Adam's Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to them, Dan had already built up to speed, his cock pounding into his cousin's depths. Nevertheless, Angie gasped, "Faster!" Already warmed up by Becky's fingers and tongue, and with the redhead once again rubbing her clit, she was well on the road toward orgasm.

Christine shifted position to rub Jenny's bud as well, and after a couple of strokes, the blonde relaxed enough for Adam to fully penetrate her. A glance at Angie let Christine know that the other woman would come long before Jenny. Her niece was already breathing hard and gripping the sheets in ecstasy. Christine increased the pace and pressure of her flashing fingers, hoping to help Jenny catch up.

"Mmm — she's going to come," Becky said to her brother.

"Me too," Dan grunted, strain showing in his expression as he pounded his cock home with passionate fervor.

"Yes! Give it to me," Angie squealed, and then her head popped up off the pillow. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream through a few more of Dan's rapid thrusts, and then her voice finally returned as she exploded into orgasm.

"Mmm hmm," Christine moaned as Angie's cry of release warbled from the power of Dan's cock still slamming into her. When her finger slipped a little and drew a sharp, surprising reaction from Jenny, Christine jumped on it. She pressed her finger down over the stiff little vein leading to the blonde's clit, and the reaction from Jenny confirmed that she'd found a sweet spot. She used her other hand to continue stroking the blonde's clit, but devoted most of her concentration on rubbing that sweet spot with steady pressure.

Jenny showed signs of catching up with her thrashing roommate only a few seconds later. A series of loud grunts caused both women to look over at Dan just as he slammed his hips forward a final time into his cousin's depths. He let out a broken growl as his cock pulsed, filling Angie with cream.

Jenny's eyes snapped up to Adam's face. "I want it, too. Fuck me hard. Come inside me."

Becky moaned and teased Angie's nipple with her pussy-slick finger. "Does Danny's hot cum feel good up inside you?"

"Oh yeah," Angie responded in a sultry moan, and then gripped the bedclothes again as another wave of orgasm shot through her. Dan gasped in response as her walls clamped down tight around his sensitive organ.

Adam let out a growl and his pace faltered a little. Despite the air conditioning, Christine could see a bead of sweat trickling down from his brow. She turned back to Jenny and said, "Come for him. He's about to fill you up."

"So close. Fuck me hard," Jenny responded while pinching her nipples.

Despite his concentration and trying to slow down, Adam had waited too long. "Fuck — here it comes," he growled, once again giving his thrusts all his power.

"Don't stop. Oh yeah. Oh yeah!" The last emerged as a long scream when Jenny came, her back arching and her toes curling. Her cry hadn't even finished before Adam buried his thick cock inside her and flooded her depths with cum.

Christine moaned and slipped her fingers beneath her panties as she watched the two couples twitch from their lingering ecstasy. Becky was kissing her brother, and promptly found Angie's lips as well a few seconds later.

After an especially strong squeeze of Jenny's pussy released him, Adam tried to pull free. Jenny quickly snapped her legs around him to hold him in place. "S-somebody get one of the video cams. I want to see."

"I've got it," Christine said, and then slid off the bed. Looking at the screen of one of the cameras, she found it already in perfect position. After a quick zoom, she said, "Ready."

Adam growled as he pulled free, Jenny having purposely clenched her intimate muscles around him so that he slipped out with a distinct slurping sound.

Her hand back in her panties, Christine muttered, "Oh my," as she watched her nephew's pussy-slick cock slip free, followed by a stream of his cum.

"Ooop," Jenny squeaked, and then reached down to catch the warm river of cum flowing from her on her fingers. "Is it a lot?"

"Yes," Christine answered as Adam's cream continued to bubble from Jenny's depths in copious amounts. She left the camera zoomed and said, "Don't waste it," as she returned to the bed.

Jenny brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean with a shudder. "Mmm — we taste good together," she said to the panting young man who had given her the creamy treat. "I haven't let a guy come inside me since I started college. It feels good."

Christine struck like a snake, her hair whipping as she gathered up a large dollop of Adam's cum on her tongue from the blonde's quivering folds. Jenny yelped from the touch and bucked her hips, smearing the sticky mixture all over Christine's nose.

"I want a taste," Angie languidly requested while sensually raking her nails up and down Dan's back.

Christine slipped the tips of two fingers into Jenny's canal, and cum immediately pooled on her fingers. She balanced on her right hand and reached across to offer Adam's cream to his sister.

Jenny's eyes widened when she saw how much cum coated Christine's fingers, and felt still more flowing from her. "I hope my birth control pills can handle that," she chuckled as she reached for another taste from the seemingly endless supply.

While Angie licked and sucked Christine's fingers clean, Becky maneuvered around her cousin so she wouldn't miss a chance at some of the bittersweet treat. Christine cleared the way at the same time that Dan breathed, "Need to move."

"Ohh — don't go," Angie pitifully moaned. When Dan grimaced, obviously uncomfortable and weak from his orgasm, she grinned at him and said, "It's okay."

Dan and Jenny's voices joined in moans as he pulled free of his cousin and his sister dived into Jenny's cream-filled pussy. Already close, Christine took advantage of her position to have the first taste of Dan's cum from Angie's nether lips.

"I want a creamy kiss, Aunt Christine," Angie sultrily said, and then moaned.

Christine looked up into her niece's eyes and let Dan's cum pool onto her tongue. Little drops dribbled down her chin to drip on Angie's body as she crawled up to share with her niece. She tipped her head down when Angie opened her mouth, letting the semen she'd gathered up dribble onto her niece's waiting tongue. When she leaned down to kiss her honey-blonde niece, Christine felt someone tugging on her panties.

Once she broke from the kiss, Christine looked back to see Becky tugging the skimpy black satin the rest of the way to her knees. Christine stretched out her arms and straightened so that she could lift her knees, letting Becky pull her panties completely off. That task finished, the redhead slipped between her cousin's legs for a taste of her brother's cum.

Christine thrust two fingers into her saturated canal, unable to ignore her need any longer. Jenny sat up and moved over, patting the bed in invitation. Christine accepted; the petite blonde slipping between her legs almost as soon as her back touched the bed.

Moaning and stroking Jenny's hair while the blonde teased her with soft wriggles of her tongue, Christine looked over to see Dan sliding beneath his sister and pulling her hips down to him. Becky moaned into Angie's folds, lapping her cousin toward another climax. Jenny whimpered when Adam followed Dan's lead, sliding his middle finger into Jenny's pussy.

The sounds of pleasure filled the room from all four women. Christine pulled Jenny's face tight against her folds, and gyrated her hips to add to the stimulation. Already aroused to a hair-trigger, she knew it wasn't going to take her long to come.

Angie was the first to reach her peak, her fingers clenching into Becky's fiery tresses as her body arched like a bow up from the bed. She let out a long, tight-throated squeal as she came, her body trembling enough to make her ample breasts jiggle.

Only a few seconds later, Christine tumbled into orgasm. Her hands snapped out to clench the sheets, bunching the cloth tight between her fingers. "Ohhh!" She cried out as release claimed her, sending a fresh rush of wetness into the blonde's mouth between her legs.

Jenny didn't relent, continuing to devour Christine's pussy and keeping the older brunette coming. She only surrendered when she felt the pressure of her own climax swelling to the breaking point. She snapped her head up almost simultaneously with Becky, who was also on the brink.

Jenny's scream of release rang out first, and the pulse of hot breath against her folds set off another wave of climax in Christine as well. Christine let out a yelp even as Becky erupted in a loud moan and came on her brother's tongue.

One by one, the four women came down from their peaks to lie together in languid afterglow. The two men moved up to sandwich the satisfied women between them, propping up on one elbow to watch the girls caress and kiss each other. Christine finally summoned up the presence of mind to ask the boys to turn off the cameras — for now.

Once her nephews returned to the bed, Christine said, "I'll order up room service so we can snack on something to get our energy back."

When she received nods of agreement, Christine made the call, and noticed that her two nephews were already half-hard again when she hung up. With a lick of her lips, she located one of the hotel robes to wear when the food arrived, though she was now far more hungry for the desert.

****

The final chapter of the tale should hit tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying the ride! Take a moment to give me a vote, because that's my motivation to keep writing -- feedback from the readers.

12