Ad-dick-tion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't take long for Steve to come down his throat, and Mike starts licking his cock clean, moaning as he swallows the last drops. He closes his eyes and sits there, smiling as he enjoys the aftertaste. He's never felt so happy, so calm.

"Hey, slut, you zoning out?" Steve snaps his fingers.

Mike opens his eyes and flushes. "N-no."

"Good, because it's time for you to leave," Joe tells him. "I'm expecting you to be back here tomorrow morning nice and on time." He looks at Steve. "Make it a quarter past seven, since you'll be sucking off the both of us."

Mike nods. Somewhere in the back of his mind there's a fleeting thought that this should bother him, but he's feeling too happy to protest. He likes sucking cock, and now he gets to suck off Joe and Steve again tomorrow morning. It's awesome. "Awesome," he says, smiling up at him.

Steve lets out a laugh. "Is he always like this after sucking you off?"

Joe shrugs. "He's usually a little more talkative, but I guess sucking off two guys really does it for him." He reaches out to pet Mike's head. "You're a good little cockslut, aren't you?"

Mike blinks and nods. "Yes, Sir." Joe is pleased with him, and he's still feeling awesome. He feels like he could float away.

"Remember, slut, tomorrow at a quarter past seven," Joe tells him.

"Yes, Sir," Mike replies. "A quarter past seven. I'll be here."

Where else would he be but right here to service Joe and Steve?

*

His happy mood lasts the rest of the evening, and he's never fallen asleep so easily. Usually, there's something to worry about that's keeping him from falling asleep immediately, but now he falls asleep the moment his head hits the pillow.

When he wakes up, Mike is torn between enjoying his happy buzz and hating it. Since this whole thing started, the most amount of blowjobs he's given has been two, and yesterday he'd given four. After two blowjobs on Monday and one on Tuesday, four was way too much. He wonders if Joe will want to see him during lunch and after work again, and if Steve will be there every time.

The thought that he might have to service Joe and Steve three times today makes him wince, but it also makes his cock harden in his boxers. A part of him wants that, wants to experience the joy of sucking of those two wonderful men, swallowing their delicious cum and enjoying the buzz.

He takes a deep breath, trying to ignore the remnants of his happy buzz from yesterday and his cock perking up. He needs to have a word with Joe. He's sure that if he can calmly explain things, Joe will settle for one blowjob a day and then everybody will be happy.

*

"I wanted to talk to you," Mike says, when Joe and Steve are at the chain-link fence.

"You're five minutes late, you dumb slut," Joe tells him, and grabs him by the arm as he hauls him onto the construction site. Steve follows them. "Even if I wanted to talk to you, we haven't got the time for it."

"It's about - it's about yesterday," Mike says, trying to get a word in even when Joe is striding through the building. Steve is right behind them, humming to himself.

Joe lets out a huff, then stops in the middle of one of the many hallways. He pushes Mike back up against the wall, pressing his body against Mike's. "I said, we haven't got time to talk, you dumb slut."

Steve looks at his watch. "Boss is right," he tells Mike. "The rest of the crew'll be here soon, and you still need to give the both of us a blowjob."

With Joe so close and his masculine scent invading his nose, it's hard to focus on wanting to talk rather than wanting to fall down to his knees and suck him off, but Mike needs to have a word with them. "I can't suck you guys off three times today," he says quickly.

Joe glares down at him. "Why not? Colleagues getting suspicious?"

He thinks back on yesterday, but he doesn't remember any weird comments from colleagues. Everything had been going really well. "No, but -"

"Do you have a meeting during lunch?" Steve asks.

"No, but -"

"We're wasting time here," Joe says, turning to Steve. "Let's shut him up." He pushes Mike down to his knees.

Mike's eyes land on the bulge in Joe's jeans, and he licks his lips. Oh yes, he wants to suck his cock. "No, wait," he says, clinging to the thought that he shouldn't be here during lunch. "I want to talk about lunch."

Joe quickly unbuttons his trousers, pushing his jeans and boxers down. He presents Mike with his half-hard cock. "We'll talk once you've sucked us off, slut."

Mike's staring at the cock in front of him. All other thoughts are leaving his head, he can only think about opening his mouth and how good it'll feel to have Joe's cock inside his mouth. "Okay."

He moans when Joe slides deeper, shoving his dick down Mike's throat. He's got his hand against the back of Mike's head, and strokes his cheek with his other hand. "There you go," Joe says, his voice gentle. "There you go, that's better, isn't it? You feel so much better with a cock in your mouth."

Mike tries to nod. Joe's right. He's not sure why he was so frustrated before about wanting to talk. Sucking cock is way better.

"Wow," Steve mutters. "He must really love sucking cock."

Joe laughs. "Yeah, we got lucky with this one. We gotta make sure we can keep him in line, though. Take some pictures, make sure to get his face in."

Mike gags around Joe's cock. Why does Joe need a picture? He closes his eyes when the phone's cameraflash goes off in his eyes and whimpers.

"That's it," Joe grunts. "Fuck it, do some videos too. Something nice to show his boss if our slut keeps being difficult."

Frustration mixes with the happiness in Mike's brain. If he wants to skip out on servicing Steve and Joe, they now have proof to go with their claims, and that's really bad.

But why would he want to skip out? He likes sucking dick and Joe and Steve have great cocks for sucking. It feels wonderful to feel Joe's dick slide across his tongue.

"Got it, boss," Steve says.

Joe lets out another deep groan as he fucks Mike's mouth. "Good. Very good." He sounds pleased as Mike is able to keep his cock down his throat without gagging for a long time, and it's not long before he comes and passes Mike over to Steve.

Mike is still catching his breath when Steve rubs his own erection against Mike's cheek. "Come on, open wide," Steve tells him, and Mike does.

He closes his eyes to savour the taste of Steve's dick, and the feel of it sliding into his mouth. Oh fuck, it's so good. He moans around Steve's cock, then hears the click from the camera on the phone.

"Just in case," Joe tells him. "Besides, he looks good with a cock in his mouth."

Steve starts to thrust as he runs his fingers through Mike's hair. "Oh fuck, he's good at this."

Mike moans again, opening his eyes to look up at Steve and Joe, who are both smiling. Good, they're pleased with him, and he's pleased to be sucking their cocks. When he glances up at Joe, the older man takes another picture of him.

Mike has stopped caring about Joe taking pictures, he's too into the feeling of Steve's cock, of his smell and his taste, and he can taste the pre-come as Steve thrusts deeper. Yes, he wants to taste Steve's cum and swallow it down so he can feel that happy buzz again.

When Steve finally does, Mike feels close to coming himself when he swallows. Oh yes, it tastes amazing, and he whites out for a moment in pure bliss.

He starts when he gets slapped across the face. "Huh?" Had he done anything wrong?

Joe and Steve look down at him. "You were sitting there with a glazed expression for nearly a minute," Joe tells him, and Steve looks like he's seconds away from laughing.

Mike blinks up at him, and smiles. "Awesome." He's feeling very awesome, even more awesome than he did yesterday.

Joe pulls him up. "You can go and feel awesome at work. Just make sure to be back here for lunch so you can suck our dicks again."

Mike nods, looking forward to it. "I love sucking dick." He looks at Joe's and Steve's groins, which are unfortunately covered by their jeans. "Do you want me to suck your dick again?"

"Yes, when it's lunch time," Joe says. He slaps Mike across the face again. "Come on, stop thinking about dick for a minute."

It's difficult to think through the happy fog inside his brain, but he does remember that he has a job nearby and what he's supposed to do. "Yes, I should work. Then I can suck your dick."

"Exactly," Steve tells him. "Work first, dick-sucking later."

But the thought of going to work dulls the happy glow. "I don't like work."

"Nobody does," Joe says, "just hang in there until it's break-time."

*

Mike's head clears more as he walks over to the office, but he's still feeling happy when he heads for the front door.

Tom, one of the interns in Mike's department, is having a quick smoke outside. He scowls when he sees Mike. "You're way too happy this early in the morning, man!"

Mike shrugs and smiles at Tom. "I just gotta hang in there until break-time." Then he gets to suck cock again.

Tom laughs. "You got that right." He takes another drag off of his cigarette. "Do you want one?" He offers Mike a cigarette.

Mike shakes his head. "No way, I quit." He's found something so much better.

Tom's blue eyes narrow as he looks at Mike. "What did you do?" he demands. "Seriously, what's your secret? No one quits smoking and looks so damn happy."

"I went to a hypnotist," Mike replies. He shouldn't tell people at work that he sucks cock. That would be bad. He's not entirely sure why it's bad, but a part of him is very certain that he shouldn't tell Tom or anyone else at work about his cock-sucking habits.

Tom bursts out laughing, then eyes Mike suspiciously again. "And it works?"

Mike nods. "Yeah, I can give you his details if you like?"

Tom considers it, then shakes his head. "No way, I don't believe that kind of crap."

"Okay. I'm going to work." Mike heads inside, feeling very happy with himself and the world. He knows he gets to suck cock again today, and his smiles widens. Today is going to be a great day.

*

Work comes easy to him. When he's feeling happy, it's easy to tune out the conversations of colleagues around him, although there are a few times when a colleague has to tap his shoulder to get his attention. His mind keeps wandering off to that morning and how great it was to suck off Joe and Steve, but he still finishes up what he needs to before lunch, and then he's practically running out the building and over to the construction site.

Steve laughs when he sees Mike. "Someone's happy to see me," he says, and Mike nods.

"I wanna suck your dick," he says, grinning.

Steve looks around, then nods. "Let me get Joe, the boss knows where the quieter spots in the building are." When he leads Mike inside, he sounds proud as he explains that work has been coming along great.

Mike just nods, his cock already hardening at the thought of sucking off Joe and Steve again. Joe is in one of the future offices, blueprints on a table as he's discussing something with one of the crew members.

"Boss," Steve announces, then nods at Mike. "It's time for lunch."

Joe grins as he looks at Mike. "It's definitely time for lunch." He gives the man he was talking to a firm clap on the shoulder. "I'll think about what you said, now get something to eat."

The man walks out the room after nodding at Steve, and frowning slightly at Mike.

Steve pulls Mike further into the room. "Is this a good spot?" he asks.

Joe nods. "Yeah, good enough." He pulls himself up to his full height and looks at Mike. "Why aren't you on your knees yet, you bitch?"

Mike immediately drops to his knees, and eagerly crawls over to Joe when Joe starts unbuttoning his jeans. His eyes are glued to the hard bulge in Joe's tight, white boxers and when Joe isn't quick enough to push them down, Mike presses his nose against them, inhaling Joe's musky scent and moans. He starts licking the fabric, then whimpers when Joe pushes him away.

"Wait," Joe tells him. He slowly pushes his boxers down, and when his hard cock springs free, Mike leans in again. "Wait!"

Mike freezes, and moans. "I wanna suck your dick," he says, looking up at Joe.

Joe smiles down at him. "Ask us nicely."

Mike blinks. "I wanna suck your dick, please?"

"Mmm, better."

He's not sure what Joe wants to hear. "Please? Sir? Please, can I suck your dick now? I really want to and it smells so good." He can't help but groan.

"Yes, you may."

Mike wastes no time swallowing Joe's cock, letting it slide down his throat and burying his nose in his pubic hair. Yes, this is what he wants, what he needs. His mouth filled with thick cock, his nose filled with the scent of a real man. His own cock is fully hard, pressing against the fabric of his trousers.

"Fucking hell," Steve mutters behind them. "How is he even more desperate than this morning?"

"Mmm, good question." Joe groans as he strokes Mike's hair. "But at least he's not whining about not wanting to suck us off anymore."

"Yeah, that was weird. He's clearly a complete slut for cock, why wouldn't he want to suck our dicks? He fucking loves it."

Mike nods as he relaxes while Joe fucks his mouth. He does fucking love it, and he is a complete slut for cock.

When Joe comes, Steve is already hard and waiting for him, and Mike eagerly takes him down his throat too. He wants to have as much of Steve's dick in his mouth as possible, wants to taste and smell him.

Steve coming down his throat makes him white out again, and he gets slapped in the face twice before he can manage a reply.

"Yeah?" he says.

Joe looks down at him. "Jerk yourself off for us, you slut."

It's a brilliant idea. He's achingly hard and already close to coming thanks to sucking off Joe and Steve. He feels so happy and he swiftly sits up to unzip his trousers and get his cock out. It's smaller than Joe's and Steve's, but it is hard, and he wraps his fist around it.

He starts jerking off, looking up at Steve and Joe to see if they're watching, and smiles when he sees Joe has his phone out again. Joe seems to be really into taking pictures of Mike, and Mike is happy that Joe likes that. He groans as he comes, his cum splattering on the concrete floor. It's not as good as swallowing cum, but it does bring some relief.

"Now watch this," Joe tells Steve, then turns to Mike. "Lick up your cum, bitch."

Mike gets down on all fours and starts licking it up. It tastes nice, but not as good as Steve's or Joe's. He makes sure to lick it all up, then looks up at Joe, who still has his phone pointed at Mike. "Is that what you wanted, Sir?"

"Yeah, cockslut, it is. Go make yourself look presentable before you head back to work. We'll see you here after five."

"You want me to suck your cock again?" Mike can't believe his luck. He's already feeling so lucky he got to suck their cocks twice today, a third time would be amazing. He feels like he's bursting with happiness.

"We definitely do, yes," Joe tells him. "After you've finished your work."

Oh, right. Work. He has to do work first.

*

He zones out a lot that afternoon, but well, who can blame him? He got to suck off two studs today and gets to do it again later. Being on his knees for Joe and Steve is way more fun than being stuck behind a desk and a computer and looking at boring documents. He can't wait for today to be over.

He's floating on bliss when he sucks off Steve and Joe for the third time that day. He can't remember ever feeling this good, this happy.

He's happy even when Joe slaps his face to bring him out of his happy buzz long enough to exchange a few words.

"Hey. Hey, you cumdump, you gonna come back to Earth or what?" Joe asks him.

Mike nods, still smiling. "Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. Now, we're gonna do the same again tomorrow, right? That means being here at a quarter past seven to give us blowjobs like the good little cumdump you are."

"Yes, Sir." He gets to do it again tomorrow and feel this happy again! Steve and Joe are awesome. "I wanna suck you off again."

"Yeah, you get to do that," Joe tells him. "We'll have some fun again tomorrow."

*

Friday is pretty much the same as Thursday, but with Joe teasing him about the fun they'll have once work is over. Mike wonders what it'll be. Will Joe invite more crew members? Because that would be fun. They would have wonderful cocks too, he bets, delicious and big and they'd feel so good sliding inside his mouth.

He doesn't get a lot of work done, but that's fine. Everything is fine as far as Mike is concerned, and it doesn't matter if the manager of his department is annoyed with him, because she's always stressed on Friday and it's no business of Mike.

Tom asks him for details about the hypnotist, running a hand through his blond curls as he looks around furtively, as if asking about a hypnotist is something embarrassing. Mike gives him the address of the website.

"He's really great," Mike tells Tom. "He's awesome."

Tom looks sceptical. "Well, he's worth one visit, right? I've been looking into hypnosis, maybe it isn't complete bullshit."

"It's awesome," Mike insists.

*

He's surprised when Joe and Steve lead him somewhere quiet, and Joe tells him to strip. He's never had to take off his clothes before, except to shove his trousers down to jerk off. He stands before Steve and Joe, then kneels down when Joe tells him to.

"We're gonna do things a little different today, bitch," Joe tells him. "You get to suck off Steve first, and I'm gonna fuck you."

Mike frowns at that. "But I want to suck cock."

"Yeah, I know, but I want to something else for a change. Your mouth is great, but I bet your ass is just as good."

It still bothers Mike. "Please, Sir, I want to suck your cock."

Joe slaps his bare ass hard. "You can suck Steve's cock. I'm gonna fuck your ass. Don't worry, we have some lotion to ease the way. Geez, you're acting like you've never had a cock up your ass before."

"I haven't."

"What the hell?" Steve exclaims. "How the fuck are you an anal virgin? You're a complete slut."

"Too busy sucking cock?" Joe says, but he sounds surprised too. "Either way, he's not gonna be a virgin for long."

Mike protests, but he gets down on all fours when Joe tells him to, and when Steve gets on his knees before Mike and offers him his cock, all thoughts of protesting are gone from his mind.

He notices when Joe starts fingering his ass. It feels weird, but not too bad, and besides, he's got a cock in his mouth, so everything is great as far as Mike's concerned.

He whimpers around Steve's cock when Joe starts pushing his dick against Mike's hole, and Steve pulls his cock out of Mike's mouth.

"Give me a second to come, he always blisses out after that," Steve says, "and I don't want him to bite my dick off."

"Fine," Joe grumbles, and goes back to fingering Mike's hole with his slicked up fingers instead. "But make it quick."

Mike moans when Steve comes down his throat after a few more thrusts, and it tastes so good and he feels so happy that he doesn't even feel Joe's dick pushing inside his ass until Joe is a few inches inside of him.

The happy buzz fades and Mike groans in discomfort. It feels weird to have a thick dick inside his ass. "I wanna suck your dick," he insists, because sucking dick is so much better than getting fucked.

Joe ignores him in favour of pushing deeper inside of him. "You're so fucking tight," he groans. "Oh fuck."

Mike pants as Joe's cock fills him further. The feeling of discomfort doesn't go away, and he doesn't like how it makes the warm, happy feeling inside of him fade. He thinks about sucking Joe's dick, and that makes him feel better.

Joe begins to thrust once he's fully inside of Mike, groaning as his balls slap against Mike's ass. It still doesn't feel great for Mike, but he's starting to get used to it, and it sounds like Joe is really enjoying himself.