Adam's Been Bad!

Story Info
She found proof of her husband's cheating.
3k words
3.95
54.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there waiting for him to come home, I realized this was the 3rd time this week that Adam had been late coming home. I wonder what he's up to? It can't be good though, because every time I try his cell phone, there is no answer.

I had a special night planned at home. I cooked an extravagant meal, had soft music playing in the background and I was dressed in a lacy white negligee with a sheer robe on. I had been anxiously awaiting his arrival for over an hour, and not getting impressed as the time went by.

I pulled dinner out of the oven and set it down on the table, being careful not to burn my 34D tits on the steaming roasted duck. I could feel the steam rise up from the dish to my nipples, which were already aching to be touched by someone other than myself.

Flipping my shoulder length blonde hair over my shoulder, I picked up the cordless phone and speed dialed his cell phone. There was no answer.

"Fuck him!" I was fed up with trying to please someone that couldn't appreciate what I had to offer. I dialed the phone again. "Trinda? It's Dawn. Whatcha up to tonight?"

"Oh - nothing special. I had planned to just sit in front of the TV. and veg out. Mark is out of town for a business meeting. I rented a few chick flicks, and planned on doing nothing but nothing. I've been working my ass off. Why? What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. That's my problem. Would you mind coming over here to watch movies? Adam is late again, and I'm feeling a little lonely. I could use the company."

"Well - if you don't mind if I doze off… I am really tired Dawn."

"That's fine. We have the sleeper sofa, and we can pull it out to watch movies. If you fall asleep, you fall asleep. No big deal."

"Ok. Give me like 30 minutes and I'll be over."

"C-ya."

What can I do to get even with that bastard? I know he's out cheating… I just know it. Why else wouldn't he answer the phone?

I went and put my terry robe on, but left the negligee on, as it made me feel soooo sexy. When I looked into the mirror at myself, I could see my purplish nipples through the fabric, and a trace of my pussy lips just above the hem. I had really been counting on tonight. It had been a week since me and Adam had made love, and I was starting to get frustrated. I reached down and stroked my pussy lips before wrapping the robe and tying the belt loosely around my waist.

I was coming downstairs when I heard the phone ringing. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hey baby, it's me. I am going to be late coming home. I have a deadline, and my asshole boss won't let me leave until the project is finished. I'm sorry. Maybe around 9:30 or so. Could even be a little later."

"That's fine. I have plans with Trinda tonight, so, come home when you feel like it."

"Plans? What are you two doing?"

"We are going out. I am sick of sitting in this house by myself all day and all night. I thought since you got to go out, I would be right behind you."

"You call working late getting out? Whatever Dawn. I'll be home around 9:30."

As he hung the phone up, there was a knock on the door.

"Come on in! It's open!"

Trinda walked in wearing very short cut-off shorts that showed more of her round ass than covered it, and a low cut tank top leaving nothing to the imagination of whether or not she had on a bra. It was obvious she did not. She had a bag under her arm, and a bottle of Tequila in the other.

"Hey hun. I brought a few necessities with me, just in case this was a ‘Adam's cheating' lonely night. I have a bottle of Tequila, and a bag of the good stuff, and a change of clothes for work in the morning in case I fall asleep here. Mark is ok with it. Don't worry."

She looked up at me and must have noticed the surprise in my expression. "What?"

"A bag of the good stuff? I haven't smoked pot since I was a teenager."

"Maybe that's your problem. Let's go set up the couch, pop in a movie and relax. You want to talk about it?"

"I think Adam's cheating on me. He has been later than usual all week, and when I try his cell, there's always no answer." I told her everything. From the phone that rings twice and then stops, and five minutes later he's got a meeting, to the straight to the shower after these nights. By the time I was finished, the sleeper was made and Trinda had made drinks. I went to the bag she had brought over which was sitting on top of the entertainment center to dig out the movies she had brought over. As I reached over for them, a stack of Videos fell to the floor and so did some of the contents of the bag. I started picking everything back up and noticed a video without a case or label. Hmmmm…

I put the movie in, and Trinda sat on the couch and dumped the contents of a pill bottle out onto my glass top coffee table. She expertly twisted one of the finest looking hog-legs I had ever seen. "I didn't know you smoked!" I hadn't smoked since high school, and maybe this is just what I needed to loosen up and forget about my husband's absence. I settled back and watched the beginning of a commercial ad that I could tell had been recorded from the TV. We passed the joint back and forth a few times and talked through the commercial.

"Hey, what's this?" Trinda asked as she looked at another commercial for cable advertising.

"I found it when I knocked all that crap down off the entertainment center. I just wanted to see what it was. If it sucks, we'll turn it off, I promise."

She handed the joint to me, and I shook my head. I was all set with that for the moment. As I took a sip of my drink, the screen jumped from the TV commercial to black screen. All at once a blonde with big tits popped up on the screen. She was sitting on the edge of a bed, saying something about how she would do anything for the promotion to executive administrative assistant. "Would I give you a blowjob?" She cocked her head to the side and smiled a smile that couldn't be mistaken for no.

The camera zoomed in as the person holding it walked closer to the busty blonde. She went straight for the belt and within seconds had pulled a semi-erect penis out of the opening in the front of the man's slacks. She looked straight up into the camera and said "You better appreciate my efforts Mr. Carlson."

Trinda and I both took in our breath. My husband's name was Adam Carlson… No shit, had the bastard been dumb enough to film himself fucking someone else? Man I knew he was numb sometimes, but to leave it laying around?

"Do you want me to turn this off?" Trinda asked as she watched the blonde girl's head slowly bobbing up and down on her friend's husband‘s dick, stopping to pause and flick the hole in the top of it's head with her tongue.

"No, leave it on. I want to see what's so great about loosing your marriage over some cock-sucking whore."

I sat back and watched as the girl slurped on his knob for about 20 minutes. She was a fucking pro! She would take the entire length of him in one swallow and come up to drizzle her saliva on the head for lubrication. She started riding him with her mouth faster, with more of a fucking rhythm and stopped to let it pop from her lips.

I was so pissed, but turned on at the same time. She was a real slut, and from the look of this girls pouty lips, big blue eyes, and those tits, no wonder he wanted her!

Remembering what I was wearing under my robe, I looked down and noticed in my efforts to catch every detail of what the girl on the TV was doing to my husband, the front of my robe had slipped open a little, allowing a good look at my boobs through the thin material. I looked over at Trinda and her eyes were glued to the set. She had a weird, not in this world look in her eyes.

I sat back further against the couch cushions and let my legs part a little bit, causing the robe to slide up and part open. I looked up to see where the action on the TV had progressed, and caught an eyeful of my husband's load being shot all over this girl's face and chest. She was holding her tongue out, catching the remains of his cum from the end of his penis. He slapped the head of it against her tongue a few times and the screen faded black again. A TV show they had recorded years ago started in the middle.

"Oh my god!" Trinda said. She looked over at Dawn and back to the TV and back to Dawn. "I can't believe what I just saw! Your husband actually videoed himself letting some blonde bitch suck him off! Aren't you pissed!" She looked over and noticed me.

"I am having weird thoughts about this Trinda, first, the bastard! And second, that was so fucking hot. I am actually turned on that I just watched my husband let some woman suck him off!"

Trinda looked at me in amazement. "You are actually turned on by watching your husband get his dick sucked another woman?"

"YES!"

"Damn girl! That's kind of kinky, if you ask me. I would expect you to be crying and yelling, not sitting here drooling over yourself."

"It would be different if he was making love to her, Trinda, but he's fucking her. You can tell from both of them that they don't care that they are doing it. It means nothing to them. It's just sex. That is so sexy."

As I looked up at her, the screen switched from the recorded program to what looked like Adam's office. This time, there were two brunettes that I recognized from the Christmas party. Sarah was sitting on the desk; Nicole, who had glasses, was standing next to her. They were saying something to each other the camera didn't quite pick up and Adam walked over to them. He stepped in between Sarah's legs and began to kiss her. Roughly. From the angle of the camera, you could see their tongues frantically searching for each other. Adam reached up and cupped the girls breast in his hand while Nicole slipped her hand between her legs. She must have hit home because Sarah let out a loud moan.

I was getting so turned on watching this that it was hard for me not to reach down and stroke my own hot box! I glanced over at Trinda and she had scooted all the way back, semi-laying down, and had covered herself up. I could swear I could see an outline of her hand rubbing against her crotch.

I fixed my gaze back on the TV, and Nicole had lowered herself to her knees and was gently sucking my husband's cock. He was busy sucking on Sarah's nipples through her blouse. He reached up and unbuttoned her shirt, kissing her the whole time. He pulled her breast from her bra and put her nipple in his mouth and gently bit down on it. She moaned louder and Nicole reached up and started stroking her pussy lips while trying to take the length of Adam in her mouth.

I grabbed the edge of the blanket Trinda had and pulled it over my lap and legs. Trinda looked over at me and asked if I needed more of it. "No, this is fine." I looked up at the TV and noticed that the action had progressed a little bit. Sarah had stood up from the desk and was bent over sucking Adam's very hard cock. Nicole was behind her, licking her snatch. Adam pulled his dick out of Sarah's mouth and said something in a low voice. She stood up and walked over to the chair that was next to Adam's desk and pushed it away from it a little bit. She said something to Nicole, who went and sat down in the chair.

Sarah went over to her and knelt down between her legs. She gently pushed them open and began to rub her mound. She put her face down between her legs and gently sucked the girls lips into her mouth. She slowly inserted a finger into Nicole's pussy and watched her as she squirmed against her hand. Adam stepped beside the chair and began to pump his cock slowly in his hand.

I reached under the blanket and gave myself a little rub. I was so turned on, and couldn't believe I was debating masturbation while my friend was laying next to me. I looked over at her, and she was totally engrossed in what was displaying on the TV. I noticed that her hand was moving, and realized that she was quietly stroking her own cunt! The situation had me so horny; I almost came as I took in my surroundings. My husband was cheating and had videoed it, and instead of upsetting me it turned me on to watch these office sluts work him, and my friend was masturbating quietly next to me. Why was I trying to hide how horny I was from her?

"Hey, Trinda?"

"Yeah?"

"Whatcha doing over there?"

"Watching your husband jerk off while he's watching two girls in a 69 on TV."

"Man, this couch isn't very comfortable is it? I feel like there's a lump under my ass. Do you mind if I scoot closer to you?"

"No. Go ahead."

I moved closer to her until my shoulder was resting against hers. I would definitely be able to tell if she was playing with herself now. I let my attention go back to the TV, and she was right. The two girls had moved down to the floor and had each other pinned in a 69. From the camera angle, you could only see what Nicole was doing to Sarah, and Nicole had two fingers inside of her and she was grinding her soaking wet pussy against Nicole's mouth. You could see her juices running between the crack of her ass.

Trinda's hand began to move slowly. I reached over and put my hand down on her thigh. She looked over at me and I noticed her face was flushed. I was trying to tell if she was embarrassed or if she was just caught in the moment of the situation. Then she answered the question for me. She spread her legs open a little and started to rub her pussy openly.

"Girl, I am so horny." She moaned a little as her hand started to move faster. She grabbed my hand and placed it gently on her pussy. "Wanna try something new?"

"I'm so horny right now, I would try anything once." I moved my fingers up and down her slit and she closed her eyes and moaned. I looked up at the TV and saw that Adam had moved around to the front of the chair and was stroking his cock with a faster pace than before. The two girls were still at it on the floor, writhing around almost like they were in agony. Nicole had 3 fingers fucking her while she sucked Sarah's clit. I copied the same movements, but without the clit sucking. I had 3 fingers slowly moving in and out of Trinda's very wet pussy and she was starting to move her hips in motion to my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and rubbed her clit.

"Do you like that?" I didn't wait for her reply and put my fingers back inside her. I fucked her like that for a few minutes before her hips started bucking beneath my hand as she came. She removed my hand and moved around to place her face between my legs.

"Damn girl, your soaking wet! I guess watching your husband with other women really does turn you on!"

She gently sucked my clit into her mouth. "Oh my god! That feels so good. I like how you do that." Trinda was rolling my clit around in her mouth. She took a finger and ran it down the length of my slit and slowly pushed it into my opening. "Oh my god, yes!" She continued sucking my clit and gently pushed another finger inside me. She pumped two fingers in and out, never letting her mouth break the suction with my clit. She gently pushed a third finger into me and I couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck yeah! Fuck my pussy with your fingers, Trinda. Yeah, baby. Mmmm, just like that. Fuck me girl. Suck my clit, baby. My fucking god you can eat pussy." I started grinding my crotch against her face and came harder than I had in my entire 28 year old life!

Movement from across the room caught my attention and I looked up to see my husband standing in the doorway, his mouth hanging open taking in the scene before him. There he was on TV, shooting his load all over the two squirming girls, his wife was dressed only in a white lace negligee laying on her back on his sleeper, being eaten out by her best friend while she was gently fingering herself.

"I guess you decided to stay in..." was all he could mutter as the girls just looked at him.