Adam & Jesse Ch. 01

Story Info
Adam gets his first glimpse of Jesse.
4.1k words
4.4
38.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

As he was pulling into his driveway, he noticed the silver BMW was still following him. He wasn't sure how long it had been following him. The only reason he noticed it at all was due to his interest in cars. This car was custom and beautiful. It made his Porsche' look sick. But as he questioned why the BMW was following him, he saw that it pulled into the driveway across the street from his. He decided to take his time pulling into the garage and see if he could get a look at the driver. He watched and as he had hoped, the driver got out of the car before closing the garage door. He could only make out that the driver was a small female, and she had fairly long and wavy blonde hair. Then her garage door shut and she was gone.


"Hey, we finally have a new neighbor. "He said upon entering the home.


"Oh? I wasn't aware of any homes that were vacant on this block. "Mark, his roommate said.


"The one right across the street. I haven't seen anyone there since I've lived here. A blonde driving a BMW just pulled into the garage. Nice car. "


"That's Jesse. I guess she finally made it home. "


"You know her? Ever been in her car? "


"Hell, is that all you ever think about? "Mark laughed.


"It's a nice car. Hell, it's a very expensive car. What does this Jesse do? Maybe I need to get to know her. "He said grinning.
"She's not your type, Romeo. "Talley said sarcastically as she walked in the room. "She is more like … "


"Enough. "Mark explained. " Jesse is a nice person, but Talley is right, she definitely is not your type. "


"Well, now I am definitely interested. "


"Seriously, Adam, she isn't someone to be fucked with. She didn't get all that money from being stupid. And since I do like her, I don't want any problems with her. "Mark stated.


"Well, now I see why Talley doesn't like her, a little jealous maybe? "
"Fuck off Adam. "Talley said and proceeded to walk up and kiss Mark. Afterwards, she flipped her hair up sarcastically in Adam's direction and marched out of the room.


He laughed loudly, " I suppose your going to tell me she has absolutely NO reason to be jealous. "


"At least not of Jesse. "Mark laughed.
"You do beat all. Any new faces I might be seeing or not seeing around here? "


"You of all people should know how things are. She has her flings just the same as I do. You already know that. It's who we are and what we like. "


"Are you so sure of that? "He asked matter of fact.


"I'm sure it keeps our lives interesting. She is as free to see others as I am and I don't want anything different. Enough of this relationship shit. Why am I still standing here sober? Let's open a few beers. "


The three of them sat around talking and drinking well into the evening. Both Mark and Talley were feeling the effects of the alcohol. As usual, Mark began pestering him about his love life, or as he put it, his lack of wanting a relationship. It always amazed him when people tried telling him to find someone or get involved. He could barely restrain from laughing especially when it came from someone who in his mind knew nothing about relationships. Not that he was an expert. He loved being with women, just not any one on any permanent level. He had seen too many times how things got screwed up once a relationship started. Hell, he admitted to himself, he was much better at being a lover than a partner. In fact, if he wanted to be totally honest with himself, he actually preferred being with married women or ones that were already involved. He justified this, as it was less likely a relationship would start, and he also loved challenges. With this thought, his mind drifted back to the BMW and the blonde. She definitely sounded like a challenge.
"There are other things to talk about other than my sex life. Speaking of which, what is the story on this Jesse? "


"Her again. I'm going to bed. "Talley stomped off.


"Thanks asshole. I won't be getting any tonight. "Mark said trying hard to sound mad, but was not convincing.


"What? Did you and this Jesse have a thing? Is that why she gets so mad? What's the deal? "


"No. We are just friends. Not that I haven't thought about it, mind you. She is very attractive. "


"Then why not go for it? "


"She isn't someone that's easy to get close to. "

"So she turned you down. "He laughed.

"Hell, I thought we were getting to know each other pretty well and I thought she was interested. I apparently misunderstood, but she let me know quickly that she was off limits. She is different. "


"What? Different how? She prefer women? "


"No nothing like that. She's just …. well, hard to explain. It's almost as if she already knows what you are thinking before you do. Hell, I don't think she ever gets close to anyone. At least not close enough for people to really know her. "


"So how can you be good friends and why would that make Talley mad? "


"When you meet her you'll understand. Talley doesn't understand why Jesse doesn't have a man in her life, one specific one I mean. Talley seems to think all women actually need a man. Jesse is one woman that doesn't need one, nor want anyone in particular that is. Jesse enjoys flirting with a lot of men and I think Talley is jealous of the attention Jesse gets from it. "


"And you say she isn't my type? Sounds like my perfect match. " He laughed sarcastically.


"Maybe, but there are two differences. She is extremely wealthy. She can have anything she wants. "Mark stated.
"I don't have a problem with that. And the second thing? "


"She doesn't fuck around, not that she hasn't been fucked with. Believe me, she doesn't take well to that. "


"Let me get this straight, she has more money than she can spend, has everything she needs or wants, is good looking, and flirts but is not involved. Well, if that is true, I can only assume two things. She probably does fool around; you just don't know it. "

"And the other thing? "

"She is everything I have been waiting for. "
"Fine, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm just letting you know how things are with her. She isn't like the other women you've been with who faint every time you look at them! She might even turn you down. In fact, I'm not so sure your ego could handle her. "Mark joked.

"Maybe it's your ego we are talking about here. "

"Not at all, I just thought you should know ahead of time what you might be getting yourself into. "

"Really. You do know that you're making it even harder for me to resist her, now, don't you? I suppose next you'll tell me that as her good friend, you take care of anyone that bothers her and that's why Talley has a problem with her. "

Mark burst out laughing, shaking his head back and forth. It took him several minutes to control himself. "I told you I am just her friend. She handles her own problems. In whatever way she feels like, and believe me, she would surprise even you. She also has several men that keep an eye on her in case she needs them. "


"I guess I'll just have to be careful and see for myself what she's all about. By the way, what does she do? You said she was well off? She win the lottery, inherit some money? What's her story? "


"For one thing, she is our landlady. She owns all the homes on this block besides having other ones. "


"Are you shitting me? "


"No. She also loves entertaining. She entertains a lot at home; it can get very noisy and very crowded. This way she rents to only those that won't bother her or complain. She also is very distrusting, so she screens the people she rents to very well. "


"So if I have a problem here, I call her. And I thought it might be hard to get to know her. "


"No, if you have a problem you tell me. Don't forget, she didn't screen you; she went on the fact that you and I are friends and she trusts me. Whatever you do, don't screw it up for me. "


"Yeah, Yeah, whatever. "


"Suit yourself. Besides if she's interested, she'll be the one to let you know. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. "


"You sure aren't making it easy for me to resist her. Well, I need to call it quits for the night. I have to work tomorrow. "


"Oh shit, " Mark explained as he looked at the time. "I forgot I leave for Chicago early tomorrow morning. Take care of Talley while I'm gone. "


"Yeah right. When will you be back? "He asked.


"Three or four days, depends on how fast I can set up all their equipment. "

Adam was just turning on the shower when he heard Mark leave. Standing naked underneath the water, he was not in the least bit surprised when he opened his eyes and saw Talley boldly admiring his body. She stood only several inches shorter than his six feet, and as she let her blue robe fall to the floor, he grinned wickedly. She had the body of a model in his eyes, and it was obvious to him she knew this. She had beautiful auburn hair, cut short, with many layers of thick waves. He could almost feel the heat and intensity that her hazel eyes gave off. He continued observing her while she tantalized him with her body movements as she joined him in the shower.

"You definitely are a piece of work. Couldn't you at least wait till he was out of the driveway? " With his hands entangling themselves in her hair, he kissed her hard on the mouth, lingering until he felt her body pressing on his. He pulled her closer to him, now feeling her hands on his back and in his hair. He moved his lips down the side of her neck, nibbling. At the same time he ran one hand down her back pressing her to him while his other hand grasped her breast firmly, his fingers pinching her nipple. He knew she was excited; she enjoyed the roughness in their sex. He knew exactly what she wanted and with both of them dripping wet, he picked her up and carried her to his bed.

He threw her down on the bed roughly. She was moaning as his mouth now went to her breasts, sucking and softly biting at one and then the other. His hand went between her legs, rubbing her pussy, and then forcing his fingers inside her. There was an intense heat between them, and Talley urged him to fuck her, and it was all he needed to do exactly that. They enjoyed the rough and wild abandonment of each other.
Afterwards, he quickly got up and resumed his shower. She was still lying naked on her belly on his bed when he finished. He had put on a pair of black dress pants, and was drying his hair with a towel. Walking past her, he slapped her lightly on her ass.

" The shower's yours if you want it. " Adam said.


"Are you going somewhere? I thought we had the whole day. "


"Talley, we had sex. Don't make this into anything else. I have to get to work soon. Maybe we can get together later. "

When he heard all the noise, he went to the front door to find out what was going on. Standing with the door wide open and looking out, Talley, having just a towel wrapped around her, came up close behind him asking him what all the commotion was about.


"I have no idea. Some girl almost drove into our garage door with her car. Some other nut pulled right up behind her and she jumped out of the car and raced to the back yard with him following. There see. "


They watched as the girl ran away laughing and the man chased her. She held up car keys and it was obvious the man wanted them. They watched as she came around to the front yard and grabbed the water hose, yelling for one of them to turn it on quickly. He did so, without thinking. The man came around the corner and she soaked him with the water. She was laughing hysterically, as the man slipped on the grass and fell.

" Fine, keep the damn car. You can deal with the boss. "The man smirked as he got up, luckily uninjured. He got back in his car and left. They watched as she regained her composure and turned to face them. Talley immediately turned and went back inside, but not before brushing her body seductively up against his. The girl smiled mischievously at him and to his surprise, she walked past him and followed Talley into the house. He turned to follow both women, but not before noticing the man across the street had now gone back into his own house. He too had been outside watching the activity.
"Mark. "She called following Talley to the kitchen.
"He isn't here, Jesse. "Talley said bluntly.


"Where is he? When will he be back? I have something for him. "Jesse spoke excitedly fast. She turned quickly and was facing Adam. He was immediately aroused when she slowly looked him up and down with a boldness that did not hide her approval. He was further amazed when she spoke changing her tone from that of an excited child to that of a seductive woman in seconds.

"Mark definitely did you an injustice when he described you. You are definitely way too gorgeous. Now I understand why Mark can't ever get Talley to go with him. I wouldn't leave either. "

"You're not exactly what Mark described either. "He said matching her seductive tone. It had never occurred to him that this young girl was the woman that he had been warned about or had seen in the garage. She wasn't much more than 5 feet tall, wearing very short blue cut offs and a tight T-shirt. Her hair was pulled back and she had a white visor on holding it up. The way that she spoke to him, he knew she was older than she appeared. It was then that he noticed how she looked first at Talley standing just in a towel, and back again at him, wearing just his pants. He swore softly to himself, knowing what she had to be thinking.

"Well, just let Mark know I'm home and that's his birthday present in the driveway. Got to go. "She put the keys in his hand and softly smiled at him, a smile and a look he would come to find she used quite often, and one he wouldn't forget. "I am old enough, and you are way too gorgeous. "She said softly, leaving as quickly as she came.
It took him a second or two to regain his composure. He grabbed Talley by the arm pulling her close. " Don't ever do that to me again. "

"Do what? What are you so worried about? Afraid of getting caught are we? "
"Outside with the towel and all, you know what I'm talking about. And who is this we crap? You're the one cheating. Now you're little friend there knows. "


"She would never tell. She has nothing to gain by telling Mark, other than it might hurt him and that's not her style. "


"Oh, then she is assuming he really cares about you. "
"What the hell is that suppose to mean? Shit. "


"Hell, she gives him a car for his birthday and they don't have anything going on? That's hard to believe. "


"My point exactly. "Talley said sarcastically. "He keeps saying they don't. Sometimes I think it would be easier if they did. At least then I wouldn't have to feel so damn guilty all the time. "


"You, feel quilt. I don't think so honey. "He laughed at her comment. " So are they fooling around or not? I take it you're really not sure. "


"She isn't like that, at least that's what I keep hearing. "


"Oh yeah. I forgot. She doesn't fuck around. Hell, she looks barely old enough to fuck around. "He mocked.
" And here I thought you were as smart as you looked. Have you not been listening at all? She is a very smart, well to do woman, not girl. "Talley laughed.
"She would have to be, new white corvettes aren't cheap, and giving them away as gifts tells me there is nothing cheap about her. By the way, did you happen to notice the guy outside, the one that lives next door to her? This was the first time I saw him standing outside, usually he is either coming or going pretty quickly and that doesn't happen often. Do you know anything about him? "
"He's Jesse's biggest admirer. That's probably why the guy gave Jesse the car so fast. He probably saw him too. "

"Then this guy is her boyfriend or something? I thought she didn't have a man in her life. "

"I don't really know what Richard is, Mark probably knows more about him. All I know is that he generally is everywhere she is. "

"Not everywhere. She just got back and he has been around. Obviously he wasn't with her. "

"You're right. Enough about her, why don't we …" She started to say as she put her arms around his neck.


"Honey, I already told you, I have to work. Maybe later, unless I get busy with other things, that is. I might just have to go meet my landlady. You can't blame me if I want to find out more about her. "
"Yeah right. It's real obvious what you'd like her for. Hell, go for it. See what happens when you try getting rough with her. She won't like it like I do. " She flirted with him.


"There are always other approaches. I'm sure I'll be able to figure out what she prefers. After what just happened, I don't think that will be too hard either. "He laughed unable to control himself.


"Sure laugh now, but you'll see. She'll be the one that has you just where she wants too, long before you'll even know what happened. "


"Don't count on that, Honey. I am just as smart as I look. "
Throughout the day, his mind constantly drifted back to Jesse. He had to admit that she definitely interested him. As he was instinctively suspicious, he couldn't help but wonder whom this girl really was, but there was one thing he knew for sure. The look she gave him was given intentionally to arouse him. And what irked him was that she had been successful in doing so and she knew it. Hell, he thought to himself, this girl had been definitely coming on to him. Yes, he decided, he was definitely going to get to know Jesse.


"Hey, Adam, are you making drinks or trying to make it with the dancers? "The man laughed.


"Sorry, you know how irresistible these women are. "He laughed.
"Yeah, that's what caused my first and second divorce. "

"Well that's another reason for me to stay single. There are just too many to choose from. "Both men laughed, and Adam went back to pouring drinks. He did his best to concentrate on his job at, but his thoughts were never too far from Jesse. It had been a long time when his curiosity had aroused such excitement in him.

He was born Adam Farrows, and now at 38, he had to admit his life was going pretty much the way he had hoped. He had moved with his parents to Los Angeles when he was in his teens and by the time he had graduated high school, he had already planned on taking law enforcement training. He didn't particularly see himself as a police officer, but he did see himself as a detective someday.

He had done well with the training, but it was a matter of opinion as to what it was he did well at, his police skills or his social skills. Remembering those days always made him smile to himself. Although he had enjoyed his womanizing days then, they had gotten him into some nasty confrontations. He was relieved to finally learn the meaning of discretion, especially when it came to others wives, or girlfriends. Of course, he justified those days as all part of growing up.

His dark complexion, along with his long black hair and black eyes always made women fall for him. They also would tell him how much they loved the sound of his voice, saying this added to his sex appeal. He always seemed to know when a woman felt that way about him, but he was always the gentleman, not letting them know he knew this. Although he did like the advantage it gave him.

He had worked as a police officer for a while, and had even moved down the coast to San Diego. There he had become a detective and he also enjoyed the area much better. After a short time he had gotten a job with the federal bureau of investigation. He had been given a new assignment and it meant going to a city in southern Kentucky. That had been almost a year ago, and now here he was just finishing up an undercover narcotics assignment in Kentucky.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers
12