Adam Does Eve

Story Info
Her first happened on the first Earth Day.
2.1k words
4.27
32.9k
4
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first Earth Day, April 22, 1970. I was a senior in high school and had just turned eighteen the day before. All my friends were going to cut class and go to the festivities being held at Belmont Plateau in Philadelphia. I'd never cut a class before but I was determined not to be left behind.

A bunch of us piled into my friend's '63 Dodge Dart that was parked three blocks away from school. We all knew we had to be back before four o'clock so we wouldn't miss the last bus for home. It was a great group of friends and looking back now, almost thirty six years later, I'm amazed at how much has changed. There were no cell phones; nothing more than ears were ever pierced and only on girls; most of us had never seen, let alone smoked a joint; none of us had ever seen or touched 'it'. ('It' being 'his thing') It was a car full of six very innocent teenage girls.

We finally found our way to the park after getting lost numerous times and parked the car at least a mile away from the center of the 'happening'. You couldn't park any closer because everyone who was there came by car and parking spaces were few and far between.

The crowd was huge and in full party mode by the time we found a spot of grass to spread a blanket and sit down. We were still quite a distance from the speakers and the densest part of the crowd. My friends were anxious to force their way into the mass of longed-haired, blue jean clad bodies. They wanted to be right at the front of everything that was going on.

After walking past a seemingly endless line of cars parked haphazardly on the grass, and stepping over countless empty food and beverage wrappers strewn amongst the weeds, I was becoming disillusioned very fast. This celebration of Mother Earth was playing havoc on the environment! Those who came to sing her praises and beg for consideration of her delicate condition were trashing her before my eyes. The emerald green grass was churned up and mixed with mud; it was deeply gouged from the onslaught of tires passing over in search of parking. There were discarded shoes, beach chairs and trash – so much trash! And the air that wasn't polluted from the automobile exhaust was heavy with another less than earthy aroma. You most definitely could have gotten high on second hand smoke – a term not yet invented in 1970.

I told my friends to go on with out me. I knew they would laugh at me if I told them what was bothering me so I told them I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to take a nap. Off they went with out me, pushing and nudging their way through the crowd.

I wanted to be rid of everyone there that day. We hadn't yet heard the phrase 'reduce, reuse, recycle'. The television commercial featuring an American Indian crying as he observes the liter and polution around him hadn't made its debut yet. But at eighteen years old I could still see the irony of the day that was unfolding around me. So, stranded in the park until my friend with the car came back, I decided to create my own version of Earth Day and started walking in the opposite direction of the crowd.

Belmont Plateau is a part of Fairmount Park which provides an amazing view of the City of Philadelphia. With my back to the city and the throng of well-intentioned humanity, I headed toward a dense grove of trees. The droning of the loud speakers began to fade as I walked aimlessly through the park, deliberately avoiding anything that looked like a man-made path. Within a few minutes I could hear the gentle twitter of a small flock of birds in the trees above me. Eventually, I could feel Mother Earth seeping into my soul, pushing out the stress I was feeling from the party that was going on without her, the guest of honor.

I must have walked more than a mile in silence by myself. The trees and shrubs got thicker and I hadn't seen a foot path for quite a while. Then I realized I wasn't alone with Mother. I heard someone giggling! At first I thought it was a strange bird because it repeated a couple of times. I stopped and looked around squinting through the haze of the bushes in front of me. I froze, my feet glued to the ground. I couldn't believe the sight before me!

Suddenly, a squirrel ran past me, snapping a twig loudly as he scurried by. I ducked quickly behind the nearest shrub so I wouldn't be seen. There was a young couple a few feet ahead and they turned in my direction at the sound the squirrel had made. That was the first time I saw 'it'. And 'it' was a beauty! A real cock!

I've thought of that couple many times through the years. I call them "Adam and Eve". They were young, beautiful and totally absorbed in themselves and their own appreciation of Mother Earth.

Sure that it had just been a small animal breaking the silence of nature, Adam and Eve turned to face each other. They were naked; their alabaster bodies were a contrast to the deep greens and browns of the forest around them. She had tiny breasts with dark, chocolate nipples and a wild patch of curly, rust colored hair between her legs. Her young face was framed with heavy bangs and long, long strawberry blonde hair that was dotted with tiny white flowers.

Adam was tall and lean with a healthy head of dark brown hair and an even healthier rod of manhood protruding from his groin, bobbing as he moved. Yes, it was his thing, his cock, his dick, his penis!

I was hypnotized as I watched their very private Earth Day celebration. From the thin cover of a mature azalea bush I settled myself into the moist earth and had my first real sex education class.

His hands lightly brushed over her back, her firm, round ass and then around to rest gently on each hip. He kissed, tiny little butterfly kisses on her nose, her lips, lowering his head gently to her breasts, her belly. She giggled quietly and licked her lips. He moved his head directly in front of hers and his stern expression melted into a beautiful smile. The two young bodies in front of me explored each other with gentle caresses and quick kisses, laughing quietly lest they be discovered. They eventually became so entwined with each other that I could hardly tell were his body stopped and hers began. They just seemed to melt into each other.

After a few minutes of their frolic I was beginning to get uncomfortable in my restricted position, but my determination to maintain a clear view of 'his thing' blotted out the dampness seeping through my jeans and the muscle cramps growing in my legs.

I didn't wait in vain. After untangling themselves from each other, Adam knelt on the ground near Eve's feet and brushed away the top layer of leaves and branches with his hands. Then he looked up at her and extended his hand. She smiled sweetly at him and accepted it as he pulled her gently down to the soft earth beside him.

They kissed – not the butterfly kisses they had played with before, but deep, long kisses with mouths open and tongues reaching, touching, entwining. They sat facing each other with their legs wrapped around each other, kissing, caressing, and again melting into each other as if they were one.

I was beginning to develop a kind of ache, one that was new to me. Maybe my jeans were too tight or the dampness was making my 'private' spot hurt. I started to rub myself through my jeans; it just seemed to get worse and now my panties were feeling wet. I forced myself to focus back on Adam and Eve.

I could hear their breathing now; it was faster; they seemed more serious and their bodies were gleaming from perspiration. They appeared to adjust their position slightly; Eve spread her legs and Adam got up on his knees and pulled Eve closer to him, lifting her bottom to suit him. Eve dug her heels into the soft earth beneath her. With her arms supporting her, Eve's tiny breasts which were dusted with bits of dirt and leaves, thrust proudly to the sky.

Adam pulled her closer and their eyes watched intently as he penetrated the patch of curly red hair between her legs with his swollen rod. They moaned quietly in unison as he slid it slowly in and out of her. I watched as if in a trance as the muscles in his back and ass tightened with each gentle thrust. Their smiles faded and both faces took on an abandoned, but intense look. They couldn't possibly be aware of anything going on around them. They were truly in a world of their own; they were one with the earth beneath them.

My ache was becoming impossible to ignore. Without taking my eyes off the two lovers, I slowly unzipped my jeans and worked my hand inside my damp panties. Mother Nature took over my hand and led my fingers to a spot I had never toyed with before. My finger rubbed my swollen, aching clit, occasionally slipping into the wetness of my pussy, going places it had never dared go before.

Adam and Eve passed the point of gentle love making and turned into two animals rutting in the dirt. The slapping of his groin into hers as he pounded his cock into her was echoing through the trees. The birds stopped chirping; the couples' breathing was heavy and their moans were loud and fast...my hand had a mind of its own as it pressed and pinched and rubbed my clit faster and faster.

I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut and think about nothing but the pressure growing between my legs but I wouldn't allow my self to miss the spectacle before me.

Adam's fingers dug into Eve's hips as he slammed into her, pulling her to him again and again. Eve's arms were rigid beneath her; her head tilted back; her long blonde tresses dragging through the dirt with each thrust.

Again and again he pounded his body into hers. I could smell their lust – it hung heavy in the air.

Eventually, her moans became quiet squeals and Adam lowered his face to her chest. Hunched over Eve's body, he bit the taunt nipple on her left breast as he gave a solid, deep, hard thrust into her spent pussy. Still holding her groin tightly to his, he licked around the nipple, moved to the right breast and bit down gently again. One more hard thrust into her and he was done.

I slapped a hand over my mouth to keep from screaming as I felt something erupting from deep within me. My hand furiously worked my clit; moisture came from somewhere and I rubbed it into my aching groin until the explosion inside of me was done. I sat exhausted and motionless behind my friend, the azalea bush.

Adam and Eve seemed to have collapsed into each other and sat unmoving on the ground, still naked except for the dirt that dusted their sweat soaked bodies. It seemed like hours but it was really just a few minutes before I heard the birds singing and Eve giggling again. He was giving her those butterfly kisses, tickling her breasts with his lips and tongue. Suddenly invigorated, Eve jumped up and ran into a clump of bushes nearby. Adam laughed out loud and ran after her.

I sat with my hand in my pants gently massaging my new found body part.

They were gone. I waited a few more minutes, zipped up my jeans and stood up. Again, it was just me and the birds chirping overhead.

I don't know who they were, where they came from or where their clothes were. I never saw them again. I went back to my friends and even though I felt a little more mature from my experience, I said nothing about it.

I think I was born an environmentalist. I've always felt better being outside, being a part of nature. I've recycled, reduced, reused. I've done everything one person can to help Mother Earth in her times of need, and if you look in just the right place, you'll see me celebrating with her the same way I have for the past thirty five years.

Cum, join me in the park – I'm the one with nothing on except the flowers in my hair...