Adam and Sharon, Things Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a girlfriend who I think would play. Anna; she worked with me for a while. Got married, had a kid then her old man walked out on her. She gets support but finds it touch to hang onto a guy 'cos her kid has some problems and needs lots of attention. Her mum looks after him when she needs a break. I heard that she likes girls so maybe I can talk to her? She's a looker; slim, dark hair, big tits."

Adam wondered if Shaz knew something about Anna already. Had she and Anna already been together, had she experienced girl on girl love, did his girl want to revisit this but with him now?

"Sounds like this is pre-meditated Shaz? Have you and Anna planned this already?"

She was silent for a minute or so. She had talked to Anna; "Yes we have talked about it, remember than night a couple of weeks ago when I went out with the girls? The conversation got to sex and how our love lives were going and I admit saying quite a bit about you. Anna said she badly needed to get laid and in the washroom, asked if I was willing to share you. We had both had a few drinks and I replied that you would probably want to see us make out together, never thinking she would agree!

"When she said she was game if I was, my pussy got really wet and I decided there and then to agree. I had an idea you'd like to see that and it was then that I decided I'd tell you want I said a few minutes ago, that you were the guy I wanted to share my fantasies with and to act them out with." It was getting better all the time. "So you'd let me fuck Anna, and you want fuck her too?"

"If it's okay with you; you do want to help me do these things I said I want to do; you do want to fuck me for years to come don't you? Tell me if you don't and we'll call it quits now... I'm really serious about this. Adam, if you asked me right now to marry you, I'd say yes. I truly want you to be the man who helps me be and do everything I want to be and do."

"You want to go looking for an engagement ring today then?" I replied. "Yes, that IS a proposal; will you marry Sharon?"

She jumped up to throw her arms around hi, almost knocking the table over in doing so. "I accept Adam. Yes I want to be your wife. I promise you I will be the sexiest wife you could ever imagine and whatever happens, you will always be my number 1 guy."

"I love you too Sharon, let's go find that ring."

12