight. He shouldn't have sucked a cock in the first place.

"Well, you should if you want me to help you deal with your addiction, Mike. Now, tell me, have you sucked any more cocks after mine?" the hypnotist asks.

"Yes," Mike replies, reluctantly. He folds his arms and looks away from the other man. "Three."

"Three!" The hypnotist sounds pleased. "Since Wednesday. Well done, Mike, for not giving into your need. Tell me about the cocks you sucked. When did you do it? How was it?"

Mike feels encouraged by the hypnotist's praise. He supposes it is good to hold out that long. "Uh, two on Friday," he says. "I just couldn't take it anymore."

"Well, that's to be expected, Mike. You sucked two cocks on Wednesday, so of course you want to suck two cocks a day." The hypnotist smiles at him. "Tell me more. How did you find those guys?"

He thinks back on the two guys he met at the cruising spot. "Uhm, I found a cruising spot nearby online and I drove there. I sucked off one guy, and another one was watching." He remembers how embarrassed he felt knowing some other guy was watching him suck dick. "So then I sucked his cock too." He can practically feel the cock slide in and out of his mouth, and he digs his nails into his palm.

No, he won't give in. He already did once today.

"And what did that feel like, Mike? Were you on your knees for them?" the hypnotist asks.

Mike nods. "Yeah, I was on my knees, they were standing up." He remembers what they smelled like, their masculine scent invading his nose. "Uhm, it was good, sucking their cocks. It felt good."

The hypnotist laughs. "Oh, now, Mike, don't be shy. You should be honest with me. It was more than good, wasn't it? Being on your knees? Sucking their cocks? Swallowing their cum?"

Mike tries not to groan. He can taste the cum in his mouth. "Yes," he whispers. "Yes, it was amazing. It felt so good!"

"Good," the hypnotist tells him. "Now, you said you sucked off three guys. Who was the other one?"

"Oh, er, this guy at a construction site near my work. I sucked him off during my lunch break. I needed a dick," he explains. "I could barely think of anything else."

"Good choice, using your lunch break to suck a big cock," the hypnotist tells him. "So you didn't suck any dick during the weekend?"

He shakes his head. "No. I really needed to suck a cock, I needed to swallow cum and -" he groans as he remembers swallowing Joe's cum. "It tasted so fucking good."

The hypnotist uncrosses his legs. "I bet it did, Mike. There's nothing like sucking cock, right?"

He nods. "Yeah, it's awesome." He can feel the need grow inside. "But - but I'm not supposed to, right?"

The hypnotist shrugs. "You tell me, Mike. If you like sucking cock, and the guys you suck off like it, what's the problem?"

Mike has to think about that one. He supposes that the hypnotist is right. He likes sucking dick, and Joe asked him, no, ordered him to come back tomorrow morning. If he likes it, and Joe likes it, what's the problem? He looks at the hypnotist. Well, there is one problem. "But you're making me do it."

"Ah, Mike," the hypnotist says, raising his hand. "I already told you, I simply changed your addiction to something I didn't think you would indulge. Your new addiction is no stronger than your addiction to cigarettes. Plenty of people stop smoking, so if you really want to, you can beat your addiction to getting on your knees and sucking cock."

Is the hypnotist telling him he really wants this? Mike frowns. "So you're saying I should quit?"

"I'm saying you should do what you want to do, Mike. And if that's sucking cock, well, go ahead. You said that construction site was near your office. Do you want to suck him off again? Did it seem like he wanted you to?"

"Oh yeah," Mike replies immediately. "Uhm, I mean that he wants me to. He asked me to do it again tomorrow morning." He feels hot all over at the memory of Joe telling him to be there.

"He asked you?"

"Uhm, he basically told me," Mike says, feeling flustered and ducking his head. Dammit, he's not like this. He doesn't usually let other guys push him around, but it seems that has changed over the past week.

"He told you? As in, he gave you an order?" the hypnotist asks, smiling.

Mike nods.

"Did he give you any other orders, Mike? Apart from sucking his cock?"

Mike squirms on the couch. "He, er, saw I was hard and told me to jerk off in front of him."

"Well, that's nice, I suppose. He must've noticed you were hard and turned on from sucking his dick," the hypnotist tells him.

If it was Joe being nice, then why did it feel so embarrassing? "Then he made me lick my cum off of the concrete floor."

The hypnotist sucks in a breath. "Oh, well." He smiles. "I take it you did, Mike?"

He nods, his cheeks red. "There was just... I don't know, he told me to, so I did it."

The hypnotist's smile widens. "Well done, Mike. It's not good to leave a mess afterwards. What if someone else had noticed it? Then he would've had to explain. No, it was very nice of him to be careful."

"I guess, yeah," Mike mumbles. Couldn't Joe have cleaned it up with a rag, though? It wasn't necessary for Mike to clean it up with his tongue. But it had been hard to tell Joe 'no', not while Joe was towering over him, broad and tall, smelling like a real man...

"How does thinking about all that make you feel, Mike? Thinking about all the cocks you sucked? The men who helped you out?"

Helped him out? Well, he supposed they did. He needed a dick to suck, and those three guys offered their dicks. "I, uhm, good? I felt good about sucking their dicks." The rush of feeling a cock in his mouth, against his tongue, the taste of fresh cum...

"You should," the hypnotist says. "It makes you feel good, and it makes them feel good. I definitely felt good when you sucked my cock last week at the gym, Mike. You did well."

"Thanks," he replies. He shifts on the couch. Does the hypnotist want him to do it again? Oh, he definitely wants to suck a nice, big dick right now. Thinking and talking about it has made the urge stronger. But no, he should resist it. He doesn't want to suck dick, no matter how good it feels.

"I remember how you looked, on your knees, letting my cock slide inside your mouth. How you started out slowly, just bobbing back and forth," the hypnotist continues, spreading his legs a little. He rests one hand on his upper thigh. "You were eager, but still new."

"Yeah," Mike says, nodding. He was new at sucking dick.

"But you did well, and you took my cock deeper, didn't you? You wanted more."

"Uh huh."

"You were gagging around my cock, but you still kept going! You were so eager, Mike. So enthusiastic."

Mike nods again. "Yeah." He can taste and feel the hypnotist's hard cock in his mouth, and he licks his lips. It tasted so good.

The hypnotist smiles at him. "Would you like to suck my cock again, Mike?"

He groans. He shouldn't. He's already sucked a cock today. But he wants to, and talking about has only made it worse.

"You want to, don't you?"

Mike nods. "Yeah."

"So, why don't you? I would like you to suck my cock, and if you want to suck me off, where's the problem?"

Mike gets off the couch without thinking about it. The hypnotist has a good point. He wants to suck dick, so why not? He sinks down to his knees in front of the hypnotist, who is already unbuckling his belt. He can't wait to taste the man's cock again.

"Here you go, Mike," the hypnotist says, pushing his trousers down and his boxers out of the way. He wraps his hand around his half-hard cock, tugging on it a few times. "A nice, hard dick for you."

Mike stares at the hypnotist's cock. He can't believe he thought about saying 'no'. Why would he turn down the chance to suck a nice dick like this? He leans forward, opening his mouth, and letting his lips slide around the tip.

He moans, letting the cock slide deeper. His own cock presses against his jeans. Oh, it feels so good to suck cock again, even though it's only been a few hours since Joe.

Mike bobs his head up and down, taking more of the hypnotist's cock into his mouth and even down his throat.

12