Adam and Andrea, Ten Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam looked from mother to daughter and realized they were both extremely good looking women. Amber was taller with honey blonde hair and light brown eyes. Nicole was a brunette with dark eyes and beautiful skin. The clothes they were wearing reviled shapely bodies and when Nicole moved he noticed how the sweat pants gave away the slit in her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties, he thought.

Andrea had seen him stare and smiled inside. You horny bastard, she thought. "So, Amber, you must have been very young when you had Nicole."

Kevin leaned forward. He was interested in the answer because his parents had never mentioned a child in any of the letters he had received.

Amber smiled at her brother's wife. "Yes, her father was one of my father's friends. Things got a little bit crazy one day by the lake and when my parents found out, they had me put Nicole in foster care until I was old enough to take care of her myself. I made it clear to them, I wanted her back when I was ready."

"But you were all over the country. You never seemed to stay more than a year in one place. How could you think you would be able to take care of a young girl?" said Kevin.

Amber smiled. "I was lucky. I met a Texan in Vegas and he gave me a job as his private stewardess on his jet. The pay was great, so I could make sure Nicole was put into a boarding school.

While her mother told her uncle and the others what had happened to her over the years Nicole observed Adam. He was quite good looking she thought, in a classical sense. Strong nose and cheekbones and the gray around his ears made him look distinctive. She remembered another man who was similar but from another part of the world.

When she had graduated High School she went to work with Amber for the Texan. A couple months into her new job they flew to Macao for a high stakes poker tournament. One of the players was a prince from one of the small countries on the Saudi peninsula. Apparently the prince and the Texan knew each other from before and even though they were competitive had grown to respect one and another. When the tournament was over the prince wanted to know if he could higher Nicole and Amber as his stewardess'. The Texan told him that he didn't want to lose them, but in the end it was up to them. A deal was made where the Texan got a big chunk of money and Amber and Nicole got a new employer. The money was a lot better so they could save for the future. Everything seemed great until one day. They were flying across the Mediterranean on their way to Paris. The prince was in his bedroom and called for Amber to bring him a coffee which she did. Nicole was cleaning up the pantry when she heard him call her.

"Yes," your highness, she said.

"Could you come in here for a moment, please?"

She washed her hands and when she had dried, then walked to the back and opened the door to his bedroom. She was very surprised to find her mother naked, sitting in a black leather chair. "You called for me?"

"My dear, I was wondering if you could do me a small favor."

"Of course, your highness," she glanced at her mother who raised her eyebrows to tell her she had no idea what he wanted.

"Could you please your mother with your tongue," he said it like if it was an order.

She felt herself blush, and heard more than saw her mother squirm in her chair. The prince must have seen her confusion because he continued. "I'm a man of simple needs. I have many wives but none of them have daughters. The once who have children have boys. I have always dreamt about watching a daughter pleasure her mother."

"Well, I don't think that is part of our contract," said Amber.

"Details, I give you fifty thousand each if you do it."

Nicole felt how her jaw dropped, but it was her mother who spoke. "Can I talk to my daughter in private?"

"Of course, but be quick."

They walked back into the common area and closed the door. "He is nuts," said Amber.

"I totally agree, but it's a lot of money, mom."

"Still, how can he expect us to agree to something like that? I have been with a few women in my life, but with my daughter, never."

Nicole had no experience with women, and little experience overall with sex. She had kissed a few guys at school, but since the rules were strict she was still a virgin. Looking at her mother naked, she realized for the first time how beautiful she was. Her boobs sat high on her chest and she had nice chocolate colored nipples. Her pussy hair was cut short around her lips. For some reason she became warm and her knees felt weak.

"I'm telling him no, and if he doesn't like it, he can fire us in Paris," said Amber and opened the door. Nicole walked in behind her.

"I'm sorry your highness, but we have decided not to do it."

Instead of being angry he just smiled at them and then said. "I was expecting as much. Let's make it a quarter of a million, each."

Nicole gasped. "Wow, mom, we might take it under consideration."

"I think you should listen to your daughter."

Amber did just that and realized that she would agree to have sex with her daughter for half a million. She nodded her head.

"Fantastic. Amber, if you sit in the chair like before and Nicole, you can kneel in front of her. Please, take your clothes off Nicole."

He watched from the bed where he was half sitting with his back against the wall. Nicole undressed and when she was naked, her mother noticed that she had bigger boobs than herself, and was completely shaved.

Nicole knelt between her mother's thighs and let her hands slide up over the soft skin. When her finger almost touched her mother's pussy, Amber sighed and leaned back. Using her right index finger Nicole let it run up and down her mothers slit a few times. To her surprise, she found her already wet. She must have thought about me doing this while were talking before, she thought. A smile crossed her face. Her mother had had the hots for her. She leaned in and let her tongue found the clit.

Amber closed her eyes and moaned quietly when she felt Nicole licking and sucking her clit. The girl had no sexual experience, she knew, because she had asked her if she had a boyfriend in school. When her tongue slid in as far as it could she grabbed Nicole's head with both hands and pressed her face against her pussy.

"Mm, just like that, baby. Just like that," she moaned.

Nicole loved the taste of her mother, and she was so hot. She let a finger run over her own pussy and found it swollen and wet. She slid two fingers inside and began to finger fuck herself. Suddenly she felt her mother arch her back and her breathing became faster. She focused her attention back on her clit and after a minute Amber moaned out her orgasm. What happened next was a surprise to Nicole. Her mother got up and pushed her down onto the floor. Then lay down between her legs and began to lick and suck on her clit. "Oh mom, that is amazing, that feels so good."

"No one has ever done this to you?"

"No. Stop talking and keep going."

Amber looked up at the prince who had taken out his cock and was slowly stroking it. His cock head was huge and red. She wondered if he wanted to fuck them later, but Nicole grabbed her head and pushed her against her pussy again. Amber inserted two fingers and rubbed her Gspot hard and to her surprise Nicole came almost instantly and squirted a little. She was just about to get up when the prince spoke. "Lay there, I will shower you with my seed."

He got up and stood above them and then jerked off. His cum rained down on their faces, breasts and hair. When he was done, he waived his hand, and said. "Go clean yourselves. I must rest."

"Mom, can I ask you an important question?"

They were in their bathroom, Amber under the water and Nicole sitting on the toilet seat waiting for her turn.

"Sure, honey."

"Did you enjoy that?"

Amber thought for a while, and then said. "Yes and no."

"I feel the same way. I mean it was nice to have an orgasm, and I had no idea I would squirt, it has never happened before when I have masturbated, but at the same time it felt wrong, you know, being you and me."

Amber turned off the water and stepped out. Nicole handed her a towel and she went into the shower booth.

"I agree with you. Let's forget about this incident for now, and think about the cash. If he asks us to do it again, then we will think about it."

That was not what happened. They stayed in Paris for four days and one night when Nicole was sleeping her mother crawled into bed with her. She woke up and smelt booze on her mother's breath.

"What's going on, mom?"

"Shh, pumpkin, just relax."

She slid her arm around her daughter's hips and her hand found her warm pussy. Nicole gasped when her fingers slid in under her panty and found her clit. Then she sighed and let her mother have her way with her. From that day on, they often made love. The prince never asked them to do it again in front of him, but they both appreciated what he had made them do, and the money they got.

"And what made you come here and visit me?"

Kevin's voice brought Nicole back from her daydreaming.

"Oh, we have a few weeks vacation. The prince has bought a new jet and while it is being readied, he told us to take a few days off, and since we were in London I figured I'd look you up."

"You could have called."

"Sorry, I know I should have."

Andrea drank some of her wine. She had been watching Amber and Nicole while Amber told her story. Nicole was a beautiful young woman and Adam had caught her interest. Nothing wrong with that, Adam was single, but Andrea wanted him for herself. She needed to isolate him from the rest of the group, she realized.

Adam had a huge hard on. If he wasn't mistaken Nicole was coming on to him, sitting with her legs wide open. She didn't look at him, but the way she constantly moved around made him think she wanted him to look at her. At one point she had taken off her sweater saying it was hot by the fire. Under she had a thin white t shirt and it did nothing to hide her boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra and he could clearly see her nipples press against the fabric. He got some looks from Andrea that he knew meant that he was supposed to look at her, not the young sex thing on the floor.

"That is the most amazing story. Does anyone want more wine?" said Andrea waiving the empty bottle in the air.

Three hands came up and Kevin got out of his chair and went to the kitchen. When he was alone, he sat down at the kitchen table and took a deep breath. Seeing Amber again had brought back those feelings from a long time ago. Her hair, her eyes, and the way she moved had given him a hard on. He knew it was wrong and he had thought he had left those thoughts behind him a long time ago. He got up and found two bottles in the wine cabinet and walked back to the others.

The evening went on and more bottles were emptied. At one point Nicole moved and sat on the floor between her mother's legs leaning against her chair. Amber not thinking about what she was doing leaned down and began to rub her daughter's neck and shoulders. While talking to the others her hands slipped inside the t shirt and found her boobs.

The other three stopped talking and just watched how Amber massaged Nicole's tits while talking to them.

"Anyway, we are here for a few days and thought it would be nice to spend some time together. We had no idea Adam would be here. What are you looking at?"

Andrea cleared her throat. "Are you aware you are fondling your daughter's tits?"

"What?" Amber looked down at her hands. "Oh my god, I am so sorry."

"Don't stop mom, it felt so good," moaned Nicole.

Kevin and Adam had rock hard erections and Adam managed to say. "Oh, don't stop, it doesn't bother me."

"It does me though," said Kevin.

Nicole reached up and found her mother's hands and kissed them in turn. Looking at her uncle she said. "It's nothing bad, just some fun."

Andrea knew she was wet between her legs. This was just too much for her to handle. Watching the mother and daughter had turned her on and she thought, fuck it. "Kevin, I don't want you to freak out now, but I am going to take out Adam's cock."

Her husband's eyes grew wide, and he was about to say something. "Shush, you don't understand this darling. If you want to, you can leave the room, but I am telling you, I will have sex with my brother right now." She continued, knowing it could end her marriage.

Adam had moved a bit closer to his sister on the sofa and when she put her hand on his belt and began to open it, he just grinned at Kevin. "Sorry, this just has to happen, it's a long story."

Andrea quickly opened his pants and pulled out his cock. While slowly jerking him off, she turned to Amber. "It's OK; you can continue what you were doing."

Smiling Amber leaned down and kissed her daughter on her head. "C'mon baby, let's get naked."

"Fuck this, you perverts," said Kevin and stormed out.

Nicole got up and stepped out of her sweatpants and pulled her t shirt over her head. Then she straddled her mother and let her massage and kiss her boobs. When Amber began to suck her nipples in turn she moaned. "It feels so good, mom."

"Yes, I know, and just look at Andrea and Adam, they look beautiful."

Adam was lying on the sofa and Andrea was sucking his cock with loud slurps. When she came up for a breath, she said. "God, have I missed you."

He pushed her head down. "I have missed you too." He watched for a while how his sister's lips slid up and down his cock, and then turned to see what Amber and Nicole were up to. Amber had taken off her clothes and was lying on the soft carpet. Nicole was between her legs licking her cunt slowly.

Kevin sat in the kitchen with a big glass of whiskey. His mind was in turmoil. He didn't know if he was hating or loving his wife at that moment. He didn't understand why his hard on was still there. What was going on in the living room was just plain wrong. But at the back of his mind, he knew what he wanted. He knew that he was just pretending to be the good guy. He wanted to fuck Amber, and he had always wanted to. He finished his drink and got up.

When he walked into the living room again, the first thing he saw was Nicole's ass sticking up in the air. It was perfectly round and had a beautiful tan with no bikini lines. The others hadn't noticed he had come back. He quickly got undressed and walked up behind his nice. Kneeling, he took hold of her hips and when she felt his hand on her skin, she brought her head up from her mothers pussy and looked at him over her shoulder. "Hi uncle Kevin, do you like what you see?"

That's when Kevin lost it. "I'm going to fuck you so hard and then your mother," he said in a husky voice.

"Mm, sounds good," purred Nicole and went back to licking her mothers pussy.

Grabbing his cock he lined it up with the young shaved pussy and pushed himself all the way in.

"Ah!" moaned Nicole.

"Do you like?" said Kevin.

"Yeah, fuck me."

Andrea, who heard them looked up from Adam's cock and smiled. "Look brother isn't that nice."

"Wow, he does have a big cock. I hope he doesn't hurt her."

"I think she can handle it, but doesn't she look great?"

"She is beautiful. Do you mind if I try her later?"

Andrea smiled at her brother. "Of course not, but first I want your hard cock inside me."

She got up and straddled him. Using her left hand, she guided his cock to her wet and swollen pussy. When he was in the right position, she lowered herself on to him, and as she opened up to take him inside she moaned with pleasure. "Oh Adam, I have missed you so much."

Nicole was in heaven. Her uncle's cock was driving her wild, but she wanted more. She looked over to where Adam was fucking Andrea. "Hey, Andrea, do you mind if I have some of your husbands cock in my mouth. I suggest you try my mom's pussy, it's fantastic."

Andrea looked at Adam and raised her eyebrows. "What do you think?"

"Sure, why not?"

When Nicole's lips wrapped around Adam cock she moaned with pleasure. He was so much bigger than her uncle and she loved it. His shaft was long and his cockhead so big that her jaws hurt when she opened her mouth. She was eager for him to shoot his load down her throat.

Amber sighed when Nicole moved away and Andrea took her place. She could notice the difference in experience in just a few seconds. Where Nicole was eager to please, Amber was savoring it all. Her licks and fingers explored Amber to her depth, and when she felt her first orgasm growing she grabbed her head and pushed it hard against her cunt.

Kevin couldn't hold back any longer his grabbed his nice's hips and fucked her hard. Her mouth was wrapped around Adam's cock, but from the noises she managed to make he was sure she was on the verge of coming. He squirted his load inside her and then lay back and to his surprise she kept riding him, grinding her pussy against her pelvis.

Adam moaned loudly when he felt his balls contract and grabbed Nicole's head. She took him deep down her throat and when he came, she swallowed like a good little girl.

Andrea was pissed. She had wanted her brother to come inside her or at least taste his cum, but now the young slut on the floor was enjoying all of it. When Amber arched her back and shoved her pussy hard against Andreas face, she sucked her clit and felt how she came. She came up for a deep breath. "Adam, I want you to fuck me."

He looked at her, wondering what was going on. He had just emptied his juice into Nicole but her Andreas eyes told him what he had to do. He went over to her and grabbed her hips, and then with one swift thrust was inside her. She was as tight as he remembered and when he leaned over her back and kissed her neck she moaned. "Oh, brother, fuck me deep. Pump your juice inside me."

"Hey, uncle Kevin. Don't you want to fuck me?" said Nicole looking at him.

"What? Yeah, sure."

He pushed her over on her back and slid her legs over his shoulders. Her hand found his cock and guided it towards her pussy. When he penetrated her, she sighed.

Amber watched but couldn't stay still. She lay down beside her daughter and began to kiss her lips and massage her boobs. When she heard her moan louder she let her hand slide down and found her clit.

Nicole was on the verge of coming when she felt her mom's finger against her clit. She knew just where to press and rub, and within seconds her orgasm rolled over her and she dug her nails into her uncles back.

"Wow, that was a intense moment," said Amber lying on her back.

Nicole had her head on her stomach and sighed deeply. "It was just beautiful."

Kevin was sitting in one of the arm chairs watching the other three. He didn't know what to think. He had just fucked her nice, and gotten a blow job from her. His wife had fucked her brother and licked his sister's pussy. Everything was just plain wrong, but at the same time so beautiful. He cleared his throat. "People I don't know about you, but I am going to bed. It's late and I am very drunks. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe things will look different."

"Honey, it won't. I still want to fuck my brother, and I am sure Amber wants to lick her daughter and I am positive that Nicole wants you to fuck her for breakfast. Am I wrong?"

Amber, Nicole and Adam nodded the heads, and said "No." in one voice.

Kevin shook his head, and stood. "OK, tomorrow we have another round, but, only if I get to fuck my wife in the ass."

Adam laughed. "I'll show you just how she likes it."

Kevin shook his head, and waived good night.

The others kissed Goodnight and went to their rooms. Each one thought about the pleasures that had been given to them, and how it was so beautiful to be with a family member.

12